After School Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

"Yes, of course I love you," he responded.

"You mean this isn't just pleasure and release for you?"

"No, Teresa, my blood runs hot and my throat swells until I am almost afraid to speak because of what you are... your intellect, your compassion, your playfulness... all that goodness that is on the inside of course you are pretty and just the thought of touching you and you touching me sends bolts of lightening through me," he told her.

"Ohmygod, what do I do now?" she stammered.

"Slip your panties off, get up on the table and spread your legs," he suggested.

"I guess I was just kidding myself when I thought we could exchange sexual pleasure and leave it at that. This is crazy... I love my husband and I love my boys."

"Table," he ordered. She obeyed.

"I didn't mean for you to become emotionally involved with me," she said with pursed lips as she pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. The rest of her pleasure trip was as it had been for the last several weeks. Her hiss was the signal that she was in orgasm. He kept at her clit for a few extra seconds until she pulled away. There were several aftershocks that rumbled through her body in the next couple of minutes. After each one he started counting silently. When a minute passed with no spasms coursing through her he spoke.

"Suck me and fuck me, Teresa, that's what I want and I want it today," he said. His voice sounded strangely flat, even to him. She obeyed. She sat in a chair and sucked him hard and then they changed places. "Come on to me," he ordered. She pulled up her skirt, straddle walked up his thighs, took his hardness in her hand and impaled herself on him.

It was a delicious sensation. "Oh, god!" she wailed.

"Fuck me," he growled. She obeyed, starting slowly and then increasing the pace until her warm wet sheath motioned him over the edge into ecstasy. His erection faded slowly. When he felt himself slip out of her, he spoke. "-Just let your skirt drop into place. Get a couple of paper towels and put them in your purse along with your panties." She obeyed. Then they walked across the mall together to the parking lot. "Tell me what's in your mind," he urged as they neared the parking lot

"I can still feel you up inside me. It is delightfully decadent to stand here talking to you while your cum is running down the insides of my thighs. My legs are weak and shaky from fucking you standing up. I want to laugh and I want to cry. I am afraid for my marriage and my career. I know I want you again. I'm scared," she replied.

"We can stop if you want to," he told her, "We both have that power, you know."

"I don't think I can stop," she whispered.

"We'll know next week won't we," he said. She nodded rapidly, swallowed hard and strode toward her car.

(If you are a sophisticated and mature reader who can accept uncertainty and a suspended ending, the story ends here. If not, there is more story on the following page.)

The next Tuesday she was in jeans and a white blouse with both a bra and a camisole under it. "I need time to think," she had said to him as they stood side by side in the dark.

"Of course," he told her as he put his hand gently on her shoulder and gave an urgent squeeze.

The Tuesday after that he arrived at the school in a state of great anxiety. The way she was dressed would tell him if the relationship would continue. A skirt or dress meant yes, slacks said 'no.' She was as dressed up as he had ever seen her. A day dress, stockings and shoes with more heel than he had ever seen her wear. After the kids were gone she posted herself in front of him and said, "We kiss before I suck you hard." His arms went around her and their lips met. Teresa never wore makeup, not even lipstick. But she tasted wonderful some sort of orange-lime flavor.

After a long embrace she sat in a metal and plastic chair, spread her legs wide and beckoned for him to come to her with that universally understood wagging index finger. His heart was racing as he opened his pants and let them drop to the floor. Then he pushed his briefs to his knees. She made sounds like she was enjoying a wonderful meal as she sucked and tongued him to full erection. Then she stood up and motioned for him to sit in the chair. She faced him, straddle walked up his thighs, took his hard cock in her hand and guided it up into her as she lowered herself onto his thighs. He groaned at the sweet pleasure as her warmth enveloped him. She pumped several times and then was still with him fully up in her.

"I want you to eat my pussy after you come in me. Lick me clean and then tongue my clit till I scream," she growled. She pumped a couple of times and said, "Promise me that."

"Oooohh, yes," he responded. She had a way of picking her moments.

"I'm going to take you now; hump that cum right out of you," she announced. She started slowly with a small "humm" accompanying each thrust. Then she began to increase the pace. And her "humm" became a constant sound in her throat until he cracked the air with a moaning scream and she felt his spasming shaft injecting semen into her. Teresa smiled and settled onto his thighs. She waited until he shrank and slipped out of her before she moved to a nearby table, boosted herself onto it, lay back and spread her legs.

He hadn't noticed before but she was shaved except for a well-groomed pubic mustache on her mound of Venus. "Very classy," he said to her just before he stuck his tongue into her as far as it could go.

Her first sounds came a few seconds later, "aahhha, aahha, aah!" He sucked her lips and tongue fucked her until she was groaning and hissing. When he found that swollen marble of erectile tissue at the head of her sex canyon he fluttered his tongue across it. "Eeeeeoow, ooohh, aaahh, oh God, yes! yes! Yes! More, moore, mooore! agggh, Aggh, AGGHH," she moaned. Then a shudder went through her body and her hips quivered and became motionless as orgasm seized her.

Five minutes later he had wiped his face dry and was buttoning the last couple of buttons at the bottom of her dress. She was still lying dreamily on the table basking in the afterglow. A little later they walked across the mall together. "See you next week, huh," he said to her

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she replied, as she placed her splay-fingered hand against her lower abdomen & crotch, hoping no one but him would see her.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers
12