After Hours Alicia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia and the boys were taken back by the man. Mark started laughing, "Hey Greg, how's it hangin'?"

"I'm fine, how about yourself?" the man asked.

"We're cool. We're just going to take a look around, OK?"

"Alright. If you folks need anything, just holler."

Tommy and Alicia looked at each other and started giggling.

"Wow...Greg the Manager...he your friend, Mark?" Tommy joked.

"Nah dude, I just know him because I come in here a lot. Sticks out like a sore thumb don't he?"

Alicia nodded her head and giggled.

They walked through the posters, past the sexy birthday cards, and right next to the collection of black lights was exactly what Mark was looking for - girl's clothes.

"You know what Tommy? I think Alicia should try a few of these on and model them for us, don't you?"

"That's a great fucking idea!" Tommy replied high fiving him.

"What about this one?" Mark asked pointing at a black sheer body stocking with matching thong. "Might look good with these boots," he added gesturing toward a pair of long black leather boots.

Alicia's eyes widened as she saw the outfit. By her own account, she was a slut, but she'd never owned anything that advertised it quite like this. She pictured herself in the outfit and thought about all the attention guys would give her if she wore it. "I can't wear this outside though. I'd get arrested," she thought. "The cops would think I was a hooker or something." She found humor thinking about that.

Back to reality, Alicia wanted to try the outfit on. She wanted to see the reactions of Tommy and Mark.

"Hey Greg!" Mark called out. As Greg approached them, he asked, "You got a changing room in here?"

"Ah, no, sorry pal, we don't." Greg answered apologetically.

"Fuck. Well, I wanted to buy this outfit for Alicia over here, " he said pointing at her. She waved shyly at Greg, "but you don't have a changing room."

"Well, what if she changed in the employee bathroom? It's got a mirror." Greg suggested.

"Greg, my man, you just saved the day," Mark grinned.

"Alicia," Mark said, taking the outfit off the rack, "go in that room over there and change into this. When you're done, come out and show it to us."

"But...what about..." was all she could get out before Mark threw the outfit at her and pushed her into the bathroom.

"What about the bar?" she said to herself, inside the bathroom.

She took the outfit and hung it up on the toilet paper dispenser and started to undress. As she took her shirt off, she folded it up and laid it on the sink. The small bathroom was no place for someone to change in. It was too cramped and there was barely enough room for her to move around, let alone put her clothes somewhere where they were safe.

Unclasping her bra, her soft, milky white breasts sprang free. She unbuttoned her shorts, stuck her thumb in the waistband of her panties and slid them both down and stepped out of them.

"What if I just walked out there like this?" she thought, laughing to herself. "Nah, I'd get arrested or worse, give Greg a heart attack."

She picked up the outfit and held it out.

"This is the sluttiest thing I've ever seen," she said eyeballing it. "They are totally going to see my tits when I walk out there. My nipples are going to poke right through this mesh," she said to herself.

Shrugging she took the g-string bottom and put it on. It did nothing to cover her plump, supple ass and did very little to cover her pussy. Her pubic hair almost peeked out above the front. The fabric rode up her pussy lips, creating a crease in the middle. This wasn't something Alicia paid attention to and left it like that.

Alicia put the sheer body stocking on next. The stocking stretched over her arms, legs, and chest. Looking down she realized that she was right - her breasts were completely visible. Her hard, pink nipples poked through the mesh.

"Well, there's nothing I can do about that," she said reluctantly.

The last item she put on were the boots. They were her favorite part of the outfit. She stepped into them and slid them up her pale thighs. After zipping them up, she was done.

She walked over to the mirror and tried to get a good look at herself before she showed the boys.

"Wow...I look hot," she whispered.

The sight she saw in the mirror made her happy. She felt sexy and confident wearing the trashy garments that Mark picked out for her. She felt sexy without being naked for the first time.

She was ready to walk back into the shop and show the boys her outfit. Alicia turned the doorknob and stepped out.

She saw Tommy, Mark, and...Greg? She felt pretty sure of herself instead she saw Greg, but all three men had the same reaction on their face - shock.

This made Alicia laugh, which eased some of her embarrassment of Greg seeing her like this.

"Holy...fucking...shit babe," Tommy said. "You are fucking hot! Am I the luckiest guy or what? That's my fucking girl right there!"

"Stop it," she laughed. "I look like a prostitute."

"Yeah, maybe, but you look hot as hell," Mark replied.

"Thanks boys," she replied shyly.

"Greg, you going to say anything or are you just going to stare at her tits all day?" Mark said, nudging the awestruck store manager.

"Um...uh...wowie...uh, you...look great little lady," was all he could muster.

Alicia laughed with Tommy and Mark at Greg's stuttering.

"You know, let's see the back. Turn around," Mark ordered.

Obediently, Alicia twirled around to give the boys a view of her plump ass in the g-string bottom. She turned her head and asked, "Do I still look good?"

Tommy and Mark responded by clapping their hands. Mark nudged Greg again, who joined them in applauding Alicia.

"Babe, you look great. I need to get some pictures," Tommy said, whipping his phone out of his pocket.

Alicia smiled warmly at him and posed for the camera. She stuck her ass out for him and held the pose making sure he got his picture. She looked over and saw that Mark had his phone out as well. The two friends kept snapping away and Alicia kept posing.

She turned around to give them a front view of the outfit. She put her hands on her hips and stuck her chest out. Then she noticed Greg fumbling with his phone! She didn't want to be rude and tell him to put it away. His awkwardness at the sight of a half-naked woman was cute to Alicia.

After the boys had their pictures, she asked, "So is this the one?"

"Nah, I think we better have you try on another outfit to make sure. What do you guys think?" Mark replied.

Tommy and Greg both shook their heads, "Yes."

"Here, take this one," Mark said, handing her another outfit.

Without looking at it, she took it back into the employee bathroom. Inside, she held it out in front of her. It was a white and red outfit. The top looked like a corset, but instead of tying in the back - it had a zipper. The cups were red with vertical stripes coming down from them and white frill around the top and bottom of it. The bottoms were a red pair of thong panties and a garter belt which attached to the red stockings.

She loved this outfit a lot more than the last one. She actually, despite how trashy it was, thought that it looked cute. This was definitely something that she wouldn't have been caught dead in a week ago.

She stripped out of the last outfit, folded everything, and placed the items on the toilet seat. She slipped the stockings over her pale thighs and immediately loved the way they looked on her.

"Wow, these look really good on me..." she said to herself.

Alicia never really paid attention to her legs before, but the way the stockings looked made her take notice. Despite not having the toned thighs that a lot of college girls her age had, she loved the way they looked in these stockings.

Before she put anything else on, she took her phone out and snapped some selfies wearing only the stockings.

"Tommy's going to like these," she giggled.

She stuck the camera in the air and looked up at it. Alicia stuck her chest out, putting her large, soft tits on full display. The photo captured her in all her glory with her pubic hair visible right above the red stockings complete with an ear to ear smile.

"Hurry up in there! C'mon," Mark barked.

"OK! OK! I'm almost finished," Alicia spat.

"I'm giving them a show and they're bossing me around?" she said under her breath. She put her phone down and quickly put the thong bottoms and top on.

"Fuck..." was all she could say as she looked down and saw how large her breasts looked in the top. It had taken her large, soft tits and made them look even bigger.

The garter belt was last. She had never worn one before, but it seemed pretty easy to understand. She put it around her waist and clipped it to her stockings.

Outside, Mark, Tommy, and Greg waited impatiently for Alicia to finish. The friends looked down and noticed a bulge in Greg's pants. They turned to each other and laughed.

"Greg, you getting' excited there, man?" Mark teased.

"Yeah, looks like you're getting' hard over my girl," Tommy added.

Embarrassed, Greg tried to turn away, but Tommy walked over to him and turned him around.

"Look man, we're just playing with ya. She's hot. We get it. I fuck her all the time. Mark's even fucked her. We'll probably fuck her later. Don't worry about it, dude. We are just as excited as you are," Tommy said.

"Hey Tommy, how about we hook Greg up with a blowjob?" Mark asked.

Tommy seemed to like that idea. "Fuck yeah, she'll blow him. Greg, you want Alicia to suck your dick?"

"Uh...I...ye-ye-yeah...I..."

"It's settled then. After she comes out here, I'll have her suck your dick."

"Where? I-I mean we can't do it...right here in the store?" Greg mumbled.

"Uh, alright, we'll have her do it in that bathroom." Tommy answered.

As if on cue, Alicia opened the door and the three men got an eyeful of her second outfit. She smiled at Tommy, twirled around, and asked, "What do you think? Do you like it?"

Greg's jaw hit the floor. Mark and Tommy whistled and cheered.

"Do you see the way this makes my tits look? They look huge in this top!" Alicia exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah they do!" Tommy said, pawing her tits. Alicia stood there and let him and Mark grope her.

Tommy looked behind him and saw Greg - standing there, ogling his girlfriend.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Babe, need you to do something for me...err for Greg."

She didn't know what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? What's he need? Can it wait until I'm dressed?"

Tommy laughed, "Nah, I think it's better that you're not. Look, I told Greg that you'd blow him. Dude probably hasn't a decent blowjob in like ten years. Look at him."

Alicia didn't seem pleased by Tommy's request.

"You offered me up to someone without talking to me about it first?"

"I'm talking to you about it now. C'mon, don't be like that," Tommy said.

"You really told him I'd suck his dick?"

"Yeah...we can't tell him 'no' now, can we? He's practically begging for it. Don't want to get his hopes up."

She sighed in disappointment. She was feeling so good today and Tommy ruined it. His lack of regard for her as anything more than a sex object was starting to get to her. Alicia loved sex now more than she ever has, but she wanted something more from Tommy if she was going to call him her boyfriend. The date they had at the restaurant made her happy. It was a break from the seemingly endless string of sexual attention that she had received all week.

"Fine. Let's get this over with..." she spat.

"C'mon Greg, what are you waiting for? You're going to get the best blowjob of your life! She's one helluva cocksucker," Mark teased.

"Take him in the bathroom. No one will see you in there," Tommy instructed.

Greg followed Alicia back into the bathroom that she had just came out of. Once inside, Alicia closed the door. Greg seemed too petrified to even move. His nervousness was cute before, but now it was annoying her. She wasn't in the mood for anything after what Tommy had done.

Alicia didn't move. She stared at Greg, making him more uncomfortable. Sensing her anger, Greg replied, "You know...you don't...have to do this."

His remark actually made her feel a little better. At least someone was being sweet to her today. She felt like Tommy and Mark didn't care about her feelings at all - but Greg did.

"It's just...I'm not some piece of meat, ya know? Okay, I've been a raging slut all week, but we're supposed to be dating! He can't just offer me to up to anyone he wants..." she spat.

"You've...been a slut all week?"

"Yeah, I mean, sure. I've fucked a lot of guys this week. This is all new to me, okay? Don't judge me. I've never had this sort of freedom before. Tommy lets me do what I want and I like that, but now am I doing whatever he wants too? I have to draw the line somewhere..."

"I'm...I'm sorry, Alicia. He shouldn't have got you into all th-"

She cut him off, "No, no, it's alright. I mean, it's not alright, but you shouldn't worry about this. This is my problem - not yours. I got myself into this situation. Tommy and Mark were just going to buy me some trashy lingerie, take me back to Mark's place and tag team me."

"Ta-tag team you?"

"Yeah, they were both going to fuck me."

"But they aren't anymore?"

"No, I mean, I don't know. I'm pretty pissed off at Tommy. I don't even know if I want them to fuck me anymore. I want to go..." and before she could say the word "home" she thought about what that meant. Where is home now? She's been away from her father almost all week. If things got bad with Tommy, would she have a place to stay?

"Were you going to say something?" Greg asked.

Alicia snapped back into the moment.

"Yeah, sorry. It's nothing."

"We...could just...tell them that it happened and you don't...have to even do anything if you don't want," he continued.

She smiled at him and replied, "Thank you. That's sweet. It's OK. I'll suck your dick. You're the only person who has been nice to me all day. I'm going to make it really good for you."

Alicia began taking off the lingerie that she was wearing as fast as she could. Greg watched as Alicia stripped down to nothing right before his eyes. Standing in front of Greg, completely nude, she dropped to her knees and unbuckled his khaki pants.

Greg was trembling. She looked up at him and whispered, "It's okay. Just relax. I'm going to make it good, alright?"

She pulled his pants down with his boxers. Alicia was surprised to see a cock larger than Tommy's staring her in the face. It has to be at least three inches longer and looked thicker too. She had not seen a dick as large as Greg's since the gangbang at the bar.

She spit into the palm of her hand and rubbed it all over Greg's cock. It had been a long time since Greg had felt the touch of a woman anywhere on his body. He sighed deeply and rested against the bathroom wall while Alicia lubricated his cock.

Before he knew it, Alicia had put him inside her mouth. Her tongue gently lapping the underside of his member, before sucking it. Her head moved back and forth in a gentle rhythm. She wasn't giving him the sort of blowjob she had given the boys. Instead, she was taking her time and making Greg as comfortable as he could be. Besides, she wanted to keep the boys waiting for how they treated her.

She looked up at him as she continued his blowjob. His eyes were closed and a faint smile was on his face. Pleasing Greg was beginning to cheer her up. She took Greg out of her mouth and spit on his cock, before stroking it some more. A string of saliva connected her mouth to the tip of his cock.

Then Alicia had an idea.

"Greg?" she asked. He snapped out of the trance he was in and opened his eyes.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I was thinking...it might feel even better if you fucked my face. I don't have a gag reflex. It's...something I haven't done for anybody - not even the boys."

"R-Really? How would I..."

She cut him off, "Just fuck my mouth like it's a pussy. I'll close my lips over it real tight and you just grab my head and thrust into my mouth."

Greg silently nodded his head. Alicia was right - she had never done this for anyone, not even Tommy. No one had attempted to do this to her either. As much as she wanted to please Greg, she also wanted to try something new and this was the perfect time to try it out.

Alicia took Greg back into her mouth and closed her lips over his cock. She looked up at him and gave him a nod. He put his hands on the back of her head and began slowly thrusting his cock inside her mouth.

An audible moan was heard from Alicia - she loved it. A man taking control over her and fucking her mouth was better than she could have imagined.

"Go faht-ter" was all she could say with him inside her mouth. Knowing Greg couldn't understand her she looked up at him and started to push his cock all the way to the back of her throat as fast as she could.

Greg got the hint. He grabbed her by the back of her head again and began thrusting into her face faster and faster. Most girls would be gagging in this situation, but without a gag reflex, Alicia was just fine. Sounds of Greg grunting, Alicia moaning, and the sloppy face fuck she was receiving filled the small employee bathroom while Mark and Tommy waited outside, wondering what was taking so long.

"What's taking them so long?" Tommy asked.

"I dunno dude. When your girl was blowing me last Sunday, I wanted to nut right then and there. I can't think that Greg's got that much stamina," Mark replied.

"Maybe he's having trouble getting it up," Tommy laughed.

"I dunno man, how could you not stay hard looking at her?" Mark said.

Tommy began to get more impatient by the minute.

Greg continued is assault on Alicia' s willing mouth. His long, thick cock forced Alicia to stretch her mouth open to fit around it. She was loving every second of this and wanted to do it again, but wasn't sure if she would let Tommy or Mark do it to her. Maybe she would find another guy to face fuck her? She had an open relationship with Tommy, so it didn't matter what she did with anyone else. The benefit of being an open slut was that she could do whatever she pleased with anyone she wanted and not have to feel like she was cheating on anyone.

Just then, she felt Greg tense up -she knew he was about to cum. He wasn't taking his cock out of her mouth, so she braced herself for his load. He grunted loudly, squeezing her head over his cock, pumping jet after jet of thick, white cum into her mouth. Most of it went right down her throat, but some was still inside her mouth.

Greg pulled his cock out and panted. With some of his load still inside her, she grabbed her phone off the sink and decided to take another selfie.

She drooled the remaining cum out of her mouth and snapped a picture. A long strand of cum hung lewdly off her chin before splashing on to her milky white breasts.

She wanted to send it to Tommy like she did after the facials Manny and Ricardo gave her, but she decided not to. He wasn't going to get to see her like this.

"T-T-Thank you, Alicia. That was..."

"...great?" she chirped.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"I should thank you. I almost came from that. That was amazing..."

That made Greg feel like a million bucks. Here he was, at a job that he hates, where everyone picks on him, inside the employee bathroom, looking down at a nude 18-year old girl that he had just face fucked and she was thanking him. He couldn't remember a time when he was happier than he was at that moment.

Alicia stood up and noticed how sore her mouth and knees were. With her phone still in her hand, she decided to take one last picture.

"Hey Greg, wanna picture?"

Still nude, she stood next to him and snapped a picture. Greg was smiling ear to ear, while Alicia clung to him, pushing her soft, pillowy tits against his arm and bit her bottom lip. She felt like she was a pornstar getting her picture taken with some pervert. In reality, she was a willing participant in a face fuck that went down in a small, dirty bathroom from a shy older man.