All Comments on 'After the Carnival'

by tallpine

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AdferAdferalmost 10 years ago
Lovely Story

A beautiful story and well told. Dina did a wonderful thing to reward a man who deserved to be rewarded. It would appear to have improved Dina and Don's married life too.

The only snag is that tallpine is going to spend a long time in purgatory just for thinking this story, yet alone publishing it for the enjoyment of all us sinners.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 10 years ago
So Wrong But....

Being raised Catholic and attending Catholic schools for 12 years...this is so wrong...but so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Could have been a decent story...

if the husband hadn't been such a wimpy cuck. Maybe if it ended with him filing for divorce and forwarding the emailed photos to the entire parish? Anyway, this story just made me angry. Not erotic at all. Fuck you for posting it under "loving wives".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just an other WACC story

Weak, wimpy, wallowing, wus, dumb shit husband will live he whole life knowing that he can not please his slut wife that he will never be anything but a support system for her. Also that she will now be fucking any cock that comes by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A better ending to this story would be after Dian stated to Don "That's your pussy." ...

.... He would have replied "NOT ANYMORE YOUR CHEATING WHORE!". Simultaneously, pre-hung pictures of the SKANK with Fr "Slime Ball" would have been uncovered all over the gallery while a process server would have appeared next to to the TRAMP and served divorce papers in front of all the patrons/church members. After being excommunicated from the church, Dian was hit on by every male member of the church, constantly harrassed & reminded she was now the church "three hole cum dump" ... no better than the $20 whores on the corner. Further, the women of the church posted Dian's picture and phone number in every truck stop within 50 miles and made sure their husbands were never left alone with Fr. Ed became Sister Edwina after losing both of his balls during "confession" with Don. After dumping the CUNT in the most public way, Don won a $5 million law suit from the church, married the hot neighbor across the street and had enjoyed a great life free of the parish WHORE!

NOW THAT'S AN ENDING!!!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
bullshit...

So much bullshit...the wife, the husband and brother samuel...and finally the paintings...pleaseeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Now I know

why the priests in our parish always look so happy! They're getting the best the congregation has to offer. Maybe I should get back on some committees! I might get some leftovers! And we all know how tasty re-heated leftovers are! Great story! Definitely a 5-star effort!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
vile... STUPID beyond belief... boring as shit

The IDEA that his wife shoukd rewatprd the priest by flashing or fucking him is ABSURD and not believabke. Why not just give the priest a 12 year old boy to molest?

so the wife uses this new "story" about being finger fucked at mardi grah... Something the husband has NO idea is true... as a premise for convincing him to lef her fuck the priest... Oh excuse me just flash the priest. So what!? What does one have to do with the othrr?

and what part of the wife's plan INCLUDED her husband HOLDING ANOTHER MAN's cock? did i miss that....?

and what being forced... Somehow... To take priest cock over to his wife's pussy and forcing it in? where was THAT in her plan they discussed?

oh thats right the husband objected to actual fucking and oral sex.... Something that the wife agreed to not do and the husband had the right to call the whole thing off...

Funny how every other sentance in this awful story the wife just moved the goal post and the wimp faggot husband had less and less power....

Kind of looks like a SET UP????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
we knew the priesthood was corrupt

As well as the Vatican. Now we see the parishioners are also sex crazed and deceitful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

While I agree the premise is stilted, I ask: what story on Literotica smacks of 100% fact? This is all for FANTASY! Liked the story, hoping for a second chapter, or at least another entry from you. Didn't enjoy the wife bringing up Marti Gras primarily because we didn't see it happen, also because it makes it seem like she really hates her husband. Otherwise loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love her more now than ever.

Stupid, remember that quote, when people ask you why you"re getting so many penicillin shots.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thought

I thought these priests liked young boys. Who knew that they liked nasty whores too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she turned out to be a selfish woman not caring about her husbands feelings.

That's disgusting and vile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous