After School Hookup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers

But I wasn't going to make the same mistake I had before.

I walked trotted over to the door and locked it. Quickly, because I didn't want to miss any of the girl in the plaid skirt earning her 'A.' I figured that at the very least I'd bought myself some time if Evan came back before I finished. Not that I thought it was going to take long. By the time I got back to the desk I had kicked off my shoes, my jeans and my panties. Hey, if you're going to go all the way, you might as well go all the way.

I settled into Evan's chair and put my feet up on the edge of his desk. I felt so dirty sitting in a room that wasn't mine, wearing nothing but a lacy shirt and white socks, my legs spread and pussy all shiny and wet. Masturbating was something that was supposed to be done at home, in bed, under the covers.

I spread my feet apart, sliding my white socks along the edge of the desk. I had to push an empty Full Throttle can out of the way to get my legs as far apart as I wanted them. The light from the computer shone on my glistening pussy, making me feel like I was offering myself to the video. I guess, in a way, I was.

I left pussy to her own devices for a second while I turned up the sound. Miss Granger was leaning back against the desk, her legs spread as far apart as she could get them and still have her feet on the ground. She lifted her skirt out of the way so that the teacher could step between her legs, his anxious cock poking out and searching for her pussy.

"Oh, Mr. Peters! It's so big!" she said.

"Yes, Miss Granger. Can you spell 'humongous?'"

With those corny words Mr. Peters slid into her again, effectively canceling any hope of an answer as Miss Granger gasped in pleasure. She wiggled her pussy, urging the intruding cock further into her. I slipped two fingers inside my slick hole. My whole body twitched, and I started to fuck myself rhythmically. I spread my girl cum all over, even smearing it on my thighs and tummy. Pussy was very grateful. I was being so fucking decadent, but there was nothing else I could do while I was in the thrall of a video plaid skirt and a real hard cock.

I had to slow down a little towards the end of the video -- I wanted to cum at the same time that Mr. Peters did so I could imagine he was cumming in my mouth too. You know how you can sometimes cum too fast, too hard? The deliberate pace forced on me by the video drew out the tension perfectly, and I knew I was going to have a killer orgasm.

Mr. Peters drew himself from his student. Miss Granger was obviously a fast learner because she immediately slid to the floor, opening her jaws wide so her teacher could finish himself off in her mouth. Mr. Peters continued his teaching to the girl on her knees in front of him.

"You must always keep stroking while it's cumming, Miss Granger. Let me show you." He took his cock in his hand and began frantically stroking it.

I don't know how most girls do it, but the best way for me to cum wasn't with my fingers inside me. I knew from countless hours of practicing that light fast friction in the right spot just above my clit was what got me off. I flipped my fingertips back and forth in a blur, barely grazing my skin and frantically splashing tiny droplets of warm juice onto my inner thighs.

There'd been too much sex all around -- all of the computer images of girls in plaid skirts, my earlier masturbation, watching Kelsey and Evan having a quickie on his bed, Mr. Peters and Miss Granger playing schoolgirl and teacher on the video. It all was playing havoc with my slit, causing my need to swell almost exponentially. I was sure I was going to cum so hard I'd just pass out and they'd find me naked and unconscious at Evan's desk with my fingers up my slit and a smile on my face. But I didn't even care.

My thighs tensed, urging the cum to materialize from deep inside me. Through barely open eyes I saw Mr. Peters' dick start to splurt gooey sperm onto Miss Granger's tongue. It immediately slid out of her wide open mouth to splash down on her short plaid skirt.

With a rush I closed my eyes and came gratefully.

I swear I was twitching from top to toe, every bit of me except for my center, which didn't want to move a millimeter around my fingers as long as they were giving her those scrumptious sensations of a spur-of-the-moment trip to heaven. It was hard and fast, and I was both grateful and relieved when I started to come down pretty quickly. I new that I'd just bought myself a little respite, and I was going to have to do it again properly when I got home.

In one of my post-cum throes I accidentally kicked the pile of pop cans on the desk, causing a little racket. In the back of my orgasmic haze I worried that someone might hear, but I was still startled when I heard the front door handle being rattled.

"Evan? You in there? Gimme a hand, man! I brought beer!"

My fingers were resting on pussy, and I immediately started cumming again, amazed at my body's response while my dazed mind tried to understand what was going on. This time pussy demanded that she be stretched wide, so I jammed three fingers inside me as every muscle in my body clenched tightly while I came so hard I almost did pass out.

Obviously it wasn't Evan at the door. Todd had returned from his class, and his test must have gone well if he'd brought beer to celebrate. Either that or he'd failed miserably and wanted to drown his sorrow.

This one was a fast hard cum too. I wanted it to stop so I could escape, I wanted it to go on forever because nothing else mattered. I gushed warm liquid onto my fingers and Evan's chair and tried to savor the hardest cum I'd ever had and not actually lose consciousness from the pleasure. Almost as quickly as it had started it was over, and the waves started to recede.

Obviously my first orgasm hadn't done more than take the edge off, and there was enough of it left inside me that the sudden rush of adrenaline from the fear of getting caught by Todd had practically ignited another one. Well, that and the fact that my legs were still spread wide, pussy was still dripping and my fingers were still caressing my clit. It not only didn't matter that Todd was at the door, it somehow made things more imperative, more necessary. Screw getting caught. Screw Todd. There was no helping it, and I knew that I'd have sore muscles all over tomorrow. It was fucking glorious.

Todd wiggled the handle again, and over my panting I could hear him shifting his packages while he searched for his keys.

I felt as limp as a rag doll and more tired than I could imagine. After-cums were begging me to relax down into the chair, but I swam back to something approaching consciousness and realized that I really did not want to get caught with my fingers between my legs by Evan's roommate. Trying not to notice the remnants of the orgasm that were still rippling through me, I slipped my fingers free from my drippy hole.

I wasn't going to make the same mistake I had before, so I quickly turned off the computer so no one would know what dirty stuff Evan liked to look at. What I liked to look at. I jumped up and grabbed my jeans and panties and padded in my socks towards the bathroom hallway. I was halfway there when I remembered that I'd forgotten my shoes. By the time I'd rushed back to grab them from the floor, Todd had found his key and was opening the door.

With my clothes clutched to my chest I ran back to the hallway, naked from my ankles to my waist. Poor abused pussy was dripping down my thighs and I was pretty sure I left a few little drips on the floor. I was so embarrassed I couldn't stand it. How had I ever gotten myself into this?

I quietly shut myself in the bathroom and pulled on my clothes, listening hard at the door to see if Todd had noticed I was there. The toilet was so gross there was no way I was going to use it. I'd die first. Really. But I flushed it to make it sound like I'd been doing something legitimate in there other than hiding. I quickly washed my hands.

I was so anxious to get out of there I couldn't stand it. As I walked back down the hallway I told myself nobody could see how ashamed I was just by looking. Well, maybe my Dad, but definitely not Todd. I tried to ignore the little waves of smug satisfaction that pussy was sending me just because she'd had her way with me.

Todd was surprised that I wasn't Evan when I appeared from the hallway. He said something about celebrating because he was glad his test was over, but my attention was drawn to the splash of cum I'd left on the floor by Evan's desk. I felt myself turn fifteen shades of pink and I tried very hard not to look. Todd had a beer in his hand, and he even offered me one. But I felt like if I stayed even a second more than I had to he'd see through me for sure. And I wanted to be alone to sort out my feelings.

I fed Todd some bullshit about how I must have missed Evan but I had to go. I hoped that he wouldn't even mention that I'd been there to Evan. The way he was downing that Budweiser I was pretty sure he wouldn't even remember I'd been in the apartment.

I took my soaking panties, my gushy pussy and the multitudinous dirty ideas swirling through my head and escaped.

As I walked through the parking lot to my car I felt giddy, almost buoyant. I was light on my feet and it was hard not to break out in a little dance there in the parking lot. My newfound wickedness seemed so right, such a fundamental part of me that I wondered why I hadn't discovered it sooner. The girl who'd walked into Evan's room would never have watched a couple having sex, never masturbated in front of a computer, never had a huge orgasm because she knew someone was listening on the other side of the door, and never ever dripped her cum onto the floor while running naked through her brother's room.

But I'd become that girl, and I liked her.

* * *

Next: The final chapter - Alice learns that after school is the right time to play with her big brother...

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers
12