After School Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher shows student a thing or two.
1.1k words
4.15
59.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max-Chaos
Max-Chaos
10 Followers

Alright, needless to say I had an erection the size of the Statue of Liberty and my heart was almost pounding out of my chest. I have never been hit on by a woman before, which explains my next comment to her.

"Your legs look good."

What the hell?! Out of all the things I could say to her, I say that. I'm a fuckin' idiot!

She giggled and slid her hands along her legs again.

"You like?"

I nodded, feeling my erection push up against my pants.

"Touch them," she said as she reached for my hand.

She pulled my hand toward her legs and slid it up and down her thigh. Her skin was so soft and velvety. I looked at her face, she had the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"How does it feel?" She asked with a giggle.

"Good...great. They feel great."

She then pulled my hand further inside her skirt and I could feel the warm dampness of her pussy. From feel alone I could tell she was wearing lace panties. I slid my hand along them and she gave out an excited giggle.

"I can tell you're having fun," she said as she stared down at the bulge in my pants.

I simply nodded.

"Want some help with it?"

"Sure...yes. Yes, that would be splendid."

SPLENDID! Why the fuck did I have to say splendid. Out of all the adjectives to describe this moment...I pick fucking splendid.

She got up from the desk and made her way towards mine. She lowered herself onto her knees and began to unbuckle my pants.

"I've had a little crush on you for some time," she said as she began to pull my pants down.

"Me too. I mean, I've had a crush on you for a long time."

She smiled. "I figure, you're of age now. I'm single again. We're both consenting adults...right?"

I nodded.

She giggled again and finally pulled down my boxers.

"Oh my," she sighed. "Very nice." She gave me a quick wink.

The heat of her breath on my cock was almost enough to put me over the edge. I gripped onto the side of the desk as her mouth enveloped my throbbing member. A million thoughts ran through my head those first few seconds.

Can this be?

What if someone comes in?

Those thoughts were soon killed off as I stared down at the beautiful woman who was currently sucking my cock. She was going relatively slow, taking me all in at first. Then she began to quicken her pace. My grip on the desk tightened as she went harder and faster on my cock. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, Joan Forrest, going down on me.

"Are you ok?" She asked, as she lifted her head up and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Great!" I said.

She laughed and returned her attention to my aching cock. Using her hands, she massaged my balls while she licked the tip of my cock like a lollipop. She took long, slow licks, swirling her tongue all around the tip. Fuckin' amazing.

Then she engulfed it completely and began to pump her mouth up and down my hard shaft. She quickened her pace and continued to massage my balls. I could feel them tightening up. I knew she could too because she removed her mouth from my cock and began to stroke it wildly until finally I shot stream after stream of my load straight up into the air.

She quickly grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned up the desk and my legs.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just watched her as she wiped up the mess I had left.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"Don't be hun," she laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Enjoyed it would be an understatement. "It was wonderful."

"Good," she said wiping up the final spot on the desk. I couldn't help but stare down her blouse at her wonderfully shaped breasts which were just aching to be released from that bra.

Suddenly the phone began to rang. The two of us just stared at each other before she leaped up from the ground and grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hi... Yes... Uh, sure...alright, see you then," she hung up the phone and made her way back to me.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go to a faculty meeting in a couple of minutes."

"No problem," I said as I stood up and pulled up my pants and boxers.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and led me to the door.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok," I said as I headed out the door.

I was a bit wobbly in my knees, so I relied on the lockers to support my weight as I made my way out of school. I probably looked like a real ass with inability to walk and my stupid ass grin. What the fuck did I care though, I just got a blowjob from Joan Forrest.

The next few days were actually, unfortunately, uneventful. I'd come into class and she would smile and said hi. She never once spoke to me about the events that took place that first day of school. Even during the actual Literature Club meetings, she would avoid eye contact with me and she barely said two words to me.

I felt like shit. Did I do something wrong? Did I not last long enough? Well, obviously not as long as I could have.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and still nothing changed. I had finally started to give up hope that I would ever get to be with Joan again.

"You ok?" Anthony asked me in late November.

"I'm fine."

"You sure? All this semester you've been acting real sad. Something wrong?"

"No," I lied. "Everything is great."

"Ok class. This essay is going to be tough and you only have till the 23rd to complete it. Remember to include a bibliography and a title page."

The class moaned loudly.

"Hey, this isn't Honors English for nothing," she laughed.

The bell rang and everybody headed towards the door.

"Max, can I have a word with you quickly?" she said as I was feet from the door.

"Sure," I said. I could feel my heart racing.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something. But, not here at school. Would you be able to stop by my place tonight at around...8ish?"

I almost swallowed the gum I was chewing. "Of course, yes...yes."

"Great, here's my address." She handed me a small piece of paper with writing on it. "See you later."

"Bye," I said, my mind was spinning.

Max-Chaos
Max-Chaos
10 Followers