After the Shock Ch. 02

Story Info
Ron's new life has some surprises.
12.5k words
4.52
26.3k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers

There are some nasty things happening in section 17. If you are squeamish at all you might want to skip that section. Don't say you weren't warned.

11)

My daughter Jenny showed up for her regular Saturday morning visit the next day. She lives in residence at the university not too far away. She had a collection of dirty clothes with her that needed to be washed. Once she got her load going, she cornered me.

"So, dad, how are things holding up? Are you doing OK?"

"Well, honey, it's kind of weird how things have been going. I was 100% faithful to your mom for 21 years. Then I found out she was regularly unfaithful to me, and I got angry. I try not to think about your mother because when I do, I just get even angrier. Somehow I am now having regular sexual relations with four beautiful women at the same time. I don't know how long it can last but right now it's all good."

"Four? Really? So there's Monica, her mom, and who else?"

"Your aunt Colleen and a young lady named Amber are the other two."

"Aunt Colleen? Really? Wow!"

"Yeah, your mom and your aunt weren't too happy with each other, but I guess your mom stole one of Colleen's boyfriends back in the day."

"Monica tells me that you are a stud, Dad."

I blushed, "Well, Monica is pretty awesome herself."

"So how long have Jim and Mom been fucking around?"

"Believe it or not, your mom told me that they have had sex once a week for the last 15 years."

"15 years, holy shit! That's unbelievable."

"That's what I thought. Just so you know honey, we are done. I could never be with her again."

"It's OK Dad, I understand."

"Have you talked to your mom?"

"Yeah, we chatted on the phone a couple of different times. She really misses you Dad, but I think she realizes that it's over."

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. I have a question for you Jenny."

"Yeah."

"Has Jim ever come on to you?"

Jenny blushed. "He tried once when I was in high school and I said no. He tried again a year or so ago, and I said no again."

"I'll kill him!"

"Oh Dad, don't be so angry. Jim is OK. He's a little persistent sure, but at least he takes no for an answer. Not like some people." Jenny shivered and she almost looked like she was scared.

"Not like some people, who? What happened to scare you honey?"

"Oh, it was a long time ago now, Dad. I was 14 I think. That guy who was installing our pool came on to me and wouldn't take no for an answer. He grabbed my arm and then he started fondling me roughly. He had my shorts and my panties down around my ankles. He even got his cock out. I'm pretty sure he was just about to rape me. Then somebody came into the back yard and he backed away. He acted like nothing happened and I was afraid of him from then on. He's creepy."

"You mean Tom Griffin? "

"Yeah, that's the guy. Oh Daddy, hold me."

I held my little girl while she cried and cried in my arms.

"Ohhh, I'm going to get that man. He's going to regret the day he tried to rape my daughter. Oh yes, he's gonna regret it."

"You're not gonna kill him? Are you Dad?"

"Nope, he will be alive. He just will want to be dead for a while."

"Oh Daddy, you look so angry."

"Sorry honey."

"No, it's OK Daddy. I want him to be scared like I was scared. Let me know how it goes OK?"

"I will honey."

I stewed and stewed and finally came up with a plan that I liked. I had to buy some equipment to get set up. I was just flirting with the cashier on the way out when my phone rang.

12)

"Hey Ron, It's me, Sabrina."

"Hi Sabbie."

"Have you had sex today yet honey?"

"Nope, not yet, why?"

"Good, keep it that way OK? We are invited to hang out with Dorothy from next door this afternoon. It's a little mini pool party, so bring your suit. I will arrange to get called away and then leave you there with Dorothy. You will proceed to fuck the stuffing out of her this afternoon. OK?"

"Sure, I guess, if she is willing."

"Oh, she'll be willing. Fuck her twice OK? In the ass if she is OK with that."

"You sound really angry Sabbie."

"Oh, I am angry. Trust me. Come on over between 2 and 2:30 OK? I'll be in her back yard already chatting with her."

"OK Sabbie, see you then."

I showed up at 2:15. Sabrina and Dorothy were chatting like old friends. Sabrina looked really hot in a one piece suit. Her ass cheeks were hanging out on either side and my cock rose just seeing her. I pulled in Sabrina for a kiss while Dorothy watched.

I sat down and then turned to look at Dorothy. She seemed to be around 45. She had pretty sexy tits. They were sagging, but they looked good. She had a pretty face as well, but her age was showing. She was probably really hot 10 years ago.

Dorothy asked if I wanted a drink and then stood up to get it. She wiggled her slightly chunky ass as she walked away.

I said to Sabrina, "Well Sabbie, I would much rather fuck you than her. You look really hot. Dorothy? Not nearly as hot. Are you sure I can't have just a little fuck of your ass?"

Sabrina's eyes were twinkling.

"You want some of this do you?" she said as she stood up and slapped her ass.

I stood up to reach for her and she backed away giggling.

"Now, now, Ron. Focus. You are fucking Dorothy twice remember? After you're done with her, come up to see me in my bedroom. "

"Yes'm," I growled.

Dorothy returned with my drink.

Sabrina said she had to go to the bathroom and left Dorothy and I alone. Dorothy dropped something and then bent over obviously so I could get a good look at her. She stood up again and glanced back at me to gauge my reaction. She liked what she saw and smiled at me sexily.

Sabrina returned and Dorothy sat back down and we chatted some more. 10 minutes later Sabrina's phone rang. We only heard Sabrina's side of the conversation.

"Hello. "

"Hi Monica, honey."

"Oh my god! I'll be right over."

Sabrina hung up and said, "Monica has a slight emergency. She needs my help. Bye Dorothy. Bye Ron."

Sabrina dashed off.

"I wonder what happened," I said.

"Oh it can't be anything that bad, or she would have called the cops or at least got you to come along with her. Come on inside Ron."

Dorothy stood up and held her hand out to me. She led me inside. She let her breasts brush against my arm accidentally on purpose. Once we were inside, Dorothy turned around to look at me and smiled. She was still holding my hand. I pulled her to me fairly hard and licked my lips obviously. Her smile widened and she threw herself into me. We were kissing passionately in no time. I let my hands fall to her breasts and she moaned. I pulled her to the couch and then picked at her bathing suit. She had it off in no time. I lowered my lips to her pussy and started lapping like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy was flowing like a fountain and she moaned louder and louder. Then a torrent of juice flowed out all at once.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ron."

I didn't give her much time to recover. I slipped my suit off quickly and then slid my cock up into her. She was really, really wet and her pussy wasn't small. It felt loose. I started pounding into her and she really got going.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeee. Fuck me Ron."

To be honest, this was the worst fuck I could remember in years. I was almost going soft. I pulled out and tapped her knee. Maybe if I tried a different angle it would feel better. She got on all fours and looked back at me with a saucy grin. She was enjoying herself anyways. I grabbed on to her meaty love handles and slipped my cock into her pussy from the rear. This was a little better. I started pounding into her hard. She was bucking into me pretty good and I watched her massive jugs wobble around. I was enjoying myself now. I started slamming into her harder and harder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Yessss. Fuck me. That's it. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I let loose and slammed into her as hard as I could and then I spurted my cum into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

I pulled out and sat on the couch. Dorothy looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Wow Ron, that's the best fuck I've had in a long, long time."

I smiled at her and said, "We're not done yet Dorothy."

Here eyes widened. "You wanna go again right away do you?"

"Well, we can play around for a bit first. Let's go up to the bedroom honey."

I licked and kneaded her saggy tits for a while. Eventually Dorothy got a hold of my cock and started to bob her head. She had at least one talent anyway. Her mouth felt really good.

"Dorothy honey?"

"Mmmmhmmm," she said with her mouth full of my cock.

"You wouldn't happen to have any lube? Would you?"

She released my cock with a plop. It was hard again. She reached into the dresser drawer and produced a tube of Vaseline. She handed me the lube and got up on all fours.

I lubed up her ass as she looked back at me with a wide smile. I pushed into her ass firmly.

"Oh yeahhh, just do it Ron, fuck me good."

I slammed into her ass hard. She was bucking right back at me. This lady really seemed to enjoy a good reaming.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Fuck me."

I pumped into her furiously for a few minutes. My mind wandered. I wasn't really fucking Dorothy in my mind. I was alternating between Monica, Sabrina, Colleen and Amber. I settled on Amber for a while. I still hadn't fucked her ass for real yet. I was really getting into it and I was slamming into Dorothy violently while pretending it was Amber.

"Ohhhhh my God. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh."

I spewed my cumload into dream Amber's ass. It came as a shock when I realized I was actually fucking Dorothy's large ass. Dorothy was in la la land. She didn't notice my confused look at all. I pulled out and then started getting dressed.

I was just pulling on my shirt when Dorothy looked up at me with a big smile on her face. "You're leaving huh?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering what's going on with Monica and Sabrina."

Her smile wavered for a second, but then she turned it on again.

"Well, don't be a stranger Ron."

She stood up and gave me a sloppy kiss.

I gave her a perfunctory kiss and left.

13)

I let myself into Sabrina's house and entered her bedroom. She was lying down in bed in a slinky nightgown. She glanced at the clock and then looked at me in surprise.

"Twice, already?"

"Yup, I fucked her on the couch downstairs, and then I fucked her in the ass in the bedroom upstairs. Please don't ask me to fuck her again."

"She was that bad?"

"Oh, it wasn't terrible or anything. I'm just not really attracted to her, that's all. I don't want to waste my energy on her."

Sabrina smiled at me sexily and lifted her leg provocatively.

"Have any energy left for me, Ron?"

Her juices were obviously flowing and she looked divine.

I slipped my clothes off quickly and joined her on the bed. My cock was in her pussy in no time. I started slamming.

"Oh Ron, fuck me, fuck me."

I fucked her hard for a few minutes, and then I paused for a breather and tapped her knee. I reached into her drawer for the lube. Sabrina looked back at me with a knowing grin. I lubed up her ass and then pounded into her.

"Ohhhhh fuck ya."

She was slamming her ass into me as hard as she could and I was pounding into her in the same rhythm.

"Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh."

My cock throbbed as I came. We kissed each other tenderly.

"Thank you Ron, thanks for everything."

"Sabbie honey, you are a special woman. I know it's not fair, but I'm really hoping we stay together for a long time."

Sabrina teared up a little.

"Oh Ron."

We kissed each other passionately. We lazed around Sabrina's place for a while. Then Sabrina headed out to go shopping with Monica.

14)

I travelled back to my place. There was music playing in the family room. I went to check it out. Colleen was working out furiously in a pink leotard. She looked really hot. I just stood and watched her for a few minutes. Eventually I turned down the music. Colleen looked at me.

"Hi Ron, how long have you been here?"

"A few minutes, you're really working hard Collie."

"Yeah, I need a break," she said with a smile.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She responded in kind.

"I hope you don't mind me setting up my gym in here?" she asked.

I liberated her tits from the leotard and started mashing them.

"As long as you don't mind coming over to the couch here for your break," I said with a leer.

She grinned at me and reached for my cock.

"This is just the kind of break I was hoping for."

We fucked each other hard. Her massive tits were bouncing everywhere. I slammed and slammed for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't take it any longer and spewed my cum into her. We both crashed on the couch.

Colleen wanted to work out again, and I made a few phone calls. I needed to arrange a few things so that Mr. Tom Griffin would be taken care of properly. I was now really looking forward to Monday.

Later that evening the phone rang.

"Hi Ron, it's me Monica."

"Hi Monnie."

"I'd like to meet you for Sunday brunch tomorrow. Are you up for that?"

"Sure Monnie, let's say around Noon at Dutchie's. They put on a great brunch."

"Great, see you then Ron."

Sabrina, Colleen and I had another marathon threesome in bed that evening. A good time was had by all.

15)

I met Monica at Dutchie's the next day. She looked absolutely fabulous. Somehow her clothes showed her as the intelligent up and coming young woman that she really was, while also making her look sexy as hell.

I smiled at her and said, "Wow, Monnie, this is a huge improvement. You look so mature. But don't worry, you also look really sexy."

She beamed at me and gave me a big kiss. "Thanks Ron, I can already tell the difference. A cute guy came over to talk to me, and he was actually interested in what I had to say," she said with a giggle.

"So did he get your number?" I asked with a grin.

Monica blushed. "Maybe," she said.

We went up to the buffet and Monica was drawing a lot of attention. A couple of guys tried to make conversation with her while we got our food.

"You will have to beat the men away with a stick now Monnie," I said after we sat down.

She grinned at me sexily. "But Ron, I don't want to beat you away. I want you to have your way with me."

"Oh, I will Monnie. I'm looking forward to it. Trust me."

After our meal, we headed back to her place. We attacked each other. I slammed into her missionary style for a while and came hard in her pussy. We relaxed in bed for after that.

Monica said, "So what's up with you and Mom anyways?"

"Well Monnie, it's kind of complicated. I have told your mom and Colleen that I will continue to have fun with the four women that we talked about previously. But your mom, Colleen and I are sleeping together overnight as well."

"Really, you guys have threesomes do you?"

"Yep," I said with a smirk.

"Wow, do Mom and Colleen, you know, do they?"

"Most of the time I play with the ladies, but yes, every once in a while they play with each other as well. They seem to like it."

"Wow, that is so hot. So, Ron, please feel free to set me up in a threesome with whoever you like OK?"

My cock stirred a little at the thought of a threesome with Monica and another girl. She noticed and slid down to lick my cock.

"You like that idea huh Ron?" she asked throatily.

"Yeaaaaaahhhh," I said as she deep throated my member.

Monica played with my cock for a couple of minutes. I was rock hard again. She stood up and got the lube out of the dresser and handed it to me with a sexy grin on her face.

"I need you in my ass again Ron. I hope you don't mind."

I lubed up her butt and said, "Oh Monnie, I am going to miss you when you find the right man. You are amazing."

And then I slammed my cock up her ass roughly.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah, that's it Ron. Fuck me. Use me."

I pounded and pounded into her like crazy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I lost my load in her ass and collapsed.

16)

That evening Sabrina, Colleen and I went out to dinner. Sabrina was looking like her sexy self in a slinky dress. Her tight ass looked great. Colleen looked absolutely ravishing. I had never seen her looking this sexy before. Her breasts looked huge and her bra was doing a great job of pushing them up. There was no noticeable tummy on her at all.

"You look amazing Collie. How many pounds have you lost now?" I asked her.

Colleen beamed at me. "I've lost 8 pounds. You like?"

"Oh yesss honey, I like. And in case you haven't noticed, every man in the place has his eye on you two."

Sabrina said, "Oh I don't think anyone is looking at me at all. They're all staring at Colleen."

Colleen was not used to being the most beautiful woman in the room. She was very excited.

I grinned at Sabrina, "Sabbie honey, I still drool every time I look at your ass. Don't sell yourself short."

Sabrina blushed and kissed me passionately.

"Thanks Ron, I needed that," she said tenderly.

After Sabrina backed away Colleen moved in for a kiss.

"I want some of what she's having," she said with a grin.

I kissed Colleen passionately as well.

We had caught the attention of most of the people in the restaurant. The guys were looking at me incredulously trying to figure out what I had that they didn't. Some of the women were angry at their dates for staring, but most of them were giving me the eye.

When we got home we had glorious sex together. Colleen's tits looked absolutely magnificent. Her huge Areolas were so tasty. Both Sabrina and I suckled on them for a long time. When I left my load in Sabrina's ass Colleen was right there to lap up the cum and then she kept on playing with her backside.

Life was still good.

17)

The next morning I called into work and talked to my boss. I told him I needed a personal day.

Then a little later I called up Griffin Pools. I talked with the perky girl on the phone and arranged for Mr. Griffin to come to a site in the warehouse district that I had rented for just the one day. I gave a fake name and told her that I was thinking about installing a very large pool. We arranged for Mr.Griffin to show up at noon. When noon came around Mr. Griffin knocked on the door. My large associate let him in.

Tom Griffin looked a little confused as he said, "You want to install a pool here? Where?"

Let's call my large associate Felix just for convenience. He's a black man and he's also an old buddy back from high school days. He was gay back then, and nothing's changed.

Felix led Tom to the back section of the warehouse. Tom was confused but still unaware of what was coming to him. Felix had Tom's hands in cuffs before Tom had a chance to blink. I came out of the shadows and helped Felix get Tom ready for the next phase. Tom looked at me and he knew he should know me, but I don't think he remembered exactly who I was.

I made sure the video camera was on and everything was in good focus and then I stood in front of the camera. The voice changer and the distortion software were all set to go. Someone would have to go to a lot of trouble to figure out who Felix and I really were. Felix was the camera man for this introductory portion.

"Hi everyone, I'm pleased you took the time to watch this little presentation."

I pointed at Tom Griffin who had his legs and arms securely bolted. He wouldn't be moving any time soon. He was on his knees and his naked ass was on full display.

"Here's the star of our show. Mr. Tom Griffin." I clapped my hands loudly. "Say something for your fans Tom."

"What the fuck is all this about? Who the fuck are you?"

"Let's just say Tom, that there are two things that I am very angry with you about. The first one is somewhat understandable and if that was all there was, you wouldn't be here. The second thing deserves punishment though and so here you are. Felix why don't you go ahead and have some fun?"

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers