Afternoon Play

Story Info
Play with toys and light bondage.
931 words
3.36
28.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had special plans for my wife this afternoon, so I left work early to prepare. As soon as I got to the house, I prepared the bed. I pulled the sheet and comforter to the end of the bed, and piled a couple of pillows in the middle. I got our toy box out of the closet, and selected a few of my favorites...the long, soft ropes, my smallest butt plug, our flogger, and my wife's favorite vibrator. I also got the lube out and set everything on the bedside table.

My wife called to let me know she was on the way home from work, and I suggested that she grab a bite to eat on the way home, but to hurry, as I had a surprise for her. About a half-hour later, I heard her pull into the garage. I met her at the door, doing the usual how-was-your-day-welcome-home-kiss routine. She asked about her surprise, and I told her she'd have to wait for a few minutes.

I instructed her to go to the guest bathroom and get undressed. I also said that it would be a while until she would get another chance, so she should pee while she was at it. She looked at me with a mixture of confusion and excitement. She returned about five minutes later, completely nude. I blindfolded her and led her to the bedroom.

I helped her onto our king-sized bed, but had her lay on her stomach across the pillows in the middle of the bed, her head on one side of the bed and her feet hanging off the other side. I took the ropes and put each of her hands through a loop, wrapping one rope around the headboard and one around the footboard. I had her get up on her knees, took the excess rope and tied the ends around her knees, keeping them pulled up toward her chest.

As I looked at her beautiful ass sticking up in the air, I could see moisture already appearing on her smooth, shaved slit. Apparently she liked what I was doing so far. I began to give her a massage, starting with her shoulders and working down to her ass. She gave small moans of pleasure, and I knew that she was really enjoying the attention.

Once I had her very relaxed, I took a small amount of lube and got her puckered asshole very slick, readying it for the butt plug. I applied more lube to the plug itself and slowly inserted it, causing a long, low moan to escape my wife's lips. She had never been into anal play, and this was the first time she ever had a plug inside her. However, the moaning and wiggling told me that she liked the new sensation.

Next, I picked up the flogger and lightly began gunning the strands up and down her back, occasionally giving a soft swat. The effect of this was immediate, as my wife began to moan sensually and wiggled her cute little ass with every swat. I could see a huge smile on her face, so I picked up the intensity. I varied the speed, power, and location of the swats I gave with the flogger, and slowly red marks began to appear across her back, ass, and thighs.

By this time, my wife's pleasurable moans had turned into full blown cries of pleasure with each smack of the flogger. Her pussy was now dripping with moisture, begging to be attended to. Who was I to deny more pleasure? I began to rub her wet mound with my palm, getting it very wet. I picked up my wife's vibrator, and used to moisture on my hand to prepare the vibe for insertion.

As my wife's ass was still stuck in the air, it was easy to position the vibrator at her entrance. I slowly pushed the vibe into my wife's dripping pussy, eliciting another long, deep moan. I pumped the vibrator in and out of my wife several times before turning on the vibration, causing a scream of pleasure. At this point, I left the vibe buried in my wife, and retreated quietly, enjoying the sight on my wife, tied up and helpless, orgasm approaching. As I watched, I quietly removed my clothing.

I could tell that she was getting close, as I could see her pussy clenching and unclenching the vibrator buried insider her, and decided that it was time for a good, old-fashioned fucking. I resumed pumping the vibrator in my wife's pussy with one hand as I untied her with the other. Soon she was free from her restraints and I rolled her over onto her back, withdrawing the vibrator.

Her protests were quickly replaced with cries of pleasure as I buried my face between her legs, sucking her clit into my mouth, and basically giving her whole pussy a good tongue-lashing. It took barely thirty seconds before she let out a cry of release, and I was rewarded with a flood of her delicious cum. I quickly stood up and plunged my cock into her, fucking with wild abandon. I could feel the butt-plug inside of her, and this made her feel incredibly tight.

A few too-short minutes later, I came with a roar and collapsed on top of my wife, both of our bodies twitching with post-orgasm bliss. After a few minutes, I turned my wife on her side, removed the butt-plug and then lay back down beside her. We pulled the covers up, and drifted off into sleep.