All Comments on 'After the Ball'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A wonderful story

You have such a way of discribing a womans feelings and perseptive. I have gone back and read several of your stories and they all have the same indepth discriptions to them. They are wondeful and keep up the good writing. I will send you a personal letter about the subject. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Overdressed

"She was naked except for bras and panties". I wonder how many bras she was wearing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Flat

You are a better writer than this story would indicate. You essentially ignored any emotional content or motives on the part of the son. I understood Jodi's motive but both her son and husband are mere caricatures. In fact, you mention the husband much as one would post a closing footnote.

Given that the mother and son end up together you should have given us more justification for their commitment later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolute Filth

You should bloody well be ashamed of yourself,no man wants to shag their mother after the ball or not

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I wouldn't call it

Absolute Filth, as the last comment made, buy you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another Moondrift winner

I can't understand the feeble positive and downright dumb negative comments. For the Brit who's outraged that this is a story about a son "shagging" his mother (shag is the prissy Brit way of saying fuck)--what did he expect in the incest section of Literotica? No, this story is subtle but very sexy. Mom is on the lookout for a man to fill her needy cunt. Her husband is a washout, but then there's her son. Roland is a fine fit young man, with a mind of his own. Instead of joining his timid contemporaries wasting lazy years in graduate school, he went ahead and became an electrician--a real and very well paid trade. An attractive well built young guy, he has all the young twat he can handle. But when he takes his mother to the ball, his natural motherfucking instincts are unleashed. Mom asks, What happens after the ball? Her son drops his pants, shows his mother his big stiff dick, and says, softly, This happens after the ball. He proceeds to give Mom the best fuck of her life, glorying in having his big prick way up his own birth canal. He cums, Mom cums, and it's the start of a new motherfucking life for them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not the best

your story seemed weak at a few parts...the characterization should have been more in detail and the characters( apart from jodi ) are weak...you definitely could do better...

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Hell, I thought it was just great!

Moondrift, do you think some of these "literary critics" even realize that this site is known as Literotica for a reason? If they are offended by your submissions, maybe they should go to some public library and see if they can find some of the classics. Perhaps Dickens, Sinclair, or even Maugham might be more to their liking. I find your work to be some of the best on this site and do hope you pay no attention to comments of foolish people. Thanks for all you do. They are many people who enjoy your work!

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Very well written.

It was a well written story but seemed cold. It didn't have the heat one expects of an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Abrupt!

You put a lot of background in your stories. And on page two, BAM! Mama gets it.

If you invest that much background, why not pace the story and increase it to foreplay that includes apprehension and slow burn?

You do have potential but you need to work on it.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
This story ended too soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well written stories are getting hard to find, stories that are not too long. but can get to the point. This was a good read. keep up the good work....... thanks.................................................LAROC OF AGES

MetalHound24MetalHound24almost 11 years ago
i agree

i agree with LAROC this story showed promise at beginning. It needed more suspense to build up and that would've made the good sex scene a great sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
all too soon it was over

a good story that ended all too quickly...needed to be drawn out longer and go in to more detail of them copulating....loved it ended how it should end with her pregnant and her sex drive fulfilled mother and son fucking is as good as father and daughter fucking - vice is nice - but incest is best...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why such simple mistakes?

I find you to be a wonderfull wordsmith, and an Aussie to top it off. It's sad to find you doing what most are doing all over the net. Your use of 'there' instead of 'their' is a little disappointing. Here is one example "Jodi drew close to him, there bodies touching ".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Good story but it could have been longer and more meat to it. You might want to think about a rewrite or a follow up story and yes there were some mistakes but a fairly good story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not one of your better stories

You had a great storyline and had a lot of mileage with this story you could have gone in any direction with it but you fucked it up the abrupt ending. What a shame. Sorry mate. 3 stars only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You didn't get the mileage out of this storyline you could've. It deserved to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Moodrift were writing stories currently what would those stories be like?

I assume that young men would be openly, routinely, confidently making moves on their Moms, dating them, taking them places etc., and settling together if they found that is what they wanted, having children openly was well...where that is legal and even where it is not.

I imagine that that would be a reflection of the general acceptance of the right to incest by those so involved by all and sundry rather... and the general global legalization that appears to be round the corner, soon!

mrdata9770mrdata977010 months ago

(7/4/2023) I agree with the comments of seven years ago. The story was well-written and could have been longer. Still, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A well written story, however, I always have a problem with people who think a mother and son or father and daughter making babies is a good idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous