Afternoon Encounter

Story Info
Karen and Alex consummate their affair.
1.9k words
4
26.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm619
jm619
1 Followers

"Chirp, chirp"

The distinctive notification of an incoming IM to her mobile brought up a small butterfly in Karen's gut. "That must be him," she thought. She reached into her purse and pulled out the handheld, nervously working through the menus to view the new message.

"Loden Hotel, Room 603. On Melville between Bute and Thurlow -- see you soon - Alex"

She keyed in the response, feeling the butterflies rise as she did: "Be there in about ten minutes -- Karen". As she pressed the send key a small thrill of anticipation rushed through her body. She hadn't been made love to in so long. Sure, she'd been fucked by her husband often enough, but that amounted to little more than a poke in the back in the morning and a "Honey, I'm horny" followed by a mount'n'ride session that left her completely unsatisfied. If not for her toys and the heat of the afternoon she'd never get any relief. If Alex was as good as the characters in his stories she felt the risk was worth it. There is, after all, no substitution for a real man who knows what he's doing. Walking down Georgia Street she felt as if all the eyes of the passerbys were on her, heading to her midday rendezvous and feeling deliciously naughty as she did. She adjusted her skirt slightly and picked up her pace.

As she walked through the foyer of the Loden the clerk glanced at her briefly, then returned to her occupation. "I wonder if she knows what I'm doing?" Karen said to herself. "How many of these trysts do they see on a weekly basis?" She pressed the call button, the elevator opened and she stepped in and pressed the 6 button. Riding up the elevator she reflected upon their first meeting. It was perfectly innocent. Lunch at the Italian Kitchen on Alberni the week before. He seemed like a nice guy. Married, committed, but also frustrated with his sex life at home. The way he ate and his passion for flavor had turned her on. Paul never seemed to want to try new foods. It was boring. Alex had a joie de vivre that was infectious. He seemed to have a passion for everything. When he proposed an afternoon encounter several days later she thought "why not. If it doesn't work out no harm, no foul". The elevator reached the 6th floor and she stepped out and strode down the hall, feeling the butterflies returning in force.

When Alex opened the door in response to her knock he was smiling broadly. "Welcome, come on in," he said as he stepped aside. The room was small but well appointed, including half a dozen candles placed around the room. "Would you like a glass of proseco?"

"Oh, uh, sure," she replied, nervously. He reached into an ice bucket and pulled out a bottle, unwrapped the cage and twisted out the cork. No shaking the bottle or popping the cork, just a calm and natural motion.

"Here you are," he said, handing her the glass after pouring two out and replacing the bottle in the bucket. They clinked a toast while looking each other in the eye. "How are you feeling, you still OK with this?" he asked. "It's not too late to back out."

"No, I want this," she said, sipping at the bubbly wine and feeling it tickle the back of her throat.

"Good. You look fantastic, by the way." He put his glass down and stepped toward her. She could smell his cologne, musky but not overpowering. He wrapped an arm around her waste and pulled her closer. Closing her eyes she opened her mouth slightly, letting his lips reach hers. Gently he kissed her, lightly running his tongue over her lips. She responded with a passionate embrace, pulling his body closer in and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. His hands caressed her back and down over her ass, giving it a slight squeeze as their tongues danced. He pulled away and started untucking her blouse, slowly lifting it up over her head and off of her arms as he planted his lips again on hers, followed by gentle kisses and nibbles to her cheeks, ears and down her neck. Quickly he had her bra undone and removed, cupping her breasts in one hand and licking her hard nipples, gently massaging them with one hand while running the other over her back.

"Mmm... that feels good," she moaned. One by one she undid the buttons of his shirt, working around his hungry desire to kiss her breasts. When it was off they wrapped their arms about each other, feeling the passion of skin against skin as they locked lips and kissed deeply. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her and she ground her waist slightly it. He unzipped her skirt and pulled back to let it fall away.

"Hmm... no panties," her purred as he ran a finger down the crack of her ass. Slowly he kissed his way down around her swollen tits and over her belly, pausing momentarily to explore her belly button with the tip of his tongue as he gradually got to his knees. She felt another tingle in her groin -- anticipation of his mouth finding her clit. With her high heeled pumps she was the perfect height for him to explore her crotch. He reached through her legs and gently coaxed one up and over his shoulder, revealing her moist and swollen pussy to his hungry mouth. Teasingly he flicked at it with his tongue. She wrapped her hands in his hair and pulled his face in closer.

"Suck my pussy, oh yes, suck my pussy," she begged as he slurped her clit between his lips and lapped at it with his tongue. She arched her back slightly, relying upon her leg around his neck and her grip on his hair to hold her up, pushing her pussy further out for him to enjoy. Hungrily he sucked and lapped at her juicy cunt for a few minutes, his hands working their way around her legs and ass, until he finally worked a finger up into her hole and started pulling against her g-spot. "Oh, fuck, yeah, right there!" she cried as she bucked and ground her hips against him. After a while her leg tired and she fell back on the bed, wrapping both her legs around his neck and digging the heels of her pumps into his back. He was relentless, sucking and licking her clit while working her g-spot. It went on and on until, with a rush of pleasure she had not felt in years, she came hard, growling throatily in lustful ecstasy. Wave after wave of orgasm wracked her body as he alternated between working her clit and her g-spot, sensitive and aware to her responses. Finally, unable to take the intensity of it any more, she pushed his head away. "Enough!" she laughed. "Come here." She pulled him up next to her on the bed and straddled him, kissing his face and licking her juices off it.

"Thank you," she said, as she paused briefly. "You're very welcome," he smile back. She rubbed her pussy over his hard cock, shuddering briefly as the fabric of his pants stroked her clit.

"May I return the favor?"

"Please do!"

She unbuckled his pants and popped out his hard on. It felt good in her hands as she stroked it, soft to the touch yet firm to the squeeze. It was big enough to wrap both hands around it, gently working it up and down. He responded with a moan and arched his back slightly. Bending over she started licking the tip as she stroked it. The salty taste of pre cum greeted her as she squeezed and stroked. Gradually she pulled the cock head into her mouth and started sucking and stroking, eventually filling her mouth with him. He moaned in pleasure and reached out to play with her tits. She kept sucking and stroking until with a suppressed roar he climaxed, shooting his salty load into her mouth and clutching at her hair. She kept tormenting him with her mouth, sucking every last drop she could and letting it dribble down over her hands.

"Wow..." he stated. "That was fantastic." Her pulled her up next to him and planted his lips over hers, swirling his tongue into her mouth and holding her close. They lay there, spent, reflecting on the moment, when she noticed that the curtains had been open the whole time, fully exposed to the offices in the building across the street. Several people were near the windows, obviously enjoying the show.

"Oh my, I hope no one I know works there!" she said.

"I doubt it. They probably just got the show of their lives," he said. Feeling a bit naughty she got up off the bed and walk to the window, posing for the voyeurs. Several started applauding her then she felt Alex's arms wrap around her waist and his hard cock pressed against her ass. "Want to give them more?" he asked.

"Mmm... sure," she replied as she bent over slightly and pulled his cock into her. Slowly he thrust his hips against her, plunging his hard member in and out of her soaking pussy. She grasped the window sill and dropped her head, letting her long, dark hair fall around her face as she pushed back against him. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock," she said in a lustful tone. "Oh, that feels good. I so want your cock in me." She reached her hands up on the glass and fully exposed her chest to the audience across the street.

"You naughty bitch. You like being watched, don't you. You like getting fucked while those horny guys can only dream about it, huh."

"Yes, fuck my pussy and let them dream."

Alex kept stroking his cock in and out while he reached around to play with her clit, rapidly frigging it while she arched her back and pressed against him, forcing each stroke of his cock to press her magic spot. She could feel the tension building inside her, wanting to come desperately for her audience. Hungrily she looked across at the spectators and imagined all the hard cocks she was causing. How many would go home to their boring wives and think about me. With a crash she was overcome by the force of her own orgasm, letting out a moan so load it was almost a yell. Alex's cock kept plunging in and out of her soaking pussy as she flung her hair about, coming over and over as he worked her clit with his hand. As the rush subsided she stood up and reached around behind her head, grabbing Alex's hair as he nibbled her neck. With her breasts forced out she leaned forward and pressed them against the window, then reached out and grabbed the curtains, pulling them closed. Laughing, they fell back on the bed.

"Fuck, I really don't want to go back to work," Alex said.

"Then don't!" she replied.

"I wish, but responsibilities await me." He climbed off the bed and started dressing. Following his lead she did the same. They chatted lightly as they cleaned up and left the room. "Any chance you want to meet again?" he asked as they got into the elevator.

"Mmm... sounds like a plan," she replied and placed a kiss on his lips. "But next time I'm bringing my toys," she thought to herself.

jm619
jm619
1 Followers