After Hours With BJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm…that feels good honey," BJ murmured dreamily. She lifted her ass slightly from the chair to allow me easier access into the recesses of her vagina. "Are you going to finger fuck me, or are you going to shave me? Don't keep me in suspense dear."

I took a pair of scissors from the table and carefully started cutting the hair, working on the fringes of her mound first. With one hand I stretched out the dark tendrils of hair and started snipping them, working my way gingerly around the tender lips of her pussy.

She was spending copiously all the time, and my hands were getting slippery. After a few minutes, I stepped back a moment to examine my handiwork. I was satisfied with what I saw. I had succeeded in working her thatch down to a close stubble. It was now time to start shaving.

Taking some shaving gel in my left hand, I worked up a good lather on her mons and started shaving the triangle, working my way in from the outside. With the fingers of my left hand, I stretched the skin tight, while my with my right hand, I gently shaved the exposed area. I left the sensitive part around her labial lips untouched, since I was not particularly fond of a totally bald pussy. Takes away the mystery from a between a woman's legs, was what I felt. The primordial mystery, raw and steamy, with the power to attract, seduce and conquer.

I took a hand mirror from the table and held it between her legs. "How do you like it sweetheart," I asked. "Do you think I could qualify for a job here?"

Looking at the mirror, BJ was satisfied with what she saw. Now, there was just a narrow vertical strip of hair down the middle, on either side of the lips of her pussy disappearing in a dark velvety furrow into the base of her thighs.

"Mmmmm. .. looks yummy," she replied with a hint of mischief. "I didn't know that my pussy looked so good."

Her cunt was gushing with arousal and a thick milky line had foamed up down the middle of her cleft. I bent my head down and ran my tongue along the ridge, licking the sweet cream. Her clit was sticking out like a red sentinel and I ran my tongue over the rigid piece of flesh, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from BJ.

"Oooh..that tickles," she giggled. She spread her legs open and pushed my face deeper into her weeping pussy.

I stretched my tongue like a rapier and pushed it deeper into her vagina and started moving it quickly in and out of her orifice, occasionally mashing my nose into her wet crotch. BJ started groaning with pleasure, and little whimpering noised began to emerge from her open lips. She tasted wonderful and I could feel the fresh juices bubbling out from deep inside her cunt.

"Oh God BJ," I whispered, "you taste wonderful. I can't have enough of you."

"Here, let me help you," she said. Pushing me aside, she got up. "Take off your clothes," she ordered.

Hastily, I undressed. Meanwhile, she got a pillow from a sofa and put it on the floor. "Lie down with your head on the pillow," she commanded.

I lay down on the floor and looked up expectantly. BJ stood up with her legs straddling me, and then slowly squatted down on her knees with her thighs on either side of my head. Her cunt was now directly in front of my face. It was a deep crimson in color and was flushed with passion. With both her hands she separated the lips of her quim so that I could see into the shining wet folds of pink flesh. I once again started lapping up her juices. In this position, my tongue could penetrate deep inside her.

"Aah…that feels good honey." BJ reached back and with her right hand slowly started stroking my stiff cock. With her other hand she was fondling my head, running her fingers through my hair and occasionally directing my face to the more sensitive spots in her vagina.

I moved my head a bit lower and moved my lips along the deep valley connecting her pussy to her asshole. Gripping the cheeks of her ass with both my hands, I spread them as apart as possible without causing her pain and started licking her from cunt to asshole in thick wide strokes.

The flesh was soft and silken and I slowly started tickling the sensitive rim of her asshole with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her ridged netherhole puckering at first and then relaxing as my tongue started massaging the area in a gentle manner. Slowly her bud opened up for me, and I pushed my tongue forward into the buttery insides of her anus. It was a delightfully new sensation, and I could feel BJ shuddering with pleasure each time that the tip of my tongue entered her asshole.

"Oh dear God. Steve, this feels incredibly good. I feel like I have died and gone to paradise." BJ's voice was a hoarse whisper. "But I can't sit like this anymore. My legs are aching."

She got up and repositioned herself so that she was on top of me with her legs spread over my face and her head nuzzled between my legs. I could feel her hot breath over my cock and balls. The next moment my cock had disappeared into the velvety cavern of her mouth, her tongue swirling around the underside. It felt like heaven. It felt warm and liquid inside her mouth.

I could feel her lips at the roots of my cock as she took my entire eight inches into her mouth. For a moment she kept her lips there, laving the base with saliva. She then eased her head back a bit to get some air, and then started gulping the entire length rhythmically, fucking my cock with her throat.

BJ began to move her hips in tandem and I pressed my mouth to her cunt and started licking her hungrily. Her vulva was puffed and swollen and I chewed on her thick labial lips with increasing ardor. Her moist cunt was poised over my face and I loved the feeling of her wet slick fur as it rubbed across my cheeks. My senses were filled with the delicious sensation of her velvet pussy and I kneaded the exquisitely smooth cheeks of her gorgeous ass as I ate her.

She went back to deep throating me as I pleasured her cunt. Cupping my balls with her right hand, she slowly started massaging the swollen nuts, occasionally taking them into her molten mouth. BJ was whimpering as she did it, moaning each time she opened her mouth to take a breath. She started suckling my cock with a renewed passion and I was beginning to experience the familiar sensation of a climax building up deep inside me.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open. The little bell attached to the door tinkled, announcing the entry of someone into the shop. I lifted my face from between BJ's legs and looked up. It was Gretchen, the attractive office manager of Shear Delite. She was standing in front of us, her arms placed questioningly on her hips, and her face registering several degrees of surprise.

"Well, well…. What do we have here? I was passing by and I saw the lights were still on. So I stepped in to see what was happening."

BJ released my cock from her mouth with a wet plop and looked up, her face turning red with embarrassment.

"Oh, hi Gretch," she mumbled.

"So this is why you offered to stay late, huh BJ?" Gretchen smiled, her eyes turning to my rampant cock. "Nice equipment you are packing down there, Steve," she added mischievously. She moved towards us and squatted down on the floor close to BJ's face. She looked into BJ's eyes for a few moments and asked in a conspirational tone, "mind if I also joined the party hon?"

Without waiting for a reply she bent her head down and kissed BJ on her lips, a full open mouthed kiss. I could see her tongue snaking into BJ's mouth, dueling with hers. After a few moments, Gretchen released BJ's face from her hands and slowly got up.

"Let me also undress," she said, taking off the jacket of her business suit. She was older than BJ, probably in her late thirties, with an attractive face framed by blonde lustrous curls. As she removed her silk blouse and stepped out of her skirt, I saw that she had a full body that was lush, yet very firm. Her breasts were large and heavy, probably a D cup, and her narrow waist flared out to generous hips that supported high riding muscular ass cheeks. She was wearing a champagne colored silk teddy with high french cut legs, and black stockings held up with lace garters. The stockings were flecked with tiny silver dots.

BJ shifted from my body and moved closer to Gretchen, her face snuggled between the taller woman's legs. She held her face there for a few moments and inhaled deeply, taking in the musky aroma. It was a very sensuous sight. She then opened the snaps at the crotch of the teddy to reveal Gretchen's pussy. It was a large, seasoned cunt with thick, pouting lips andcovered with a luxuriant growth of curly blonde hair. BJ cupped the pussy with her right hand, grinding the palm of her hand into Gretchen's cleft, while her fingers explored the slippery crack lower down.

Gretchen moaned with pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be lost in a world of her own. She was obviously enjoying what BJ was doing, and started to grind her pussy into her friend's face. It was a marvelous sight. Two sexy, beautiful women in the throes of passionate foreplay. BJ was kneading Gretchen's ass, squeezing the muscular globes while her tongue was embedded deep inside her lover's cunt.

I slowly began to stroke my rigid cock, coating the drops of pre-cum all over shaft. It was a delicious sensation.

Gretchen suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me, her eyes focusing on my raging hardon.

"Honey," she said to BJ. "Please get up. I want to ravish that beautiful cock." She pushed BJ away from her and strode across to where I lay.

Putting her legs on either side of me, she removed the teddy and threw it aside. She then gently straddled me, guiding my throbbing cock into her cunt with her right hand. She first rubbed my cockhead around the lips of her pussy, coating the tip with her slick juices before pushing it into the wet folds of her vagina.

I could feel her fingers pushing back strands of my pubic hair as my cock sank in wetly. She shifted a bit to accommodate my prick and there was a look of supreme contentment on her face as she finally settled down over my groin, my penis fully embedded inside her.

Slowly, she began to move up and down my prick. I could see the dark shaft of my cock, coated with her shining juices disappear into her wet maw each time she lifted her body from my mine. Her luscious ass cheeks felt warm against my lower belly and they made a wet slapping noise as she moved up and down. I had never experienced such intense pleasure.

BJ was watching us from a distance, her eyes glazed over and the fingers of her right hand wedged deep inside her crack. I motioned her to come and join us. As though waiting for my invitation, she jumped up and knelt over me, placing her dripping cunt over my face.

She was spending like a river in spate and the insides of her thighs were streaming with her slick juices. I took her labial lips into my mouth and began to suckle in right earnest.

"Oh yes, baby. That feels good. Stick your tongue deeper into my hole," she pleaded.

I pushed my face closer into the valley between her legs and pushed my tongue deeper into her cunt. With one finger I began to tickle her enlarged clitoris, holding the slippery nub between my thumb and my index finger and squeezing it gently.

Gretchen was now riding my cock in a steady rhythm. She held on to BJ's shoulders for support as she pistoned herself up and down my rock hard penis with increasing ardor. Her juices were running my shaft and pooling up at the base of my cock. Wet, sticky noises punctuated the air as she continued slamming down upon me.

"Oh honey, this feels good," Getchen moaned. She was now clenching the muscles inside her vagina and I could feel them pulling at my penis each time she bucked up and down my sweaty body.

BJ was now openly crying out, sobbing incoherences as I ravished her pussy with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh yes, Steve," she cried out, "fuck me with your tongue. Yes, yes, I am ready to come."

My own juices were bubbling up and I started to lift my hips up to meet Gretchen's thrusts. I could feel my climax building up.

"Gretchen, honey, I think I'm going to come," I said.

"Not yet," she responded. "Hold on a few more moments. I want to come with you."

Gretchen put her arms around BJ and started squeezing her breasts. 'Are you also ready to come, babe?" she asked.

"Oh my God, Steve," BJ started crying out. "This feels so exquisite. I am coming darling."

At that moment, Gretchen slammed down on my cock with a final thrust and I could feel the dam bursting inside me. She let out a long wail and started shuddering with pleasure.

'Oh Steve, honey," she murmured as I began to empty my warm creamy load inside her vagina. With each thrust of my jetting cock, I could feel her inner muscles relax and envelope me in an incredible smoothness. For a few moments I lay sheathed in her pulsing cunt, enjoying the velvety warmth.

Then I slowly pushed BJ away from my face. She rolled over on to the carpet, her eyes closed in ecstasy and her legs spread out in riotous abandon. Her pussy lips were inflamed and puffed up and her thighs were coated with a mixture of saliva and cunt juices.

Gretchen slumped over my body. Her perspiration soaked breasts rubbing against my upper torso. She held her arms around me for a few moments, savoring the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. She then raised her head and looked deep into my eyes.

"Well, lover, don't think the night has ended," she said as her mouth closed over mine in a wet kiss.

12