All Comments on 'Afternoon Delights'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your problem is that you, author, are SICK.

Another low score (check author's prior stories) by a wannabe sicko author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the cucked and

want to be cucked crowd love this author, he is writing for those neckbearded losers, not men with working cocks, vote 'one star' and move on....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
haters are easy to find fault

i like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hated

the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was great!

Yes, a really good story. Cheating makes the world go round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this author

I love cuck stories. I really like the ones where the husband is an idiot and is taken advantage of. I believe the people that complain have small cocks and are afraid someone with a large cock is going to take their woman. You know who you are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
screw you

Fuck you anonymouse! You cuck asshole piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: screw you

An anonymous post slamming someone for posting anonymously. Right

<P>

Also, just love assholes who can't stand people having a different opinion. Usually it's from someone defending the story, but every once in a while there's some moron who hates the story and can't stand people loving it.

<P>

Here's an idea: comment on the story and ONLY the story.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Hypocritical

I am always faithful, but I have no compunction about boffing married women (paraphrased). One can only hope your wife partakes of afternoon delights.

candicane410candicane410almost 11 years ago
If someone is looking they will find it.

I too agree if someone is looking to cheat they will find it anyway they can. I prefer to be with married men. We both get what we are looking for. As the author said 'if its not me it will be someone else'. I'm a single woman, and find married men so much easier to deal with. And I don't have to clean up after them so to speak. I do my own thing when I want to. I have a few married guys I get together with.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 11 years ago
Timely thoughts

I enjoyed your story, and I am usually willing to give all stories some leeway about things that might be hard to believe. However, I thought that Hunter was a bit too late to worry about the consequences of having an affair with a woman he knew. It was nice that he thought about those consequences, but it would have been nicer had he thought about them before they went to bed together.

Please keep writing. Your stories are well written and fun to read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Immoral old fart - but he ;lived and loved well -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good one though could have used a bit more intrigue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous