All Comments on 'After School Special'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 504 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amaz fuck ing

legitimately the best story i’ve ever read on literotica and you’re really really good at writing eroticas. good job. keep it up.

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
wow

wow that is going to be amazing summer all the young woman are going to love all the things she can teach. more please

djsmurf6969djsmurf6969almost 6 years ago

This was a awesome story!

HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST

OMG! This is SENSATIONAL eroticism at its best.

What a fuckin Hottie Miss Ross is. And SO well-written.

Thanks so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story is so very great and so outstanding. PLEASE continue on this, PLEASE!!!

I could pretend I was a writer of your quality but a wanaby pretender is all I would be. So AGAIN PLEASE continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Story on Literotica!

This was fantastic! Please keep writing more chapters on the fun Todd & Miss Ross... er.. excuse me... Simone will have during the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wet Dreams

excellent story!~ -- surely there is an After School Special, part 2, where Miss Ross gives Todd his first lesson in anal pleasures - and even pushing Todd to begin dating young Kim!~

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 6 years ago
both?

in ch 2 id like to see todd and kim with miss ross

great story loved it 4 times so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Todd should go to college in New York in the same city as her assistant principle job

after finding out Miss Ross has a submissive side too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING

The fact that this was an erotica story inside of an erotica story made it jump to the top of most stories I have read recently. I'm not a fan of the incest stories, so this was an AMAZING find. Please keep up the good work, looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sitting here panting. WHEW!

God this is fantastic. Love the build up and of course the climax.

DarknsDarknsover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it! As with sex, your build up of the story was fun foreplay to a wonderful climactic end!

phfinaphfinaover 5 years ago
Press send

I'm not saying that I might have sent the wrong thing to the wrong address, I'm just saying the verisimilitude was chilling here.

I didn't like this story. I couldn't empathize with either character. Miss Ross was a stereotype cougar and Lord Todd was a stereotype teen that was going to do Kim a favor by dating her? There was no connection between the two other than Todd's obsession and Simone's 'eh, I'll take him for a ride' and wind them up and watch them go. I watched, they got wound up and went, so it was a very predictable, by-the-numbers story for me to read.

I like your other stories. Ashley and Jenna were sweet girls who wanted in on not just the fucking, but into the family. There was heart, sweetness and innocence in those stories that I didn't find in this one.

I like your stories when the characters put their hearts on the line, but this story, not so much.

kisses, `phfina

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why leave the school

I consider this an outstanding tale. I wondered on why the writer wish to terminate the relationship. It would be more exciting if they continued at the school and in private continued the sex. Since it is fiction, I doubt that it is a problem that the guy could be younger. Even if that restriction is present, I think it should stay in the school at least for the full school year. (A boy who started school late--It happens.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
omg my cock i had t stop and stroke myself and i came all over the computer. AWWWW so fucking good FUCK

jhk

AngryBadger016AngryBadger016over 5 years ago
Another epic story...

I was confused at first, because your writing always builds up and with good plot. When it dove right in I figured, “no worries...it’s a different path this time”. And then laughed at where it went.

Once again, epic story. Anyone who doesn’t give this one a five-er needs to re-think life. I still think about a teacher I “crushed” on in high school. In the main characters situation, I’d be all in as well. Hell, I want to buy him a beer and give him a high-five and just tell him, “man, from all the guys out there that have had the same fantasy...thanks amigo. You did us all proud.”

Thanks again to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please, Write More Ms. Ross Stories

I had several teachers in high school that flirted with boys. And two college professors who had sex with some of their students. . including me.

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleabout 5 years ago
Absolutely unbelievable! Great story!

Absolutely unbelievable (in the good way)! As I have read several of your stories, I enjoy your writing. Now, as I recall, I learned the difference between "Principal" and "Principle" about 4th or 5th grade! Your story uses principle for Principal! What an 'absolutely unbelievable' stupid mistake. In my opinion, any writer that plans on publishing to the world, would be exceedingly smart in getting a couple proof-readers to check for stupid mistakes BEFORE submission. May save you from comments such as mine. There are a number of typos and misspelled words towards the end, but all authors have those, no matter how many times they try to proof-read THEIR OWN stories. Still, it is a great story, so thanks, and I still love ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely superior wank story

I think 5 pages is probably my favorite length for the perfect amount of time invested to build up to a worthwhile climax (in both the plot and in the reader's lap), but this story started off hot, which primed our pumps, and then dropped to the true beginning of the plot to give us all the opportunity to stretch that excitement out until the very last page. It is not very often that my second orgasm of the day is bigger than my first, and this went well beyond just "bigger."

As was pointed out in the previous comment regarding "principle" vs. "principal" (I honestly didn't catch that one because I'm reading on my phone) there are numerous spelling and grammar errors, as well as a place or two where it felt as if you had paused to rework a sentence in your mind and didn't manage to start the rework in a way that would match what had already been written. The most jarring errors were misuse of "there," "their," and "they're." I also think I found the use of the wrong pronouns in places, but sometimes when I reread the sentence it was just that I had read it wrong myself, so it is possible that there are errors, or that all of the errors I thought I saw were just in my own head. Comma use was off in several places where they should have been used to isolate a phrase (or simply not used at all), but were placed in the wrong location to do so.

Regardless of any errors, the story itself was extremely erotic, and I felt like I could identify with Todd, so the action was easy to get into. Good work!

Part_time_readerPart_time_readeralmost 5 years ago

Damn this story was so fucking hot. I had to stop midway to jerk off

Please write another Miss Ross story.

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 5 years ago
The irony's killing me

"First off," Miss Ross began. "I'll start with other than a few misplaced commas' your grammar has really improved."

Now that's a misplaced comma! ☺ If you're messing with us on that one, you're even cooler than I thought!

Love your stories! The high ratings you get are well-deserved. There are plenty of writers on Literotica who I believe are trying to elevate their writing to a professional level. Why not join that club? Grammarly is free software and will help you with little effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story - needed some more careful editing

Loved the story - great start leading on to a better finish - slightly let down by a fair number of typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent and brill

Only one word for it brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
!!!

Clean up your writing. It broke up the narrative of a white hot story. That's a shame after creating such an erotic masterpiece. Scold scold scold. God I'd like to fuck Simone.

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Great Story

Miss Ross is one hot teacher! I would like to attend her class any way any day.

The young man has a very vivid imagination to be able to come up with what she taught him on Saturday.

Looking forward to Summer School.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flash from My Past

As a former coach/HS Principal It reminds of how hot the two students and English teachers were and they loved to fuck/suck my cock and have their pussy eaten.

Story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Motivation - wow

Very, very well written. One of my favorites of this theme.

We get a lot of coverage about motivation from Todd’s perspective.

During the encounter, it’s switching perspective from Todd to his teacher, therefore I think you need more about her motivation & thought line. What brought her to this place, what’s driving her? Is an old fantasy likely to move her to possibly lose her entire career? Plausibility. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah, the regrets.

As a now old man who spent years, nay decades, fancying older women, a story like this makes me regret all the more attending an all boys school, with all but one male teacher beyond sixth grade. We never even had the benefit of women to become grist for fantasy. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!

Nice flow of moving from fantasy to reality. There is nothing like a woman who is hot to fuck and lets it be known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very bwell told and evocative!

I loved the twist from assumed reality to actual fantasy transitioning ro reality them on to a fantastic reality. It was engaging, geipping and nicely descriptive. I could easily imagine the teacher I used to fantasize about as a 16yo in that scenario as Miss Ross and myself as the very lucky Todd. Well done!

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 4 years ago
WOW!! WHAT A HOT STORY

THIS story was a bit slow in the class part of the story, BUT it went to the speed of

sound when the teacher started the 'fire' going under each of them THEN it was like a OUT OF CONTROL FOREST FIRE ONCE they stripped down and got moving.

This is totally one of those IN NEED OF A COLD SHOWER stories.

PLEASE CONTINUE to write these type of stories. THANK YOU for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4.5 ..... 3.5 ........ 3

Great concept. I like the switch from writing about it to 'reality.'

But there are TOO many errors that stopped me. Edit it and fix the errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

I always enjoy reading this story, to the point that I have to ration my access to it. I had female teachers, of whom there were four I would have been a slave. But reality always intervenes. So the escapism of this story over-rides the sense of not accomplishing my dreams in reality. Keep up the good work.✔

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Wish

That was great I enjoyed it immensely, I Wish I had been Todd the lucky young man, great stuff keep it up .

MasterBearbrokenribMasterBearbrokenribabout 4 years ago
Galloping greatness

Starts at a steady trot, moving into an enjoyable canter, and ends with a full on gallop... seriously cool and great fun to read.

Only one criticism, and I'm truly sorry about that! Your gallop was only interupted by the need to reread or the interpretation of the many minor mistakes ! It was like falling out of your lovers pussy when your on a roll...! Know what I mean ? A little embarrassing but you just get back on, ( made to feel like a kid again). I put it down to ' you just got over excited ', while racing along to a great climax. Just a little edit would make it near perfect... saying that I still gave it '5' srars ( haha ).

Made me feel like a kid again , well done. Bear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I was totally enthralled by the whole story. I can't wait to see if continue this story. Hopefully a couple of more of this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent is all I have to say.

Very imaginative and well written.

Obviously I would like to read more chapters ....

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Damn, this is so irrationally picky and weird but it really pulled me out when Todd having sex with his teacher Miss Ross in the classroom after bell turned out to be a fantasy story when Kim called. So unexplainable I know. Oh well skimming through it looked very fucking well written in terms of all the nasty fucking.

But I just couldn't get past trying to keep track of "is this Todd's fantasy?" or his "reality". So bizzare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great! but flawed.

I really loved this story! Characters were well developed. The plot advanced at a well paced clip. The premise was believable.

Apparently, Todd writes better than you and Miss Ross needs to critique your story. You had several more errors than the ‘misplaced commas in the . . . uh. . . climax’. Missing words, incorrect verb use, wrong pronoun usage; just a few problems.

Like I said, though, great story. Probably the best ’hot teacher’ story I have ever read. I just wish we could read more of Todd’s summer of learning.

Milo_Talon (member, just not logged in)

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
Still amazing

Read this a while back, loved it. Still love it, can't wait to reread some of your other stories

mustang123mustang123about 4 years ago
THE READ

I have only read two of your stories today . You have talent beyond belief. It’s my intention to complete all those you have written here. Thank you for the opportunity to do so. Keep up the stories cumming so I can too. Thank you again. Your work is superb.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for this story. We both enjoyed reading it and was a great turn-on for bedtime. Great stuff!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
Whete's the next one?

Great stroy, probably read it before, yet still was hot.

Would love it to continue 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Prequels

Miss Ross Goes to College

Miss Ross Takes A Summer Vacation

88Ozguy88Ozguyalmost 4 years ago
WOW !!

This is beyond a GREAT STORY! I’m hooked on your writing ... the substance, your style, details. Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story! ummm, this passage here has me concerned though:

" ... I felt my pre-cum squirting into her mouth."

His pre-cum squirts?? How much pre-cum is that? I think he has blown a testicular valve, that much just isn't right. He better go see a doctor.

His hot MILF doctor. She'll need to see this for herself. Real soon. In chapter 4, maybe. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Will we get a part 2 or the summer school edition?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job

Well written would like more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
After School

Absolutely Brilliant...

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, Todd - um, sorry, Lovecraft, for a first class, well written story. I completely agreee - the best erotica needs to be enclosed within a more detailed story. The occasional two page stroke is okay, but I for one prefer to read the details of the context. I also prefer professional writing, which I always get from you. So, thanks again; this has been well worth five stars - more if they were available!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
250 Comments

A well written story; so interesting that 5 pages flew by. I'm sure that it could have been even longer without detracting from it. Or a sequel but 7 years on I don't think the author would do it now. 5 stars again.

Must be a very popular story with 250 comments. Well done lovecraft68.

grimsbanegrimsbanealmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I had a few teachers in my school days that I fantasized myself raw to. My fantasies were typical of most teenagers but not nearly as detailed as your story makes them. Well done. Very well done. You brought me back to a great time in my life. Now as other readers have mentioned as did you in the final paragraph. This is one of your favorites and It certainly is for those who took the time to comment. Show us how much you enjoyed it by blessing us with an amazing sequel. He has a little honey in Kim that begs to be added into another chapter. Miss Ross would probably enjoy teaching a sweet young student how to properly take care of not only her teacher but her teacher’s favorite student when she’s gone. What do you say Lovecraft68? Worthy of that long awaited sequel? Easily 5 stars and I am usually a very tough with my ratings. This hit all the right buttons and brought back enough nostalgia to warrant them. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Teacher

While reading this story all I could imagine was India Summer as the teacher awe story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MAKES ME THINK ABOUT...................

The missed opportunities I had when I was in high school. There were 2 separate teachers with the wisdom of hindsight were obviously offering more. Both found reasons to get me alone for extended periods of time. In the seventies I never imagined an attractive older woman would have sexual desire for a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turn off

It really turns me off when a writer uses the phrase, "fuck the shit out of". Time to tune out and find a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRILLIANT

I absolutely loved this! All your stories are so freaking amazing mate! Keep em coming, this is way better than watching porn cause your imagination can run wild! I hope you keep getting inspired to write more

VirgoPiscesVirgoPiscesover 3 years ago
Great story!

The story itself was pretty hot and really got me going but the second he got out of bed and hit ‘send’ i knew the gist of the rest of the story so try being less expectable next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a real pro writer!!!

I have sent you other comments in the past, because I think you have a special talent. In general, it seems to me women are better erotic writers, perhaps because they are more subtle or more tender and caring. Also, you have a way of putting twists into your stories making them more interesting. Good luck and keep writing.

Your friend and fan, beowulf4

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story!

You are an amazing writer and I love this story! I would love to see you turn this into a series, as I need to read more about these characters and what to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hott

I couldn’t get enough of this story, definitely had to bring out my vibrator for some action while reading. And I disagree with the comment someone posted about hating the phrase “fuck the shit out of ...,” I personally love that phrase and love hearing/screaming it during sex. It’s always been a turn for me! Anyways thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I think you’re an amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing!

A fantasy that every male of 18, at the age of consent in his State, probably has had if he's truly male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the read, so sexy. 5 star.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
Screaming!

WHAT A RELEASE! And that's only the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always a treat to read your stories.

This story, once it got going, I just did not want it to stop. You are one amazing author. You left the ending with an open to many more stories with this couple. But you almost never do a follow up on these really excellent stories. Otherwise, it was a story I think I will be reading again. So much was happening all at once in there, it was a little hard to keep track of which end was up. Thank you kind person you are for writing this story. Your mind is a treasure.

Hiram49Hiram49over 3 years ago

Dialogue driven stories are my favorites. The build up can be tedious if not done well but, for the most part, you did a masterful job of creating the initial humiliation, followed by a deliberate escalation of arousal and emotions. When it became obvious that Todd he was not being “played” but was actually going to get laid by the uber talented object of his fantasies, I wanted to stand up and cheer. The consummation created a real sense of ragged, spiraling passion leading to an explosive conclusion. The “summer school” tag line was perfect. I look forward to enjoying other stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story had me thinking about my grade 8 homeroom teacher

I wanted her so much, but all I managed to do was give her a kiss on the last day of school. She was moving to another district and I never saw her again after that day. 44 years ago, and this is the first time I've ever spoken of it. I'd have gladly slept with if I had the chance. yeah, I knew she was about 9 years older than me, but I didn't care. Oh well, what might have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Damn! Hellofa Story 10+ Stars

I have read this story many times but did not have an opportunity to have a HOT female teacher in high school! However in mid 60’s there was a very cute slender female German instructor in college for a couple semesters that I think most if not all the guys and maybe a female or two wanted to go motor-boating her large boobs. She was in US learning English and to tease we would mispronounce words in both languages so she come nearer to speak words or phrases correctly. Had many a fantasy about her for a year before she got married and left our university!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

romancerromancerover 3 years ago

Jarred out of the fantasy by "have you lied alone on your bed..." LIED?! C'mon man (to quote a now noted politician)! No English teacher would ever consider such a travesty of misuse! Oblterated the suspension of disbelief and took stars away from the rest of the excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
speechless

I.......I.......I just cant. AMAZING!!!

chiefhalchiefhalover 3 years ago

Good story. Bad grammar and spelling cost you a star. Get a proofreader!

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super hot story and VERY well written!!!

Congratulations!

ker63ker63over 3 years ago

Very HOTT. Thanks for sharing

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

About the perfect fantasy. Pace, length, story, & character development are all about spot on for me. Only a few typos were the obvious drawback. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Damn that was hot. I came so fucking hard wow

Gym52Gym52over 3 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT.

An excellent story, well thought through and prepared, serious thought having been given to both the young lad's enthusiasm and the pleasure of the mature teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fucking fantastic

One of the best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That one special Teacher

My 8th grade teacher lasted a month before coming down ill, after we had three or four substitutes each Lasting a day or two. Finally a permanent teacher arrived. She was a goddess with brown eyes and a beautiful face. Her tits were amazing they would walk into the room followed by ass a minute later. She was the classic built like a brick shit house dream . she always wore tight tops covering those pointed beauties Many a class mate went home with with wet shorts for young excited boys leak a lot of lube. IL never forget you Mrs L

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 3 years ago

I really liked how you built the story line of the writing and the building to including the fantasy being realized. With enough to build on more stories of them.

ORAL_LeeORAL_Leeover 3 years ago
One of the best!

A well written story and very believable. The dialogue was well written and believable. The characters were well developed and true to life. It was easy to visualize that Todd and Miss Ross were who the author told us they were. A truly erotic and believable story. More please!

mr51mr51over 3 years ago

One of my favorites ... loved it!!

Btrying2Btrying2about 3 years ago
Enjoyed this cougar story

I loved the flow from story writing to reality. I do hope this is not a one and done story. I loved the characters and see great potential for a long series of entertaining stories with the two main characters and my high hopes for inclusion of Todd’s potential love interest Kim. I particularly liked the teaching angle you weaved in both from story writing and sex angles. Very powerful story enhanced as each character has fantasies realized and enjoyed. I do hope to read many more.

slowandeazyslowandeazyabout 3 years ago

MF WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!! WISH THE HE'LL I WA'S U & U WAS ME LAYING HERE JACKING OFF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story

vickeyfleevickeyfleeabout 3 years ago

One of the best stores I've read yet! Can't wait to read much more of what you have written and hope there just as good and better!

GossterGossterabout 3 years ago

I have to share this masterpiece with the World! Absolute GOLD.

PickelgrandePickelgrandeabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Everything was exactly right. I am 72 and this reminds me exactly of the feelings I had for Miss Bridges, a first year teacher just out of school and barely 22 years old. I was only 15 when I had her for a second period study hall. She was an English teacher and the other five periods she was totally a professional but was a bit looser with us as none of us were in her regular classes. She was about 5' 5 or 6" with the biggest tits in the school. They were DD's at least and she had to be pushing 39" to 40" around. Her ass was just OK but those tits and her smile made up for any other minuses This was 1963/64 so her dresses and skirts were not all that short but her tops were always straining to hold her jugs. Every male who ever had her classes had to have been turned on by her demure looks and actions. There usually seems to be a teacher like this around and I know I really enjoyed checking her out. As a female author you caught both sides of this very well and most accurately. Years later I dated several teachers and always found them to be great lovers and quite imaginative in bed. In fact, the only profession I found to be kinkier than a teacher was nurses. I have read some more of your stuff and you will be hearing from me in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was lost at the twist when I was following the harsh punishment by the teacher or in my mind teachers in various circumstances!! The imagination was in a dream world I don't think the venture of having sex was so deep n devotional other than just getting in n out with a loud cry OMG. Moreover there was no room to give more than five stars but to look into the sky to add more. That's my imagination now. Great n smooth writing skill. Errors n mistakes are exempted!!!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

amazing story

one of the best stories I have read anywhere.

in the beginning you talked about foreplay and teasing, if it leads up to the pleasing then that becomes even greater, you definitely delivered the pleasing part

sexy and hot

excellent work

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Summer school, hmmm? Simply cannot wait for that story.

YOMEYO

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

It does not get better than this. Thank,you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please tell me there's going to be a continuation with summer school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn... that was excellent. Reminds me of Miss C. when I was in High School... unfortunately I didn't have Toddie's luck. Super story, well put together, smoothly structured and very well executed. Looking forward to "Summer School" too.

Kudos.

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

For me it was soo realistic. There was only one woman who could clamp her pussy around my cock. Thanks for taking me back to those times, they are truly memorable . I want to go to summer school.. Please Miss Ross, I will be a good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I have often fantasised about fucking one of my students

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Please write more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good stuff. Well written. Looking forward to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and it begs for a part 2 where Billy gets invited to join the party for a threesome.

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 3 years ago

Man, I shot my load by the end of page 2. Cant wait for more, just keep their sexcapades between them for now maybe add kim into the mix just before the end of summer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...