All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by NicoleLarson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanover 13 years ago
Truly delightful!

I adored this story, and only wished that we had gotten to know the characters even better. Might I suggest that another couple of chapters are in order?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great One

Liked the "First Touch" a bit better as the characters in that were more real. You have a good talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Nice story. It had a very unusual start, which I liked, especially because you managed to tie it all together. Look forward to reading more from you

ReverendAnimalReverendAnimalover 13 years ago
*pant, pant*

Very nice story. I too, liked the way that you lead into it. I would have liked (as others said) to know more about the characters, and I also would have liked more detail about the shenanigans of the previous night (as more memories re-emerged), as well as on the couch that morning.

Haven't read yer other stories yet, but this makes me want to.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
Loud house music . . .

will do that every time! lol

This is a very charming story, both nasty and sweet, and the bold use of shards of sexy flashback is intriguing and reflects the uncertainties and shake-ups in the characters' relationships that they awaken to. It's a pleasing story and one, I think, that will continue to gratify its readers through multiple re-readings. The four girls are sympathetic and 'real', and the kaleidoscopic treatment of their night of exploration is very titillating, as well as a break from the usual play-by-play. *Very* well done!!

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341over 13 years ago

I definitely liked this story. However, the ending kind of threw me off. It was too quick, too detached. I would suggest ending this story when Chloe leaves and Stacy agrees to stay. Then write a second chapter describing in more detail what happened between Stacy and the narrator on the couch, and possibly go into the situation with Chloe and Natalie. I think this story definitely has more potential if you're willing to write more chapters and develop these characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's have...

Let's have further information on Natalie. She's the interesting one. She's the one who might break into things the quickest. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what happened to Nat?

Nat's story was left unfinished?? It was great that she and Stacy are now a couple but I think that they and Chloe should take Nat to a lesbian club for some dancing. We will leave it up to you what happens next. Looking forward to it.

KokomeKokomeover 13 years ago
Very Hot

Very very good story. Are you going to continue? I'd love to know what happens with Natalie, I think there's potential for a good storyline there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Nat

A great story. You have a talent for bringing your characters to life. Unlike some of your other commentators, who seem curious about Nat, I really liked your narrator. A very sweet person who wakes up straight, and finds that because of her love for her friend, she can be her friend's lover as well.

I think Nat might be into golden showers-not me.

I would love to read more about these women! Great story!

WorkingWriterWorkingWriteralmost 13 years ago
Great characters.

I love your characters. They seem real -- and a lot of fun. I'd like them for friends -- and I'm a guy.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a fun discovery

I have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First time stories

The 3 'first tme' tales from Nicole are wonderful.

Pity she never posted any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant concept, wonderfully executed. Such a sweet ending too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous