After the Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

She was naked except for panties and bras.

Jodi knew she had gone too far. Never suspecting that Roland could be sexually aroused by her she now knew otherwise.

As his hands sought for the clip of her bras she cried out, "No darling...no...don't we can't..."

Too late, the bras joined the dress on the floor.

"You wanted to know what happens after the ball, you wanted a goodnight kiss, so now you can find out what else happens."

He had maneuvered to the divan and pushed her down on it.

"No, we can't Roland, please stop this...I'm you mother..."

"And my girl for the evening...Jodi."

Jodi was frightened, but at the same time fascinated, rather like the rabbit that is supposed to be frozen into immobility by the snake. She was lubricating profusely, the crotch of her panties soaked and her inner thighs had become wet. Her breasts were exposed, and her firm extended nipples revealed her state of arousal.

Roland released her for a few moments in order to strip himself. This might have been a chance for Jodi to escape, but she made no such move. She had no doubts about what she wanted, and when Roland's penis was revealed, standing up long and hard her desire was reinforced.

"This is what happens after the ball," he said, his voice low and hoarse.

He drew off her panties, and coming beside her kissed her fiercely, his hands fondling her breasts.

Jodi's fear and fascination gave rise to contradictory responses to what Roland was doing to her. As his mouth closed over one of her nipples she made no physical resistance, but at the same time she pleaded with him to stop.

It was as if intellectually she knew this must not be happening, but her long deprived body was making irresistible demands that would not be denied.

Her protests and pleadings went on. "Stop darling...please don't do this to me...we can't...you know we can't...your father might..."

"No he won't," Roland responded, releasing her nipple. "You told me he's at a weekend teacher's seminar."

His fingers began to explore her vagina and clitoris and for a while Jodi's protests were silenced.

He parted her legs and kneeling on the floor before her he started to lick and suck her genitals.

Jodi was beside herself with lust and as he brought her to orgasm all the frustrations of the past found release. She clutched his head to her crying out, "Don't stop...don't stop...."

Relentless waves of orgasmic tremors shook her as she screamed the pain and ecstasy of her climax.

When she had passed over the pinnacle of her climax Roland, the lower part of his face soaked with her fluid, came over her, the head of his penis probing for the entrance to her vagina.

Jodi commenced her pleading again; "No...don't...you might make me pregnant...please darling..."

Roland was unmoved by her cries, in fact they only served to spur him on. She felt him slide into her and then thrust to her depths. She wanted him...oh God how she wanted him...but the consequences...

Quickly Roland was on the brink of ejaculation. Jodi felt his lunges into her become more imperative and she cried out, "Don't darling...don't come in me...please don't...pull out...oh please don't..."

He gave a powerful thrust and released his sperm into her, as he did her cries changed, "Yes...yes...in me...I want it...in me...oh my love...my love..."

It was over; his seed was mingled with her juices. Would one of those tiny sperms reach its goal and begin the creative process?

As Jodi lay back in post-coital peace with Roland's penis still inside her, she felt that she no longer cared if the sperm found its target, then with a sudden jolt she realized that she did care, she wanted it to find the target.

She hadn't wanted Randall to have the vasectomy, she had wanted more children and it wasn't too late.

Roland withdrew from her, giving a little gasp as the head of his nerve sensitive penis exited.

"That's what happens after the ball," he whispered.

Jodi kissed him softly on the lips and said, "Only once?"

Roland grinned, "All night if she's the right girl."

"Am I the right girl?"

"Shall we go to bed and find out?"

That night they discovered that she was the right girl and that he was the right boy. And later they also discovered that at some stage one of the sperms had found the target.

Jodi did leave Randall and she did take a lover, his name was Roland, and as far as I know they are still together, but now there are three of them, they have a child called Janet.

As for Randall, the good looks and charm that had coaxed a young Jodi onto the back seat of his car had faded. Over the years other female students had occupied that seat and his vasectomy had served him well. He had got away with it for years, but at last one young lady complained of his attempted seduction.

As people say, the chickens came home to roost. When the young lady's complaint became public knowledge there were a whole host of revelations. Randall's teaching career was over, and if he still exercises his pedagogic skills, then it is with the inmates of the jail.

He will be exercising those skills among the inmates for a long time yet.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12