Aftermath of a Proper Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jason had returned Annie to the branch office and 'minded his manners' and talked shop with both Harry Brown and Marvin Banks, he drove back to Dallas directly in the light mid-afternoon traffic. There he went straight to his office.

At 4:00 P.M. Jason sat across the desk from the CIO Chihuahua.

The most embarrassing thing to Nancy Parks was that Jason, the man who works for her now, taught a French 101 course during her youth. Parks repeatedly dropped it because she 'just couldn't conjugate a French verb.' In those days the petite lady was widely known on campus as a sorority slut. Later she switched her major to information systems and became proficient in the widely used office computer applications. She had a husband who she never brought to company functions -- reputedly her slave -- and had worked her way up from an accounting clerk position to the executive rank. She was petite, talked like a sailor, and office scuttlebutt had it that climbed the ladder of success via her legs - spread widely and wisely and was still beautiful. She strategically avoided responsibility for having made costly errors at least amongst the men who count around her on the top floor. Jason neither knew nor cared if the scuttlebutt was true but he -- and everybody else - was painfully aware that she was the wrong person for the job she was trying to do. He also knew that she had a champion(s) on the top floor who protected her while she worked at a job bigger than her ability. For this reason, he and Nancy had an outwardly friendly relationship while both inwardly seethed with frustration with the other, as it was obvious she would be his boss for the duration of his employment.

Jason and Nancy discussed the details of his findings in Ft. Worth for an hour and then said, "The company-wide solution to our unstable software problem, I submit Nancy, is to extend Ms. Ngo's contract for another 90 days but as a Contract Programmer, not an Admin Clerk. The pay increase will motivate her, and since we are both fluent in her first language, she can and will and is eager to fix while I document the server and workstation apps. Afterward, it will have become a professional grade piece of software that we can all be proud of -- including your peers here on the top floor."

Suspicious of Jason's motive at first, Nancy asked, "How long have you known this Vietnamese lady, Mister Crawford?"

He looked at his watch and said, "It has been about four hours or so since I met her. Marvin Banks hired her as a clerk, but when she started troubleshooting workstations, he turned her over to Harry Brown, where she has been for two months. Nancy, I will stake my career on the ability of the two of us to turn the proprietary software into a professional grade application that we all can use without users wondering if the computer will work."

The CIO thought, "God! What an exciting thought and this creep might just make it happen." She said, "Wait just a moment, Mister Crawford." She brought up a spreadsheet on her screen and stared at it a few minutes making notes and said, "O.K., Jason. You and," she paused and looked at Annie's name again and continued, "Ms. Ngo have 90 days to perform this miracle you say can happen. I will ask Marvin Banks to upgrade and renew her contract for 90 days and farm her out to us."

Jason quickly left her office half-way fearing the scatter brain might change her mind.

!!

At 4:15 Jill Crawford sat on a piano bench murdering a piece of music that she had set out to learn several weeks ago. The widely-known North Texas State Music Department graduate instructor and keyboardist, Rolly Harrison, grimaced at the slaughter of the piece of music he had written in his student days. He thought, "So this is the price of pussy in the real world -- she is murdering my creation!" He interrupted her and said, "Remember to use your pinkie finger, Darling, when you reach for that C Sharp!"

Jill slid off the piano bench and knelt between his legs. She smiled warmly and said, "I'm not actually in the mood for a lesson, Harrison. But, I asked Jason for a divorce yesterday, and he said O.K. just like that! Isn't that good news?"

Harrison's first thought was, "Oh shit! There goes five grand a year for lessons from this Bitch. Or, could I keep her on the string while she pays me for mythical lessons? Learning to play for her is fucking hopeless! Face it, Grammy nominee; you must find another deep-pocket lover student who can find middle C!"

By now the teacher had a giant erection, and they both stood to make their way to Jill and Jason's guest bedroom. By the time they had closed the door behind them, turned on the music in the boom box, and made it to the bed naked his urge was major. Both began burning mucho calories getting it on.

At this moment, the garage door went up signalling that Jason had unexpectedly come home even though he had initially planned to work late in Ft. Worth. The lovers had been blasting some big band jazz music and didn't hear the garage door sound. So, their passionate coupling continued unabated. The husband walked past the guest bedroom door on his way to his home office and noted the loud music behind the door. He banged on it and screamed, "Will you turn that damn music down?" He then continued to his office and then brought up his branch application software failures reported that day. When it came up, he said out loud to nobody, "Oh shit! The CEO will piss all over himself when he reads this! But the Chihuahua will smooth his nerves while he is 'enjoying her charms.' She will convince him that a solution is on its way." Jason barely noticed that the music had stopped. He glanced out the window rubbing his face thinking while composing a company email and saw the piano teacher scurrying across the lawn towards his car with his unbuttoned shirt on while holding his shoes in one hand and his music portfolio in the other. The young man made it to his sedan parked on the street and sped away.

Jason continued drafting an overall synopsis of the plan for Annie Ngo and his upcoming project. Suddenly Jill burst into the office with frizzy hair and a housecoat wrapped about her.

She said," Jason, our attorney drafted a boiler-plate divorce form and asked that you and I sit down and pencil in a description of each asset and debt along with a note of how each will be divided. He said, 'be as complete as possible in your descriptions.'"

Jason looked up at her finally and said, "I can postpone what I am doing right now and let's work on it if you would like."

She said, "Great idea. My piano teacher's trio is playing at a lounge in the International tonight and I would like to go to show support for him after we finish."

Two hours later they had ironed out their conflicts on paper. They had for all practical purposes divided their assets and bills almost equally when Jason said, "You will be making partner soon and will run into a lot of money. So, how about let's split the net proceeds of the FMV of our house 75/25 in my favor and allow me to buy you out and I will quit claim the Runaway Bay Resort property to you?"

Jill's first reaction was asking, "Is that Bastard pulling a fast one. But wait, my lover and I could slip off up there many weekends. Hmm." She said, "O.K.," and pencilled the changes in the attorney's draft sheet. She looked at her husband of 22 years and said, "Thank you for being a gentleman, Dear Husband, and understanding these things. I am going to write a card to both children that explain what we are doing. Will you sign it with me?"

Her husband replied, "Sure as long as you don't blame either you or me. Both are smart kids and will understand that we have never been a compound -- only a mixture. But we have had some good times, as well, Right?"

Jill smiled broadly and offered her hand, "Right!"

!!

The following Monday Annie Ngo followed the GPS instructions that Jason had given her to the downtown Dallas parking garage. She pulled the ticket, and the barrier went up. She then found a parking place.

The moment she entered the air conditioned cat-walk to the building that housed the insurance company's offices, she encountered Jason Crawford waiting for her. Both smiled convinced that something exciting was going to happen today. The shock to Jason was that he had to fight the urge to hold the stunningly beautiful woman. She had the knack of wearing clothes that were rarely or never seen locally (Then he remembered that she probably bought those in France, or her mother made them). Moreover, her very sparse use of cosmetics almost made her skin glow like a child's skin. In his mid-40s Jason had given up that he would ever have an instant woodie on seeing a woman again, but, he thought, "Damn! I am getting a hard on."

Jason handed over the magnetic card for Annie's future parking along with fifteen dollars for today's ticket. He said, speaking French, "This card will work starting tomorrow so pay the cashier this afternoon when you leave. So, come on and let me show you to our workroom and make a few introductions -- starting with H-R to get a magnetic key for the company office door."

After Annie settled in Jason came up to her cubicle and said, "Ready to meet some people?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. Being here is fantastic. Thank you so much for this opportunity."

He smiled and said, "Actually it's our chance to demonstrate magic. The coming three months are going to help both your and my career!" He watched her smile warmly.

They took the stairs four floors up and walked up to the VP-Sales person's office. Jason asked his receptionist, "Is he in and have just a minute for me?"

The first thing Jason said when he walked in was, "Mister Graves, you wanted to know why the Ft. Worth Branch has almost zero problems with the proprietary software. Meet the reason, Annie Ngo."

The white haired man looked up from a report he was reading and stared at his two visitors and then a big smile broke out.

Graves jumped up and walked around and shook both visitor's hand and said, "If my salespeople could focus on selling, rather than trying to make their computer work, then I could comfortably retire two years earlier. We are counting on you, Ms. Annie Ngo, based on the glowing report I hear from Marvin Banks, and welcome aboard."

The last office they visited was that of the Chihuahua, Nancy Parks. She did not stand up when the two entered, but stared at the beautiful visitor and asked herself, "How long will it be before Crawford is fucking her, I wonder?" Parks painted a phony smile and said moving only her eyes up to look at her visitors, "We are looking forward to you exporting your Miracle in Ft. Worth to the whole company, Ms. Ngo."

Annie replied in an elementary level English and said, "Thanks for the chance so that I can prove myself - with Mister Crawford's help."

Later Jason and Annie went to lunch, and introductions were made to several co-workers while they ate their Pad Thai at a noodles restaurant. The afternoon flew by as both now worked in a small conference room planning their project. Employees would sometimes stick their head in the door with a puzzled look on their face because they heard the French language in use.

Later, it was 6:00 and the afternoon had flown by for both. Neither, in fact, felt ready to call it a day because they had enjoyed each other's company so much. Jason said, "The traffic is manageable after about 6:30, Annie -- let's call it quits after we outline this phase, O.K.?"

!!

Jill Crawford took a day off of her work and went to their attorney's office first. Bart Masters, their regular attorney, could not see her for this clerical work so his young protégé -- one year since he passed the bar exams -- came out. Helen had known Anthony Baker since he started with the firm -- having met when he executed the Crawford's Last Will. She also delighted that her tits gave the viral youngster an erection in the past, and Jill -- ever the spider - loved to taunt him.

Hello, Ms. Crawford, your attorney is deposing someone and asks me to review your draft on the property split that will be part of your and husband's decree." They sat at a small conference table, and he examined each item with Jill sitting beside him verbally describing it while Anthony made notes. They were in a tiny conference room. But, Anthony kept glancing sideways at Ms. Crawford's tits - exposed as they were - that were trying to burst out of her blouse.

Jill thought, "God! This guy is Horny, and suddenly I like it when men lust after me. I wonder what he would do if I grabbed his cock? Well, a penny in and pound out...," she did grasp his member after he finished discussing the last item on the division of property list.

He put his pen down and turned to Jill embarrassed but with a big smile on his face. Beads of perspiration were breaking out on his forehead, as he asked. "May I treat you to dinner tonight -- my work day is booked solid?"

Jill thought, "Hmm. Harrison is in Austin playing a gig so why not?" She said, "Anthony, for obvious reasons you can not pick me up at our home so why don't I drive to yours?"

The young attorney said, "Wow! Santa Clause rides again, here is my address and cell so how about 7:00?"

Jill's introspective question was, "I like seducing these hard legs -- am I a slut? I don't think so, but I love the thrill!"

At 6:45 Jill pulled up in front of a luxury high-rise apartment building. She said to no one in her car, "This building is right in the middle of the Club scene in North Dallas and would be an easy commute for Harrison from NTSU to many of his students and gigs. I will rent an apartment here after Jason and I vacate the house."

After Anthony and Jill had eaten a marvellous seafood dinner and had returned to his lower level apartment, they were sitting on his couch when Jill abruptly pulled her blouse off and unbuckled her bra. She said, "Anthony, you could barely keep your mind on food but kept it on my boobs all during dinner. Merry Christmas, Lover. Enjoy!"

After about ten minutes of kissing her entire upper body, she gently removed his mouth from her nipple and said, "I am going to lie naked on your bed, and you may kiss my whole body, would you like that?"

Anthony said, "Oh yes, please, Jill."

She said, "Get us a glass of wine and give me five minutes to refresh myself in your bathroom."

Driving home later, Jill said, "Wow! My first experience with having a tongue stuck up my ass. Anthony was exhausted afterward and couldn't have an erection after pleasuring me for an hour. But, not fucking is O.K. Oh! I like being pleasured and I will rent an apartment maybe close by Anthony -- down the hall, even. So, when Harrison isn't available, like right now, the puppy-dog attorney can kiss my body!" Then her alter ego spoke up, and she said out loud to no one, "That is cheap thrills, woman! You surely are having a mid-life crisis! And, all you get for this debauchery is OLD!" Then her rational faculty took over and said, "How could you live like this, Jill, as professionals all over the world seek your guidance on financial matters?" Her alter-ego then replied, "Have fun and when it's over, move on!"

When she got home, Jill noticed a light under Jason's office door and paused before it. For some unknown reason, sweat broke out all over her freshly washed body. But she knocked and entered at once. She said, "Hello, Jason."

He looked up but kept his place in the report he was reading on screen. He didn't say anything, but he raised his shoulders in a questioning gesture.

She said, "The final document will be ready for our signatures tomorrow afternoon. Anthony said if we will go by and sign anytime after four, it could be filed the next day. Of course, we both should re-read it to be certain that there are no errors."

Jason said, "I will do that tomorrow evening. Thanks, Jill, and goodnight."

Jill wanted to engage Jason in a conversation, but obviously, he did not want to talk. She asked, "Have you heard from the children today?"

"No, Jill. I am sure that, like me, both are very busy."

She reluctantly closed the door as being by herself away from others now had always been a secret curse, the broadcasting of which she kept from others at all costs.

!!

It was a month later, and Jason and Annie Ngo were having dinner when he said, "I am moving out of my house and, have found an apartment, now that my ex-wife and I have closed on the sale of our home. My furniture is in storage, so now I am a single man after 22 years. Want to be boyfriends and girlfriends with me, Annie?" Both habitually spoke English now for the lady's practicing, and she searched for English words that said, "Let's go to your apartment and make mad passionate love!" But she couldn't find them and said them in French.

Jason responded, "Why are we wasting our time eating?" They both roared with laughter.

She said, "Hey! Before you can come into my web, you must be completely powered up. So, eat your veggies!"

After they had arrived at his new apartment, she looked at it and said, "Wow! You will live luxuriously, Jason. I like your apartment, and its location is near our office -- I walked to the campus in Strasbourg on beautiful days and loved it, at the expense of living in a tiny closet. Here you could walk to work and still manage to live in this huge apartment."

Jason said, "Well, I have an ulterior motive for paying the big bucks for all this floor space."

She said, "Would you like to pour us a drink while I refresh myself?" She picked up her overnight bag and disappeared into the master bedroom.

Jason turned around, and Annie stood there topless. Her breasts were small, as he had already figured out, but her areoles and nipples were the largest he had ever seen -- unlike his ex-wife who had cow-like tits with tiny nipples and almost no visible areoles. His woodie was instant, and she asked after being pleasantly surprised with the effect she had on him, "Would you like to come into my body using a condom since I am not on the pill anymore?"

Jason was speechless because of her bluntness as he stared into her eyes while he was grabbing at his clothing to remove them. She hurriedly removed her thong. Once on the bed and after about 15 minutes of foreplay, and afterward had slowly worked his way into her she said, "You are big, Jason. May we just enjoy this moment with you resting inside me?"

He leaned up on one elbow and said, "Annie, I have been dreaming of being in this position since we first met. Primarily, your pleasure is what it's all about because evolution has programmed us that way."

She smiled up at him broadly and said, "I think you are right, Jason. At that moment she began humping him upwards. They rolled over and over until both finished their coupling with a dual scream.

There was silence in the MBR and Jason gently removed the remainder of his weight from her. They turned on their sides looking at each other smiling broadly. Annie said, "That was out-of-this-world good, Jason, and I needed it because it has been so long since a man had been inside of me. Thank you."

The man grinned and said, jokingly, "Thank you. We aim to please!"

They both raucously laughed at his corny joke. Annie's face turned somber, and she said, "But the reality is that you and I responded to the lust we felt provoked by our mutual admiration. Having said that what I need is a father figure for my five-year-old in addition to being consumed with the love of a man and me for him. You need to be burning with reciprocal love as well -- and, confusing admiration for ability with real love is very often the norm. I am quite convinced you will find love, and I have hopes that I will find mine."

Jason had a shocked expression on his face and said to himself, "Goddam! This woman is not yet 30, and she grasps something as complicated as the folly of thrill seeking. He asked, "What convinces you I will find..."