After Shiloh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers

"You are all I want," I said, "and more than I have a right to."

She looked at me lovingly and said, "Let's not discuss right and wrong. This feels right to me, righter than any feeling I have ever had."

She walked to the bed and laid down beside me. I stroked her hair and her face and gently kissed her. She kissed me back hungrily and ran her fingers through my hair. "I love your hair," she said, "it's most becoming."

"I love yours," i said and stroked the hair on her head and then her armpits. She shivered and sighed.

"I'm afraid I have quite a bit of hair on my body," she said.

"I love it," i replied.

I moved my fingers from her armpit to her breast and stroked it lovingly. She sighed and said, "It's been two years since any man has touched me. I wondered if I would ever feel a man's touch again."

"That would have been a pity and a great loss to mankind," I said.

"Well," she laughed, "you are a kind man and, to my knowledge, one of a kind."

I laughed and said, "You are easily influenced by a tin of Yankee coffee."

She laughed and said, "I think not and I want a lot more from this Yankee than coffee. I want something a lot more filling" With that she dropped her hand to my cock and gently grasped it.

I kissed her and said, "I think you have found it. Let me see if I can find someplace to put it."

I dropped my hand and touched her navel and said, "Nope, too small and too dry."

She giggled and I moved my hand to her pubic hair and began to play with it. "This feels nice," I said, "but nothing that needs filling." I moved my fingers lower and touched her folds. "What is this," I said, "this shows some promise."

I stroked her pussy lips and then gently inserted a finger and moved it up and down. "Now this, " I said, " feels warm and wet and welcoming."

She laughed again and said, "Keep doing that."

"I don't want to wear out my welcome," I replied.

She laughed again and said, "Oh just shut up and make love to me."

I laughed and said, "My lips are sealed as long as your lips are open."

I moved my middle finger gently into her and felt her warmth surrounding it. She began to stroke my cock in earnest, gathering the pre-cum in her hand and making her small hand glide up and down.

"You feel good," she said. "Suck on my breasts."

I quickly obeyed her orders and moved my mouth to one breast and than the other. Her nipples stiffened and she groaned with pleasure.

"Do you like my breasts?"

I grunted and continued sucking.

"Oh, that's right," she laughed, "I told you to shut up, didn't I. Well that's alright since your mouth is now so gainfully employed."

By now my fingers had located and captured her clitoris and rubbed it gently up and down and around and around. She moaned and gasped and began to thrust her hips and pelvis up and down.

"Oh," she cried, "Oh, oh, oh" and then she climaxed. She reached down and pulled my hand away from her treasure. She caught her breath and said, "Thank you, oh thank you so very much. It's been so long since any man has taken me there."

I pulled my mouth away from her heaving breast and said, "Permission to speak?"

She nodded her head and I said, "With your permission I'd like to fill you now."

She smiled, caressed my cock and said, "Permission granted."

I moved between her legs and touched the tip of my penis right at the entrance to her palace of pleasure.

"Come in," she said, "and fill me up."

I slowly moved my cock inside her, thrilling at the warmth and wonderfulness of her. Her pussy seemed to caress my cock. "Does that feel good?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I thrust my cock completely inside her. "it feels good to me," I said, "it feels wonderful." I pushed all the way in and then pulled almost all the way out. With my cock right at the entrance I reached down and moved the head of my cock up to rub around her protruding clit.

"That feels good," she said.

"If you like that, here' a suggestion," I said. "Give me your hand."

I took her hand and placed her fingers on her clit while I plunged back deep inside of her. She did and we soon established a rhythm however it was difficult for her to maneuver her fingers due to the close proximity of my body.

"I've got an idea," I said. I moved away from her and positioned her body with her bottom right at the side of the bed. The angle was still not exactly right so I put a pillow under her ass. Her bed stood high off the floor and with a pillow under her I had a perfect trajectory. Standing up I put her hand back on her clitoris, picked up her legs with both arms, opened her wide and pushed my cock deeply into her. She closed her eyes and succumbed totally to the experience.

I looked down at this lovely woman, at her fingers strumming her clitoris, at my cock plunging in and out of her pussy, at the look of wild abandon on her face and thought it doesn't get any better than this. I struggled to retain control to avoid ejaculating.

"I'm about to cum, lover, I'm about to fill you up."

"Oh yes, fill me up, fill me up, give me all your sweet juices!"

Her fingers picked up their pace and I could hear and smell and feel her orgasm and that was enough to send me over the edge. I planted my seed deep inside of her and then stopped and lovingly withdrew. I rearranged her body on the bed and fell down beside her. I was totally spent and totally happy. We lay quietly for a moment and then I said, "That may have been the most glorious experience of my life."

"For me too," she said.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke the next morning to the touch of fingers stroking my cock. I opened my eyes and saw her naked body sitting on the bed. She was looking at my now semi-hard member and stroking it gently.

She smiled at me and said, "Did I wake you up?"

I smiled and said, "It looks like you woke both of us up." gesturing toward my cock in her hand.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just been so long since I've had one of these to play with."

I laughed and said, "I've never had a playmate as beautiful and delightful as you."

"You are a flatterer Sir but I appreciate the compliment."

I put my hand on hers, halting her stroking motion and said, "Darling we have two options here. We can make love now which will be pretty good or we can wait until this evening, let the anticipation build and then it should be very good. You decide."

"We can't have them both?"

"Possibly,' I said, "but at my age I can't guarantee it."

"Well, in that case," she said, "I believe I'll wait until tonight."

"A wise choice," I said.

She got up and started to get dressed.

"Do me a favor," I said, "wear a loose fitting dress and no underwear."

"But I'll feel so wanton," she said.

"That's the idea. I want you to feel wanton and wanted."

She smiled and did as I asked. I put on my trousers and a loose fitting shirt and no underwear.

We fixed breakfast together and brewed up a pot of my Yankee coffee. I sat across from her while we ate and with my bare foot I caressed her legs. She spread them apart with a knowing smile on her face and let my foot move up to her junction. My big toe found her clitoris and I stroked it as best I could but stopped short of an orgasm.

"You are a wicked, wicked man," she said with a laugh.

"Perhaps you bring out the devil in me," I said.

We finished breakfast and I helped her with her chores. The day was sunny and bright and as lunchtime approached she said, "What would you think about a picnic?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"There's a little creek pond over in the woods. I've always thought it would be a perfect place to go skinny dipping," she said.

I smiled and said, "Now who's being wicked."

We packed a lunch along with an old blanket and walked into the woods. The place she took me to was surrounded by trees and was totally secluded. Except for the sound of birds and a slight breeze moving through the trees it was quiet and still.

She spread the blanket on the ground and said, "Should we eat before or after we go into the water?"

"Well," I said, "they don't recommend swimming right after lunch but since I don't think we'll be doing much swimming why don't we eat first and save dessert for later."

"I didn't bring any dessert," she said.

"Oh yes you did," I said. "You most certainly did."

She gave me a quizzical look but said nothing.

We ate and talked and after lunch I said, "Let's get naked and wet and clean."

We undressed and walked hand in hand into the water. At it's deepest it was about waist high. It was a little cold at first but our bodies soon adjusted. I gazed at her nipples which were hard and pointy. I didn't know if that was caused by my gaze or by the water temperature but it didn't matter. She was delightful to look at.

We played and splashed and washed each other lovingly paying particular attention to our private parts. After a while led her back up to the shore. We dried off and I said, "Lie down. I'm ready and hungry for my dessert."

"I take it that I'm to be your dessert?"

"Precisely."

"I thought we were going to wait until tonight?"

"I am, but I can give you great pleasure now and pleasing you will be pleasing to me. Now spread your legs."

She did so and I knelt in front of her. I stroked her pussy which was still damp from the creek water and said, "Haute cuisine."

"Are you going to, to eat me?"

"Only if you want me too."

"I've heard about this," she said, "and I've wondered what it would feel like but my husband would never have dreamed of doing it. Like most Southern men he had a pretty conventional, even rigid attitude about sex. He never ever just tried to satisfy me."

"Then he missed out on one of life's greatest pleasures. Are you ready to be pleasured?"

"Can't you tell?"

I smiled and brought my face to her nether lips. With my tongue I lovingly licked her and could feel her getting wetter. At the same time I could smell her beginning to emanate the delightful aroma of an eager and willing woman.

I stopped licking and said, "You taste and smell wonderful."

"You aren't offended by my smell?"

"I am delighted and inspired by your smell," I said. "I just wish I had the words to describe it."

She laughed and said, "Call it indescribable then."

I resumed my loving lingual manipulations and soon claimed her clitoris. I began to lick and suck and nibble at it and was pleased at how responsive it and she were. She put her hands on my head and stroked my hair.

"Oh you do please me, Mr. Wilson, you do please me."

I stopped for moment and said, "My darling the pleasure is all mine."

I continued to lick and suck and nibble at her citoris and then inserted one and then two fingers inside of her and began a plunging motion in rhythm with my tongue.

"Oh fuck," she said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" And then she had a massive orgasm, or at least it seemed massive to me.

I pulled away from her spent pussy and said, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," she said, "it was, it was indescribable."

She reached out and touched my hard cock and said, "What about you?"

"Let's save me for this evening."

We got dressed, gathered up our things and walked hand in hand back to her house. She put the blanket and picnic hamper away and then took me on a tour of her place. It was very well maintained. She had a barn but no livestock.

"It's not really a working farm," she said. "Fortunately my husband and I lived frugally and he had some life insurance so I have enough to live on. I see, or saw my sons regularly. I have my books and my sewing, my church and some friends. The only thing I don't have is a man. I'd become accustomed to doing without male companionship and now I'm going to hate it when you leave."

I put my arms around her and said, "I could come back."

"Would you?"

"I would like to. I would like to very much. A man could hardly find a more pleasant place to live or a more loving and attractive companion. I don't know how long this awful war will last and where it will take me but it can't last forever and I assure you I know the way back. I think I love you, Laura."

"I think I love you too."

After dinner we returned to the bedroom and undressed. I laid down on her bed and she stood beside me.

She looked at my body and said, "I would like to pleasure you."

"The way you look at me is pleasure enough," I said.

"Thank you," she said, "but I want you to just lie there and let me play with you and please you. I've never done uh, that, before but I would like to try."

"If that's what you want who am I to deny you," I said.

She sat down beside me and began to stroke my cock and fondle my balls.

"I've never just played with a man's privates like this," she said. "It's pleasing and exciting just to see you respond."

I smiled and said, "How am I doing?"

"You're doing nicely."

She moved her mouth closer to my cock and said, "Do I taste it or lick it or suck it?"

"All of the above," I said.

She put her tongue tentatively just on the tip of my cock and sampled the pre-cum which was oozing there. I groaned and she moved her tongue down one side and then the other and then spread my legs apart and licked my testicles.

"Haute cuisine," she said, laughingly.

She moved between my legs, still on her knees and put her mouth around my member. She began to suck and I watched her. Her eyes were closed.

"Look at me," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. With her eyes wide open and mouth around my penis she was a sight that I knew would linger long in my memory.

"I want to watch you," I said. "I want to burn this moment into my memory to take with me and warm my cold and lonely nights away from you."

She grunted approvingly and began to savor the taste and feel and texture of my cock. Her tongue found the special spot on the underside of my cock just below the crown.

I groaned and said, "That's the place, that's the spot. Just concentrate on that."

She began to lick me there and then delicately pursing her lips she caressed the tip of my cock with her lips and tongue while she stroked me with her hand.

"Oh, Laura," I gasped. "I'm going to cum."

She stopped momentarily and said, "I want you to cum I want to please you as you have pleased me." With that she buried my cock deep into her mouth and I erupted. She smiled and swallowed and said, "I love you Gabriel."

"I love you Laura."

We slept soundly and in the morning we made love one more time very sweetly and very satisfying. After breakfast I saddled my horse and took her in my arms.

"I don't know where this war will take me and I don't know how long I will be gone but I will be back," I said.

She kissed me deeply, held me tight and said, "I'll be waiting."

Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers
12