After the Surprise Massage

Story Info
His wife asks a favor.
2.3k words
4.21
58.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was the Surprise Massage the start of something new?

First of all let me thank everyone who sent me comments about the story. I appreciate it so much, especially since the stories are my first attempt at erotic writing. I have decided to see where an idea will take me, so please keep your comments coming.

After my wife, Judy's surprise massage our sex life was incredible! She got hotter than ever as we relived the experience and her orgasms were intense and powerful. I asked her several times if she would like to do it again and perhaps go a bit further than she had with the other man. She insisted that, although she was certain the pleasure would be beyond her comprehension, she didn't want to do it. She said that she would feel 'dirty'.

I respected her wishes, but secretly hoped that she would change her mind, and decided not to pressure her on this. I decided that I would just savor and enjoy our rejuvenated sex life.

About three weeks after the 'massage evening' Judy came to me and asked me if I still felt the same way about expanding the massage. I looked at her and could see in her eyes excitement but uncertainty. What she said next floored me!

"You know my friend, Karen?" she said.

"Of course I do." I replied, "What does your birthday massage have to do with her?"

Let me describe Karen. Karen and Judy have been friends for years, since they both worked at the same place when we first arrived and have stayed close even though Judy had changed jobs. Karen had been married to Mike when we first met them and two years ago now Karen found out that Mike had been having a series of affairs with women in his office. She filed for divorce and the settlement left her comfortable now.

Karen is about 5'8", slim and fit, with black hair just beyond her shoulders, deep blue eyes and a killer body. Barbie dolls have nothing on Karen! I would estimate that her measurements are 36C-25-35 and she has a way of making everything she wears look so very good. I have seen her in bikinis when she would come to visit Judy, and they would lay by the pool, soak up some sun and have an afternoon of "girl talk". The woman is hot, and those are all natural curves and amazingly still relatively pert with little sag.

Anyway, back to the story. "So, what does Karen have to do with this?" I asked again.

"I told Karen all about that wonderful massage surprise you set up for me, and she was so jealous!" She told me how lucky I was to have such a great husband who would go to so much effort to make a fantasy come true." she said, watching me closely.

"Okay," I said hesitantly, "What's up then?"

Judy took a deep breath, looked at me and blurted out, "She wants the same treatment!"

I looked at Judy, stunned, unable to say anything. She continued, "You know that she got rid of that jerk husband of hers two years ago, and she hasn't been with a man in all this time. She hasn't been touched or kissed or held and she aches for that need to be filled. Bars are out as far as she is concerned and the guys at her work are married."

"I can't believe that she hasn't had sex in over two years!" I said, "Karen is a knockout and I would have thought that she would have her pick of men and potential lovers."

Judy said, "She was devastated by what Mike did and she didn't want anything to do with ANY man at first, but now, after hearing what an incredible evening you gave me, she admitted that she misses the closeness the sex!"

Still not quite understanding just what Judy was getting at, I said, "So what does this have to do with me? Does she know someone who could set up something like that for her, or do something to make one of her fantasies come true?"

Judy took my hand, looked me in the eye and said, "Yes, she does, YOU!"

It seemed like 5 minutes passed before I said anything but it was probably more like 20 to 30 seconds.

"What do you mean, ME?" I finally exclaimed.

Taking my hand in hers and looking me straight in the eye, Judy replied, "Look Greg, you know Karen and she knows you. She trusts you and knows that if you were to set this up for her she would be safe, protected and pampered after hearing about my evening." "She wants one of the guys to be you, and she said that Jeff sounded delicious."

To say that I was surprised at this would be such an understatement, but that surprise would become completely eclipsed shortly.

"I don't know what to say." I said. "I can't get my head around this just yet.""Does she want the exact same treatment that you had?" I asked.

"Yes, for the most part." "Since it has been so long for her since she last had any physical contact at all, let alone any sex, she wants to have sex with the two of you all night." Judy said almost giggling.

"What!" "No way!" " I can't do that!" "What did you tell her?" I cried totally shocked.

"At first I was shocked and didn't know what to say to her. She is my dearest friend and I can imagine how frustrated she is now and with no solution in sight. She has used her toys to find some relief, but toys are not the same as a warm caring man." "I want you to help Karen feel special again." Judy softly said.

Standing up and pacing around the room I walked and thought and couldn't believe what my wife was asking me.

"You're ok with this? You want me to have sex with your best friend?" "You wouldn't have sex with Jeff, and you want me to do what you couldn't?" I cried, grasping for some semblance of sanity.

"Greg," she said as she stood up and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around me and looking up into my eyes, "I love you more than anything and I know how much you love me." "I am very confident that should you decide to do this for Karen..and me, that our love is strong enough to keep us together." " You don't love Karen, you may lust after her some, I've seen the way you steal glances when she is over here and we're lying by the pool." she giggled. "Yes, my loving husband, I do want you to help my second best friend."

"Let me sleep on it." I said. "I'll let you know tomorrow night after work."

I didn't sleep at all that night. I tossed and turned, the pictures of Karen that were in my mind kept rolling through my memory. The thought of touching her and getting to make love to her had me hard most of the night. How could I do this? How could I make love to another woman while my wife waited at home, knowing that is what I was doing? How could I do this when, given the chance to do the same thing, Judy didn't?

After the longest night of my life, the sun slowly began to brighten the day. I got up and went into the shower, turned the water on full force and stood beneath it letting the pulsing water pound away at my tired body. During the shower, Judy came in, slid the shower door open and said, "Good morning, Handsome. Can I have a kiss?"

I moved to her, leaned outside the shower door and kissed her on her soft lips. "Mmmmmm, you taste so good!" I whispered.

She smiled brightly, kissed me again and said, "I'll have your breakfast ready by the time you finish your shower. I love you."

She closed the door and left to go downstairs, leaving me with my thoughts and concerns. I stood back beneath the driving showerhead and let the water beat on me again, trying to resolve this request in my own mind.

I turned off the shower, dried off, got dressed and went downstairs. When I turned the corner and entered the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. There was my bride, Judy, fixing my breakfast, completely naked! I stood there and stared taking in her beautiful body, revisiting her beautiful lines and curves that I had so long ago memorized.

She finally noticed me and her pretty face broke into a huge smile. " Hi there handsome, I thought I'd change things up a little this morning and give you an incentive to hurry home this evening." she giggled as she moved to me, threw her arms around my neck and pressed her tight body against me kissing me fully and deeply.

"And this is supposed to help me agree to have sex with your best friend?" I asked as I pulled her tighter to me and returned her kiss.

"This is to let you know how much I love you and how secure I am in our love to let you have sex with Karen." she whispered into my ear as we held each other.

I ate breakfast and Judy stayed naked and waited on me like a waitress trying to get a big tip, talking the whole time about this and that, letting me just respond to her random statements. I could tell that she was nervous about this but wanted so much to help her friend.

I went to work and to this day can't tell you anything about that day. I couldn't concentrate on anything work related and I was very grateful that it wasn't very busy. Although, had it been busy, the day may have gone by much quicker.

I arrived home and was met by Judy wearing a sheer baby doll top and no panties. As she pressed her body against me again and kissed me, my cock began to swell and she could feel it against her tummy. She broke the kiss, looked into my eyes with a grin and asked, "What have we here?" as she pressed her hips tighter against me.

She knelt down and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and reached in and brought my very stiff cock out and began to lick the head with the tip of her tongue. I moaned and held her head gently. She licked the head, swirling her tongue around it and slid her tongue down the shaft, opening her mouth to wrap my cock in her warm lips.

Oh, how I loved Judy's incredible blow jobs! She would use the combination of her talented tongue and her soft lips to absolutely drive me crazy and when I would cum she would suck harder and use her hand to assist in draining me completely. This was no exception as she sucked and licked me until I couldn't hold it back any longer. I exploded and Judy swallowed and swallowed, drinking every drop completely down.

She looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth, her green eyes sparkling, and sucked harder on my deflating shaft. She stood up, pulled me down and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste my cum on her lips and could see how excited Judy was by the way she pressed her body against me, almost humping my thigh.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs and laid her gently on the bed, knelt between her legs and began to lick and kiss my way to her sweet pussy. I slowly kissed up and down her silky smooth thighs always working towards the sweet lips I could see so plainly running with her nectar. When I touched her lips with the tip of my tongue she gasped and arched her back off the bed, her hands sliding through my hair pulling my face tighter against her pussy.

I slid my tongue deep into her flooded tunnel and began sucking and drinking her juices as quickly and eagerly as I could. Her moans could be heard throughout the house and I was thankful that we were the only ones home. I continued my attention to her pussy and rolled her clit with my fingers at the same time causing her to buck and groan as her body rode the waves of pleasure she was receiving.

I slid two fingers inside her and moved my tongue to her clit where I flicked it and sucked it deep and worked it with my tongue. My fingers were pounding her harder and faster, wanting her to cum for me. Her breath came in gasps and she arched her back and pressed harder against my hand. She exploded and flooded my hand, pulling my head tighter against her shuddering pussy and rode the waves of her orgasm. Pulling me up, we kissed deeply and held each other while trying to regain normal breathing and heart rates.

As we snuggled she asked, "Have you made a decision about Karen?"

"Judy," I replied, I don't need another woman, you are so incredible!"

She hugged me tighter and said, "I know Greg, and I love you so much, you mean the world to me. I just want Karen to experience the same immense pleasure also."

We kissed again, still soaking up the joy of our lovemaking and I held her and whispered, "If this is what you really want, I'll call Jeff and see if he is available and willing."

She squealed in delight and climbed on top of me, reaching down to guide my cock to her pussy and impaled herself on it, bucking and riding wildly, moaning and moving her hips so fast and in so many directions I had never felt anything like it. Her kisses fell like rain on my face and lips and her hips were a blur as she literally fucked me senseless!

End of part 1.