After the Union Meeting

Story Info
Janet introduces Zeke to an old friend.
2.5k words
4.18
45.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my previous stories, let me bring you up to date. I am a white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women. Through work I hooked up with Gloria who is a very nice looking African-American woman about 5’6 with nice pecan colored skin, a nice set of 40C breasts and the typical black woman’s ass; nice big and round. Her mouth looked like it was made for sucking cock. I got excited just thinking about that mouth being around my hard cock.

After Gloria had told a few other female co-workers I hooked up with Janet. Janet could be considered an ‘Amazon.’ She is 6 feet tall and I guess she weighs a little over 200 lbs, but she wears it well. Her skin tone is pecan and I would say that her measurements are 40C-40-54. That is right she had a big ole ass and wore the tightest fitting pants she could. It seemed every time she bent over, her pants seams would split open. She also had some big thighs that if she got your head between them she could probably smother you with them if she closed them tightly. Janet had made Gloria her sex slave and the 3 of us met regularly to have some fun. (Check out the Finger Lickin’ Good series)

It was that time of month again, the union meeting was tonight. I asked Janet if she was going and she said that she would see me there. The day was uneventful, other than getting a quick blowjob from Gloria while at lunch. Since I lived in the other direction from the union hall, I hung around at the station waiting to drive to the union hall. I flirted with some of the other African-American women I work with, trying to decide who I might fuck next.

I headed over to the Union Hall and grabbed my normal seat. Other Letter Carriers started coming in and I acknowledged them. I was also checking out all of the fine African-American females that showed up for the meeting. One of them looked vaguely familiar, it seemed that I had met her several years before. I racked my memory trying to figure out where it was.

Janet arrived and I gave her a hug, a peck on the cheek and her ass a nice pinch. Janet did the same to me. We sat down together and waited for the meeting to begin. We had some idle chitchat, when I asked her if she knew the vaguely familiar woman.

“Oh yeah that is Marilyn. She works at North Atlanta.” Janet replied. “She is real nice and I think you will like her. I will introduce you after the meeting.”

At that time the union president brought the meeting to order. I sat there in the meeting checking out Marilyn. She looked fine. She was about 5’ 9”, 160 lbs, probably 38DDD-34-42, with honey brown skin. I kept on trying to figure out where I had seen her before. I have no idea what went on in the meeting as I keep all my attention on Marilyn. All of a sudden Janet was nudging me, saying the meeting was over.

“Why don’t you come down to JRs? A few of us go there after every meeting and have some wings and beer. Marilyn usually goes, I will introduce you.” Janet said.

“Ok, sounds good. I will head down there now.” I replied.

I waited a bit and let some of the other folks from the meeting take off. I headed to JRs and when I got there, Janet was already there sitting and talking with about 10 other people I recognized from the union meeting. I sat down and Janet introduced me to everyone.

I said hello to everyone and just sat back and joined in with the conversation. After about a half hour Marilyn looked and me and said that I looked familiar. I told her that she was vaguely familiar to me also. We talked together and discovered that we were in Germany with the Army at the same time. I worked for her ex-husband and we had met a few times. Boy it was a small world.

At this time people started saying something about having to get up and go to work the next day and they had to leave. Luckily Janet and I had the next day off and come to find out that Marilyn was off also.

“I don’t feel like going home right now,” Marilyn said.

“Well come over to my place and we can continue the conversation and drink some more beer,” Janet said. “I live right around the corner.”

“OK, Sounds like fun.” Marilyn said.

“Zeke come and over and join us, if you don’t mind putting up with two women.” Janet said as she smiled at me.

" I think I can handle you two." I said with a wink.

The three of us hopped into our cars and drove to Janet's house. It took less than 10 minutes. On the way there, I kept thinking about Marilyn and remembering her in Germany. I remember that when I first met her I thought she was hot and wanted to fuck her. I was hoping that Janet was setting something up so I could fuck Marilyn.

We arrived at Janet's house and Janet led us into the living room. I sat down in a big overstuffed chair while Marilyn sat on the sofa. Janet went into the kitchen and returned with 3 beers.

"I hope you don't mind drinking out of the bottle." Janet said.

"It's ok with me." both Marilyn and I replied.

"Excuse me while I get into something more comfortable." Janet said.

With that Janet left, while Marilyn and I talked about our days in Germany. I found out that Marilyn ex-husband turned into a real asshole to her. I could have told her that, since he was an asshole to everyone that worked for him. She got divorced, got out of the Army and came home to Atlanta and got a job with the Postal Service. She loved the work and meeting the people. She was surprised that she ran into someone from her days in the Army.

Just then Janet came in wearing a short white silk kimono, showing off those big long legs of hers. "I feel better now." Janet said. As she walked toward us, I noticed that she was not wearing a bra as her tits when bouncing free in the kimono.

"I wish I could get comfortable like that, and get out of this uniform." Marilyn said.

"Me too” I chimed in.

"Well I have another kimono that you can put on Marilyn and I can get one of my husband's robe for you Zeke. He is out of town on a run for his trucking company." Janet said.

"Sounds good to me,” I said.

"I can't wait to get out of this uniform, I will take you up on that deal." Marilyn said.

“Ok, Marilyn follow me and Zeke, I will bring you the robe.” Janet said.

I sat there and watched Janet and Marilyn walk toward the back of the house. A few minutes later Janet came back with a robe.

“Here you go sexy, you can change right here.” Janet said.

So I did sort of a strip tease for Janet. I was close enough for Janet to give my semi-hard cock and quick kiss before I put on the robe. Just then Marilyn came back into the room wearing a short red kimono. Marilyn was showing off a lot of leg and I also noticed that her tits were bouncing freely under the kimono. My cock started getting harder.

“So every one comfortable now?” Janet asked.

“Very” Marilyn said as she sat down on the sofa near Janet.

“It can’t get any better than this. Sitting and taking it easy, drinking beer with two beautiful women.” I said.

“How well did you two know each other in Germany?” Janet asked.

“Zeke worked for my ex and we saw each other now and then.” Marilyn replied.

“I can’t say we were friends but maybe acquaintances.” I said.

“I think it is great that you two ran into each other.” Janet said. “Maybe you two can become good friends now. Maybe as good as friends as we are.”

“I would like that.” Marilyn said.

I noticed that Janet was caressing Marilyn's hand and arm. Janet slowly moved her other hand and started to caress Marilyn's bare thigh. I sat and watched as Janet leaned over and gave Marilyn a kiss. Marilyn returned the kiss and started to caress Janet's tits. Janet untied Marilyn's kimono and bent down and started to kiss her tits and nipples. I sat there and watched as my cock got rock hard and poked out of the robe.

Marilyn reached out and untied Janet's kimono and started to kiss her tits and nipples. Janet laid back and put one leg up on the back of the couch. Marilyn kissed down to Janet's pussy and her tongue flicked at Janet's clit. By now my cock was rock hard and I took off the robe and sat there and watched the two women playing with each other. Marilyn had her faced buried between Janet's thighs fucking Janet with her tongue.

I watched as Marilyn reached between her thighs and started playing with her clit and pussy as she fucked Janet with her tongue. Marilyn rolled her big fat clit between her fingers and I watched, as it grew hard. Janet was moaning with pleasure as Marilyn’s tongue slid in and out of her pussy. Janet’s hip began to buck as she filled Marilyn’ mouth with her pussy juices.

Janet reached down and pulled Marilyn up and started to explore Marilyn’s mouth with her tongue, tasting her pussy juices. Marilyn continued to play with herself as Janet undid the kimono and began to suck and bite on Marilyn’s nipples, causing them to turn hard. I just sat there with my hard cock in my hand stroking it as I watched these ebony queens playing with each other.

Janet pulled Marilyn up even more and began to kiss her stomach and down between her thighs. Marilyn was now sitting on Janet’s face, grinding her pussy onto Janet’s face. Marilyn began to move in her hips back and forth across Janet’s mouth. I could imagine Janet’s tongue flicking out at Marilyn’s clit.

My cock was rock hard and ready to fuck. I saw Janet was still lying with her thighs open and her pussy wet and ready to be fucked. Marilyn continued to ride Janet’s face as I move between Janet’s thighs. I placed the head of my hard cock at the entrance to Janet’s pussy and with one long hard deep thrust buried my cock into Janet’s pussy. Janet moaned with pleasure as I began to fuck her, slamming my hard cock in and out of her pussy. Marilyn continued to ride Janet’s face, having Janet’s tongue fuck her pussy.

I threw Janet’s legs over my shoulders and buried my cock deeper into her pussy. Janet was bucking hard now, almost throwing Marilyn off. Marilyn began to buck as she filled Janet’s mouth with her pussy juices. I continued to ram my cock in and out of Janet’s pussy. Marilyn stood up and went and sat down and watched as I fucked Janet’s black pussy with my hard white cock.

“DAMN, that looks good. Save some of that white for me.” Marilyn said just as Janet began to buck wildly and cum.

As Janet’s cum began to cover my cock and drip out of her pussy, I shot my load into Janet’s pussy and it began to leak out of Janet’s pussy. I pulled my semi-hard cock out of Janet’s pussy and move over in front of Marilyn. Marilyn immediately reached out and grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth and began to clean off Janet’s and my cum.

As Marilyn sucked my cock, it began to grow hard. Janet came over and began to suck on my balls as Marilyn took my whole cock into her mouth. It felt great having two ebony queens sucking and licking on my cock and balls. In no time my cock was hard again and ready to fuck.

“OH YES, it looks like that hard white cock is ready to fuck my ebony pussy.” Marilyn said as she lay down on the floor and spread her legs.

I got between Marilyn thighs and started to rub my cock against her clit and around the outside of her pussy, just playing with her. Teasing Marilyn with my cock, I bent down and began to suck and bite on Marilyn’s nipples, pulling them up and letting them slip out of my mouth between my teeth.

“Go on and fuck her Zeke, she wants that hard white cock in that ebony pussy.” Janet said. “I had told her about you fucking me and she wanted that beautiful white cock even since.”

“Is that true?” I asked Marilyn.

“Yes, I have always wanted to be fucked by a white guy. In fact I wanted to fuck you in Germany, but you never caught on. Isn’t fate wonderful? Now fuck me.” Marilyn said.

I continued to tease Marilyn and she was begging for me to slam my cock into her pussy. Without notice I plowed my hard cock deep into Marilyn’s pussy and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and forced my cock deeper into her pussy. Janet came over and sat on Marilyn’s face and Marilyn cleaned up Janet’s pussy with her tongue as my cock plowed in and out of Marilyn’s pussy.

I continued to fuck Marilyn as she cleaned up Janet’s pussy with her tongue. My cock was slamming in and out of Marilyn’s ebony pussy and she began to buck. Janet got up and went and sat down and watched my hard white cock plowing into Marilyn’s ebony pussy.

“OH YES ZEKE, FUCK THAT EBONY PUSSY. I AM GOING TO CUMMMM.” Marilyn screamed out as my cock rammed in and out of her pussy.

As Marilyn’s hips began to buck wildly and she began to cum, I felt my balls tighten and I began to cum. I began to fill Marilyn’s pussy with my cum as he pussy juices coated my cock. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her pussy as I came. When I finished cumming, I rolled off of Marilyn and lay on the floor. Marilyn rolled over and began to clean my cock off with her mouth as Janet came over and began to clean Marilyn’s pussy out with her mouth.

Afterwards we lay on the floor together, cuddling together with me in the middle, sort of a live Oreo cookie.