After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

Jeff was breathing so hard that his body shook. Vanessa stroked his chest until he calmed and lay quiet. Terry's pussy throbbed. She felt an urgent need to touch herself. She'd never seen a man cum like that. She tingled at the thought of what it would have felt like if he'd been inside her.

Vanessa got up and went to the bathroom. She came back with a towel that she used to mop Jeff with. He looked over towards Terry shyly and gave her a smile, but neither of them spoke. Vanessa motioned to her, and both girls retreated to the bathroom.

"Give him some time to get dressed," Vanessa said. "And wash your hands."

A few minutes later Vanessa was chatting comfortably with Jeff about movies and restaurants. Terry found it all a bit surreal. The conversation wound down and Vanessa stood up to leave.

"See you next week?" she asked him.

"Both of you?"

Terry felt them looking at her. Her face reddened. "Ah, okay."

Jeff smiled. "Great! Vanessa – I'll call you." He gave Vanessa a quick hug then gave Terry a longer one. Her still-firm nipples pressed hard against his chest. Her need to touch herself grew even more urgent. She wriggled uncomfortably inside her tight jeans. There'd be time later.

Walking back to the car, Vanessa asked: "So, what did you think?"

Terry hesitated. "It was more... normal than I expected, more friendly. I kind of enjoyed it, actually."

Vanessa smiled. "Good. I've got another one tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, four o'clock. Can you do it?"

"Jeez, I don't know. What's the guy like?"

Vanessa shrugged. "Just a guy. Older, fifty or so. Polite, but he'll tell you what he wants. He isn't quiet like Jeff."

Terry looked down at the ground. She was already committed to another round with Jeff. What difference would one more make? "Okay, sure."

"Good." She handed Terry a fifty dollar bill. "This is for you."

Terry opened her mouth then closed it again. That's what she would have taken home from two shifts at the cafeteria. She couldn't remember the last time she'd even seen a fifty. Who was the president on it anyway? She turned the bill over. Ulysses S. Grant. Why not?

After Vanessa dropped her off, Terry went up to her room. Her roommate was still out and she had the place to herself. She took her clothes off and stood naked in front of the mirror on her closet door. She couldn't get the evening's events out of her mind. What was it about her that got Jeff so excited? She was fairly athletic; her body was lithe, definitely slimmer than Vanessa's. Some guys liked that, she supposed. Her breasts were smaller, too, but firm and slightly pointed. That was a little unusual, she knew. Her nipples were small and pink – they went with her fair complexion and her shoulder-length strawberry blond hair. And she was younger than Vanessa, barely nineteen to Vanessa's twenty-four or twenty-five. Maybe that made a difference.

Terry's hand strayed down between her legs, through the sparse triangle of reddish pubic hair. Her lips were still swollen from the evening's stimulation. She ran her fingers along them as she thought about Jeff. Her memories of him were vague. What color were his eyes? How tall was he? She wasn't quite sure. But she remembered his cock, every thick, veiny inch of it. She slid her fingers inside herself and shivered as the rest of the man faded away.

Vanessa got directions on her cell phone as they drove. A few minutes later they pulled into the lot of an upscale hotel north of town. Vanessa got out carrying her purse and a small shopping bag. They walked through the lobby as if they owned the place. The hotel was quiet and didn't run into anyone on the way up. Vanessa knocked on the door to number 412. It opened and they walked in. The place was elegantly furnished – lots of chrome and blond wood. Terry had to admit that it was a lot nicer than her dorm.

The man who let them in was trim and dapper. He had thinning dark hair and wire-rimmed glasses. He was in his late forties or early fifties, she estimated, not too tall and sort of Latin-looking. Maybe Italian or Spanish. The man was wearing a bathrobe and had evidently just showered. A thoughtful touch, Terry decided. He introduced himself as Paul. He offered them drinks from the little refrigerator in one corner of the room. Vanessa accepted a vodka and OJ; Terry just took some sparkling water. She didn't want her thinking clouded even a little.

Vanessa sat down and asked Paul how his day had been. It seemed he was on a business trip and only visited every few weeks. Terry sat quietly and observed. She was curious as to how this game was played. Paul surprised Terry by asking her what she was studying. It was almost a normal conversation, like one she might have had with a friend of her parents.

After a few minutes Vanessa put down her glass, took Terry's hand and headed for the bathroom. Once inside she handed the shopping bag to Terry.

"I got you some lingerie. You really need to be wearing something more interesting when the clothes start coming off."

"Vanessa!"

"Don't worry, it's tasteful. It isn't anything you'll be embarrassed to be seen in."

Terry looked into the bag dubiously. Inside were a simple lavender thong and a very sheer matching bra. "Okay," she said. "But I'm putting my clothes back on over them."

"That's fine," said Vanessa, getting undressed herself.

Terry shed her skirt and blouse (short sleeves this time, so she wouldn't run into the sweater problem), then her underwear. Pushing down her panties she bumped into Vanessa in the tight quarters. Bare butt met bare butt and they both giggled.

"Paul would have enjoyed that," Vanessa whispered. She gave Terry another bump. It was a pleasant sensation, firm but plush. "Go on, put on the undies. I had to guess your size."

Terry modeled them once they were on, spinning in front of the mirror. The bra barely hid anything. She'd have to keep her shirt on this time. Too bad. She kind of liked the way she looked.

"Thanks," Terry said. "That was really nice of you."

Vanessa smiled, looking her up and down. "I wish my ass was that tight," she said a bit wistfully. She had a thong on as well and a flimsy camisole, something blue and lacy this time. Terry put on her skirt and blouse, tied her hair in a short pony-tail, and they headed back out.

Paul was lying face down on the bed. Terry was surprised and a bit disappointed to see that he was still wearing his boxers. If he was equally disappointed to see her fully dressed he didn't say so. Vanessa got out her oil and started on Paul's legs. He was very tan and less hirsute than Jeff.

When it was time to do his back, Paul said: "Sit across me." Vanessa obliged, straddling the tops of his thighs, her crotch pressed down against his butt. Terry felt a twinge between her legs as Vanessa's hands moved sensuously up and down Paul's body.

"Very nice," Paul said after a few minutes. "But perhaps your friend would like to take a turn?"

Vanessa hopped off and motioned to Terry. Terry was expecting the invitation this time; but, even so, she found herself frozen. It's only a back rub, she repeated to herself; until, without really thinking it through, she swung her leg awkwardly over Paul and tried to put one knee down on either side of him. It didn't work out quite as planned. Her jeans skirt was too tight to allow her to straddle him properly. She felt flustered, not sure what to do next. Finally, annoyed with herself, she hiked her skirt up to her hips. When she finally settled down, her bare ass cheeks were in direct contact with his shorts. The warmth of his skin flowed through the wisps of cloth directly onto her pussy lips. Her breath caught in her throat, and it was a few seconds before she could concentrate on the massage. Paul appreciated the situation fully, and he wriggled beneath her, mashing their bodies together with each of her strokes. Terry felt herself flush.

After a few minutes, much to Terry's relief, Vanessa said: "Ready to turn over?" Terry disengaged herself and Paul rolled onto his back. Vanessa lifted her camisole over her head, exposing her beautiful breasts, and began to run her fingers over Paul's chest. Paul didn't waste any time. He reached for her breasts and began to fondle them roughly, pressing them back against her chest and pinching her dark nipples. There was nothing polite in his groping; it was raw sexuality. Suddenly he turned towards Terry.

"Your turn my dear."

Terry put her hand to her mouth. "Didn't you tell him?"

"I told him that is was up to you how much you'd do."

"At least take off your blouse," Paul suggested, soothingly. "I want to see what you look like."

Terry put her hand down, feeling stupid. She'd taken her shirt off the last time and it hadn't been a big deal. And it seemed to be expected. She opened one button then another, until her blouse fell open. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it slide onto the bed. She felt the room's cool air on her nipples, and they started to harden. The sheer bra made her feel very exposed.

Paul smiled at her. "Very pretty." He turned back to Vanessa and drew her body closer. His tongue darted out to tickle one nipple. His hand slid down to cup one of Vanessa's buttocks. Terry could see his cock start to push up against the front of his shorts. Paul's hand moved along Vanessa's ass, stroking it. Then one finger slid beneath the thin strap of her thong and into the dark crevice between her cheeks. Terry swallowed hard.

Vanessa's hips began to move rhythmically against his fingers. Paul's other hand reached for Terry. Her skirt was still up around her hips, and the hand made contact with her bare thigh. The warmth of the touch seemed to put her into a trance. She wanted to push his hand away, but all she could do was watch it move along the length of her leg and come to rest on her hip. What would she do if he tried to put his fingers inside her panties? She'd just get up, she decided. Probably.

Paul moved his head away from Vanessa's tits and looked straight into her dark eyes. "Suck it," he said.

Vanessa sat up and reached for the waistband of his shorts. She slid them down until his cock popped free. It was already quite hard. It was a serviceable enough cock, Terry decided, putting her newly-acquired knowledge to use, but not quite as big as Jeff's. And there was something odd about the head; it was very smooth and round. Uncircumcised, Terry realized. She'd never seen one like it before. For a moment it distracted her from the significance of Paul's request. Then it hit her.Oh my god, she thought.

Vanessa held the end of his hard-on gently. "Is it worth an extra $100 to you?" she asked, giving it a squeeze.

Paul inhaled sharply. "You have me at a bit of a disadvantage in this negotiation."

Vanessa giggled. "That's the idea, big boy."

He nodded towards Terry. "Maybe if she takes off her top."

Oh, no, Terry thought. This is all happening way too fast. And yet she had to wonder why it even mattered to him. The bra was almost invisible anyway. How much difference would it really make? And everybody else was naked now. She felt just a bit... what? Overly prim and proper, not really a part of the scene.

She gave Paul and Vanessa her best self-confident smile and reached around to unhook the bra. She pulled the straps from her shoulders and let it slide off. Her first instinct was to cross her arms in front of herself. But then she thought: I'm not ashamed, and she sat up a little straighter.

"Lovely," Paul said, smiling and staring openly at her. Vanessa was looking too. Terry's nipples hardened a bit more as they watched. Paul turned back to Vanessa. "Ready my dear?"

Vanessa smiled and leaned over. She rubbed her cheek along the length of Paul's cock, drawing a contented sigh from him. Then her tongue followed the same path down the shaft and swirled around the tip.

Terry was in a daze, unable to believe what she was seeing. Vanessa was really going down on him! She felt the familiar warmth between her legs. Vanessa leaned closer and took the tip of his cock inside her mouth. Terry's breathing deepened. She hadn't seen anything like this outside of porno videos. Which was probably where Vanessa had learned her technique. She certainly seemed to know what she was doing. Her lips began to bob up and down, sometimes sliding all the way off so that she could give the tip of his cock a gentle lick. Terry felt hypnotized by the rhythm.

Paul closed his eyes and murmured something Terry couldn't make out. One of his hands moved up to stroke Vanessa's back. His other hand found Terry's leg again. She felt a twinge deep inside her pussy. She knew she must be getting really wet. That might get embarrassing given the sheerness of the panties she was wearing. Still, she didn't remove his hand, even when he started to stroke her thigh in time with Vanessa's sucking.

Vanessa looked up at Terry. A delicate flush had started at Vanessa's neck and went down to the tops of her breasts. "Want to give it a try?" she asked.

Even in her slightly dazed state, Terry had seen that one coming. But she still had no idea what to say. Paul's cock, free of Vanessa's attentions, stood up, glistening, almost vibrating with excitement. Morality aside, Terry just didn't think she could match Vanessa's technique. Her few attempts at oral sex with previous boyfriends hadn't gone well at all.

"No," she said, a bit regretfully. "Not now."

Paul moved his index finger in circles on her thigh. "Perhaps you could lick my nipples instead."

Terry exhaled, almost giddy with relief. That was just kinky enough not to be intimidating. "Sure," she said, squirming around trying to get into a position similar to Vanessa's. But, even hiked up, her stiff denim skirt made it uncomfortable. She stood up, unzipped the skirt and slid it off. That felt better.

Paul smiled and gave her an admiring glance from head to toe. No one had ever looked at her like that, she thought. So appreciative, so obviously excited by her. She felt oddly pleased. So maybe it was only old guys like Paul and Jeff who dug her. But it was better than nothing – a lot better.

She crawled back onto the bed and ran her fingers over Paul's smooth chest. She decided that she preferred Jeff's hairy one, but at least Paul had good muscle definition. He obviously kept himself in shape. There was a clear tan line at his waist. The contrast between the area normally covered by a swimsuit and the rest of him was pretty major. Terry thought it was kind of sexy.

Vanessa was attacking Paul's cock again, licking his shaft and making little circles around the opening at the tip with her tongue. Terry leaned over and kissed Paul's chest. She moved to one nipple and flicked it with her tongue. There was a slight salty taste, barely noticeable. She licked around the nipple and felt it harden. Wow, she thought, I did that. She did the same thing with the other one and then wasn't sure what to do next. She tried moving down his body, kissing him every couple of inches. Paul seemed to like that, but after a few kisses she found herself nose-to-nose with Vanessa, who was energetically licking Paul's scrotum. At a loss for ideas again, Terry blew lightly on the tip of his cock. It quivered and Paul drew in his breath audibly. Both she and Vanessa giggled.

Terry moved back up to Paul's nipples and sucked one of them into her mouth experimentally. Paul had his hand on her leg again. As she worked on him with her mouth the hand moved higher. Soon it was on her hip.

"Bite it," Paul said to her. "Very lightly."

His nipple was erect enough to make it possible. But she hadn't ever done anything quite like that before. It sounded risky. She tried just touching the nipple with her teeth.

"A little harder," Paul said breathlessly. He had his hand on Terry's buttock now, quite exposed thanks to the thong. He caressed it gently. It felt very nice, and she didn't try to wriggle away. She brought her teeth together until she felt a little resistance. Paul inhaled, and his hand squeezed hard on her buttock. A little jolt ran through her. Her pussy was really wet now, no doubt about it.

Then Vanessa was whispering something in Terry's ear. It took her a moment for her to come to her senses, to focus on what Vanessa was telling her. But when she finally looked up, Vanessa was gone, on her way to the bathroom. She was alone with Paul for the first time.

Terry took a deep breath. Now what? She decided she should probably just keep going. She moved her lips over to his other nipple. She gave it a slightly harder nip then worked her way southwards, scraping her teeth along his smooth flesh. She ended up face-to-face with his cock sooner than she expected (had it grown since her last visit?) She wasn't sure what to do. It was a good bet that he didn't want that part of him bitten. She compromised by flicking the tip with her tongue.

"You're such a tease," Paul said a bit breathlessly. "Maybe you could just put your lips around the head?"

At least he was telling her what he wanted – not leaving her to guess like her boyfriends always had. She licked her lips and lowered them tentatively over the end of his penis, surrounding the last inch or so of it. The sensation was odd and exciting. She could actually feel the blood pumping under the warm skin. And she could taste it – sweet and salty. As she savored the sensations, a gently insistent force urged her head downward. His hand was pressing the back of her head, she realized. Her lips slid frictionlessly down another inch. The pressure on her head eased and her lips moved back up, almost automatically. Then the pressure was back. He seemed to know when to stop pushing – she never felt as if she needed to gag. The first three or four inches of his cock went in and out of her mouth, gradually at first, then faster as she responded unthinkingly to the pressure of his hand.

Then abruptly the pressure was gone. She popped up into a kneeling position, her face flushed. Vanessa stood on the other side of the bed with a wry smile on her face and a foil packet in her hand. She'd lost her panties, and Terry couldn't help noticing that her pussy was completely devoid of pubic hair. Her lips stood out prominently, a little swollen and glistening with moisture. Terry just stared.

Vanessa ripped open the package, took out a pink condom, and slipped it expertly over Paul's cock.

Oh my god, Terry thought. They're going to do it!

Vanessa stretched herself out languidly on the bed, one knee raised. Paul rolled onto one side to face her, his back to Terry. She felt just a bit miffed that a guy she'd just been blowing would so suddenly decide to ignore her. On the other hand, it gave her a minute to get herself back under control.

Paul ran his hand lightly along Vanessa's body, passing over one breast and finally coming to rest on her pussy. One finger moved between her moist lips and began stroking her. When his finger came out, it was glistening, and Terry could smell Vanessa's scent strongly. Vanessa spread her legs farther apart to give him easier access. She closed her eyes and began moving her hips gently against his finger. Abruptly, Paul stopped.

"Ready?" he asked.

Vanessa just smiled and gave Paul's cock a squeeze. He crawled over her and positioned himself in the push-up position, looking straight into Vanessa's eyes. Terry put her hand to her mouth. The tip of Paul's cock was rightthere, ready to bury itself inside her pussy. Her juices already moistened the tip of the condom.

Okay, Terry thought. It's definitely time to go. She started to get up, but the scene in front of her cast a spell she couldn't shake off. She hadn't ever seen two people fuck before. And they certainly weren't paying any attention to her. Maybe she could learn something.

fin
fin
310 Followers