Afternoon Delights

Story Info
Picking up women in the grocery store.
6k words
4.08
67.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't planned on becoming one of those men who picked up horny housewives or other equally horny women afternoons at the grocery stores around the town I lived in but a chance encounter with a younger woman from my past changed all of that. I had been happily married and totally faithful for twenty six years until my precious wife Brittany was taken from me by an auto accident. It was two weeks short of a year since her death and the same amount of time since I'd had sex short of the masturbation that I'd only been able to begin three months before the meeting that would change my life.

I first met Constance Smith when she was sixteen years old and Britt and I rented a house from her parents. I was twenty eight, Britt was twenty seven, and we had been married for six years at the time. We were still very much in love so I only looked at Connie as the daughter of our landlords and not as a sexual being. Britt and I had to start over after the company I had been working for closed its doors without notice putting me and 500 other poor souls on the unemployment roll. I had gotten a job as an electrician's helper at half what I had been making two months after the bank foreclosed on our house. I began the company's apprenticeship program and learned that maintenance men made better money, worked indoors most of the time, and didn't have to travel tens or hundreds of miles to work like construction electricians did; so I transferred into the company's maintenance apprenticeship program. Britt had dropped out of nursing school after being diagnosed with a chronic illness that had no cure and had ruined her one year of school due to the numerous absences caused by her illness. She worked part time in a fast food restaurant owned by her cousin who knew of her illness and understood when she had to miss work when she was too sick to go in.

Fast forward twenty four years into the present. I was working from twelve midnight to twelve noon Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the factory where I was a maintenance man. Me and my helper did preventive maintenance on the equipment, moved machines around and had them back running before Monday morning, or installed new equipment when it came in. I had given management the proposal for such a program after Britt's death and showed them the money they'd save if they implemented the program. I naturally volunteered for the position when it was put into practice a couple of months later. That left me more days to hunt or fish to fill the empty place in my life from Britt's death. I had also begun working out at a gym to lose the small paunch I had developed over the years. I was fifty two years old and in the best physical shape since my high school years when I played whatever sport was in season. I was not a stud athlete but was good enough to letter in baseball, football, and track my junior and senior years. I got no athletic scholarship offers and went to work in the factory that would eventually close eight years later straight out of high school.

I saw Connie walking down the aisle in front of the meat department of the grocery store I was in that fateful weekday afternoon. I was looking at the fresh fish selection in the case beside the meats when I saw her. She had gained a little weight since the last time I had saw her, but was still a very beautiful young (to me) woman at forty. Her brown hair was feather cut to frame her gorgeous face that was a little rounder than it had been at sixteen. Her breasts were standing out proud in the sleeveless tight blouse she had on and the jeans she had on looked like they had been sprayed on, they were so tight. I began to get hard just looking at her. I got behind the shopping cart I had hoping to hide my erection when she walked over to me.

"Hi, Hunter. I've not seen you in a while. I'm so sorry for not coming to the funeral home for Brittany's wake. Will Jr. had a football game that night and Will and I had to go see him play."

"That's okay, Connie. Your mom and dad came and we had a good cry together. I knew having it on a Friday night wasn't going to be a good night, but I didn't want to delay the funeral any longer than I had to. I was hurting so bad and wanted it to be over. The funeral didn't stop the hurting, but at least I was able to be alone after it to deal with her passing in my own way. Speaking of Will, is everything okay between you two? I only ask because I noticed you don't have on your wedding rings."

I thought my question was innocent and didn't expect the reaction that it brought. Connie started crying big heart wrenching sobs and I thought she was going to collapse; so I rushed to her and wrapped her up in my arms. I held her as she cried herself out against my shoulder. She gave me a wan smile when she was done.

"I'm sorry, Connie. I didn't mean to upset you. Can I buy you a cup of coffee or something to make up for it?"

"How about you buy me a drink in the bar across the street and we'll talk."

We both left our carts where they sat and exited the store. I watched as Connie walked to a Ford Expedition, the largest SUV Ford made. After she had pulled out of her parking space, I walked to my only extravagant expense made with the settlement money from Britt's accident, a fully restored red 1978 280 Z from Nissan. I only drove it on days when the chance of rain was so slim as to be nearly a guarantee not to rain. I drove to the bar and parked beside Connie's SUV. Connie was already seated at a back booth in the darkest corner of the bar. I walked over to the booth and sat down across from her.

"Hunter, you need to promise me that what I'm about to tell you never gets repeated to anyone! Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah Connie, I can. Your parents were good to me and Britt at a time when we needed some help and anything I can do for you to repay that kindness, I'll do."

The waitress came over and took our drink orders which were a white wine for Connie and a beer for me.

"Will has cheated on me since early on in our marriage. I still love him and he's a good father and provider for my family so I have ignored it all these years. He stopped paying attention to me in the bedroom almost six months ago so I've been getting my needs met by young guys I pick up in the grocery stores. I wasn't shopping for groceries; I was trolling for a stud today. That was the second store I'd been in today and I was about to leave when I saw you and wanted to apologize for not coming to Brittany's wake. Please Hunter, nobody can know about this. It would kill mom and dad to know their daughter is a slut for other men and Will would probably divorce me if he found out."

To say I was shocked by her confession would be an understatement. Never in my wildest dream would I have thought Connie was able to do what she had told me she was doing. It took me a moment to get my head back to the present after hearing her story.

"My gosh Connie, I don't know what to say! Of course your secret's safe with me. No one has to know we saw each other today. What made you decide to tell me anyway?"

"I've wanted to tell somebody for so long now. I feel guilty every time I do this, but I get so frustrated when Will ignores my needs that I have to do something. Dildos and masturbation are cheap substitutes to the real thing. I thought you'd keep my secret like you kept the one from when we lived beside each other."

I had kept the secret of her sneaking out of her house to have sex with her then boyfriend in her dad's huge combination garage and work shop. At the time I had caught them together when I came home four hours later than normal after having to work overtime at the factory I was working in. I had gone to investigate when I heard strange sounds coming from the garage. Connie and her boyfriend were fucking each other with all they had and that was the moment I stopped seeing a teenage girl but a very beautiful sexy woman. I never told anyone what I'd seen, not even Britt, but Connie had been in my fantasies for years after that night.

"Connie, I don't know what type of man you're looking for, but you've been in my fantasies since that night I caught you fucking your boyfriend. Maybe we could make those fantasies come true sometime. I'm not a young stud, but I know how to please a woman if Britt was telling me the truth all those years. What do you say?"

"I say: Why wait? I've had fantasies about you for almost as long as you've had of me. I heard Britt's screams of pleasure on those late nights when the two of you would fuck with the windows open and I couldn't sleep. I would always dream that I had been the one you were making scream like that after you all were done. I can assure you she wasn't faking those then. Let's go get a motel and fuck like rabbits the rest of the afternoon. The boys won't be home from basketball practice until late and it's hard telling when Will will get home tonight."

"We don't have to waste money on a motel. My house is isolated out in the county and not that far from here. I'll give you the remote for the garage door opener and you can drive right in and no one will know you're there. You can open the other side for me once you get in the garage. Does that work for you?"

"Yeah Hunter, that works perfectly for me!"

Connie left the booth and went to the ladies' room. I waited a couple of minutes, left cash for our drinks and a tip for the waitress on the table, and walked out to my ride. I laid the garage door opener on the left front tire of Connie's SUV and pulled out of the bar's parking lot to wait on Connie to follow me home. We were at my house in ten minutes and in each other's arms seconds after entering the main part of my house.

Connie was the aggressor that first time we got together; kissing me hard on the lips while working feverishly to get my clothes off. She dropped to the floor on her knees when she pulled my pants and briefs down and had my fully erect 7" cock in her mouth without any prompting from me. I was close to cumming in only a couple of minutes due to the fact I hadn't been with a woman for almost a year and I told her so. She began sucking on me harder and swallowed my ejaculate with a gleam in her eyes as she looked up at me.

"Hopefully you'll last longer the next time your cock gets hard now that the first one's out of the way. Take me to your bed and show me how well you can eat my pussy. I hope you're better than Will is. He hardly ever made me come that way and stopped trying years ago."

I picked Connie up and carried her to my bedroom. She couldn't know that I enjoyed eating pussy and had always given Britt orgasms just from licking and sucking her pussy and clit, but was about to find out first hand how good I was. I stood Connie up beside my bed and kissed and caressed her while removing the rest of her clothes. I bent down to capture one of her gorgeous 34C-cupped breasts with my mouth while I massaged the other with my right hand. I had both her nipples hard as pebbles in short order before kneeling down in front of her and sticking my face into the valley between her legs. I was kissing, licking, or sucking on as much of her upper thighs and mound that the position we were in would allow. When I heard her moan in frustration, I stood and motioned for her to lie down in the middle of my bed. After she was prone with her legs spread invitingly, I lay down with my face at her crotch and began licking and sucking on her labia. I stuck my tongue into her slick, wet hole and began tonguing her as deeply as I could. When she began to squirm and moan even louder, I wrapped my arms around her legs to hold her in place and attacked her clit with my lips and tongue. I alternated between sucking on it and lashing it from side to side with my tongue. Connie screamed out her orgasm ten minutes after I began eating her out on the bed. I was fully erect again and crawled up her body when her orgasm had begun to wane. I shoved my hardened cock into her hot pink center with one stroke and no resistance. I began a slow gentle fucking into her body as I kissed her mouth with as much passion as I could muster. She was kissing me as passionately and shoving her pelvis up to meet my strokes into her. We kissed and drove our groins together for a good five minutes before she urged me up off her upper body.

"Fuck me hard and fast! I need it hard and fast! Please make me come with that wonderful cock of yours!"

I began pounding her pussy after she said that to me. She had another huge orgasm after only five minutes at that pace. When she had relaxed from her latest cum, I went back to stroking into her with long easy strokes.

"I can't get it up three or four times in one afternoon like those twenty something studs you've probably been with in the past, but I last a long time the second time I get hard in one fuck session. I think you'll be well pleased when we're done!"

I fucked Connie for the next half hour in multiple positions before my second orgasm of the day occurred while she was riding me cowgirl with me sucking on her tits as they hung in front of my face. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had during the time we were enjoying each other's bodies. We lay cuddled up in each other's arms after we were spent.

"My God Hunter, those younger guys I've been picking up have nothing on you as a lover! You acted like you enjoyed eating my pussy instead of doing it because you felt you needed to to get me to give you what you wanted! You lasted so long that second time, too! I don't know about you, but I'd like to do this again!"

"I'd like to do it again, also! Will's an idiot for cheating on you with other women! If you were my wife, I'd never need another woman! You're ever bit as good as Britt was as a lover and that's saying something! The sex with her was better only because we loved each other so much! I'm worried we'll become emotionally attached to each other if we keep doing this!"

"Would that be a bad thing, Hunter? Will and I have drifted so far apart, I wonder sometimes if he still loves me anymore! I love him, but I need someone to care about me and my needs! Can't you be that person for me? I promise I won't be too needy and I won't interfere in your personal life! Please Hunter, I'm tired of picking up strange guys for sex! You're an excellent lover and we could help each other relieve our sexual frustrations without anybody getting hurt! I won't fall in love with you and will never leave Will!"

"I think we both need to think about our situation a little bit before we decide on starting a full blown affair between the two of us. If you get caught cheating, look at all the people who will get hurt by it. Your sons, your parents, and maybe Will, all will be hurt if you're caught. I'm not as close to your parents as I once was, but I still consider them in my group of friends. That would disappear if we get caught. I'm single so, except for Will physically attacking me, I won't get hurt by any affair we might and I emphasize MIGHT have! I enjoyed this afternoon, don't get me wrong, but making this a regular thing could very easily blow up in our faces!"

"Okay Hunter, I'll make a deal with you! We'll think about it for the next two weeks, that's the normal length of time between my other sexual encounters with strange men, and if we both decide to continue seeing each other; we'll meet in that same grocery store near the meat department and take it from there! As a little added incentive for you to be there if you do this for me, I'll tell you how you can have all the sex you can handle the next time we're together. Do we have a deal?"

"It's against my better judgment, but yes Connie we have a deal. We'll meet in two weeks if I decide to get involved with you the way you want. If I'm not there then the answer is no and you're on your own again for your sexual needs. You can use my shower if you want; it's through that door right there. Clean washcloths and towels are in the cabinet to the right of the door. I'll be waiting on you in the living room when you're done."

"Don't you want to take a shower with me, Hunter?"

"It's late in the afternoon and you need to be going. If we do this again, we can shower together then, okay?"

"Yeah, you're right. I do need to be going. I'll only be a few minutes in the shower; could you have something cold for me to drink ready when I'm done?"

"Sure thing, Connie. I'm sorry I didn't think of that myself. I don't have many visitors out here since Britt died."

I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and went into the kitchen to get Connie's cold drink ready. I crushed some ice into a Dixie cup, got a Pepsi out of the refrigerator, and poured most of it into the cup after opening it. I drank the rest down before retiring to my recliner in the living room to wait on Connie. She flounced into the living room still naked with her clothes in her arms.

"You sure you can't go again today, Hunter? I'm sure I'll be going home to an empty house and can stay at least another hour before I need to get home!"

"I know my body pretty well, Connie, and even though you look great standing there like that; I'd only be able to pleasure you with my mouth and fingers if we go again. I know you'd enjoy that, but again it's a cheap substitute to a good hard dick. I'm almost sure we'll be doing this again in a couple of weeks, so why don't we wait until then!"

I saw first shock, followed by surprise, and then joy flash across Connie's face and eyes when she finally realized what I'd said. She dropped her clothes and ran to me almost jumping into my lap with glee when she got to me. She began planting kisses all over my face while rubbing her tits against my bare chest. My cock gave a half way effort to arise to the occasion, but deflated fairly quickly, confirming what I already knew from experience. It had been a decade since I'd been able to get more than two erections in one day and it didn't happen that day either despite how much I wanted it to happen. Connie finally stopped kissing me and rubbing her body against mine when she realized it wasn't having the desired effect. She was still smiling though as she dressed and began to leave my house.

"I'll see you at the store in two weeks, Hunter, and think you for a wonderful afternoon! You won't be disappointed if we begin seeing each other on a regular basis, I promise! Bye!"

I watched as she backed out of the garage and drove toward town. I already knew I'd be in the store waiting for her in two weeks that day. That was the beginning of my four year affair with Connie. We were very careful and never got caught. We didn't phone each other, send each other e-mails, or have any other interactions with each other outside of my home. The only change was from every two weeks to once a week. We did have an emotional relationship as well as the physical one we shared, but never fell in love with each other like we had with our respective spouses. Our affair ended when Will took another, better job in another state nine hundred miles from our hometown. I saw Connie only twice in the next ten years at her parents' funerals. Will had changed his ways and became the loving husband that Connie always wanted after the move so she hadn't resumed her trolling for strange men in their new locale. I was happy for her and we remained good friends even though we never communicated with each other. We each knew we would be there for each other if we ever needed that.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that little incentive Connie had for me if we continued our affair. She told me in great detail what to look for if I wanted to have sex with the surprising number of horny housewives and divorcees that were out there for the taking on any normal week day afternoon. The tight outfits like Connie had on the first day we got together was the easiest to spot, but there were other less obvious signs as well. A woman dressed to the nines who made numerous passes through the store with only a few items in her cart was another easy tell. The woman in the produce section who would handle the various fruits and vegetables that resembled a man's cock in even the vaguest of ways was another. After identifying them, the pickup was almost always ridiculously easy. Any vague innuendo to sex was usually all it took. I would pick up a different woman every week for the next four years while my affair with Connie continued. She knew about it and even encouraged me to do it the first time I mentioned it to her after she had explained what to look for when I voiced some hesitation about doing it. She truly cared about me and wanted me to be happy. After Connie moved away, I began picking up women at the grocery store a couple of times a week for some afternoon delight.

12