Against My Will Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come back to full consciousness, a sharp pain hits my cock. I look and she's got a large cane. She starts to hit me as hard as she can. The pain is off the scale. She going to beat me to death. She's hitting me everywhere including my cock and balls. Soon I pass out.

When I come to I'm in great pain and laying on my cot in my cell. Fuck, I hurt. I lay there for three days. Nobody comes in to the cell block or brings me food or drink. I can get up and go to the toilet. Pissing is really painful. I'm so thirsty I drink water out of the sink faucet. I could use a beer or three.

Day 11.

I wake to the smell of food. I'm up off the bed and kneeling on the floor to shove that food into my mouth. After I'm done eating, I lay on the floor feeling much better. I get up and lay down on the bed. I look at my body and I'm covered with welts. My balls are black and swollen about the size of a large orange. Hours later, my lunch shows up. Well, at least they are feeding me again.

Day 17.

My body is starting to look better. The welts are almost gone and my balls are now yellow. In the afternoon, I hear her footsteps coming down the cell block. I don't get up but turn to the wall of my cell. She stops in front of my cell. "Get up and walk to the center of your cell." I ignore her. "Do I have to get my guards to pull you over to the center of the cell so I can see you?" I slowly get out of bed and walk over to the center of the cell. I don't look at her.

"Look at me slave Tim." I slowly look up with an angry look on my face.

She starts to laugh. "I'm glad you are healing slave but I'm never going to release you. You might as well realize that. I am going to give you a choice though. You can behave, obey my commands like a good slave or I'm going to put you into my special machine. You can obey me or you can live without your penis and testicles. Your choice."

I turn and go lay back down on my cot.

"Very well. It seems a shame to remove that nice penis before I can use it." She walks back out of the cell block.

Holy fuck, Tim. You've done it now.

An hour later, two goons come to get me and drag me into the dungeon. They put me into Mistress's special machine. She's not really going to do this, is she?

The goons leave me alone. Soon she joins me. She's naked again. She walks over to me, turns around and spreads her butt cheeks to give me a very good view of her pussy and ass. "slave Tim, if you become my slave I'll not only take that big cock of yours into my pussy but I'll also take it into my ass. Would you like that, slave?"

She turns around and looks at me and smiles. My cock is rock hard and at it's full eight and a half inches. "Wouldn't you like to have that cock of yours in my two holes or would you prefer for me to flush them down the toilet?"

She walks over to me and strokes my hard cock. She then reaches for the lever. "Wait, Mistress. Please! I'll be good. Please don't pull that lever." She smiles.

"So you are going to accept any punishment that I wish to give you so I can use that cock like it's supposed to be used?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please remove me from this machine. I'll do anything you want." She smiles.

She rings the bell and two goons come in and remove me from the machine. They take me over to the cross and put me up with my ass out. The back of my body is relatively unscathed right now. I guess she's going to give me some more hell. She comes over and starts to rub that hot body all over my back and ass. God, this is almost worse than being beaten up by her. She starts to stroke me and brings me very close to cumming before stopping. I groan. She laughs.

She goes and picks up a medium size cane and walks back over to me. She says, "slave Tim, I want to make you a pain slut. Male pain sluts are very rare but I'm going to turn you into one. I'm going to use this cane on your back and ass. You may cum while I'm doing this if you can. She starts to cane my back and ass. Every once in a while, she stops and strokes me some more until I'm right on the edge again. Then the caning starts again.

My back is really hurting. She keeps bringing me right to the edge. God, I need to cum. She comes over to my left side and starts to stroke me with her left hand. As she's doing that, she starts to hit me with the cane in her right hand. I'm going to cum soon. Seven or eight hits with the cane and I scream and begin the hardest orgasm of my life. She continues to hit me with the cane for every stream that cums out. Finally, I stop cumming and she stops hitting. I'm limp and just hanging there.

"That took you a lot longer than I suspected. We are going to do this every other day. Next time, I'm going to be hitting the front of your body. When I'm finished with this training, you are going to be able to cum without me touching your penis. That is my plan and my goal anyway."

She turns my head and looks in my eyes. "Do you still want to be my slave or would you rather just have your cock and balls taken off?"

"Mistress, I want to keep my cock and balls. I accept any pain you wish to give me." Really, what choice do I have.

She's got a big smile on her face. She turns my face again and actually kisses me. "We are going to have a lot of fun. Once you have been trained to cum to pain, I am going to fuck you hard. You are not allowed to cum while I'm fucking you though. If you do, I'll beat the hell out of you again. Every time you cum without the pain, I'm going to beat the hell out of you. Understand?" I smile. She has the goons come in and release me. She then tells me to lick up my cum from the floor.

Soon I'm back in my cell lying on my stomach. God I hurt but at least my balls and cock are still there and they don't hurt...much.

Day 19.

Today's another training day. This time I'm on the cross with the front of my body out. My chest, stomach and the fronts of my thighs are going to take the punishment today. She soon shows up naked again. Damn, that woman is fucking hot. She starts to rub her body all over mine and I'm soon hard as a rock. She smiles and walks over to get the cane.

She starts to masturbate me and as soon as I get close, she steps back and begins to cane my chest and abdomen. By the time I finally cum, the entire front of my body is covered with red welts. She had an orgasm when I came too. Is this really better than getting my genitals cut off? I'm beginning to wonder. To end the night, she makes me lick up my cum, French kisses me and then thanks me.

Day 21 through Day 41.

My training is basically the same. Every other day I'm brought into the dungeon and she strokes and beats me until I cum. I do notice during the last couple of training days that she is stroking me a lot less but I'm still cumming. On Day 41, she gets me hard and then doesn't touch me again. I cum about twenty minutes into the beating. She is thrilled and French kisses me long and hard. I start to get erect again during the kiss. She smiles when she see it.

"slave Tim, we are almost there. There being the point where I fuck that big cock. Only two more training days and if you do what you just did today on both those days, there will be only a loyalty test. Then we will fuck like bunnies. Remember you are not allowed to cum while fucking me. When I'm finished fucking you, I will use the cane on you until you cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Oh, goody. I get to fuck her but I can only cum when she beats me. FML.

Day 47.

Well, now I'm a pain slut. I hate it but it's the only way she'll let me cum. Today is the "loyalty" test. The goons have got me kneeling in the center of the room. I wander what this loyalty test will be.

My Mistress walks in naked again. She doesn't often wear clothes. She walks over to me and French kisses me. "Today is your loyalty test. The question you must answer for me by your actions is will you do everything I command you to do without backtalk."

She rings the bell again and one of the goons comes in naked. He walks over to us and she says "Test one is you are going to submit to this man. You will suck him to get him hard and then you will let him fuck your ass. I look at her. She says "You have a two choices. Obey me or get into that machine." She points at the genital guillotine.

I crawl over to the goon and begin to suck his cock. He's pretty big after I get him hard. Looks like six inches long but really wide. This is going to hurt. "Turn around, slave Tim."

I turn around and lean my upper body on the floor. My ass is up in the air. She walks around and squirts a little lube into my ass. The goon roughly shoves his cock all the way into me and I scream. She laughs. The goon fucks me hard and luckily doesn't last very long. Soon I've got a butt load of cum. She says, "slave Tim, turn around and clean his cock off." I obey and manage not to puke.

She tells the goon to leave. She tells me to bend over again. The cum is coming out of my ass. She catches all that comes out and tells me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I obey. She wipes the cum onto my tongue. "Swallow it!" Again I manage not to puke. She goes and washes her hands in the sink.

"Test number two. Kneel up, slave Tim, and put your hands behind your back. Don't you dare move them." She pushes one inch long studs through my each of my areola without anesthesia. Of course, it takes a while to get them through and the pain is off the scale. I actually get close to cumming during the operations without a full erection.

"Test number three. I see that you are almost fully hard from the pain you just endured. "I order you to masturbate until you cum while punching yourself in the balls." It takes me at least five minutes but I get off. My balls are going to be black again.

"Test number four." She walks over to the toilet and sits down. A few minutes later, she walks over to me and says, "slave Tim, there is no toilet paper. I just took a shit. Clean my ass up." I look at her like she's crazy. She bends over and spreads her butt cheeks. "Get over here, slave, NOW!" I slowly move over to her and kneel behind her. I start to lick her. The smell isn't good but the taste is tolerable. I guess I can do this if I can manage not to smell while I'm going it. I manage to clean her up good. It was definitely a nasty job but I got it done.

I say, "Your beautiful ass is clean, Mistress."

She stands up and turns around. She smiles and says, "Tomorrow, I'm going to fuck you, slave Tim. Good job. You have proved to me that you are my loyal slave and will do anything I command you to do. I'm very pleased. Go over to the sink, wash up and gargle with the mouthwash that is there. The guards will come to get you in a moment to take you back to your cell."

I go clean myself up and gargle several times. I even swallow some of the mouthwash. In a few minutes, the goons come and take me back to my cell. I survived another day and another test.

To be continued...

12