After the Gymkhana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

“Hi John” she said “its so nice that you could stay for dinner. Perhaps you’ll be a regular guest from now on. My daughters speak very highly of you”

Veronica had changed out of that light summer dress she had been wearing earlier. The gymkhana was held in a large field off an old country estate house. The weather was hot and slightly humid, so she had worn a light, coloured dress and a broad brimmed hat. She was the epitome of elegance.

However, she had now changed into a slinky black party dress. Skin tight, it hugged every graceful curve and made her look even more elegant but slightly vampish … or was that just because my opinion of her had changed since she had cum on my face earlier on that afternoon? She wore black stockings. They shimmered slightly in the evening light that bounced around the room and off the many crystal glasses and vases that decorated the sideboards and tables. The dress came down just below the stocking tops and I could not see any VPL (visible panty lines) or any trace of suspenders. I wondered if she had ‘hold-ups’ and no panties. Wow, that thought really made me throb. I licked my dry lips in anticipation of going down on her again. She tasted so good. She was so sensitive to my tongue. I wanted her. I wanted her more badly than I was prepared to admit.

Her eyes made their way down to my erection and she smiled knowingly. That made me throb even more. I knew then that she fully intended to carry out her promise from earlier on that afternoon. A drink was waiting for me on a tray and I eagerly gulped it down. I was so thirsty after my exertions in the shower with Penelope and Zoey, plus the teasing I got from Nicola. We sat down at the table. I sat between Nicola and her mother, opposite was Zoey and then Penelope beside her. There was a spare seat between Nicola and her father. Andrea appeared late and sat down there.

The first course came around quickly. A maid appeared with a trolley and the butler served the aperitifs. Yes, I could definitely get used to this treatment. The maid, just like the groom, spoke with a heavy French accent and she definitely dressed for the occasion. Black silk stockings with tops just about showing. She had a small black dress with a white apron, neatly tied at the back. The plunging neckline showed ample cleavage and she had a thin string of pearls around her well-tanned neck. And whenever she leaned forward or bent over, I glimpsed stocking tops and suspenders. I wondered if she had any panties on. I’m sorry, but after watching Nicola for 25 minutes tease me mercilessly, my thoughts were still transfixed on underwear and/or the lack of it. And her mother had none on earlier when I climbed into the horsebox. I smiled as I thought about that. I loved the way I went to get up off the top step, ducked under the small doorway and found myself facing Nicola’s mother’s bare pussy. And I particularly loved the way she held her lips apart for me. I could almost taste her cunt on my lips. My throbbing cock once more reminded me of its presence. I looked over at her and smiled. She reciprocated and then, to my surprise, Veronica moved over towards me and placed her hand on my thigh.

“Do you like our genuine French maid?” she whispered “she’s been with us for 3 months now and I think she’s going to stay. Dave adores her and she really looks after him. I quite like her too. She’s got such a great imagination and ever so energetic. To think that she only came over here to improve her English???”

As she whispered, she moved closer and moved her hand upwards along my thigh. She gave my cock a playful squeeze and winked at me. It was obvious that I was going to fuck her tonight as well. I looked downwards at her thighs and smiled when I saw stocking tops + a hint of bare flesh just above them. She had wonderful legs. So long, so smooth, so indescribably sexy. I slid my other hand against Nicola’s leg and very briefly stroked the top of her pubic mound. Two could play the teasing game, I thought. And she is going to beg me to fuck her before this dinner is finished.

The butler stood between Zoey and Penelope and they were stroking his cock and balls through his neatly pressed trousers. He seemed to be ignoring them but I did notice he was getting hard. Veronica caught me looking at him and she whispered to me that he was hung like a horse and kept her from straying too far from home. Yes, this was definitely going to be a dinner to remember. In between courses, everyone it seemed, was groping both the maid and the butler. When she lingered by my side, ao I slipped a finger into her wet pussy without so much as a murmur from her. Nicola didn’t seem to mind and Dave was definitely fingering Andrea under the tablecloth. We ate the main course and chatted intermittently. I think the famile was waiting for me to do something or react in some way. No way Jose, this was just great. The sexual tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. I was enjoying the furtive glances and the way the gropers thought that no one else might be looking at them as their hands stroked anything and everything that came near them. Meanwhile, I was getting bolder. I stroked Veronica’s leg and she parted her thighs for me. She slid closer to the edge of the seat, allowing me easier access to her pussy, but I kept my fingers just that fraction of an inch away from her pussy lips. Yes, I was going to do some teasing of my own now and both Nicola and her horny mother were going to beg to be touched by the time dessert was served. I stroked along the stocking tops, down to the edge of her neatly trimmed pussy. I traced the outline of her ‘Brazilian’ pube pattern … and she shook slightly.

“Yes, dear” opined her husband “it is getting a bit chilly in here, perhaps Pierre could turn down the air conditioning slightly”

“Yes, it is” she replied “but please don’t do that on my account. How is everyone else feeling?”

Everyone smirked. I had finished my course and I sat with my hands on my thighs … well, ok … maybe not MY thighs but it looked like they have been on my thighs. Veronica gently squeezed my cock again. Nicola kept eating but it was obvious she was enjoying my fingers tracing the outline of her pussy too. I had a dilemma. Who was I going to fuck first? I wanted them both. And then there was Penelope and her insatiable friend Zoey! Both had just come home from a finishing school somewhere in Europe and I think they planned to start university in September/October. Gosh, I bet that university had something to look forward to with them going into first year.

The dessert finally arrived. Sumptuous fruit cocktails, cheese cakes, ice cream, fresh cream (whipped, of course), more fruit and a fantastic cheeseboard with crackers and biscuits. I wondered if I was going to be able to fuck with all of this food in me. I suddenly noticed that Zoey had left the table. Funny, I hadn’t seen her leave but her chair was definitely empty. Ah ha, the game was up. Dave moved slightly forward on his seat and it was obvious that someone was under the table in front of him. The conversation moved on and Dave fell very silent. I could hear slight schlurping sounds and I knew that innocent little Zoey was blowing a very happy-looking Dave under the table. He had that silly smile that all guys get when a set of wet lips first envelopes their cock and starts to suck and lick.

Veronica wasn’t so subtle. She beckoned Pierre over to her and unzipped his fly. She was right. The guy was hung like a horse. She stroked him carefully and he grew to his full size. His cock stuck out of his trousers in a proud, triumphant manner. She licked it from side to side, then licked it from top to bottom. He just stood there. In silence. Nicola just stared and admired him. She grabbed my hand and tried to get me to stroke inside her pussy lips. Yes, I was teasing the living daylights out of her and she was beginning to reach the end of her patience.

Meanwhile, Peneope leaned forward and showed me her cleavage, licked her lips and slowly slid under the table. Nicola lay back and opened her legs. I waited for Penelope to crawl under the table and make her way towards me. I felt two small hands push my knees apart and a nice warm pair of tits stroke my inside leg as she moved her face closer to my fly. I stroked Nicola’s lips now. She groaned a massive sigh of relief as I plunged a finger down between them and rubbed her clit. That was all she got. I decided to leave her clit alone for a while and focus on her dripping cunt lips. She was incredibly wet.

Meanwhile Penelope had my cock out and my trousers + underpants down around my ankles. She wasted no time in blowing me. She licked around my helmet and plunged downwards on my cock. Boy, could that girl deep throat! She bumped her head a few times but soon got into a rhythm. Veronica was now blowing the butler and his hand had found its way down into her cleavage. She moaned every time he slid his hand down there and tweaked her nipples. My eyes were fixed on her tits. Go on Pierre I thought, get those puppies out. I want to see them. The maid was standing by Dave, turned his head and planted a huge passionate kiss on his lips. She came up for air and, seeing me watching her, lifted her dress and flashed her pussy at me. I nearly came in Penelope’s mouth. She neatly tucked the front of her dress behind the top of her apron and allowed me to watch Dave finger her pussy. She has blonde hair but a light ginger pussy. Neatly trimmed, I could see Dave’s thumb plunge in and out of her and his fingers massaging her clit on the up-stroke. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the table. I could see right down inside her cleavage. She had a black bra on and the edges of her nipples showed slightly. Veronica was groaning, so was Nicola beside me as I fingered her twat and the sight of the maid’s cleavage just pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten and I emptied another load of spunk down Penelope’s throat. Nicola began to cum shortly afterwards and I started to give her clit some much needed attention. She wailed and moaned, opened her legs and placed one on the table. She came again, and again, and again. Pierre emptied his load into Veronica’s hungry mouth and then Dave gave his sperm to Zoey under the table.

Yes, I think the ice had been well and truly broken. Veronica turned around and smiled at me.

“Aren’t you glad you ‘came’ for dinner, John?” she said. With that, she leaned forward and stood up.

She wiped her mouth and lips with the napkin and asked Pierre for some more wine. Pierre obediently turned and fetched the wine decanter. The maid began to clear the table but generously left her dress tucked into her apron – front and back! She had such a nice ass. Her long legs seemed to go on forever and her stocking tops stopped just short of her bottom. Everyone stared at her as she walked slowly and swaggered sexily around the table. This was a girl that loved to be watched. And this was a family that loved to watch.

Penelope and Zoey crawled out from under the table. Penelope slid up along my thighs and I had to push backwards with my chair to allow her to escape. I cupped her tits as she came up and she kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. She got very excited about that and rubbed her pussy along the top of my naked thigh. We kissed some more and it was obvious she needed to cum too.

Meanwhile, Nicola and Mum began to share the butler’s cock. He was semi-hard but they quickly got him going again. Zoey had crawled on to the table and removed her jeans and t-shirt. She sat in front of Dave and spread her legs lewdly in front of him. He looked her in the eye as he slid slowly downwards. First he licked her tits and around her nipples. She was begging for him to make her cum. I had a funny feeling he has done this before to her because he was in no hurry to go down on her. He dripped saliva on her nipples and in her cleavage. She howled in a really obscene way and pushed his head downwards. He paused at her navel, making little circles around it and then tonguing it like he would a ripe, wet pussy. She wasn’t in a mood for taking no for an answer…

“Eat me you fucker” she barked “I need it now, you teasing bastard!”

Dave smiled and lazily made his way down between her 180 degree thighs. The maid came back to the table and began to undress Penelope for me. She removed her t-shirt and bra, then Penelope stood up so she could remove her jeans and panties. Penelope was obviously badly in need of some more action and the maid stayed down there. She alternated between my cock and Penelope’s dripping pussy. I had one hand on her tit and one hand between Penelope’s legs while the maid sucked my cock back to its former glory. When she switched to Penelope’s cunt, I slid my hand down into her cleavage. I pinched her nipples. They were huge. She had wide aureola and silky smooth tits. Her nipples were very erect and she breathed differently every time I pinched them. Penelope was getting very passionate about her kissing me. She was wriggling and her breathing was also getting very irregular. I knew she would cum soon.

Zoey was really getting into it and Dave was, by now, really eating her out. His face went from side to side and I knew he had his tongue deep inside her. She mewed appreciatively and clutched her tits in her hands, pinching her own nipples. Just before I thought she would cum, Dave stopped.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop, I’m almost there” she wailed “I want to cum, I want to fucking cum right now. Don’t leave me like this, you bastard”

Dave smirked. He pulled off his trousers and jerked his cock in front of her. She raised up from the table on her elbows. Her legs were still spread wide and she watched him stroke his cock in front of her. It was just inches away from her dripping pussy. She wanted it. And he knew she wanted it. He teased her with it … stroked it up and down her wet slit. He then let it rub across her clit. She went wild. She jumped up off the table and dragged him over to the sofa by the hand. She pushed him down on the sofa and straddled him. Gripping his cock with her hand, she positioned herself over him and, without warning, plunged downwards. She must have bottomed out immediately and she just stayed there for about 10 seconds, sucking in air and pressing her tits on to Dave’s face. Then she started to gently move up and down on him. He held her waist and she put her hands on his shoulders. I could see her tits sway from side to side and bobble as she moved her ass up and down in rapid, jerky movements. She was so close.

Dave unexpectedly rose up from the sofa with Zoey still impaled on his cock. He swung her around and bent her over the side of the sofa. Now I could really see her tits jiggle. He once again began to tease her by stroking his cock along her slit. She cursed him, reached between her legs and grabbed his manhood. With one deft movement, she enveloped his cock once more and started to rock backwards and forwards. She was soooooo close. Dave let her do all the work. Half exhausted and horny beyond belief, Zoey began to cum. Dave grabbed her waist and started to jab her quickly with full, hard strokes. We could all her his thighs slap of her ass and she soon got lost totally lost in one tremendous cum. He fucked her relentlessly and made her cum again. She couldn’t get enough. Dave was really ‘in the zone’ and closed his eyes as he hammered her ass closer to the sofa. She could not move. Her upper body was draped over the arm of the sofa and her ass stuck out perpendicular to Dave’s cock. He fucked her like a man possessed. Her tits jiggled and her limp thighs hung beneath her perfect ass. After she came for what seemed the tenth time, Dave suddenly went still and pumped his seed deep into her pussy from behind. She breathed sharply and squealed her delight. Dave withdrew his cock with an audible plop and carried her to the armchair across the room. He sat down and let her lay across him. She kissed him gently and thanked him. With her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder, they both lay back and enjoyed what else was on view.

Nicola and her Mum had got Pierre to his full size and hardness. The maid and I had gotten Penelope into a state of near apoplexy and Zoey called out to her friend “oooh, look at his big hard cock P, I bet you’d like that stuck up you for a while”

Penelope spun around. She stood up and casually walked over to the sofa. My or my, that girl had a sexy wiggle. All eyes were on her ass as she ‘minced’ across that room. With her head looking back across her shoulder, she beckoned Pierre with her finger. She was licking her lips and holding her ass cheeks open with her other hand. Pierre needed no further invitation. He stood up and followed her.

All eyes were now focussed on the ever decreasing space between them. Penelope sat on the sofa and spread her legs as wide as she could get them. In a very similar position to Zoey (on the table about 20 minutes before), she pulled her pussy lips apart and told him to fuck her right there and then. Well, what was a guy to in that situation. He leaned over her and plunged his cock into her. She moaned as he quickly found his distance and began to fuck her. She held her ankles high above her shoulders and gave him maximum access to her insatiably hungry, dripping cunt. We could see her little asshole winking at us as he plunged in and out of her. Like her friend Zoey, she was a total cock slut and couldn’t get enough of it.

Nicola, Veronica and the maid looked on with equally hungry looks. The maid got up off the floor and swaggered over towards them. She stood behind Pierre and caressed his balls. He turned around, not missing a single stroke, and kissed her. She responded and very soon they were kissing deeply and passionately. We watched from the dinner table. She broke away and climbed on to the sofa. She pulled her dress up completely and tucked it into her apron – front, back and sides. Her beautiful ass and legs could now be fully appreciated. Her tanned skin almost shone under the lights. She had shaved her pussy almost completely. Only a thin line of pubes stood in Mohican style above her hot slit and her ass narrowed into a very slender waist. Penelope watched her from beneath and licked her lips in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

“That maid is one horny fucker, Mummy” exclaimed Nicola “where did you find her?”

“She’s here on loan from the Smith-Forbes family” Veronica answered softly “they’ve gone to America for six months and we’ve got her until they get back. We met her at a party over the Easter break and Dave really took a fancy to her. There was a business party with 4 couples, including ourselves and it got slightly out of hand after the drinks were served. I think there might have been something added because I have never felt so horny in my entire life and I just could not stop myself once one couple got down to it on a sofa. Before we knew it, we were all naked and fucking everything in sight.”

“Well, I think she’s wonderful” added Nicola “I woke up with her in between my legs this morning and she teased the hell out of me before breakfast.”

“Now then, John” interrupted Veronica “I believe we have a little bit of unfinished business to discuss from this afternoon. My pussy has been on fire ever since. Both Dave and Pierre have fucked me since then and I still need YOU. I know you want me. And I want you to know that I cannot wait for you to get inside me.”

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers