After the Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And you did, Baby. You grabbed my ass even tighter and pull me harder into you, and you moaned so loudly. It was so sexy to hear that. Made me fuck you even harder, to get you to cum as hard and as long as possible. I felt your pussy contracting and spasming around my cock and there was so much liquid, now all over my cock and leaking out of you onto me. You let go of my ass when your orgasm subsided. After stroking in and out of you a few more times, I pulled my still rock-hard cock out of you, now all wet with all of your juices.

Your eyes never left looking at it when I pulled it out of you that time, did it? You're thinking about it right now? You see how turned on I am, telling you this and watching you? You really are incredibly sexy, Baby. I'm so lucky to have found you.

I stood up again, on the step second closest to the top, my cock sticking out like a weather vane in front of me, pointing right at you. I put my hand down, so you can take it, and you did. I helped lift you off the top of the stairs, so you were sitting up again, and then standing. Your dress fell back down into place. I wasn't going to have any of that, so with a quick flick of my fingers on the spaghetti straps, pushing it off your shoulders, your dress spilled down your body. It was so fluid, like liquid chocolate pouring down a fountain, that within half a second, you were standing in just your panties, which were still pulled to the side, and showing me your sexy pussy. I took your thong in my hands next and just pulled them from you, leaving you as nude as I.

I then told you that you should get on your hands and knees, right there. You smiled and complied. I got behind you, put my cock at the entrance of your pussy and slowly popped my cock head inside you. I just let it stay there for a second, savoring the feeling of you, inside. I took your hips again and just pushed it in. Was so good baby, watching us in this position. You turned your head to look at me, and our eyes met again. I hope the desire on my face was as apparent as the desire on yours.

I started fucking you harder and harder, reveling in the feeling of pulling my cock completely out of you, before pushing it all the way back inside you to my hilt. It was such an amazing feeling. Do you remember me spanking you then? Taking my hand and slapping your sexy ass each time I stroked inside you? I know you did. Did you like that? Yeah, I was pretty sure you did also. Your ass felt so good when I spanked it, I took it in both hands and spread your cheeks wide, so I could see everything as I fucked you. You were really so wet and slick by that point.

And I'll be honest, it was at that point, that I saw it. That I realized that I needed that too. To possess all of you. I saw your little asshole winking up at me. There was some of your pussy juice all over it. And I was so far gone at that point, I couldn't think of anything else. I wet my forefinger in my mouth and put it against your back hole and slowly pushed it in. I continued to fuck you pussy as I slowly started to stretch you a little. As your back door started to accommodate my finger a little more easily, I tried to put two fingers inside.

I remember you reaching around behind you and grabbing my hand, trying to get me to stop. But, I told you to relax, that everything would be fine. You let go of me, and I slowly started to press the two wet fingers inside you. I eventually got them in, and you didn't force me to stop or anything, so I took it that I wasn't hurting you too much. I continued to pound your little pussy with my cock, trying to keep you as distracted as possible. I don't know if I succeeded, but I definitely felt your ass start to loosen up a bit and I was finger fucking it with two fingers now. I think you must have cum again, because I felt more liquid coating my cock and balls.

You know, you always cum when I put a finger in your ass, don't you? I know you like it. That's why I do it to you. Baby, lift your cami top for me. That's nice. Just over your tits. Beautiful breasts. Continue playing with your pussy. So beautiful.

Once, I thought you were ready for me, I pulled my hard, wet cock from your pussy. It was so slick with your saliva and your pussy juices that I figured I didn't need any more lube. I put it up against your tight opening and pressed. Surprisingly, I was able to get the head in pretty easily. It really must have been the stretching I had just done. But, once the head popped in, you told me to stop. You said you had to get used to it before I started moving.

So, I just let it stay there, and grabbed your hips. After a few seconds, you breathed deeply and said to go slowly. I told you to play with your clit, while I worked my way inside you. You moved one hand and started rubbing your pussy furiously, occasionally, I felt your fingers touch my balls. But, slowly and surely, inch by inch, I slowly moved my cock inside your ass.

Baby, I can't even begin to describe what I was feeling as I did this. Your ass was so tight on me, like nothing I have ever felt. It created this intense heat on my cock. It felt incredible. Do you remember how you exhaled when I told you I was all the way in? You leaned onto your elbows, sticking your ass up in the air. You told me to go slow again, as I slowly pulled out of you about 2 inches, before pushing back into you. You were breathing heavily, but you weren't telling me to stop. I bet you were glad you were drunk, weren't you? Got you to relax even more.

I started moving in and out of your ass a little more each time, eventually to the point where I was able to pull out and push in pretty much as I wanted. And it felt so good Baby. You were playing with your pussy the entire time I was in your ass, right? Yeah, I thought so. Just like you are doing now. I can see how excited you are. Your fingers sliding in and out of you like that, so fast. Playing with your clit. I can tell you are so close. Listen to me as I finish the story, okay Baby?

So, I grabbed onto your hips tightly and started pushing my cock in and out of you. My eyes closed as I savored the feeling of how tight you were, of the feeling of your ass clamping down on my cock. It was so intense. And the feeling of your ass against me, as I pushed into you, was just setting my mind on fire. I could feel my orgasm building inside of me, as I stroked into your ass for this first time ever.

I know you were building up also, again. I could hear it in your breathing, and the way your hand moved against your clit. As I pushed in and out of your ass, for the last time that night, I felt my mind burst in pleasure. My orgasm just exploded from the center of my body and I could feel my cock head spasm inside your ass, releasing my cum deep inside you. I held myself deep inside you as I let the orgasm slowly wrack its way over my body. I shivered from its power, my legs buckling.

Baby, look at you. You are a vision of pleasure. You are thinking about what happened next, aren't you? When I pulled my cock out of your ass, you moaned that you were cumming again. And your hand was massaging your clit so quickly at that point. You moaned again, and fell onto your stomach. When your orgasm finally subsided, you rolled yourself over onto your back. You told me that you couldn't even move. You said that you could feel my cum leaking out of you and then I saw you do the most sexy thing, Baby. You covered two fingers with my cum, leaking out of you, and you put some on your pussy and then you moved them to your lips, and you licked my cum from your fingers. Watching you do that started to make me hard again. I then picked you up in my arms and carried you to bed, telling you that you were the sexiest woman in the entire world.

Baby! That's it. Cum for me now. Let me watch you. Open your eyes and look at me. Think of me now and on that night. Do it Baby, cum! That is so sexy. Oh yes! Don't stop. Let me watch you. Beautiful Baby. Let it go. Let it go. That's perfect Baby. Now give me those fingers, I want to lick and suck them clean. Mmmmmm. You taste so sweet. So perfect. Thank you Baby. That was incredible. Let's go upstairs, shall we? I'll grab another bottle of champagne and maybe it can be Christmas all over again!

12