BBC: A Cheating Housewife

Story Info
Julie's daughter brings home her new boyfriend.
11.7k words
4.59
82.5k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,384 Followers

Prologue

Julie was completely naked, on her knees with her face pressed into the bed. Her hands were behind her back, locked together with leather handcuffs that stopped her from being able to move.

The only movement she could do was her larger body bouncing back and forth as the giant cock fucked her from behind.

A strong pair of hands gripped her hips and slapped her fat ass as the cock slid in and out of her at lightning speed.

"You love that cock don't you, Mummy slut?" Adrian roared behind her.

"You know I fucking do!" Julie moaned back to her as her cunt got battered.

"Do you prefer this big, black cock in your cheating cunt or your little bitch of a husbands?" Adrian shouted.

"Your big fucking cock is so much fucking better than his!" Julie screamed back as Adrian's cock felt deeper.

Ever since Julie let Adrian fuck her on her marital bed he wanted to do it all the time. He also seemed to love having Julie disrespect her husband as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah, I bet he never fucks you like this!" Adrian told her.

"He could never fuck me like this with his little cock!" Julie moaned as her orgasm started to grow.

"Just think," Adrian shouted and spanked her thick ass, "after this I'm gonna go make your daughter clean your pussy off my cock with her mouth!"

"You siiick bastard!" Julie moaned.

"Says the one getting fucked by her daughter's boyfriend!" Adrian laughed.

His thick, black dick fucked Julie harder and harder until her orgasm burst through her thick body.

"YOOU FUUCKING LOVVE IT!!" She screamed and came as hard as ever.

Three Months Earlier

Julie was 46 years old, a housewife, a good neighbour, friend and mother. Well, that last bit could be argued.

She had been married to Kevin for 22 years. The first couple of years were great. They knew they were pretty young to get married but at the time it just felt right.

After living together for a few years though it started to fall apart. They spent less and less time together, barely speaking to each other when they did. Their sex life that was once wild and fun when they first got together withered down. Eventually they settled for five minutes of missionary once a month.

At one stage, just over 18 years prior, Julie was planning on leaving Kevin. However, fate stopped that. She fell pregnant. It wasn't planned, but she thought that maybe a baby could bring meaning to her life and could save her marriage.

Before she gave birth to Hayley, Julie was a fairly slim, athletic woman. Then after she gave birth, gave up her job to be a stay at home mum, she stopped exercising and never lost the baby weight.

By the time she turned 46 Julie was a fairly short, slightly overweight, thick, curvy woman. Her and Kevin never had sex, their skin barely ever made any contact.

The only sexual pleasure Julie was getting was from her pink vibrator dildo that she used more often than she would care to admit. With Kevin at work all day, Monday to Friday, and Hayley at college but living at home, Julie spent most days making herself cum whilst watching porn.

The longer it went on, the more depraved the porn got. In the end, she was watching full on gang bang porn of women getting tied up and fucked over and over.

Now, although Julie wasn't happy in her marriage. Even though the idea had popped into her head occasionally, she never cheated on her husband. Not once, not even a little bit.

On one Sunday, around 1pm, Julie was in the kitchen cooking a Sunday roast when Kevin entered the room.

"What's his name again?" He asked.

"Aiden." Julie said with a sigh.

Of course he's already forgotten, I mean the conversation was over ten minutes ago, she thought.

"Right, do you know anything about him?" Kevin asked.

Julie hadn't bothered to turn around from the island in the kitchen to look at her husband as she answered him.

"Just that they've been dating for about three months." Julie replied.

As she chopped up carrots she could feel her arms jiggle a little.

"They weren't dating before she was 18 were they?" Kevin asked.

For all of Kevin's wrong doings, he was a protective and loving father. One of the few redeeming qualities he had.

"No, Hayley said she met him just after she turned 18 in a class." Julie told him, although they had already had this discussion.

"Right," Kevin said, "and what time are they coming?"

Jesus christ, his mind is like a sieve.

"They will be here for 4pm." Julie told him with another sigh.

Kevin didn't reply to that, instead he went back to their living room and carried on watching TV.

Julie's husband was very high in his construction company, which meant they could live a pretty luxurious life, even just on his salary and Julie staying at home. She didn't mind being a housewife, sure, she got bored. However, she hadn't had a proper job for so long she didn't think she could again.

So, Julie carried on slaving away in the kitchen as Kevin watched TV until the front door opened.

"Mum, Dad, we're here!" Hayley shouted.

Julie pulled the tray out of the oven, the roast chicken was done just in time.

"Hello darling," Julie heard Kevin say in the hallway, "and you must be... sorry what's your name again?"

"Adrain." A deep, manly voice replied.

His voice startled Julie a little, he sounded a lot older than Hayley.

"Well, it's great to meet you." Kevin said.

Julie was still plating up in the kitchen as she listened to their conversation.

"Where's mum?" Hayley's cute, innocent voice asked.

"In the kitchen, go say hi." Kevin told her.

A few seconds later Julie heard footsteps enter the kitchen followed by Hayley's high pitched girly voice.

"Mum! This smells amazing!" She shouted.

Julie turned around just in time for Hayley to throw her arms around her mum for a big hug.

Hayley's long blonde hair got in Julie face which she had to brush away.

Hayley was a younger version of Julie, skinny, small, long blonde hair... beautiful.

As Julie pushed the hair away, she got a glimpse of Adrain.

He was a tall, very muscular, very handsome black man. It was hard to tell with his ebony skin, but he definitely looked older than Hayley.

"Hi Mrs Swanson." Adrian said politely.

Oh wow... he is gorgeous, Julie thought, suddenly finding herself a little flustered.

"Of course," Julie said and slightly pushed her daughter away, "it's great to finally meet you."

Julie extended her hand and Adrian shook it. His big, strong, black hand engulfed hers.

Oh god, what is happening.

"Y-you go get comfortable in the living room with Kevin, I'll have a little catch up with Hayley." Julie told him. She felt her face flush a little and a twinge in between her legs.

"Thank you." He replied in his deep, seductive voice.

Julie couldn't help but stare at him as he walked away. He was in a smart, black polo shirt that emphasised his big, muscular arms.

"Mum, what are we having?" Hayley asked besides Julie.

"Oh, sorry darling," Julie replied, coming back to reality, "chicken."

"Great." Hayley said with a cute grin, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Honey," Julie whispered and leant into her daughter's ear so she wouldn't be heard, "you never said your boyfriend was... you know, black."

"I know," Hayley replied sheepishly, as though she had left it out on purpose, "I just know what this village is like, so judgemental. I wanted you two to learn about him like I have. Not just his skin colour, but his personality."

Julie smiled at that, her innocent, sweet little daughter had always been an angel.

"I'm sure if you like him, then so we will." Julie said and hugged Hayley again, "Now, help me dish up."

"Yes Mum." Hayley replied.

The two of the got the food out on the plates and served them to the dinner table.

"Ready." Julie shouted.

Kevin and Adrian emerged from the living room and sat down at the table.

"This smells great Mrs Swanson." Adrian said politely.

"Please, call me Julie." Julie replied.

As Adrian picked up his knife and fork and started to cut into the food, Julie found herself staring at his bulging biceps yet again.

I bet he could lift tonnes with those arms, she thought, no! Julie! What are you thinking!

Giving her head a shake, Julie went back to her meal.

There was a lot of talk over the meal, generally questions to Adrian. It turned out he was two years older than Hayley, with only one year left at University. The class they met in he wasn't even supposed to be in. It was the start of a new year and he went to the wrong room by mistake.

He seemed like a genuinely nice, loving man and Julie was very happy for her daughter. If not a little jealous. Julie had never been with a black man before but she had heard the rumours, and ebony was the main category she went on when she watched porn.

It was nearly 9pm, they hadn't left the dinner table as they were all too focused on chatting and joking around.

Then Julie stood up to collect the dishes.

"I'll help you with that Mrs Swanson." Adrian quickly said and stood up.

"Well, aren't you a gentleman," Julie said and looked at her husband, "you could learn a thing or two off of him."

Kevin just rolled his eyes.

Julie took a few plates to the kitchen and Adrian followed behind. When she placed them down and turned she saw him, stood like the black god he was behind her.

Was he just checking out my ass? She thought.

Julie was a thicker woman and her jeans made her ass look very big and curvy. If anything, having a young, handsome man check her out made Julie excited.

"Just on the top please honey." Julie told him and Adrain put the dishes down.

Once he did he stood a few feet away from Julie, she couldn't stop herself from glancing down at his crotch.

I wonder if it's true, if he is really big down there?

Her eyes went back up and Adrian was just smiling at her, his own pearly teeth shining through.

"Oh erm, I'll get the rest, you go relax." Julie stuttered out, finding herself even more flustered.

"Thanks, Mrs Swanson." Adrain said in a slow, erotic tone.

Oh god, the things I'd do to him, Julie thought as she watched him walk away.

Julie already knew that if Kevin stayed up late, like he normally does, then she would be using her dildo that night whilst thinking of Adrian.

She knew it was fucked up to picture her own daughter's boyfriend, but she wasn't actually going to do anything about it, it was just fantasy.

"Mummy, daddy?" Hayley asked a little while later when they were all sat together in the living room.

Mummy and Daddy, she only calls us that when she wants something.

"Can Adrian stay tonight?" She asked in the cutest voice she could muster up.

"Hmm, fine," Kevin answered without even thinking of discussing it with Julie, "but he has to sleep downstairs."

"That's fine!" Hayley cheered, "thank you Daddy."

Julie looked over and made eye contact with Adrian, it was like he was staring into her, then when he slowly licked his lips with his soft, beautiful tongue, Julie almost let out a gasp.

He is checking me out!

The four of them sat and watched a movie together, every now and again Julie would look over and Adrian would look straight back at her. The more it went on, the more hot and bothered Julie got.

Holy shit, it's like I'm flirting with my daughter's boyfriend! This is so wrong, but I'm so fucking horny!

Julie loved the attention and found herself wanting to be riskier.

"Kevin, can you pause it for a sec while I go put on something more comfortable to relax in?" Julie asked him.

"No problem." He replied and paused the film.

Julie stood up, the whole time Adrian stared at her with a blank face.

She ran upstairs and into her room and quickly undressed. She couldn't stop herself from giving her pussy a quick touch.

The dark hairs around her pussy were drenched. Since Kevin had no interest in having sex with her, Julie stopped shaving a while ago.

Oooooh god! Julie moaned in her head and bit her lip as for less than a minute she rubbed her soaked pussy and clit.

Right, enough, don't want them wondering what I'm doing, she thought.

Julie put on her pyjamas, they weren't anything sexy, but when she took her bra off and her big, heavy tits swung free she wondered if it would turn Adrian on. Also the shorts were tight enough to show off her curvy ass.

Going back downstairs, no one said anything as she sat down. However, when Julie looked up she saw Adrian staring at her again. Once again, her pussy twitched between her legs.

For the rest of the movie Julie would glance at Adrian and occasionally see him glancing at her.

By the time it ended and she went to bed, Julie was a horny mess. Unfortunately, since Adrian was staying over, Keving went to bed as well.

She lay next to him, in the dark, listening to him snoring for at least half an hour.

Her horniness kept her awake, she desperately needed to cum but she couldn't risk it. In the end, she decided to get herself a glass of water from the bathroom, she hoped that if she splashed some cold water on her face it might calm her down.

As she stepped into the hallway, she noticed, Hayley's door was slightly open.

That's odd.

She crept over to her daughter's room as silent as possible and peaked through the gap, but Hayley wasn't in there.

Then. She heard a quiet slapping sound come from downstairs.

Has she gone back down to see him? Julie thought.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Julie snook down the stairs. The further she got, the more she heard a faint slapping sound.

And then.

"Urgh. Fuck." She heard Hayley's voice whisper.

But it wasn't her normal, cute, innocent voice. It sounded almost sexual.

Are they? No, they aren't that brave! Julie thought but she needed to know.

She kept tip toeing down the stairs until she was on the other side of the wall to the living room. There was a clear slapping sound and she heard the occasional moan coming from her daughter.

"You like that?" Adrian's hushed voice asked.

"Fuck, you know I do." Hayley moaned back.

Oh my god! They're having sex!

If Julie was horny before, she was even hornier after hearing that.

"You like my big, nigger cock deep in your tight cunt?" Adrian asked and Julie had to stop herself from gasping.

"Adrian, you know I don't like that word!" Hayley argued back, but it still came out as more of a moan.

The slapping sound picked up and clearly Adrian was fucking her harder.

Hayley's moaning grew a little louder. It was obvious she was trying to be quiet but Adrian's fucking must've been too good.

Without even realising what she was doing, Julie moved her hand into her pyjama bottoms and pushed a finger into her hairy, drenched pussy.

She listened to her daughter getting fucked by her black boyfriend and fingered herself. Julie had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

"Oh fuck, babe, you're so deep." Hayley moaned again.

"That's right," Adrian said back and Julie heard a light spanking sound, "if only your parents knew their innocent white daughter was getting blacked downstairs."

Ooooh fuck! Julie moaned in her head as she listened, her finger moved faster in and out of her own pussy.

"Fuck, don't bring them up now." Hayley shot back at him.

I wouldn't talk to him like that as he fucked me! Is all Julie could think.

She started to rub her throbbing clit as she listened to their hushed moans.

I have to see, just a peak, Julie eventually thought.

With her finger still circling her clit, Julie slowly turned her head around the corner. Thank fully they were facing away so neither of them saw her, but Julie was disappointed she didn't get a proper view at Adrian's body.

She could see his amazingly muscular back and his firm ass cheeks as he hammered into Julie's 18 year old daughter though.

Julie rubbed herself faster as she watched.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum soon." Adrian moaned.

"Shit, here." Hayley moaned.

Julie watched her daughter throw a roll of toilet paper back and at him, luckily she didn't turn around, otherwise she would've seen her own mother rubbing her clit.

"Can't I just cum in you? You're on the pill anyway." Adrian moaned at her.

"No, it's too risky, cum in that." Hayley told him.

I miss having a cock filling me up with cum, Julie thought.

She kept rubbing her swollen clit as she watched Adrian fuck her daughter harder and harder. Julie own orgasm burst through her body just moments before Adrian moaned.

Julie turned back against the wall and out of sight as she rubbed herself through her orgasm. Cursing that she didn't get a chance to see his big, black cock.

"I'm gonna get a drink of water." Adrian said.

Shit, quick! Julie thought and quietly tried to rush up the stairs.

She got back in to bed, quiet enough so she didn't wake Kevin up but her head was spinning.

I just watched my daughter getting fuck. Getting fucked by a big, black cock apparently. And I made myself cum whilst watching it, I'm a terrible mother.

Even though she felt guilty, after her large orgasm, Julie fell straight to sleep.

The next day Julie told herself off for being so attracted to her daughter's boyfriend. However, all day she found herself thinking about him.

At one point she was in her room, rubbing her clit as he popped into her head.

No, she told herself, you can't think of him.

But it was useless. Every time Julie closed her eyes she imagined Adrian. Eventually she had to stop playing with herself to stop thinking about him.

When Kevin got back from work she attempted to have sex, but as always, he said he was too tired.

After that, Julie gave in to her fantasy. She fucked herself with a dildo as she imagined Adrain was between her legs with his big, black cock. She imagined it fucking her wet, hairy pussy, fucking her mouth. She dreamed of him filling her with cum.

Before she married Kevin, Julie was a slut and she loved it. She loved men fucking her like a whore and talking to her like one. For some reason, meeting Adrian had brought those emotions back to the surface.

Hayley didn't seem to invite him around at all that week, which disappointed Julie. Until one day.

It was a week and a day after the Sunday dinner where they met Adrian.

Julie was on her sofa, in just a dressing gown. It was only 1pm so Kevin wouldn't be home for hours, so, she was watching blacked porn and rubbing her clit.

When a knock came on the door.

Urgh, who the fuck is that at this time, Julie thought.

She stood up and tied her robe shut. Just as she answered the door in a huff her heart felt like it stopped as she laid eyes on Adrian stood on the other side.

"Hi Mrs Swanson," He said politely, "Is Hayley here?"

"N-no," Julie stuttered, I was just about to cum thinking about him and now he's here! "Why?"

"I was supposed to meet her here, has she not said anything?" He asked.

"No," Julie replied, "she's at uni until late."

"Ah, she must've forgotten to call me." Adrian said.

Although his voice sounded disappointed, his hungry eyes explored all over Julie.

As she stood there in just a robe, nothing underneath other than her horny flesh, Julie felt herself get even wetter.

"Do you... do you want to come in anyway?" She asked.

What the fuck are you doing?! That's your daughter's boyfriend!

A smile lit up on Adrian's face.

"Yeah, great." He said and entered the house.

He was in grey jogging bottoms and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscles once again. Julie couldn't stop herself from staring at his body as he walked past her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,384 Followers