After the Shock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a detective working on that Collie. But right now I don't know anything about them. Their looks really don't matter at all to me. I still plan on offering to have sex with them to surprise their husbands. "

"You are committed to this fully. Aren't you Ron?"

"It is very important to me Collie."

"What about me Ron? Am I important to you?"

"Collie. Yes, of course you are."

She searched my eyes and I don't think she found what she was hoping to find.

"Kiss me Ron."

I kissed her passionately. My hands wandered to her breasts and I massaged them as I kissed her. We made out for 10 minutes or so and then returned to the kitchen. Sabrina had dinner ready.

"You two kissed and made up did you?" asked Sabrina.

Colleen and I both blushed.

"We did Sabbie. Thanks for cooking dinner."

Later on that night, the three of us had another rambunctious sexual session. I tried to make sure my two prime ladies knew that I appreciated them. We all had fun.

24)

Maureen called me at work the next day and we decided to eat lunch together. She tried to for a little peck kiss when we first saw each other, but I backed away. She flushed but didn't say anything.

Once we were seated Maureen said, "Ron, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you throughout our marriage."

"Throughout? When was the very first time you cheated on me Maureen? Certainly not on our honeymoon?"

Maureen blushed beet red.

"Oh my god Maureen, it must have been that Italian guy right?"

"Armando, yes Ron."

"Wow Maureen. You really did treat my like shit right from the beginning. Funny how I didn't even notice."

Maureen started to cry.

"Oh Ron, Armando was so persuasive, and he was such a good lover. I just couldn't say no."

"So let me guess Maureen. You and Armando still hook up fairly regularly even though he lives in Europe."

Maureen blushed again.

"Yes Ron, at least twice every year."

"What about his sweet young bride that we were hanging out with on our honeymoon? I forget her name."

"Marcella. She caught Armando cheating on her one too many times. They were split up within a year."

"Good for Marcella."

"I really did love you the whole time Ron, in my own way."

"Yeah right Maureen, How long after Armando before you cheated again?"

"Oh it wasn't very long Ron. It really didn't seem like cheating to me somehow."

"Awesome. You must be the greatest actress on the planet Maureen."

"Oh I really don't think so Ron. You just saw what you wanted to see."

"Every time I talk to you Maureen, I get even angrier."

"I know Ron. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if you will believe me, but I plan on changing my ways."

"Yeah, I actually believe you. It must have really hurt when our sweet little Jenny rejected you."

"Maureen started to sob big time."

"Yes Ron, that was the real eye opener."

"So you say you're changing. What does that mean Maureen?"

"There's really no hope for us Ron?"

"Maureen, whenever I think about you I want to hurt something, preferably you."

"I can see that Ron. So since there's no hope for us, I will try and find someone like you that will love me like you used to."

"Well Maureen, you should have no trouble finding a man who will treat you like a queen. You are still a beautiful woman."

"Thank You Ron."

"Don't thank me Maureen. Thank God or your parents or something."

"Ron, Why did you send the tape to Jim?"

"I'm not sure Maureen. Mostly to let him know he shouldn't do anything stupid to Sabrina or anyone else. I'm hoping he realizes I would have no trouble doing the same to him as I did to Tom."

Maureen laughed. "You do have a way of making your feelings clear Ron. Jim is scared of you now."

"That's a good thing Maureen."

"Maybe Ron, but believe it or not, Jim seems to be more upset at me for being a slut than you are."

I burst out laughing.

"What? You and Jim whispered sweet nothings into each other's ears about being faithful to each other did you?"

Maureen blushed, "Yes we did Ron."

"Oh my god that's hilarious. I can't wait to tell Sabrina." I laughed some more.

Maureen scowled. "I'm glad you find it funny Ron."

"Let me guess Maureen. Jim has gone all holier than thou on you. Hasn't he?"

Maureen nodded her head with a confused look.

"Ask Jim about Dorothy and Melinda."

Maureen's eyes widened. "What are you saying Ron?"

"I'm saying that Monica watched Jim pound into Dorothy Smith who lives next door a few years ago. Then a couple of years later she saw him fucking her daughter, Melinda Smith."

"That fucking asshole, I can't believe he cheated on me," said Maureen angrily.

I burst out laughing again.

"Oh Maureen, I wish I was taping this conversation. It's so funny."

"I guess I can see that Ron. I had many, many men and I'm mad because Jim had two women."

"It hurts to be lied to Maureen. That's what you needed to understand, and maybe you understand a little better now."

"I understand much better actually. I can't believe Jim cheated on me."

"Well Maureen, you don't have to listen to me, but I wouldn't recommend picking Jim as your long term man. I've watched him lie to Sabrina convincingly too many times. I would probably believe him if I didn't already know differently."

"I guess you are right Ron."

"If you want your new man to love you forever, make sure you don't lie to him Maureen. Trust is the foundation of any relationship."

"I know Ron. You're right."

"So Maureen, if you know that you need to have sex with more than one man, then make sure you pick a partner who can deal with that. I understand that there are good men out there that love to share their wives with other men. Don't pick a man like me, unless you truly want to be faithful to him."

"Thanks for the advice and the information Ron. I am going to give Jim a piece of my mind, that's for sure."

I couldn't help giggling.

I got more work done that afternoon than I had in the past week.

25)

Sabrina and I had a really good laugh as I recapped my conversation with Maureen. We would look at each other and start giggling again.

Finally though, Sabrina's tone changed, "OK Ron, we are set up for another pool party at Dorothy's on Saturday afternoon."

"We are?"

"Yes Ron, you made quite an impression on dear Dorothy," she said with a huge grin.

I just grinned back at her.

"I kept on telling Dorothy that we needed more people at the party. She tried to talk me into another small party with just the three of us, but I kept refusing. Eventually she relented and Melinda should be there."

"So you want me to seduce Melinda do you?"

"Yes honey. I'm sure Dorothy will be all over you. I'll let you figure out the best way to get to Melinda. If you need to flirt with Dorothy, go ahead. Just don't have sex with her again."

"Oh I won't. Trust me."

"Once you do get to Melinda, the same plan goes OK. Fuck her twice. Anal if possible."

"You sound pretty confident that I'll convince her Sabbie."

"If Jim can do it, you can do it. Trust me. You are sexier than he is."

"You sure you're not biased Sabbie?" I asked with a grin.

"No Ron, trust me. You have a certain way about you that women notice."

"That's good to know I guess," I said.

Sabrina waved her finger at me with a big smile on her face, "You remember Ron, after this thing with Melinda is done, you are limited to the fab four?"

I laughed. "Yes Sabbie, I remember. Trust me. Which one are you? John, Paul, George or Ringo?"

Sabrina burst out laughing. "I always was a Lennon fan, Ron."

"The four of you are all pretty fab. That's for sure Sabrina."

We shared a passionate kiss.

Colleen burst into the room just as we were getting serious.

"Hey guys, mind if I join you?"

Sabrina and I both reached out an arm and pulled her in for a 3 way embrace.

Life was still good.