All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 05'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Errors

I apologize for the spelling and grammar errors. I'm usually pretty good about catching this sort of thing. I hope it doesn't ruin the story for anyone. If I could go back and edit this I would do it in a heartbeat.

My apologies.

mdngtman7mdngtman7almost 10 years ago
very nice read

I happen to know of a gal that basically did as your character portrayed. Only she did so because of her homelife and her parents. The grammer and spelling were minimal, cuz the story overroad those few and far inbetween errrors lol. Your story was quite believeable and i enjoyed it. I hope you will continue on with this story line as i do believe this could be a nice long term one. I applaud you for doing what i have been procrastinating over for a very long ass time lol. I have several stories i do believe have merit. Maybe you can be my inspiration, once again loved the theme of the story, and i thought done quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome series!

Love the evolution in this series and progression of Alicia. Seems like she is harnessing her inner slut and running with it. Very happy to see a story where the girl wants to fuck around on her terms without being some sort of ditzy bimbo. Hoping for 20+ chapters in this series! Please tell me that's the plan!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Peter is a cuckold and does not know it

I think you need to work Peter back into the story somehow. He needs to accept that his girl is now a hot young woman and cock crazy. She also needs to get on birth control so the studs she is fucking can blow loads in her. I see Tommy has already starting to form a plan to fuck her tight virgin ass. These are all things Peter needs to see and experience. And jerk is little dick and be humiliated. Maybe he will get into helping her suck cock and swallow loads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous