After the Shock Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of Ron's life after the split continues.
11.9k words
4.5
19k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

55)

I arrived home from work one evening and I saw Sabrina in the living room concentrating on something. It looked like it was a facebook game again. She didn't know I was home yet. I just stood there and watched her for a minute or two. I realized that she was very very precious to me. I wanted her to be my wife, and then I remembered I still had a wife that I wanted nothing to do with. I figured it was past time to officially end that relationship. I cleared my throat obviously. Sabrina looked up with a wide smile and rushed up to kiss me.

"Hi honey. How was your day?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately for a minute or two. It wasn't a "let's get to the bedroom now" kind of kiss. It was a "you are a very special woman" kind of kiss. I pulled away from her and stared at her.

"My day just got a lot better honey."

Sabrina beamed at me and we kissed some more. She pulled away from me and then said, "Wow Ron."

"Yeah, Wow Sabbie. How long has it been since that fateful day when our worlds came crashing down?"

"It's been almost 3 months now Ron. Why?"

"I was just wondering. Have you seen a divorce lawyer yet?"

"No honey, have you?"

"No Sabbie, and I don't think Maureen has either. Has Jim?"

Sabrina frowned. "No I don't think so Ron. He called again today and begged for me to take him back."

"Well Sabbie, It never seemed like a priority to me before, but now I want to get rid of Maureen officially. Do you know of a good lawyer?"

Sabrina smiled and kissed me lightly again.

"I want to get rid of Jim officially too. Let's research it tonight and pick the same lawyer."

We ate dinner and then worked away until we both agreed on a lawyer.

After a tender lovemaking session that evening we were cuddling. Sabrina said, "Ron. Remember, tomorrow is Friday. Annette will be here when you get home, so don't be late."

We grinned at each other.

"Oh I remember Sabbie. I'm not sure which of us is more eager for this one."

Sabrina giggled.

"Have you been dreaming about her virgin butt Ron?"

"I'm going to have to take the fifth your honor."

Sabrina giggled again.

"Well I must admit Ron. I can't wait to watch you take her cherry. I get so horny when I think about it."

I flipped Sabrina over and tongued her anus lovingly. She started to whimper.

"Sabbie honey, there's no way that anybody's ass can be more perfect than yours, but I must admit. Annette's comes close from what I've seen so far."

"She has a lovely butt Ron. I had a lot of fun with it the other afternoon."

I started to piston my fingers into Sabrina's rectum roughly. She let out a low moan that just didn't stop.

"Did you pound your fingers into her butthole Sabbie?"

"Ohhhhhh, Yes Ron. Ahhhhh. Maybe not quite this hard though."

I pulled away from Sabrina and just stared at her for a minute. Her butt was utter perfection. I almost started to drool.

"Ron honey. Quit stalling. Get your dick in my butt and fuck the shit out of me."

"Sorry honey, I was just enjoying the view."

Sabrina reached for the lube and tossed it to me.

"Now Ron."

I grinned at her. "Whatever my lady commands."

I quickly lubed her up and then slammed in.

"Oh God. Yes Ron."

I pounded into her butt as hard as I could.

"Ahhhhhhh."

Sabrina was bucking right back at me.

"Fuck me Ron. Slam it."

I couldn't hold out very long that time. It was just too intense.

I gave her one last hard thrust and spewed my jism into her.

"Oooooohhhhhaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh."

Sabrina came up to kiss me passionately again.

"I love you so much Ron."

"I love you too Sabbie."

Yes, life was still good.

56)

The next day we both made appointments to see the lawyer. We had to wait until Monday to see him.

I arrived home that evening to find a little paper arrow on the bottom stair pointing up.

Obviously Sabrina and Annette were in the bedroom already. I rubbed my hands in anticipation and headed up the stairs quickly. I could hear giggling. When I entered the bedroom Annette and Sabrina turned to look at me with wide smiles. They were both stark naked.

"Hi honey, it's about time you got home."

I pulled Sabrina in for a torrid kiss.

"It's just after 5 Sabbie. I'm earlier than usual."

Sabrina backed away from me with a smile and pointed towards Annette.

I kissed Annette passionately.

Sabrina said, "I know honey. I was just kidding. Annette got here about 10 minutes ago. We were just trying to figure out what lingerie we should put on for you but it's all good Ron. You go right ahead and give her a nice welcome fuck honey."

Annette and I were frenching each other as Sabrina talked. I backed away and removed my clothes quickly. My rock hard cock bobbed around proudly as I slipped off my boxers. Annette's face went very red and she lied back on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Take me Ron."

I pushed up into Annette's cunny forcefully.

"Mmmmpppfff."

"How you doin' Annette?"

"Ohhhh Ron, Aaahhhh. I'm good...... Aaaaagggghhh."

I gave it to Annette pretty good for a while. She was bucking back at me wildly and it wasn't long before she came hard. I just kept pumping into her in that rhythm as she came and came. Finally her body went limp but she kissed me hard.

"Thanks, I needed that so bad Ron."

I glanced over at Sabrina and gave her a grin. She smiled at me knowingly. I kissed Annette forcefully.

"Annette honey, that was just an appetizer. Are you ready for a real fuck now?"

Annette looked startled. "What? That wasn't a real fuck Ron?"

I started to pound into her harder.

"Oooohhhh Ron. You go right ahead and show me a real fuck."

I pounded and pounded with all my energy.

"Aaaaaghhhh."

Annette was struggling to keep up with me but she just couldn't. She did seem to be enjoying it quite a bit though so I continued my assault.

"Ooohhhh my God Ron. Aaaaaggghhhh."

After a few minutes of hard thrashing I slowed down the pace almost completely. I just gave her long slow thrusts.

"Oh my god Ron. I think I came four times there. " Annette turned to Sabrina.

"Thanks so much Sabrina. I can't believe he still hasn't come yet. Would you like to take over honey?"

Sabrina smiled and leaned in to kiss Annette briefly and then she kissed me.

"No honey, you can have the first cumload. I'm guessing it will be the biggest one of the evening. Don't worry honey. Ron will be able to give me a good fuck still. Won't you Ron?"

"You know it Sabbie. I will be hard all night with two gorgeous asses staring at me like this."

As all of this conversation was taking place I was still pumping into Annette in a slow regular rhythm. Her body rippled with another mini orgasm.

I pulled out and tapped her knee. She hastily got on all fours. I spread her cheeks roughly. She moaned and moaned. I slammed my thumb up into her anus.

"Ohhhh Ron."

I pounded my cock into her cunny and kept on pounding.

"Oooohhhh Aaaaaaggghhh."

My orgasm was starting to build now. It was gonna be a good one. I pounded into Annette with no mercy.

"Ooooooooh Aaaaaaagggggggh."

Finally I couldn't control it anymore.

"Oooooooooohhhaaaaaaaghhhhh."

My cock throbbed and throbbed as the cum poured out into her cunnie. I finally collapsed on my back. Annette was dead to the world. Sabrina moved right in and started lapping at Annette's cunnie. There was a lot of cum there. Annette came back to herself and started thrusting into Sabrina's face. Sabrina picked up the pace and licked her harder. Annette came again with another long orgasm. When she recovered this time she lowered her lips into Sabrina's pussy and gave her a tongue lashing. It was now Sabrina's turn for a powerful orgasm.

"Aaaaggghhhhh."

Sabrina mashed Annette's face into her crotch as she came hard.

Finally the three of us relaxed in bed together and cuddled.

Annette said, "I can't believe it. Really I can't. This is so much better than any sexual experience I've ever had before. I know you guys said the other day was a quickie for Ron. And now I realize it actually was a quickie. But believe it or not.... That quickie was in my top two or 3 sexual experiences. I had no idea that I could come so many times in a row. No clue."

Sabrina smiled at her. "Annette honey, if you're anything like me, it's just going to get even more mindblowingly awesome when he fucks your ass later."

"Oh my god Sabrina, I totally forgot about that. You can't be serious."

"Oh honey. I'm serious. My husband and I had some wonderful sex, don't get me wrong. But Ron here is on another plane of existence, sexwise."

"Melinda told me, but I thought she had to be exaggerating."

Annette covered her mouth and gasped.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that."

Sabrina laughed. "Annette honey, I know all about Ron & Melinda's little fling after the pool party."

"You do?"

"Yes honey. I asked Ron to seduce her and fuck her once and then stop there."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yes honey."

"Wow, she talks about Ron all the time you know. She still can't believe that it was a one-time thing only."

Sabrina was smiling from ear to ear.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me honey."

"Ohhh, I have an idea," said Annette with a smile. "I know that Mrs. Smith and your hubby had a long affair and then he had sex with Melinda a few times there. Melinda really does feel guilty for having sex with a married man you know. "

"What about having sex with Ron? She knew he was my boyfriend."

"Yeah I guess you are right. I'm not sure about that one. But she definitely feels guilty for having sex with your hubby. He tried for her a lot of times over the next couple of years. She turned him down flat every time."

"Did Jim ever come on to you Annette?"

Annette blushed.

"Yes. One time he fondled me vigorously. I actually was tempted, but it didn't feel right so I pushed him away. I've avoided him since then."

Sabrina smiled and leaned in to kiss Annette.

"You're such a sweetie honey."

The ladies moved into a 69. They were lapping at each other furiously. My cock started to rise up again. I watched Annette's fine ass bob as she licked Sabrina. I was really going to enjoy taking that hole but for now I owed Sabrina a good fuck. I stroked my cock lightly and reached for the lube. It wasn't long before both ladies came loudly.

57)

I moved in to lube up Sabrina's ass and she smiled at me.

"Oh yes Ron. You read my mind."

Annette watched with wide eyes as I prepared to fuck Sabrina's ass.

"Annette honey, I will be much gentler with you ok. Don't be scared. But I know Sabbie. She's not in the mood for gentle."

"You got that right Ron. Slam it in hard."

"Your wish is my command milady."

I slammed in.

"Ohhh god Ron. This never gets old. Fuck my ass Ron."

We collided into each other violently for quite a while. I glanced over at Annette.

Her fingers were furiously pumping into her twat as she stared at the action.

I couldn't take it any longer and I pumped my load into Sabrina's ass.

"Ohhhhhaaaaagggggghhhh."

Annette dove in to suck the cum out.

All 3 of us crashed for a bit.

"I think we should order in food ladies. Pizza or Chinese?"

Sabrina shrugged. "Either is fine with me."

I looked over to Annette.

"Chinese sounds good. Do you guys have a menu?"

"It's on the fridge Annette."

"I'll go get it and bring it back here, OK?"

"Yup, go ahead honey."

Annette stood up and glanced around for clothes and then shrugged and left the room. She was stark naked. Her butt wiggled enticingly as she left. Sabrina caught me staring and giggled.

"Ron honey, that girl is so sexy. She's not even trying to act sexy, but all I wanna do is lick her butt."

"I know exactly what you mean Sabbie. Except not only do I want to lick it, I very much want to fuck it."

Sabrina laughed and then kissed me hard.

"And I want to watch you do it Ron. How many anal virginities have you taken in the last few months Ron?"

"Hmmm, there was you Sabbie. Then we had Colleen, Monica, Amber and Rita. Melinda wasn't really a virgin but she was close."

"Right, so if we count Melinda that's 5 girls other than me and the only one I got to watch was Colleen. I think I'm due for another one, huh Ron?"

"You're the boss Sabbie. I only do what you tell me to do."

Sabrina laughed and kissed me again. "Don't you forget it buster," she said with a merry grin.

Annette returned with the menu and then I called in the order.

When I was paying for the food, the delivery boy completely lost his composure at one point. I glanced back. Sabrina was there in a translucent nightgown. I turned back to the young man and his mouth was wide open. I cleared my throat loudly. He blushed and then turned his attention to me. I gave him a big tip and then closed the door.

"Sabbie honey, that boy will be thinking about you for months while he jacks off."

Sabrina giggled and came in to kiss me hard. She said, "Ohhh Ron, you know I will never cheat on you, but you may have to put up with me flirting with the odd man. It's so much fun sometimes."

"Well in this case Sabbie, I think you targeted a helpless boy."

She giggled. "Oh, I'm sure he's man enough to satisfy a woman."

Annette came into the kitchen and she was also dressed in sexy lingerie. I was almost ready to tackle her right there and then. Annette flushed with pleasure as I drank in her body hungrily.

"What happened?" asked Annette.

"Oh, Sabbie here gave the young delivery man quite a show. He's probably yanking his chain as we speak."

Annette rushed over to Sabrina and the two ladies kissed each other lustily and grabbed each other's posteriors forcefully.

"Oh Sabrina. You are so daring. I wish I was more like you."

"Annette honey, don't change a thing. You are wonderful just the way you are. Some lucky young man will sweep you off your feet soon. You'll see."

They kissed each other tenderly.

"Ladies, let's eat before the food gets cold. We still have unfinished business to take care of tonight."

I moved up to Annette and gave her ass a playful smack.

Annette got very flustered.

"Ohhh Ron, I can't wait." She rushed to set the food out on the table.

58)

We headed back to the bedroom after we finished supper.

Annette wiggled her butt sexily as she said, "Well Ron, Sabrina has given me some tips. My ass is as ready for you as it will ever be."

"All right Annette. Please get on all fours honey."

Annette quickly complied and Sabrina and I attacked her butt. We both licked and slobbered all over it. We even twirled our tongues together while they were inside Annette's anus. Annette was going crazy. Eventually Sabrina spread the lube into her liberally. She took some more lube and slathered it all over my rock hard cock.

"OK Annette, here he comes."

I slid my cock in as gently as I could.

"Oooooohhhh."

I paused and waited.

"OK Ron, give me some more."

I pushed in gently.

"Aaaahhhh."

I started pumping slowly.

"Oooooohhh Ron."

I glanced over at Sabrina. Here eyes were glazed over with lust and she was frigging herself mercilessly.

Annette said, "OK Ron, pick up the pace a little."

I grabbed onto Annette's shapely butt and pulled her into me forcefully.

"Oh my god. Aaaaaahhhh."

"OK there Annette?"

"Oooooohhhh. Yes Ron. Aaaaahhhh"

I still hadn't given her all of it yet. I started pumping into her pretty good though.

Annette started to really get into it.

"OK Ron. Pound it in. You can do better than this."

I'm not sure if she meant to or not. But Annette pissed me off a little there. I was trying to be nice and gentle. I threw caution to the wind and gave it to her hard. My balls were slapping into her ass with regularity.

"Fap, Fap, Fap"

She was bucking back at me then and screaming non-stop.

"Oh fuck. Oh God. Oh Jesus. Fuck meeeeeeee."

I continued to fuck her mercilessly.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, Fuck, Ahhhhh"

I couldn't hold out any longer and my cock throbbed and throbbed.

"Oooooohhhhhaaahhhhhhh."

I fell away and Sabrina slid in to suck Annette's butthole.

All 3 of us crashed for a while. We were all worn out.

A little later Annette touched my face gently and then we kissed passionately.

"Ohhh Ron. Thank You. Thank You so much."

"It was my pleasure Annette."

We kissed again for a bit. Then Annette pulled away and kissed Sabrina tenderly.

"Thank You too Sabrina. Thank You for sharing this wonderful man with me."

"Annette honey. You don't have to thank us. We should be thanking you."

We cuddled three-way style for a while.

"So Annette honey. I hope Sabbie explained to you that this won't happen again for a while. A month at least."

"Yes Ron. She explained. You two have a wonderful relationship and you don't need my skinny ass getting in the way all the time."

Sabrina laughed. "Annette honey. You might be skinny overall. But your ass is anything but skinny, and we like it that way."

Annette blushed beet red. "There's no way my butt can be as sexy as yours Sabbie."

It was Sabrina's turn to blush. That was the first time I heard anybody else call her Sabbie. The ladies kissed each other furiously for a while.

59)

I was just thinking about whether I had another round in me when the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other.

"Are you expecting anyone Ron?" Sabrina asked.

I shook my head and slipped on my boxers and then some track pants. It was around 8 O'Clock.

I rushed downstairs and answered the door. It was Melinda.

"Hi Melinda. What are you doing here?"

"Hi Ron, I know Annette is here with you and Sabrina. I was hoping I could join you. Can I come in?"

I gave Melinda the once-over. She looked very sexy, but not slutty.

"Come inside Melinda, but wait here please."

She complied and I headed back upstairs. Sabrina and Annette looked at me.

"Who was it Ron?"

"Melinda is downstairs. She wants to join us."

Annette looked shocked and Sabrina looked angry but then controlled herself.

"We'll be down in a second Ron. You go back and keep her company, but no funny business OK?"

"Don't worry Sabbie. I'll be good."

She smiled and kissed me. I threw on a T-shirt and headed back downstairs to talk with Melinda.

"Did you fuck Annette's ass yet Ron?"

"Yes honey. We just finished up not long ago."

"Did she like it?"

Annette came down and joined us.

"I loved it Melinda. I can't believe you are here."

Melinda blushed. "I was getting so horny thinking about you guys, I just had to come over."

Sabrina joined us.

"You have a lot of nerve Melinda." She didn't look happy.

"Ooohhh Sabrina, Pleeeease."

"You have cheated with my man 4 separate times Melinda, 3 times with my hubby and once with Ron. You're not really in my good books."

Melinda glared at Annette.

"Oh Melinda, I admit I accidentally mentioned that you had been with Ron, but Sabrina already knew about it."

Melinda looked shocked and then turned to Sabrina. "You knew?"

"Yes Melinda. I asked Ron to seduce you at the pool party."

"You did?"

Melinda's eyes started to water and she turned to me.

"Did you ever really want me Ron?"

I glanced over at Sabrina and she gave me a funny look and shrugged her shoulders. I turned back to Melinda.

"Melinda honey, you are a beautiful young woman. Of course I wanted to be with you, but I would never cheat on Sabrina honey. If she hadn't asked me to we would never have hooked up."

Melinda's face brightened and she rushed up to hug me, but I backed away.

Sabrina said, "Melinda honey. It's not going to happen tonight. In fact I don't think it will ever happen. What would you do if you caught me with your boyfriend?"

Melinda blushed and mumbled, "I would probably slap you around."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers