After the Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brother Samuel stepped into the kitchen and swung open the bathroom door. The room was empty. Well look at that, I thought to myself, an answered prayer.

"See? I told you. Now you know the truth. That's my wife's gym bag right there. You'll find her ID inside. We're the Drydens, Don and Dina Dryden." At last it was over. That was enough excitement for one night. I was ready to go home.

Brother Samuel looked into the bag, looked around the bathroom, and sighed deeply. He began to see the rest of the story. "Yes friend, she is your wife. But look closely. Is that her bathing suit on the floor?"

"Yes, of course. She wore it in the dunk tank earlier tonight."

"And look in this bag, tell me what you see." he brought her gym bag to me and held it open. I looked in and saw a matching black lace bra and panty set, shorts, t-shirt, belt, sandals, her whole ensemble still folded neatly in the bag. My heart sank, my stomach began to ache.

Brother Samuel put his finger to his lips and nodded his head at the exit leading to the bedroom. He turned off the bathroom light and we moved toward the door. I did not need Brother Samuel's detective skills to know what was going on. I could hear Dina's rapid breathing and rhythmic cooing of encouragement to Fr. Ed. I heard her giggle then laugh. I made out a sentence, if you could call it that. "more ... umm yes, right there ... deeper ... don't be shy."

Brother Samuel's phone buzzed. He looked at the number and tiptoed back into the kitchen to take the call. "Yeah? ... Now? ... Out in front? OK. No, don't come in. I'l come out. Bye." He turned to me. "The patrol car is here. I have to go out front and call it off. I need to protect Fr. Ed from public disgrace. It is up to you to handle things with your wife now. Good Luck friend." He quickly crossed to the front door and stepped out to talk to his police friends, leaving me alone with the happy couple.

I returned to the bedroom door. I turned the knob silently and pushed the door open a few inches. They were oblivious. Dina was laying on her back, across the bed sideways. She was nude, her legs spread apart. Her nipples still fully erect. Her hands were tucked behind her head, propped up on a pillow so she could watch Fr. Ed. Fr. Ed kneeled at the side of the bed, positioned between her legs. He had two fingers inserted deep into her quim, drawing them in and out in rhythm with her breath. At least he was still fully clothed. From the looks of it, Dina was teaching him how to finger her pussy properly. With the door a couple inches open, I could hear the pillow talk.

"That's pretty good for a beginner Ed, but I can take more. Push your fingers in farther, so far that your thumb reaches my little brown button."

"Brown button?"

"You know, my clitty - it's right here." She pulled his hand out of her and put his two fingers right on the man in the boat. She rubbed his fingers around her sweet spot in small circles, giggling."

"How's that?" He asked.

"It feels like I'm using your finger to masturbate," she chuckled "you're cool with that right? I'm not going to hell or anything?"

He laughed. "I think I need to see the expert's technique. Show me how you do it."

"Right here? Right now? You want me to get myself off in front of you?" Dina was surprised by the request. Married ten years and Don had never seen her masturbate. She always waited until she was alone.

"Of course, it's the best way to learn - and I want to know all the ways to touch you there." Then he leaned over her sex and gently kissed her pussy, probing her with his tongue. "OK Dina. Showtime."

Dina smiled, "watch closely." She wetted her fingers in her mouth and repeated the circles around her clit with her own fingers while Fr. Ed moved in closely. She could feel his warm breath on her sex. It was a rush. Now she wanted to show him everything. She started dipping a finger or two into her pussy, right under Fr. Ed's nose. She used her other hand to spread her lady lips wide. Once she felt sufficiently wet that an orgasm was near, she added a finger and increased the pace. She looked at Fr. Ed's eyes and saw his rapt attention to her pleasure. Don would have lost interest and be checking Twitter by now, she thought to herself. Spontaneously, she pulled three wet fingers from her snatch and rubbed them across Fr. Ed's lips. He licked them across and back. She dipped back into her honey well and did it again. This time he climbed on top of her, pressed his wet lips to hers so she could taste her own juices. He tongued her mouth savagely and it brought Dina to another orgasm. She gushed the juice of her orgasm all over her thighs. Fr. Ed could feel the heat and wetness through his pants. He thrust his hips into her sex and she felt his full arousal.

Dina couldn't take it any more. She pushed him off of her. "Stand up." She ordered.

I thought back and could not remember ever seeing Dina do anything like this. Our lovemaking was good, but pretty conventional, except for the French Quarter. Here, Dina was so bold, so adventurous. I was afraid that Fr. Ed was about to force himself on her, but Dina remained in full control of the situation, ordering the large man around like hired help. I was fascinated. Watching her masturbate, I reflexively grabbed my cock again hardly realizing it. I wasn't even concerned about being noticed. In fact, I pushed the door open fully. I stepped in, boldly rubbing myself in front of them.

"Don! Oh my God, what are you doing? Where are your clothes!"

"I don't know. I need you now Dina, right this minute, and I don't care who knows or sees it. Fr. Ed can stay or go, I really don't care." I walked toward her, ready to lay her back down and fuck her French Quarter style.

"It's not your time, Don." Dina turned her attention back to Fr. Ed. "He goes first. You can stay, but over there - against the wall." She unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

Fr. Ed looked over at me while Dina was undressing him. "Hello Don. Thanks for sharing Dina with me. She told me all about your plan." He stepped out of his pants, while she lifted his shirt over his head. She rubbed her tits against his member when she stood up, and again when she sat back down on the bed. His cock was larger than mine, thicker by a good amount and probably a little longer too. When she sat down again, it was pointed right at Dina's face. She licked the crimson head to clean off the precum he had built up while fingering her, then promptly took his cock into her mouth. There was nothing I could do but wait.

Fr. Ed smirked while Dina worked his tool up and down. "Dina that's wonderful. Can you take the whole length of me? Relax your throat and see how far you can take me in." Dina nodded. She took a deep breath and impaled her mouth on his rod. She felt the tip pressing her throat, she gagged a little before she figured out how to relax every muscle in her mouth. Slowly she took in his additional length. "Look at that Don. Did you know she could do that?" I didn't feel like talking while his dick was in her mouth. Dina pulled back to catch her breath. She stuck out her tongue and played with his bulbous head, tickling the sensitive part. His cock bucked up and down with each flick of her tongue. He tapped her nose with it. They laughed together.

Fr. Ed continued, determined to get a response from me. "Don, I want to thank you for letting me finger Dina's hot little cunt. I thought you were going to shut me down when I pulled her bottoms down. I knew it was risky, but Dina's orgasm was so long and wet that I figured she was open to something more. I just needed to suggest it properly. I tried to show you respect by not just taking her right there. I'll bet you nearly lost your load when she chose to spread her legs for me instead of getting dressed."

Now I know what Brother Samuel made me miss. I was kicking myself for not coming clean right away and calling the rest of this off. Still, I realized that I had rubbed my cock through Fr. Ed's entire description of Dina's seduction - and found myself wishing I had seen it too. Wait, that's right, I suddenly remembered that I can still stop this. With my free hand I knocked sharply three times on the wall. Dina was unmoved.

"Dina! Time's up, just like we agreed. Get dressed." I ordered.

Dina continued sucking his cock for another minute before finally responding. She pulled him out of her mouth and worked his rod over with her hand while she addressed me. "Don, I can't just leave the man with blue balls. You should have stopped me when you came in, or when you were watching from the bathroom. You can't just stop in the middle, it's unreasonable. Now keep quiet and let us finish." Dina returned her attention to Fr. Ed's cock, grabbing it firmly in her hand and rubbing it across her nipples.

Fr. Ed smirked again. "Doesn't she have great nipples Don? And so sensitive. The way Dina writhes when I suck her nipples tells me she feels it all the way down to her pussy. You probably suck her tits every day don't you? I would. Tell me, how often do you two have sex?"

"Never mind that. Just hurry up and finish." I hated him.

"We're down to about twice a month Ed." Dina answered over my objection. Every other Friday night if there is nothing good for Don to watch on TV." Dina grabbed some juice from her pussy and lubed his cock again, then squeezed it between her tits, bobbing up and down. Fr. Ed smiled. "Mmmm titty fuck. Good idea."

"Wait, wait - that's a new position and we're wrapping up remember. Just finish the BJ and get dressed." I needed this to end.

"Don, it's not a new position, it's part of what I had in mind when I took his pants off. This is our special project for Fr. Ed. I'm not limiting this to a plain old BJ." Dina beckoned me closer.

"You were supposed to keep quiet and not disturb us right?" She asked.

"Well, yeah but I thought this was a breach of the rules." I explained my mistake.

"The rule was you shut up." She answered, squeezing her tits tighter around Fr. Ed, who reciprocated by taking over the pumping action. I stared at her breasts, watching his angry cock disappear and resurface. "Now you've shown no respect for that rule so we have a new rule. The first part of the rule is - Hold this and don't move until I tell you." She grabbed Fr. Ed's engorged cock from between her breasts and made me take it from her. She was right, this was far worse than just shut up. Why did I open my mouth? We would be done by now. Fr. Ed chuckled. His cock was heavy and soaking wet. I could feel the residual heat from the titty fuck. He pumped his cock across my hand. I squeezed it to avoid letting go, which made him pump a little harder. I looked away only to notice to my horror that, subconsciously, I had matched the pace of Fr. Ed's humping to the pace I was rubbing my own meat. In fact, I could tell that suddenly I was at risk of shooting my load.

"OK, bring that package over here." Dina ordered. She had climbed up on the bed and positioned herself on all fours. When she spoke she was pointing me to her pussy. Finally some fun for me. Fr. Ed and I shuffled over and I pressed my cock against her folds. "Not your package Don. Listen closely, you're going to bring Ed's cock to me without a word. You're going to spread my pussy lips wide open and stick that fat cock head of his between them. Then you are going to take just one step back and watch us until we're through. If I hear one more word out of you, you're going to clean Ed off with your tongue when he's done with me. Now, do it."

Fr. Ed laughed out loud while I put him in position. "Dina, you look magnificent from this angle." As soon as he was in place, he drilled himself deep into her cunt.

"Unh. Ed, your cock feels so good this way. Mmmm. Give it to me." Dina cooed.

Fr. Ed eagerly attacked her hole. He grabbed my wife's hips like they were handle bars. He pumped in and out as she moaned with pleasure. Without changing the pace of his humping, he turned to me. "Don, really. Let me help you. You see how I'm fucking your wife? I'm thrusting my cock deep inside Dina see it? Her pussy is so wet and warm. I'm going to pump her hot pussy until I explode inside her and then stay buried in her for as long as I can keep this erection. Look at Dina's face each time I breach those bright pink pussy lips with the head of my cock. Wait, let me pull myself all the way out. Now watch." Dina turned her face toward me. She felt the tension of Fr. Ed's persistent pushing at the opening to her hole. The pressure built up until it was overcome by his force and her wetness. Fr. Ed stopped pushing as soon as her pussy accepted his heavy head. "She how much she's enjoying this? Let me show you again." His cock repeatedly penetrated her in slow motion for my benefit.

Unfortunately he was right. I could see the pleasure on her face. I watched her eyes crinkle when he pressed on her opening and then grow wide when he forced himself in. She was panting with anticipation for the next pass. She was enjoying herself in a way I had never seen.

"Don, tell me. What is on the TV every night that you find to be preferable to this?" He reached around and grabbed her breast. "Are these rosy sensitive nipples unappealing to you in some way? Does the taste of her sweet sex turn you off?" He pumped into her again and again, increasing his pace. Now I could hear their skin slapping together with each thrust. "Remember, if you can't step up. If you really would rather watch the TV every night. Dina now knows what else is available. Right Dina?"

"Oh Ed, really? I can come over any night that Don would rather watch sitcom reruns? That's so thoughtful. Thank you." Dina sounded surprised.

"My door is always open for you dear" he replied. "and I already have a couple of ideas. Now reach back with your hand and gently grab my balls." Dina turned her head and reached between her legs. Fr. Ed slowed down until she could grab on.

"Here we go hon. I'm ready to shoot." He shortened his strokes as Dina massaged his balls. Dina felt his testicles compress up into him. She had a good idea that his ejaculation was in her hands. Suddenly she squeezed and he buried his manhood into her as far as it would go. She felt his rapid throbbing deep inside and felt each spurt of come he released. After the first couple of spurts, Fr. Ed resumed fucking her as he softened. Dina contracted her pussy lips around him with each thrust, milking him to empty. Finally, she let go and sank down into the sheets.

As soon as I saw Dina massage his nads to get his release, I couldn't hold on any longer. I just pummeled my cock with my hand and quickly shot my load onto her back. I don't know if she even noticed. Dina dropped to the sheets exhausted. I stared at her throbbing pussy and watched Fr. Ed's essence dribble out of her. She turned her head to see me staring at the aftermath.

"Don, you make me so happy. Thank you for agreeing to this. I'm sorry I was a little aggressive with you. I was just worried about doing this right for Ed. It's over now, will you get my clothes for me please?"

I returned to the bathroom in shock. How did that just happen? Did I really agree to that? I ran the faucet and took a few minutes to splash some water on my face. I cleaned myself off and laughed when I realized I was still going to leave here naked from the waist down. Oh well, at least it's over. I grabbed her bag and returned to the bedroom to find Dina making chit chat with Fr. Ed and Brother Samuel. Dina made no attempt at all to cover herself. Fr. Ed too. In fact they were holding hands. They talked and carried on like it was Bingo night. I wondered how much of the show Brother Samuel had seen.

Dina saw me and said to them "OK, I gotta go."

"Wait." Brother Samuel said. "Let me get that picture of you." He pulled out his cell phone.

Dina replied "Of course! Where do you want me?" I handed her the bag but she waived me off. Brother Samuel took her hand and positioned her in the doorway. She held her arms out across the door frame and dropped one hip, smiling that fantastic smile. I have to admit she looked deeply happy and not the least bit concerned about her nudity. Brother Samuel snapped a few shots from several directions, adjusting her legs from shot to shot. He had her sit in a chair with her legs wide open. He bent her over a desk and shot the rear view. They laughed and joked through the whole thing. Finally he was done.

"Wait, one of the three of us now." She called Fr. Ed and I to stand to each side of her. They discussed poses. She grabbed Fr. Ed's dick as a joke and Brother Samuel quickly took a shot. "Hey! No fair." She squealed. "That's not what I want." We assembled again. This time it was Fr. Ed who laughed while reaching for Dina's pussy. Dina flinched and Brother Samuel took the shot.

"Ed, don't be naughty." She teased. I looked down. He had been fingering her in the shot.

Brother Samuel tossed me my shorts and told Dina he would e-mail the pictures. I looked at my watch. It was almost 2:00 am.

Dina and I had sex nearly every night for a month after that. I love her more now than ever. We remained friends with Fr. Ed and Brother Samuel, who eventually had enough paintings for a show. Dina picked me up at work and drove us to the gallery on opening night. She took my hand and led me to a particular painting called "Carnivale Night." It was in his usual style. Dina smiled shyly and watched me look at the painting. There was something familiar about it. They geometric shapes in this one looked like marquise diamonds stretched tall, the sides painted with a shaky hand. The whole thing was in pink and peach except for a single strawberry blotch... wait a minute. I looked back at Dina. She saw the recognition on my face. I whispered in her ear, "That's your pussy." She nodded, flashing me a proud smile. "Looks great doesn't it?"

I got out my check book and looked for the dealer.