After the Gymkhana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

I sat on the chair in silence. She sat across my knees and kissed me slowly. Gently on the lips at first, then exploring my mouth. She was ready. I could tell by the way she wriggled on my lap.

“You’ve been looking at these all night, Dave” she whispered sexily, as she moved away from me and let me look closely down her cleavage. “Do you like them?”

She moved closer again and pressed my face down into her cleavage. She was so soft. Her skin was flawless. I licked her breastbone from her bra strap up to her neck. She held the back of my head and pulled me to her. We kissed.

She stood up, turned around and asked me to un-zip her. She stood astride my thighs. She pressed one calf into my balls and swivelled slightly. She knew every little trick in the book. Every opportunity to touch me or be touched by me was taken. I deliberately fumbled with the clasp at the top of her dress. I think she knew what I was up to because she sat down on my lap and backed up against me, adding”would it help if I was closer?”

I opened the clasp and slowly pulled the zip downwards. Veronica held the front of the dress to her as I opened the zip all the way down to the base of her spine. She had a silky smooth back too – absolutely flawless. She was so curvy. She slowly turned around, pressing her tits upwards with her arms underneath them. I licked both sides of her cleavage. She sighed. I knew she was mine but, like her daughter, I wanted to make her wait!

She slowly dropped her arms and held out her 34DD tits in front of me. I licked each nipple in turn, then sucked gently … then licked from her sternum up to her chin once more … this time with one long, dribbly saliva-loaded tongue stroke. She inhaled sharply and leaned down to kiss me once more. I pulled her to me and felt the dress drop to her waist. She stood up. Turning around slowly, she gradually pulled the dress down to her knees. When it dropped to her ankles, she turned away from me and bent down to pick it off. Her hot, wet pussy glistened in front of my face and I leaned forward to taste her. She groaned as I parted her lips with my tongue. I could see a big, silver drip of moisture clinging to her lips. I let it drip on to my tongue. Boy, did she taste good! I plunged my tongue into her – just as I had done earlier in the day in the horsebox – but this, from behind. She placed her hands flat on the floor and gently pushed back against my face. I licked her from her clit to her asshole and rimmed her. She pulsed and leaned back against me heavily. I grabbed her thighs and dived in deeper. I slobbered over her cunt and she came like a train. Fast breaths, gurgled words and shaking from head to toe, she just gushed on my face. I could feel a mixture of my saliva and her juices dribble off my chin and onto my chest as I gave her a really dirty, sloppy, wet muff dive. Nicola began to open my shirt. She was actually helping me to fuck her own mother and she was going to watch – what a gal !!!

Veronica stood up and looked me right in the eye, adding “I’m ready, I sure hope you are!”

“Oh yes, Mummy” interrupted Nicola “he’s ready and I am soooooo jealous of you. He’s going to fuck you ‘til you can’t walk. Just promise me you’re going to leave him with enough energy to service MY needs in bed tonight”

Meanwhile, Beatrice had just sat down on Penelope’s face and Penelope was eating her like a pro. Pierre was fucking Penelope and kissing Beatrice at the same time. Penelope reached up and cupped her big tits. All three were grunting and groaning. Penelope came first. She bucked and wriggled but Pierre held her down and fucked her pussy relentlessly. She started to scream. He was reaming her young cunt with fast, deep strokes and, with her legs draped over his shoulders, all she could do was take it. Beatrice pinched Penelope’s nipples and she began to cum again. Pierre kept at it and at it. Penelope was completely spent. She begged him to stop. He didn’t. She came again. And again. Beatrice said something in a very low, lusty French accent and Pierre rolled off Penelope. She slid sideways and landed in a crumpled heap. Facing them both, Penelope urged Pierre to fuck Beatrice and make her cum too.

Beatrice turned sideways. She kissed Penelope and wiggled her ass invitingly for Pierre. He lost no time in going around behind her. He placed his massive cock up against her ass and she pushed back. She stroked her clit as he pumped her hot pussy with the same relentless strokes he had reduced Penelope to a quivering mass of nerves with. Penelope groped Beatrice’s dangling mammaries as they kissed. My cock throbbed and my thoughts went back to Veronica. She was standing in front of me, watching the action on the sofa and rubbing her clit right in front of my nose. I hadn’t noticed her until now. I licked one of her nipples. She scowled and sat astride my thighs. Grabbing my cock and stroking it, she moved closer. I sat up straight and restricted her access to my cock. She managed to get about 4 inches into her and squeezed my bulb with her muscular cunt walls. After about 3 minutes of this, I couldn’t stand it any longer – I lay back and let her bottom out on me.

“Oooooooh, that’s nice … how big are you, John?” she groaned.

“About 8 inches, I think” I replied “Is the thickness OK for you?”

“Yes, very … I love a thick cock inside me and I just knew you’d oblige me sooner or later” she added.

Nicola sat beside us, rubbing her clit with one hand and her nipples with the other. Meanwhile, Veronica was bouncing up and down in front of me. She had big saucer-like nipples. Dark brown in colour, with huge stubby nipples. I sucked on them and bit them gently. She groaned and kept up her bouncing action on my cock. I cupped her tits and suckled. She loved it. By now, she was bouncing, then grinding sideways on my cock on the base of the stroke. It was incredible.

Nicola got up and went over to the sofa. Beatrice had just cum with a shrieking scream and couldn’t go on. Nicola, fearless little slut that she is, was going to go over there and help him get off. She sat beside Beatrice, spread her legs and offered her pussy to him. He stuck a finger into her, pulled it out and tasted it. Then he stuck it in again and continued to fuck Beatrice who was, by now, face down on Penelope’s lap and slumped onto the sofa beside her. Pierre withdrew from her and she curled up in Penelope’s arms. They kissed slowly and gently – like lovers – and turned around to face the action. Pierre spread Nicola’s legs even further and placed his cock in her hand. He spread his legs in order to get lower and we could see her hand envelop his huge cock and pull it closer to her gaping cunt. Her pussy lips parted and made an O-shape. His cock seemed to be gobbled up by her. She groaned, slid her hands around the back of his ass and pulled him on to her.

His balls slapped off her ass and her juices dribbled down over it. We could hear a suction and slobbering noise as he began to pump his dick in and out of her. They groaned in unison and soon got totally lost in their fucking. I could feel Veronica begin to loosen up and cum for the first time on my cock. She placed her head on my shoulder and her breasts squashed up against my chest. She began to lose her rhythm and her cunt-squeezing dropped off. She bit down into my shoulder as she came. I stood up and cupped her ass in my hands. Her legs wrapped around me and I fucked her as hard as I could. Her nipples rubbed, almost irritatingly, against my chest and she began to scream through her first orgasm. I could feel her build up to it. Her pussy went limp and her tummy tightened, her legs gripped me like Nicola’s gripped that horse earlier in the day and then she began to buck and shake. I clung to her ass and kept fucking her. She screamed “fuck me, fuck me … make me cum … fuck me, make me cum, pleeeease … oh God, I cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck … oooooh that’s good … I can feel you so deep inside me … oh fuck, I needed this!”

She suddenly flopped against me … almost lifeless! I knew what to do. Having Penelope and Beatrice get fucked, I knew I had to keep on going and make her cum again. I put her sitting on the chair. I lifted her legs over my arms, spread them and got inside her again. She looked wonderful. Slumped back, tits wobbling beneath my chin. I wanted to suck on them but I could not reach them without slipping out of her cunt. I fucked her with renewed vigour. Her tits wobbled, her thighs wobbled and her feet dangled behind me. I caught my breath and tried to match Pierre’s strokes. Veronica and Nicola were now moaning in unison and Pierre and I fucked them to the same tune. Dave and Zoey watched us attentively from their armchair, while Penelope and Beatrice watched the action on the sofa from their ringside seat. It was now a competition between Pierre and myself. Whoever came first lost! And in the meantime, we were going to fuck mother and daughter’s pussies ragged. Veronica was cumming again, and so was Nicola. They were both squealers and everyone in the room loved it. Four sets of eyes watched us and began to masturbate beside us. Zoey had grabbed Dave’s cock and was stroking it. He had at least two fingers in her pussy and Penelope and Beatrice were frigging one another. Penelope was also talking to her sister, Nicola. I couldn’t hear it but Nicola was obviously loving every syllable of it and was cumming and cumming. I wasn’t going to last much longer than this. Veronica was now in the throes of multiple orgasms. I have had the pleasure of fucking many women who can do this – most go dry after they cum – but Veronica was a total slut. I now knew where her insatiable daughters go their sexual appetites from!

She bucked beneath me and screamed for more. Billy Idol and ZZ-Top echoed through my head as she called out for “more, more, more” and her beautiful legs were now flat against my tummy and chest – only her calves and feet stood above my straining shoulders. Dave got up and came over to us – dragging Zoey with him.

“Is he fucking you right, honey?” he hissed into her ear. “Is he stretching you? Can you feel him deep inside your hot cunt, you horny fucking bitch? Are you going to let Beatrice lick you clean tonight? I know how she loves licking you clean after a good fucking. Can you hear me, honey? Are you……….

That was it for me. I could feel my balls lift and my cock gorge with blood. Fortunately, Pierre started to cum as well. I could hear him grunt and groan. I could hear Nicola shout “give me your cum. I want your cum. Fill me up. I want your cum now … uh uh unnngh … oh God … fuck, fuck, yesssssssssss……

And that was it. I was only seconds behind him but I started to squirt into Veronica. She came back to life, bucking and wriggling madly. Her eyes bulged and she gripped my neck and head with her legs. She pulled her legs right back, slid them under my arms and began to kick my ass into her with her feet. I stiffened, got my cock as far into her as I could and squirted second, third and fourth gobs of cum as deep inside her as I could. This woman was incredible. I was so glad I came back for dinner.

I stood up and staggered back from her. My cum was pouring out of her distended cunt lips. The chair had a small puddle of cum on it and it was getting bigger. She looked up and smiled at me. Then she turned sideways and kissed Dave passionately.

“Take me to bed, lover” she demurred “and let the kids clean up this mess”

Dave picked her up and carried her off to their bedroom. Beatrice winked at me and followed them.

Zoey and Penelope brought Pierre by the hand to their bedroom and I was left with alone with Nicola. She sat there with her legs apart for me to inspect. Like her mother, she was dripping with spunk. Zoey re-appeared and got down in front of her. Nicola smiled at her and brought her closer. They kissed and Zoey slowly slumped down between her legs, licking her tits, tummy and twat as she descended. Nicola winked knowingly at me and said “I didn’t think you’d be too keen on this job but fortunately, we have Zoey”

I watched as Zoey licked her pussy and asshole clean. Nicola just lay there, smiling and enjoying the very personal and very special attention. Then, as abruptly as she had appeared, Zoey disappeared.

I wondered if Pierre would have enough energy to service them both before they fell asleep and if they had enough energy to be fucked again. An academic thought, for Nicola brought me back to her bedroom and we both fell asleep almost immediately.

More soon.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers