After the Shock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed Amber on the bed. She raised up her negligee and got on all fours.

"Lube me up Ron. I want you in my ass right now."

I glanced over at Sabrina. She reached for the lube and did the honors. I kissed Sabrina hard as I slammed into Amber's butt.

"Ohhhh fuck ya."

Amber started bucking wildly and I tried to keep up with her. She was like a mad woman. I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Ohhh, aahh, Oh god, Fuck me. Ohhhh."

I think that just might have been a speed record for me. I couldn't hold out any longer as I spewed buckets of cum into her butt.

"Oohhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Sarbina rushed in to slurp the cum. She continued to lick Amber's butt as she kneaded her cheeks roughly. Amber was going crazy. She came loudly again. I was mesmerized by Sabrina's butt as she ministered to Amber. My cock was hard again already. I spit into Sabrina's butthole a couple of times and twirled my fingers. She turned back to me and smiled.

"Oh yes Ron. Slam it in."

I pounded into Sabrina's ass with all my might. We were both banging hard into each other.

"Oh my God. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Aaaaaagggghhhhhh."

Sabrina came hard and collapsed. I still was a long ways from cumming again. I pulled out of Sabrina. Amber got up on all fours again.

"C'mon Ron. I need more. Fuck my ass Ron."

I slammed into Amber's butt as hard as I could.

"Mmmppphhh. Ohhhhh. Aaaaahhhh."

Sabrina was up again. Her face was flushed as she frigged herself madly. Her eyes were glued to the action.

Amber was slamming back into my cock as hard as I was pounding into her.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. Fuck meeeeeeee."

Amber's body quivered and shook like she was being zapped with 1000 volts. She collapsed. My orgasm was starting to build but I still had one last frenzy left in me. I pulled out of Amber and Sabrina raised her butt for me.

"Ooohhh God Ron. Hurry up."

I slammed into Sabrina with all my might. I started pounding right away.

"Ohhhh, Aaaahhhh. Ooooooooo"

My cock throbbed and throbbed as the cum poured out. I flopped down on the bed. Amber moved in to lick Sabrina's ass. Once all of the cum was gone, she licked Sabrina's pussy until she came again loudly. After a minute or two I kissed Sabrina on the lips tenderly.

"Oh Ron. I love you Ron."

"I love you too Sabbie."

Amber slid up to the other side of me. I turned to her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"I've missed you Dolly."

"Oh, I've missed you too Ron."

We all snuggled quietly for 20 minutes or so.

73)

Eventually Sabrina said, "I've got dinner slow cooking away. I'm gonna go check it now."

She kissed me quickly and then stood up. She threw a robe on and headed downstairs. I turned to Amber.

"So Dolly, no steady boyfriend yet?"

"No Ron. I've had a few dates and hooked up once with a guy, but nobody special has come along since that fuckwad Jeff."

"Has Jeff bugged you since the split?"

"Oh yeah, he calls me regularly, and he comes by the shop sometimes."

"Do you need me to teach him a lesson Dolly?"

Amber smiled at me.

"No Ron. He's not that bad. Just a typical cheating ex-boyfriend. He would never hurt me."

"If you say so Dolly."

Sabrina returned. "Well guys, we can eat anytime you want."

I swung out of bed and slipped on my boxers and a t-shirt. Amber got up as well.

We headed downstairs. Something smelled delicious.

"This is really good Sabbie. What is it?"

Sabrina grinned at me.

"You like it huh?"

"Yes Sabbie. What is it?"

"It's a recipe that's been in my family for years. We call it Stewapalooza."

Amber and I both laughed hysterically.

"Stewapalooza? You can't be serious Sabbie?"

Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey I didn't come up with the name. Legend goes that my mom called it that when she was 8 years old. My grandmother made it back then. I don't know what it was called originally, but it's been stewapalooza ever since."

"Well Sabbie, don't lose the recipe. This even tops my mom's Lasagne and that's saying a lot."

"I'll keep that in mind Ron."

We headed back upstairs and had another marathon sexual session. Afterwards we were cuddling again contentedly.

"So Dolly. I assume Sabbie has talked to you already. We won't be doing this again for at least a month."

"Yes Ron. Sabrina explained. She even told me you had Annette here last weekend. What was she like Ron?"

"Well Dolly. Annette is a sweet girl. We definitely enjoyed ourselves."

"I bet you tapped that ass didn't you Ron?"

"You know me too well Dolly," I said with a grin.

Amber turned to Sabrina. "I like girls and everything Sabrina, and this is great. Don't get me wrong. But, I could never watch my boyfriend fuck another woman like you do unless I got to fuck another man. How can you stand to watch Ron have so much fun with another woman?"

Sabrina smiled and kissed Amber passionately. It went on for a couple of minutes. They split apart again.

"Amber honey. I enjoy playing with you just as much as Ron does. Trust me."

"Really?"

"Yes Amber. As you know sex with Ron is always great. But, in my opinion, sex with Ron and another woman is way better."

"I guess I agree with that. This has been awesome. And Monica and I definitely had great times together with him. But I still think I would get too jealous."

Sabrina turned and looked at me. "I could never be jealous. I know Ron loves me. I know he would never touch another woman without my consent. I love him more than ever and I love to watch him with another woman as long as I get to share in it."

I pulled Sabrina to me and we kissed and kissed. I totally forgot that Amber was there. My whole world was Sabrina and Sabrina was my whole world.

Amber brought us out of it. "Wow, you guys are beautiful together. I hope and pray I get to meet a man who will kiss me like that."

Sabrina was beaming. She was incandescent.

"Oh Amber, I hope you do too. You deserve it."

The ladies kissed again passionately.

Yes, life was still good.