All Comments on 'After School Special'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 507 Comments (Page 2)
superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Fucking amazing!

Really wished this story continued to other chapters. This woman is just too hot for one sex scene :)

Wonderful dialogue, fantastic imagery, and action scenes.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really good

loved it

bigperv69bigperv69almost 9 years ago
Well done sir

excellent read!

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlalmost 9 years ago
Livin' the Dream!!

Every young boy's, with a red hot teacher, dream comes true! In spades. Doubled and re-doubled! Very, very good. My congratulations to the writer and to the editor(s) as well! I shudda been a teacher.....

GF359GF359almost 9 years ago
The Best!!!

Simply put, this is the best story I have read in a very long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top Shelf

I generally enjoy the shorter stories without so much lead in. You did very well indeed. This was imaginative and kept my interest unlike so many that just get wordy. I've been reading on Literotica for over 10 years and for this genre it was easily in my top 20. Reminded me of college so many moons ago. this is anonymous because I never comment and forgot my log in!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
dream on

had a history theacher 's aide she was fresh out of college all of us boys had the hots for her. she was just 5 years older than we were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Morning read

Much better than the morning paper/news.

Your stories continue to engorge, er, engage mind and head. Mmmm, excellent.

Arno

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta lova woman with

an imagination .. and you do have that Scotty/slowrdr@aol.com

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 8 years ago
One of the best!

Couldn't stop reading

You certainly deserve the high rating you got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tried a fiveThank You For Voting - Your Score: 12345

This was a 5!

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Awesome story!

I have absolutely no complaints about your style, in fact I love it. Really looking forward to checking out more of your stories, as soon as I recover. I love it when the story ends with the cum in the right place her belly that's a big turn-on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story...but

You lost the fantasy and mystery of having sex with a favorite teacher by having Ross turn into a raging and dominant slut right out of the gate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Schools Out

A+

outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot for Teacher

Very well done. Thanks

gofish126gofish126over 8 years ago
8 and still going

This is the hotist of all 8 I have read.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

It's every school boy's fantasy-who among us has not sat in class, looking at the hot teacher we dream of, thinking what we could do with her. I liked the lead in where he's writing for the erotica website. That was a nice twist.

The "oops, I sent the wrong story" bit was kind of a clichรฉ, but because it is something we have all done, and fear doing, it works.

I won't pick on the grammar-the grammar police have already done that-but I will say this: proofread, proofread, proofread, and proofread again. Then send it to spellcheck. Then proofread again, because spellcheck(or whatever editing program you have) will not catch everything, and will also sometimes change things you have written as intended. There will always be something that gets through. I have a dozen or so stories on Literotica, all of which have gone through that process. I will read them once they hit the site, and without fail there is an error in syntax or a typo someplace(including one in a title where I spelled the main character's name wrong) that I missed. If you have someone who can read your stories before they are submitted, that helps. Other eyes often find things we don't. I realize for many its not possible. There are undoubtedly a lot of guys writing here whose wives don't know about their secret pastime, but if you have someone, it's another set of eyes that can catch an error.

That said, don't let the naysayers get you down. There is always someone who will badmouth your story. I can never understand why someone will take the time to read a five page story, then complain in a comment that they hated it from the beginning. There are literally thousands of stories on Lit; perhaps one of the others is more to their taste. If you get three paragraphs in and it isn't working for you, go read one of the others. Loving Wives is particularly beset by this, as well as by the moralists. I'm always amazed-but not surprised-at the people who read a story about a cheating wife, then complain that she's a slut, and her husband should dump her, etc. It's like going to Mc Donalds and complaining that they sell hamburgers. What did you expect to find there??

Check the easy stuff. It's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner", not "Rhyme." As Miss Ross said, "details, Todd, details." Especially the things that are easy to check. The web is great that way.

Finally, great user name. I hope you have read HP Lovecraft. He'll scare the crap out of you, and you'll lie awake at night, jumping at every bump and creak in your house.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PROOFREAD!!!! SPELLCHECK!!!! EDIT!!!! 5* STORY 1* MECHANICS

A very entertaining story MARRED by inexcusable lapses in mechanics. Sometimes confusion results from the author being too close to the story. A second-party editor with no skin in the game can point out those favorite passages that are meaningless to anyone but the writer. There is no pardoning the failure to use a spell checker. It amounts to arrogance, ignorance, or fast and loose sloppiness and carelessness. Be kind to your obvious ability as a storyteller. Don't obfuscate behind a wall of apathy.

stufdshirtstufdshirtover 8 years ago
Great story but check grammer

Loved the story but errors in grammar and spelling kept the story from really flowing. Have someone else read it first. When you proof your own story you read what you want to read and not what you actually wrote. Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this

Would love to see what happens next.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
AFTER CLASS CLASS

Damn, getting it on with two of my teachers never came close to intercourse during my days in high school. Though found memories of two intimate occasions with the lady teachers that taught me, still provides found desires till this day,

MRS. TEACHER No. 1: in my junior year (1953-54) my bookkeeping teacher who was slightly overweight by 20 pounds. She was a dark haired lovely married woman in her late 30's. She had a habit of sitting on a straight chair, and tilting it forward while seated on the front half of the chair.

I had a question to ask her prior to turning in my test papers. After raising my hand, she motioned I come to her desk. Whispering between us, I received an answer to my inquiry and turned to return to my desk. As I did so, the toe of my shoe caught the left front chair leg and it kicked the chair from under Mrs. Teacher. Dropping my test papers, I reached to catch her around the waist and when I grabbed her, my hands were holding her overly large breast, likely D-cups.

For a moment in time, My hands were full of boobs and I distinctly recall gripping them in my hands. This lasted moments, until finally pressing her hands on her desk and while holding herself from landing on the floor. Mrs.Teacher, remarked something to the effect, "... thanks, I'll be okay now..." Later that day I passed her outside the study hall class room. She smiled and placed her hand on my wrist and asked, "...would you keep what occurred in class this morning between us..." to my surprise, she moved towards me and kissed the side of my face. Needless to say I was excited by her action and unable to respond or kiss her back. I said something to the effect, "...yeah, it was nice and realize it was an accident but I truly enjoyed touching...holding you like that..."

Her face looked sweet, I believe were my thoughts while looking at her as she held my wrist in her hand. She gave me a second kiss on my face. Her lips touched the corner of mine, and I wanted to move mine so we were kissing for real. She looked at me and again asked I keep it between us and walked away. Until now the only person who is aware of this is my wife.

MRS. TEACHER No. 2: was a wonderful person who truly worked with every student in any of the fields of science she taught. This was regardless of how many times she needed to explain how to resolve issues they were unable to comprehend. During my senior year (1954-55) Mrs. Teacher enjoyed my going outside the box in chemistry. On the project this comment covers, she cautioned me not to blow up the building when seeing what I was developing,

Mrs. Teacher informed the class we could determine which experiment we wished to complete for our assignment. The selections were to be taken from a certain page to another certain page. Any of the experiments on those pages were available for each student to select the one they wished to execute.

Her knowledge was based on what I was setting up for my experiment or from the chemicals (which mossy zinc), glass tubes and scientific beakers and other materials necessary to perform my experiment. She smiled as we spoke and I felt like an idiot when she turned a few more pages to the illustration of my project which were outside the page parameters she had given.

I was working on my selection when she stopped at my station and leaned down to look at the selection of chemicals I was using, and as she had done in the past, was resting her left breast (this was a first time that she had done so, normally she rested her right gland on top of my hand (I recall this occurred four or five times over that school year.)

When questioning me about my experiment, and her C-cup boob was gently resting against my hand, As she discussed more in depth about my experiment, the pressure became more to my awareness. I decided to see what would develop if I turned my hand over. This allowed her breast to be in a position that I could cup her boob. After finally obtaining the nerve necessary to exert slightly more pressure, I'll never forget the feeling her pushing that full breast down into my palm.

Mrs. Teacher, looked at me but didn't speak at first but eventually, perhaps a half minute in time, she smiled and told me, "Be careful," and tapped my shoulder as she walked on to the next student. Twice afterwards that bit of education occurred with Mrs. Teacher, and I continued hoping to score with her. Alas, my nerve was not enough to ask if she desired to continue anything outside of school.

These are some of my memories of sex. I've been working on my life of erotic, exotic and romantic encounters that started as a young male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievable !!! Blow my mind

This is one of the GREATEST stories I've Read in here! Please right more I would love to hear how the summer school goes.

Bronze20Bronze20over 8 years ago
Top Five

Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read on here and I have read hundreds, maybe thousands. I had a Miss Ross too and her name ironically was Mrs. Vass, honestly. My story, while not coming anywhere close to this one, only came true ten years after I graduated. She was still just as hot at 45 and I was now experienced enough to make her submission worth her while.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Fantasy

Another bald pussy story. Not credible.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
OMG!

THAT was sooo good! GREAT writing! 5*'s easy, best of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sometimes I wonder...

... how people can claim these stories as being too "fantastical" for the women having a bald pussy.

This is EROTIC FANTASY. That is the POINT of the writing. And lemme tell you, it's damn good at its job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Great read. Thanks

sactofunseekersactofunseekerabout 8 years ago
Great story

This story was well written and kept me engaged and aroused.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Stiring

Loved this story, and the papers are full of teachers seducing students, so realistic.

You must have been excited in the writing, there were more odd errors as the story, and couple, climaxed.

Can't understand the comment about bald pussy being unreal. I've experienced some. Keep up the fun work....

karl944karl944about 8 years ago
A raging hard on!

That has to be the best read on this site! I'm soaked right now and I've got to have my wife read this one.... She's a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!

That was great. One of the best I've read, & I've read a lot. Every boy & man's fantasy. Write more, please.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 8 years ago
So fucking hot!!!!

This was the hottest thing, I have ever read!!! Please keep these characters going!!!! More, more, more!!!!

Batman_4eve12Batman_4eve12almost 8 years ago
All that build-up was worth it !

In the words of Todd, all I can say after reading this is, "WOW!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHIT

Omfg this story was the best I've read all night. Had me panting and cumming left and right. My pussy was wetter than it's ever been before. I've been needing this for a while.

You are a great author.

Thank you๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

P.S. No one's ever made my pussy so damn wet. I'm still recovering from my ocean of an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!! Need more chapters!

Awesome!!!!!!! Need more chapters!!!!

warpcorewarpcorealmost 8 years ago
well it is

just plain GREAT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
feel precom

I am 75 years old I have not heard of feeling precum it's just there. Shooting precum

Is a news to me. It can contain sperm.๐Ÿ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUMMER SCHOOL

Good story, Now we need to continue the adventures of summer school. Maybe that girl in his class could be a participant as well !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
older

my cunt is 50 years old and i never came so hard while reading this story, as well as your other ones. i always have and 8 inch vibrater going in side my cunt reading your stories and cum so fucking hard.....keep your milf stories cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never go ass to vag

Just a heads up for all writers.... never ever have your characters eat (or fuck) ass, then immediately eat (fuck) vag. Doing that brings nasty bacteria into the vagina and can cause UTI's and worse.

I know it's fiction, but sometimes people get inspired by fiction to try stuff. This will cause major problems for their womanly partner. Better to just not have it even be an idea. It's also why women wipe front to back.

RTF31406RTF31406almost 8 years ago
sequal?

Would love to read a sequal involving Kim the girl in his classes that apparently has the hots for him.

HeyFor4HeyFor4almost 8 years ago
Wow :)

I would also love to see more of this story involving what happens in future meetings between Simone and Todd. I'd also like to see what Todd's success with his teacher does to his self confidence with the blond gal he has his eyes on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
goofiiee

very good , I also had my own fav teacher , but not this fortunate . hopefully miss ross has a twin sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your story got a really OLD FUCKER off twice!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I have never read a story even close to being that supercharged HOT!!!!! You, Lovecraft 68, must be the hottest fuck in the history of sex to put something so unbelievably sexy together so that it makes sense and reads well, FUCK ME!! I have read a whole lot of stuff on Literotica over the years - masturbated to much of it - but this story caused me to nearly detach my rock hard cock from my body!!!! You are a seriously talented artist in the writing of hardheaded sexual experiences.

KEEP IT THE FUCK UP - YOU ARE ONE FUCKING HOT AUTHOR THAT NEEDS TO BE READ BY ANY SEX LOVING READER OF LITEROTICA!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
You nailed it!

You are one of the best! You hit my kinks with this one. I love it.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
IMPRESSIVE!

While there many good (some excellent) authors and stories on literotica, there few who completely capture the fantasy of every man who ever had a hot teacher...WOW! Outstanding, Madam, Outstanding!

silverminksilverminkover 7 years ago
One of the hottest things I've read

Usually prefer shorter stories but yours are getting me in / off. Oh if I only had an experience like this with one of my hot teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh God

This is too good

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
A story worth reading

Well written, coherent dialogue, teen age fantasy fulfilled

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Craft of Love

Love your craft indeed ! Can't be 68 so I assume that is a year a very good year ,almost as good as 67. I would plunk down my hard earned cash for any of your works before I purchased another of good old H.P.' s books . Keep up the good reads please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pricipal

'Principal' is a person, as in a school principal. 'Principle' is a rule or law. Keep it straight, otherwise you sound amateurish. Yes, grammar is important.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
HOT TEACHER

Five stars.

RoborRoborover 7 years ago
Teacher Rocks

Excellent story and the buildup was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I came so much so hard

One of the best stories ever please write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute overdone idea put into a new slant that made it

your own. You have an interesting imagination just a little off any others in a good way. Great job and a hot story. Scotty

Grognard1Grognard1over 7 years ago
A for effort

Deserves 5 stars, at least, on principle.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Standard sex--but with an amazing new slant!

Great story and point of view. Every young boy's fantasy is to fuck one of his teachers--it's almost routine now! But to unmask a teacher-slut is exciting and had my knickers in a twist from about the second page on! Well done...as usual !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need an editor but it was a really hot story!!

You have a very creative mind keep writing and find an editor when you continue the series!

The Mentor

wagonet2wagonet2over 7 years ago
Hot and clever

You have a flair for exposition and kept a hot story moving. Tough to do with dialog, but you did great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKING STUPENDOUS!

What a fucking terrific fantasy! Normally, I would find this many mistakes a turnoff but this time, I hardly noticed I was so excited. Gotta go and clean up, now!

BertieBlackBertieBlackabout 7 years ago
An A- paper!!!!!

As another commenter said even with the grammatical errors and mis-use of some words it was really well written. Is there really a Miss Ross in your life? If not you really have a vivid imagination with a fertile knack for erotic adventure.

Aside from the aforementioned mistakes it was very stimulating!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Teacher In my Life

As a teen, I had a teacher who was my grandfathers wife (third) and she loved to hug me and tickle. I was 16 and I learned the way to get CLOSE to her.Quite an experience.!! Nineteen fifty five I learned all about cunnilingus thanks to her. Grampa didn't like to do that but I loved it. She gave me an "A" plus and helped me in Algebra. She was 56 years old and young at heart. Keep up the good work!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXTREMELY GOOD

This is a well written very erotic story. Can be read over and over again,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Endless Possibilities

Miss Ross is beautiful and it is made clear she is sexually experienced and loves sex. That opens the way for lots of follow-up. Todd can visit her in NY when she is a principal. Todd and his buddy Billy can have a 3some with her. Miss Ross and one of his classmates, Kim or Julie, can do f m f with him. He can be a voyeur, catching her with one of her boyfriends (of whom she must have many), and of course he can just visit her ALL SUMMER. My point is this story demands a sequel.

pygmy57pygmy57almost 7 years ago
HOT,SEXY,PROVOCITIVE,

great story, i was hard throughout the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a sequel

This is one of the best I have seen all year. You are a great writer and your stories show it. Keep up the great work. PS. This really could use a sequel and I like how you made it so it can branch off in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE IT, LOVE IT

And ready for more. Please. Keep. Writing.

harryj67harryj67almost 7 years ago
Very, how do you say Greaat!!!!!

I loved this story and will be a fan from here on out. T

his is the first story of yours that I read and boy am I impressed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cool construction cleverly paced

Very engaging read! Impressive, liked it a lot.

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The.Best!!

Wish I had had a teacher like Simone, I would be a Phd...

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
This a very good story

WOW what a story I think it just went up there with MILF tales. WOW a hot teach and a young man to spend the summer with.

Ron

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Fine Example of Teen Boy Fantasies

Chapter 02 could be titled What I Did Last Summer

or

We could learn what happened as result of the Sunday afternoon BBQ?

But, if you are going to write about essays being submitted to an English teacher in an advance level writing course, you should take time to proof read your work. please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good until...

"Have you lied alone in your bed and thought of me?"

R.I.P. immersion, the hot English teacher does not know her verbs.

dopey314dopey314over 6 years ago
As you said ...

It's a fantasy. No way an 18 year old has the savvy to screw his teacher. And I doubt any adult would tolerate an idiot. The good news is, your writing is hot. Too bad the kid didn't stick his cock in her ear. I enjoy older women stories, and you're good at it. I can't wait to read your incest stories.

A++

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Hey

What happened to Kim? There is a chapter or so there

wagonet2wagonet2over 6 years ago
Good story!

I imagine it is very tough to write a story inside another story, and you did it nicely, and kept it hot and fun to read. I would have liked to see Simone and Kim meet, overcome the awkwardness and eventually play nicely with Todd. Maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Want a sequel

tematemaover 6 years ago
My favourite story too!

Thank you! Hope there is more to come. Mrs. Ross is a very hot character. Maybe some more teasing from her in front of class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg!!!

Totally epic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

One of the hottest stories I have read here. . Please don't stop it here. .

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Now that was damn hot !

And what a great teacher she is.

All I can say is that, sadly for me, I obviously went to the wrong school !

Rapier

BossMan1961BossMan1961over 6 years ago
More

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Love to read a follow-up story to this, should be good if itโ€™s written in the same format?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
little things to break the flow

As an english teacher all the grammatical and punctuation errors were annoying and repeatedly broke the flow.

We know this is fantasy but at least you could check your spell/grammar checker. They're not perfect.

YeatsYeatsover 6 years ago
My response to teacher Simone

Miss Simone!

Not only did your lover boy exceed his stories but you far exceeded his fantasies, and that is hard to do to a crazed young stud with hormone fever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....just amazing

wow, wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way hot!!

What a story, ever guy has had this fantasy. I loved the details, which had me rock hard for so long. I canโ€™t help but wonder when you read in the news about boys having an affair with a Miss Ross, why would ever not just keep their mouth shut. Love to read about summer school.

RJKneesRJKneesover 6 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for this. Very entertaining. Looking forward to your next story, you're one of my favorite authors on the site.

-R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was hot! Got me all hot and bothered! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jump start

You have given an amazing jump start to one of the more heavily chliche'd genres in porn. WELL DONE๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so excited

I really wanted to give this story 5 stars but could only go 4 because it was a tough read. I think the author got just as excited writing it as I did reading it, because there was quite a few grammatical errors. Punctuation is important when you have 3 separate thoughts in single sentence, and missed comas make sentences hard to read (you had quite a few). I had to take a break half way through page 4 because a hard read gets exhausting. All in all, the content was very captivating and exciting; but you would do well to proof read your work before you publish it. Having said that, you have the potential to be a very good writer. Just don't get too caught up in the story that you sacrifice grammar. I wonder, do you write other work besides erotica? You could write professionally. Aside from the grammar, I'll give this story an A.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 6 years ago
Excellent story!

The content was hot. My only quibble is that you need a proofreader, but I'm certain you already know that. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Warning, do not try

this one at home. Inspired by this story I "accidentally" submitted as an assignment a sexual fantasy of me any my teacher, and I'm still covered in shit. I was suspended had to apologize, and, of course, word got out and I am the butt of endless jokes and teasing. Happily, I am going to college out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL at a critic...

I love how "anonymous 3/10/18, makes a big deal out of you needing a proofreader and then makes this comment: "because there was quite a few grammatical errors."

Had to laugh. There are critics everywhere.

Very Hot Read!! Please keep writing!

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Second Time Just as Hot

This was a cleverly crafted way to bring on a high school guy stroker.....but then it got hotter on several planes as we got to glimpse Simone's own fantasies.. Nice!

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Fantasy Land! Great Job.

This was my biggest fantasy starting in high school! Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing and taking your time with the story. Please fallow this up with his lessons in summer school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story Ruined Could Not Read

After seeing that you unironically used the title Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner (its supposed to be Rime) I simply could not continue reading the story.

Ken_Richards57Ken_Richards57about 6 years ago

I rolled over with laughter when I saw what 4/20 Anonymous wrote about not being able to read any more because of Rhyme vs Rime... dude, you really need to get laid!!! I'm not sure this website is what you are looking for. IT'S FREE! THE AUTHORS WRITE FOR FREE!!! LoveCraft68 is flat out one of the best. Like everyone else a multi-million dollar publisher with staff is a wet dream at best. Do the editing in your head and move on. It's all about telling a story and this lady does it with the best!!! Put another way, your 'Evelan Woodhead Sped Ridden Course ain't workin' for ya, cuz your comprenchen SUCKS.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
absolutely amazing!

I always said if you can't imagine it it can never happen. Keep that imagination flowing. Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...