All Comments on 'After School Lessons'

by papadog

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
abethellabethellabout 20 years ago
Beautifully written story of erotic adult love.

Hi Papadog

After School Lessons

Thank you for a long and beautifully written story of erotic adult love in a school environment. The love scenes were very descriptive, without being tacky. It shows that you have good literary skills.

I rated it 4/5 (on one screen) and 75/100 on this page. Ideally if there was a 9/10 option I would have selected that.

My only observation is that with a title involving School I was hoping that it would involve the girl and a Senior High school student shortly to leave. If not an erotic encounter then one where , preferably boys, accidently or otherwise get hold of her pictures.

That is just my opinion. It still is a brillant piece of descriptive writing that must have taken some hours to put down on www.literotica.com.

Thank you

Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Some Good Writing

I liked the movement in the story, the way the characters interacted and the emotional climax. That was really satisfying. You also had some lovely language in there, although not consistently, but this to me is true erotica, not porn.

Thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The good days

I think the good days were fine

Untill you came over and been mine

Weve kissed times and sexed hard

Every season every place we'd love large

With nothing else to say, with little words to speak

When you came in, I knew I was at my peak

Would you bring the good days back

Would you charish me and cut me some slack

Thats when I loved you with hot rays

You should take me back to the good old days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous