After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

Vanessa pulled her legs back and spread her silky thighs. One knee almost touched Terry. Then Paul was lowering his body. His cock gradually, insistently pushed Vanessa's pussy lips apart until the tip disappeared into the dark furrow between them. Vanessa closed her eyes and gripped Paul's arms hard. She made a low moan as Paul's cock sank in another inch. He pulled back out for a second then slid farther in. He was breathing hard and his gaze was fixed on the point where the two of them came together. Vanessa tilted her hips upward.

"Come on," Vanessa said. "Deeper."

Paul pushed down again until he was all the way in. They held that position for a moment, grinding into each other; then Paul began moving in and out of her with long, fluid strokes.

Terry hugged herself. Her arousal was almost a physical pain between her legs. Should she be doing anything, she wondered? Encouraging them? Well, that didn't seem necessary. Touching Paul somewhere?

"Harder," Vanessa said, breathlessly. "Yes, like that!"

Paul began to thrust furiously. Vanessa arched her back, and her tits heaved up and down with each stroke. Did that hurt, Terry wondered? Their hips smacked wetly together, and Terry saw Vanessa's face suddenly tense. Her fingernails dig into Paul's arms. She made a little cry deep in her throat and wrapped her legs tightly around Paul's butt. He stopped moving until Vanessa exhaled slowly and relaxed, letting go of his arms.

"You made me cum," Vanessa said in a quiet little-girl voice.

Slowly, Paul pulled all the way out and sat up on his knees, drinking in the sight of the naked, disheveled Vanessa, her legs spread, dark hair fanned out beneath her head, drops of sweat clinging to her chest. His cock stood straight out, fully engorged, quivering with excitement. Terry felt an almost magnetic pull towards it.

"Roll over," Paul said.

Vanessa obliged, flipping over onto her stomach then getting up onto her knees. Her smooth butt swayed slowly just inches from Paul's cock. Her pussy lips were perfectly framed between her ass cheeks, glistening with moisture.

For the first time, Paul looked over at Terry, smiling almost wickedly. For a horrified moment, Terry thought he was going to ask her to get down on all fours next to Vanessa. Instead, still looking at Terry, he nestled his cock head into the opening of Vanessa's pussy and shoved it in ball-deep. Vanessa made a little whimper. When he pulled out, slick wetness coated his cock's full length.

Terry gasped. Still sliding in and out of Vanessa's dripping pussy, Paul reached out and caressed one of Terry's breasts. A finger brushed across her nipple, and a bolt of electricity seemed to spark straight down to her pussy. He started to move his hand across her stomach, dipping into her belly button, then down further. He touched the hem of her thong. Terry held her breath.Was he going to put it inside?

Terry felt herself losing control. She reached over with one hand and put it on one of Paul's buttocks, dug her fingernails into his hot skin. Maybe that would... what? Encourage him? Is that what she wanted? But it seemed to have a different effect. Paul grabbed both of Vanessa's hips and pulled her towards him fiercely. Terry watched in fascination as their wet bodies pounded together, both of them making low grunts with each stroke. How much longer could they keep that up?

Not long, apparently. A moment later Paul's thrusts became even more frantic, his breathing ragged. He mashed his hips against Vanessa's and arched his back. Spasms wracked his body. Vanessa sighed deeply and let her face fall forwards onto the covers. Paul held her tight for a minute then slowly pulled out. Vanessa collapsed onto the bed, leaving Paul on his knees with his cock sticking out and slowly deflating. The tip of the condom seemed remarkably full.

Terry, still kneeling beside Paul, decided that it would be a good time to leave. She got shakily off the bed, wondering what to do next. Paul and Vanessa seemed to be in their own little worlds. She picked up her clothes and wandered towards the bathroom, her head still buzzing. A shower certainly seemed in order. When Vanessa didn't show up right away, Terry turned on the water in the snazzy glass shower stall. When the temperature was right she stepped out of her thong and under the hot spray.

Her head was just starting to clear when she heard someone else moving around in the bathroom. The glass was steamed up enough that she didn't notice immediately that it was Paul. Terry froze. She wasn't quite sure whether to ignore him or shoo him out until she was dressed. It was his hotel room, after all. She wasn't sure of the proper etiquette.

Paul, still naked, slid the door open and stepped into the stall.

"Can I join you?" he asked.

The question caught her off guard. She was nude, she realized. At least she'd had the thong on before; even if the protection it afforded was largely symbolic. She turned her back modestly. "Ah, okay," she said, flustered.

"Great. Can I have the soap please?"

"Oh. Sure." She handed it to him, having to turn partly around to do so, and felt her slippery shoulder rub his chest. Paul had shed his condom at some point, and the first thing he did was to wash his cock. Terry watched discreetly over her shoulder. She had never seen a man do that. The ache in her pussy throbbed a bit harder.

"Would you like me to soap your back?" he asked.

She nodded. "That would be nice."

He slid the small hotel soap cake between her shoulder blades and down to the small of her back. He used his hands to rub the slick film of soap over her ass cheeks and down to the tops of her thighs. Without thinking, Terry separated her legs a little to give him better access to her pussy. But he didn't take the hint. Instead, he pressed his body against her back and moved his hands around to her stomach. One hand wrapped around her; the other moved up towards her breasts.

Now was the time to push his hands away, she thought, before he gets the wrong idea. His hand reached one nipple and gave it a light pinch. She made a high-pitched sound and pressed back against him. His flaccid cock was wedged into the space between her cheeks. Her pussy throbbed, blotting out all rational thought. If only the cock would come back to life! It was right there. All he needed to do was push it forward a few inches. What was wrong with him? She sighed. What was wrong, of course, was that he was fifty years old.

But his hand continued to tease her nipples. She felt helpless, barely able to think. Paul took her shoulders and turned her around until they were facing each other. She closed her eyes and let his hands play over her breasts, her stomach, her hips. Every nerve in her body was on overload. Finally, when she thought he would never get there, his hand moved into the triangle of damp pubic hair and caressed her soft mound. He extended an index finger and ran it along one pussy lip, then the other. Her legs suddenly went wobbly. She put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

The index finger explored her lips unhurriedly then slipped inside. Her pussy contracted around it, trying to suck it in deeper. The finger moved insistently, probing, pressing, stroking. After a breathless moment it made contact with the throbbing bud of her clitoris.

He'd found it! Her last boyfriend had gone the entire length of their relationship without ever figuring out where it was. Terry saw stars. "Yes... yes... "

She wrapped her arms around him and sunk her face into the hollow of his shoulder. His finger kept rubbing relentlessly against her clit. She lost all sense of the sequence of events. All she knew was that one of his hands was inside her and the other was around her ass, pulling their bodies together as the warm water splashed against her back and her hair. One orgasm followed another until she almost lost consciousness.

At some point she reached down and took Paul's cock in her hand. It was still soft. Maybe if she kneeled down and took it in her mouth? But then his fingers were moving deep inside her again and all her other thoughts evaporated.

After a very long time Paul removed his hand and stepped away. He waited until she caught her breath. "I think Vanessa is getting impatient," he said. "Perhaps we should give her a turn in the shower."

Terry looked up. A cross-looking and very naked Vanessa was standing outside the shower stall with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot insistently.

Vanessa didn't call again until four days later. Terry had begun to wonder if Vanessa was upset with her, if she had crossed some sort of line with Paul in the shower. She still shivered a bit when she thought about that. She played the afternoon over and over in her head, its events vivid even if she couldn't quite put them in chronological order. But Vanessa wasn't angry; she had just been busy with some sort of research project.

"Hey, Terry," she asked. "Can you fill in for me tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you remember Jeff, the first guy that we did? We're supposed to see him on Thursday, but I'm stuck doing this project. I was hoping you could take him by yourself."

"Wow, Vanessa. I don't know. There's all that stuff you know about – the oil, the massaging..."

Vanessa laughed. "I'll give you some oil, and you can fake the massage. Just do what we did last time. Strip down to your panties, though. He'll expect that. He pays $150 for a hand job. I want $50. You keep the rest, all right?"

Terry took a deep breath. Vanessa made it sound so straight-forward, so business-like. But it was all happening too quickly again.

"Terry?"

She let her breath out slowly. "Sure. What time?"

Terry took a cab to the motel, the same one as the first time, and knocked on number 141. Jeff opened the door and invited her in. The room number was different, but the layout and the furnishings were exactly the same. Jeff was wearing what looked like a linen suit. Very chic. Had he dressed up for her?

He smiled shyly. "I'm glad you could make it, Terry. Please sit down."

She wasn't sure what to say to him. Asking about his family seemed like a bad idea. Or where he worked. She tried something safe. "You look very elegant this evening. Do you have plans for later on?"

"Well, nothing very interesting. Just a reception downtown for some clients."

It sounded more interesting than most of her evenings – although this one was likely to be an exception. She managed to find out that he was a consulting engineer and that he was headed to Paris for a meeting in a few days. She was tempted to ask him if he needed someone to help carry his bags.

"Bring me back some lingerie," she said, smiling innocently.

That caught him off-guard. His mouth opened but nothing came out.

"Want me to show you what I bought since I saw you last?" Terry asked.

Jeff raised his eyebrows. Terry picked up her bag and headed for the bathroom. She closed the door and took a deep breath. Okay, the easy part was over. Now she had to be sexy and sure of herself, in control. She didn't feel any of those things. How had she gotten herself into this situation? It was easy enough when Vanessa was around. Terry could just play along, knowing that she could always just walk out if she felt uncomfortable.

Time was passing. She had to do something. Well, one step at a time; and the first one was simple enough. She took off her street clothes, folded them with exaggerated care. Terry's recent influx of cash had allowed her to indulge a new-found taste for sexy underthings. She tried on a couple of outfits before settling on a white satin thong and matching bra. Then she nodded nervously to the nearly nude girl in the mirror and walked back into the bedroom.

Jeff was lying face down on the bed, naked. Hearing her footsteps he turned to look at her. His eyes traveled up and down the length of her body. His breath caught in his throat.

"Terry, you look fantastic," he said.

She smiled, flattered by his obvious sincerity. She turned slowly, letting him admire her rear. Jeff let out a low whistle. And Terry's jitters vanished. She was in complete control of this peculiar little scene.

She plopped herself down on the bed and dribbled massage oil on his back. Why work from an awkward angle, she thought? She swung one bare thigh across his body and sat down on his butt. His skin was burning hot where it met hers. Was that normal? She rubbed herself back and forth a little to settle in, then dug her palms into his back. After a few minutes of that, she moved back off his legs and started to work on his buttocks. She didn't bother with any massage technique. She just ran her hands over his firm cheeks and down into the crevice between his upper thighs. Jeff wiggled against her hands and made contented noises.

"Okay, time to roll over." Terry had been looking forward to this. She felt a little twinge as the hairy chest came into view. And the big cock. It was already very hard. She wondered if it had been uncomfortable to lie on. She caught herself staring and shook her head. Stay professional, she thought. She swung herself back over him, straddling his thighs just below his balls.

Jeff moved his hands tentatively along her thighs and up to her hips. She loved the warm contact of his fingers, and she smiled down at him. He smiled back, but then his gaze drifted down to her tits. She felt his eyes peeling away the sheer bra, half seeing, half imagining the shape of her breasts, the color of her aureoles and nipples.

Time to give him a treat. She reached behind her and undid the catch on her bra. She shrugged out of one shoulder strap, then the other. She smiled, teasing him for a minute. Jeff's mouth hung open, every bit of his attention focused on the little bits of cloth she held precariously in place with her arms. Finally, she let the bra drop and tossed it onto the floor. On a whim, she undid her hair band and shook her hair loose.

Jeff lay stunned for a minute. Terry couldn't help giggling. He was at a loss for words, but that didn't stop him from moving his hands up along her stomach, higher and higher, until they covered her breasts.

Terry wasn't quite ready for that. She hadn't thought past the tease. His fingers brushed her nipples gently. She gasped and arched her back, pushing her tits harder against his hands. His touch was almost reverent, and she couldn't help responding to it. Her nipples began to harden as he explored them with his fingertips. Terry felt a warm trickle start between her legs. Maybe keeping her panties on wasn't such a good idea. They'd be a mess before long. But she stopped herself -- she didn't want to give Jeff the wrong idea. Who knew where his hands might end up? Instead she reached down and started to stroke his cock. Jeff groaned, and his hands moved more urgently against her breasts.

A few more minutes of this, Terry thought, and it's going to be over. Was that what she really wanted? She wasn't sure. They'd only been at it a few minutes. If nothing else, he deserved a bit more for his money. She sat up and wriggled forward until she was sitting on his hip bones and his cock was snugged up against the crack of her ass. She leaned over to put her tits within tongue distance. Jeff got the idea right away. He began by nuzzling one breast with his cheek and his eyelids. Terry had never felt anything like it. She leaned down a little farther. Now he licked around one nipple until she had to close her eyes and put her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance. Then her whole breast was inside his mouth and he was sucking on it eagerly. Terry felt sparks race down her body until her pussy tingled.

Jeff ran his hands down to her waist and over her hips. As his tongue swirled around an erect nipple, one hand slid along the narrow waist-band of her thong. Terry's breath caught in her throat. This was more than she'd bargained for. What should she do? He would stop if she pushed his hand away; she was sure of that. But she'd let Paul touch her there, and she didn't like him nearly as much as she liked Jeff.

While she debated, her body made up its mind for her. Her hips lifted up, giving Jeff easier access to the area between her legs. Suddenly his hand was inside her panties, brushing her downy pubic hair, pressing against her mound. She wriggled against him, pushing him nearer her moist places. A finger extended, exploring her outer folds, then slipped inside, feeling her slickness and inviting warmth. It sank deeper then made a long, wet stroke against her clit.

"Ahhh..." Terry moaned, more loudly than she'd intended to. Jeff was still licking her nipple, and the two sensations combined to drive her right to the edge. She slid her butt against his cock and felt sticky moisture seep from the tip and leave a trail on her skin. Her hands roamed over his chest, luxuriating in the coarse, dark hair.

Where was this going? Who was this naked guy her father's age underneath her, licking and touching her secret places? She looked down at him, at his dark, disheveled hair. Did it matter who he was? She didn't have to worry about running into him at her dorm or sitting next to him in English Lit. She didn't need to bring him home to meet her parents. The truth was that she could do whatever she wanted with him, and no one would know, no one would care.

And, right now, what she wanted more than anything else was to have that big, fat cock buried as deep inside her as it would go.

She smiled and gently disengaged herself from Jeff's hands and tongue and lay down alongside him. She nibbled on his earlobe and whispered: "For another $100 you can fuck me."

Jeff's breathing stopped completely, and his eyes turned glassy. She could tell he was trying to talk but failing completely. In the end he just nodded. Terry kissed him lightly on the cheek and gave his cock a little squeeze.

"Good. I'll be right back."

She got up, went to the bathroom and dug through her purse until she found a condom. It had been waiting there since the beginning of the school year. When she bought it she certainly hadn't anticipated using it under these circumstances. But then, she thought, unexpected turns were what kept life interesting.

Terry put the condom on the nightstand. She wasn't quite ready for it. While Jeff watched with silent appreciation, Terry shimmied out of her thong and stood by the side of the bed. She wasn't really an exhibitionist, but this was kind of fun. The cool air felt delicious on her pussy.

Looking at her, Jeff's hard-on grew prodigiously and throbbed with his need. She crawled back onto the bed and bent down until her lips brushed against its head. She stuck out her tongue and licked up a sticky drop of pre-cum. Jeff gasped. She gave him a long swipe down the side of the shaft then licked around the tip. Could she get the whole head inside her mouth, she wondered? She opened wide and was a little disappointed to find that it fit easily. All right, it wasn't that big. But she loved the way it felt -- warm and silky and very firm. She bobbed up and down slowly, letting her tongue get in the act, coating the tip generously with spit.

Jeff grunted with each stroke and his hips bucked up to meet her mouth. His hands began to paw her body. One hand cupped a breast then moved down lower. She scooted around to give him better access. His fingers moved clumsily along her pussy lips. Terry wriggled desperately against his fingertips until one of them was back in contact with her clit. She gasped. The sensations were just too strong. She pulled her mouth away from his cock, afraid that she might lose control and be too rough with it. Jeff pulled his hand away and they looked at each other, both breathing hard.

"Okay," Terry said. She ripped open the packet and rolled the condom onto Jeff's cock. It didn't reach all the way down the shaft. Did that matter? Never mind, she thought. It'll have to do. She straddled him and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy. Jeff ran his hands along her thighs, waiting for her, barely in control.

fin
fin
310 Followers