Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin

Story Info
An 18 year old white girl gets blacked and loses her virginity.
5k words
4.49
117.6k
210
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,442 Followers

Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin

This is going to be a new series of mine, "Blacked Out:". It will follow women / men who are blacked out by men and women.

Everyone in this story are over 18 years old. It involves taking virginity from an 18 year old girl with a black man. If you have any problem with that then don't read on.

If you like that, ENJOY!

The more comments the better! Please let me know what you liked about this story and what made you cum!! Also, I am always open to constructive criticism, if there is anything you think is missing or didn't like, let me know as I am always looking to improve! Comment, email me or follow me on Twitter!

Happy wanking!

Jessica

A little about myself, my name is Jessica, I am 5-foot 6inches, I have long brown hair, brown eyes, DD boobs and I am little bigger girl. I am by no means fat, just not skinny like some girls.

Now, my boyfriend, Jack, and I have been together for a year but I wanted to wait until I was 18 to have sex, we were both virgins and planned to get a hotel room and finally do it.

That was the plan... but now, things have changed!

This started 1 week after I turned 18 and 2 weeks before my boyfriend and I have booked a hotel room to finally have sex.

My dad owns a building company and spends most of his days organising labour, brickies, electricians, and such for new build houses.

On a Wednesday, we were sat having dinner with me, my mum and dad and my brother John. When my dad's friend Joe turned up and joined us for tea.

Joe is like a brother to my dad, and we actually called him uncle, although he is not blood related. Joe is a huge black man, although he was 2 years younger than my dad, his soft, dark skin made him look younger than that. He had short black hair and was extremely ripped.

"So Jess, what did you get for your birthday?" Joe asked me as we carried on eating.

"Mum and dad got me a car!" I told him, excited about having my own car.

"Oh very nice, aren't you lucky!" He said which I just smiled back. I caught him staring and smiling at me as we ate.

When we finished I asked my mum and dad.

"Can I go to my room please?"

Which they both said yes, I hugged Joe goodbye and headed to my room, calling my boyfriend Jack straight away.

We spoke for 2 straight hours, by the end things were getting a little hot. We were both so excited to finally have sex and I couldn't wait to lose my virginity to my love.

THURSDAY

I lay on the sofa in my living room, my mum and dad both and work and my brother was out with his friends.

It was a hot day so I just wore a long white t-shirt that I stole from my dad. It was very big and baggy so it helped keep me cool on a day like this. Since I was home alone, I didn't wear a bra and relaxed watching TV.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Who's this now?" I said to myself, pausing the TV and heading over to the door.

The t-shirt fell to my thighs and had my smooth legs out.

Opening it, I smiled as I saw it was Joe.

"Hey Uncle Joe. What are you doing here?" I asked stood at the door.

"Your father has asked me to come and pick up a few tools for him." He told me smiling back.

"Oh, is he having to get his hands dirty today?" I asked.

"For once!" He joked back and I let him into the house.

Joe went to my mum and dads' room and came back down with my dad's toolbox in his hand as I was stood in the hallway to walk him back out.

Joe placed the tools down and gave me a hug while he said goodbye, I don't know why, but feeling my large boobs pressing against him turned me on. I held onto the hug for a while as I felt his big muscles in my hands.

Releasing the hug, Joe stared at me smiling, he whispered.

"So, you're 18 now?"

Smiling back I replied.

"Yes I am, officially an adult."

"Yes, you are." He said and suddenly grabbed hold of my waist, span me around and pushed me against the wall.

I was in fear and shock now, unaware of what to do.

"Joe? What are you doing?" I managed to stutter out.

I was quickly interrupted by Joe planting his big lips onto mine.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I screamed in my head, yet I was unable to stop his advances as his lips kept pressing against mine. He is pretty much my uncle and he is kissing me!

But something happened within me, his big, soft lips against mine, his body towering over me, I just closed my eyes and started to kiss him back. Getting lost in the moment I felt Joe's tongue slide into my mouth and I started to make out with a man twice my age. That was when I felt his hard cock pressing against me through his trousers.

Oh God!

"Mmmm." I accidentally moaned into his mouth as his hands reached and grabbed onto my boobs.

"You're so hot." He whispered in between kisses as he continued to feel me all over.

Before I had chance to realise, I felt his big strong hands on one of my thighs and make its way up my leg. It went easily up the t-shirt I had on and suddenly I felt his fingers on the outside of my thong rubbing my pussy.

"Oh yeah, you're dripping wet." Joe moaned as I kissed him back harder. Being more turned on than I ever have before.

"Mmmmm." I moaned into his mouth as his fingers were rubbing against my clit. My only wish was that my thong wasn't there so I could feel him against my skin.

I could feel my orgasm rising and rising, my moaning getting louder when suddenly Joe pulled away and stepped back.

I stayed against the wall, my legs spread wider than I realised as I looked at him in confusion. Joe was just smiling back at me and said.

"I best get back to work with your dad."

"W....What?" I whispered out in confusion.

Joe didn't reply, he just grabbed the tools off the floor and walked towards the front door.

I couldn't speak, my mind was still processing everything that had just gone on! Joe, pretty much my uncle had just made out with me and nearly made me cum!

"I'll see you later princess." Joe called out just before leaving.

"What... Just... Happened?!" I shouted at myself.

Running into the living room and jumping onto the sofa I planted my face into a cushion and moaned to myself.

What is going on?! Did Joe just do that?! Did I just let him?!!

I have just cheated on Jack!! I can't believe it; I have been with him a year and I just kissed a man twice my age!! What is wrong with me!

As I raised my head and sat on the sofa, my mind was a mess... but my horniness was still there.

I thought about finishing myself from what Joe had started, but I thought that would just make it worse! I don't know what Joe was thinking, he is my dad's best friend!

The rest of that day I couldn't think straight, I was nervous and frightened of what will happen. What if Joe tells my dad? How could he look at me in that way, he pretty much helped raise me!

When it got to 3pm, I was still sat on the sofa the same way after Joe left. My horniness not dying down. I had decided that it was enough time to be able to finish myself off after the incident with Joe.

So I slid my hand up my thigh, pulled up my top and pulled my thong off. I was now sit, bare arse on the sofa and started to rub my clit which was more swollen than it has ever been. I also realised that I was dripping wet!

As I slowly rubbed my clit, I couldn't push thoughts of Joe out of my head. His lips against mine, his hands grabbing onto my boobs or his thick fingers rubbing me. Then I thought about his cock, it felt so big even just from pushing through his trousers.

My breathing got heavier and heavier, I tried to think of my boyfriend but everything just kept going back to Joe. I was getting closer and closer, my chest heaving in pleasure as I knew I was about to cum.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Fuck!!" I moaned out, just before I was able to cum.

Someone was at the door!

Pulling my top back down, I stood up and headed to the door. Opening it, my face went pale when I saw Joe standing in front of me, smiling at me yet again.

"Hi Jess." He said with a grin.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"I'm returning your dad's tools." He said and pushed his way into the house.

He didn't turn to speak to me, just headed up to my mum and dad's room.

Oh my god! What do I do?!

I couldn't move from the hallway. I was frozen and could just hear Joe walking around upstairs. When I heard him walking back down I was shaking in fear.

He walked into the living room and suddenly I heard him shout.

"Jessica, come here."

As I have always seen Joe as an uncle, when he tells me to do something I do it. So, I quietly walked into the living room.

I was more shocked when I saw Joe, stood next to the sofa with my thong in his hands!!

"Did earlier get you a little hot and bothered?" He said with a smile whilst holding the thong towards me.

"Oh my god!" I let out realising he knew what I was doing.

"It's okay Jessica, if I had carried on I'm sure you would've cum against the wall." He said still smiling at me.

I hung my head in shame, so embarrassed of what I have done with this man!

"Come here." He said sternly.

I just looked up at him, staring at me when he said.

"Do not make me ask a second time."

Without saying a word, I walked up to him, standing only a foot away and looking up at his face.

"Why did you take these off?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I told him stuttering.

"I think you do." He said still smiling "Were you playing with your pussy after I left?" He asked.

"Joe, I.... I don't know." I just stuttered out, not sure how to reply to him.

"Answer me properly Jessica. Did you start to finger yourself thinking about me after I left?" He asked again.

I looked from the ground and into his eyes as I whispered.

"Yes."

"Good, and why is that?" He asked.

"I don't know Joe." I told him.

Then he took a step forward and I felt his big hands-on top of my shoulders.

"I think you do Jessica." He said.

I just looked at him, unable to speak.

"You have become such a beautiful and sexy young woman, you look much like your mum when she was your age." He said, squeezing his hands onto my shoulders.

"You were picturing my big, black cock weren't you?" He asked.

I couldn't speak, my mouth would open but nothing could come out.

Before I had chance to react I felt Joe kiss me again, quickly sliding his tongue into my mouth like before. My eyes were still open in shock as for the second time today I had this older man making out with me.

I was still so horny from before and I couldn't stop myself when once again I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"Mmmm." I quietly moaned as we made out, his big hands running all over my body and I let out a little whimper when I felt him grab both of my arse cheeks.

"You are so sexy." He moaned to me.

His compliments just making me more hornier as his hands went all over me. This big, black man wanted me and I wanted him. I knew it was wrong, I knew he was pretty much my uncle, but my pussy was leading me now.

"Get on your knees." Joe ordered.

I just looked at him for a moment before doing as I was told, I slowly dropped to my knees in front of this amazing man.

"Take my cock out." He ordered softly.

I couldn't control myself, without thinking my hands went to his belt and undid his trousers. Without anything being said I pulled his trousers down and I could see the outline of his cock through his boxers. He was huge!!

I have seen Jack's a few times but we haven't done anything sexual yet, but Joe was at least twice the size of him!

Without needing instructions, I put my fingers into his boxers and slowly pulled them down, letting his big, black cock out in front of me.

It was amazing, so dark and smooth, so.... Big!

There were no thoughts of Jack in my mind right now, not that I was cheating on him or what I was about to do with this man. I just knew I needed this big cock.

Wrapping my fingers as much as I could around his cock, I realised that it was so big that I couldn't get my fingers to touch.

I started to move my hand back and forth, wanking his cock slowly as I stared at the head of his cock, precum dripping from it.

"Mmmmm good girl." Joe moaned above me, "Now, suck my cock." He ordered.

This was it, I was about to have the first ever cock in my mouth. And it was my boyfriends.

Opening my mouth as wide as I possibly could, I leant forward and felt the head of his cock touching my lips as I leant further forward. Feeling his head hit my tongue, I wrapped my lips around his dick and moaned uncontrollably.

"Good girl, you look perfect with a black cock in your mouth." Joe complimented as his hands were placed on the back of my head.

I felt amazing, pushing forward I tried to take more of his huge cock in my mouth. Using my tongue to flick the head of his cock and tasting his amazing precum. I could feel the spongy texture of his head as I ran my tongue all over him, pushing his cock further into my mouth.

"Glughh!" Suddenly I gagged and pushed back until is cock fell from my mouth.

"It's okay, just take as much as you can." He encouraged me.

Looking up at Joe from my knees, I knew I would do anything he told me to.

Gripping his cock again, I licked my lips and wrapped them around his cock once more, taking as much as I can into my mouth.

I felt him hitting my throat and gagging again, but this time I held him in me, not pushing back.

My spit was gathering in my mouth and I swirled it around his cock as I started to bob forward and backwards on his big dick.

"Mmmm yeah that's it. You're good at sucking dick for such a young girl." Joe moaned to me.

Taking his cock out of my mouth, some spit went down my chin as I said to him.

"I have never sucked a dick before."

"Interesting, are you a virgin as well?" He asked.

Not taking my eyes off his cock, I moaned.

"Yes sir." And then went back to bobbing on his cock, this time with a passion.

"Fuuuckk. You're such a good little slut. Just like your mum." He moaned.

For a second I thought what he meant by that, has he done this with my mum as well? But those thoughts quickly left my mind when Joe gripped onto my hair and started forcing his big cock deeper down my throat.

I was gagging a lot and trying to push back but Joe just said.

"Shhh, just take it slut."

Him calling me a slut just turned me on more. I wanted to please this amazing man and I relaxed my throat and allowed him to force his cock down my throat.

More and more I could feel my throat being filled by this huge, black cock!

Until I felt his big balls hitting my chin.

"Fuuuckk yees!! You have the whole thing!" He moaned out.

I was so happy to be pleasing him, running my tongue as best I could onto his shaft as his entire cock was choking me.

He pulled back slightly and then started to properly fuck my face like I have seen in porn before.

"Glug...glugh...glughhhh!" Were all the noises coming from me as Joe fucked my face harder and harder! Spit was pouring down my chin as I just held on and let this older man use my mouth.

Suddenly he shoved his entire cock back down my throat and I felt his cock starting to cum.

"Fuuuuckkk!" He moaned as shot after shot went straight down my throat.

He pulled back a little as he carried on cumming making it so I could taste his delicious cum!

I was a slut right now, his slut for his perfect cock!

"Come here you fucking slut!" Joe moaned, picking me up with ease and carrying me.

He took me upstairs and I quickly realised he was taking me to my parents' room.

He lay me on the bed and I watched as Joe removed the rest of his clothes, suddenly he was stood naked in front of me. His body was perfect, so muscly and manly. I just stared at him in awe.

"Take off your dad's shirt slut!" He ordered which just reminded me of who he was and what I was about to do with my dad's friend.

But I didn't care, I quickly sat up and removed the top, sitting in front of him completely naked.

"Mmmm, I knew you had amazing tits!" He moaned coming towards me.

I just watched, helpless as this big black man got on top of me on my parents' bed.

Joe started to make out with me again and I felt his hands grabbing onto my tits and gripping my thighs. I spread my legs and let this older man get closer to me, I could feel his wet cock touching me.

He began to kiss my neck, working his way down he was biting and licking my nipples.

"Mmmmm Joe." I moaned out as he did so.

His hands stayed gripping my tits as he got lower and lower, I almost screamed when I felt his tongue on my clit!

Never having felt it before I couldn't believe how amazing it felt!

For a while he kept licking and licking, I knew my orgasm was coming quick and my moaned got louder and louder. But before I had a chance to cum, Joe pulled himself back up and kissed me hard again.

I was moaning into his mouth, when he stopped kissing me and said.

"I'm going to fuck you now. On your parent's bed and take your virginity."

I couldn't speak, I just looked into his eyes and nodded.

I watched as Joe's hand went down and onto his big cock, then witnessed as he lined it up with my virgin pussy. Rubbing the head up and down my dripping wet pussy I could've cum just from that.

But instead, I felt him line his cock up with my pussy and start to push in.

He was so fucking big! And I was so tight! I could feel my virgin pussy stretching around his huge black cock as he went deeper and deeper.

"Joe.... Be gentle." I moaned out at him.

He just smiled and carried on pushing, his cock was never ending and I could feel myself stretching more around him.

"Fuuuckkkk!" He moaned out "I'm fully in you!" He said.

I knew I was no longer a virgin, I had at least 8 inches of big, black cock inside of me. I felt full beyond belief and Joe just remained in me, letting me get used to his girth.

He kissed me hard and started to slide his cock out of me and then back in, taking the air from my lungs as he went balls deep inside of me again.

This went on for a few minutes, my hands gripping onto his back and kissing him hard. When I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his body, I moaned out.

"Please Joe! Please fuck me!"

"Fuck you like the dirty slut you are on your parent's bed?" He asked with a grin.

"Yes Joe! Fuck me like a slut! Ruin my no longer virgin pussy!" I almost screamed.

"FUUUCKKK!" I moaned out as he started to properly fuck me now, really using my pussy.

The slapping sounds of him going fully in me kept echoing through the room as he carried on his assault inside of me.

"Fuck yes!" Joe moaned, "You love it don't you slut?!"

"Yes sir! I fucking love your cock!!" I screamed back.

My legs went limp and just flopped around as he kept fucking my young pussy over and over!

"FUCK ME!!" I just kept screaming over and over and felt my orgasm building up again.

Having been edged a few times it was getting better and better.

"I'm going to cum sir!!" I moaned out.

"Cum on my black cock you fucking slut!!!" Joe roared at me.

That was all the encouraging I needed and felt my body shake!

"FUUUUCKKKK!!" I screamed as my pussy clenched around his huge black cock!

My entire body shaking around this amazing man as my body erupted into orgasm!

"Fuuuckk." I moaned out as my orgasm kept hitting me.

"Get up bitch!" Joe ordered.

I felt his cock leave my well fucked pussy, I was just a ragdoll for this man, he picked me up and place me onto my hands and knees, my arse in the air and my pussy there for his taking.

With more ease than when he first fucked me, I felt Joe's cock slide into me from behind. From this position I could feel him going deeper inside of me. His cock thrusting in and out of my pussy, over and over.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,442 Followers
12