Against My Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, slave Tim. I'm in all the way." I let out a long sigh of relief and he laughs. He then start to move in and out. The rest of the ass fuck isn't too bad now that I'm stretched out and my sphincter is ruined. He takes it easy on me until he gets close to his orgasm and then he speeds up and is pounding me hard. Soon he starts to cum and cum and cum. He must pump about a cup of cum into my bowels and then he pulls out.

"That was very good, Tim. I'm dropping the slave title from now on. We are going to do that a couple more times before the weekend is out." The cum is pouring out of my ass. I let it flow out and try my best to push all of it out. I then turn around and start to lick it up. "No, stop Tim. You don't have to eat my cum that been in your ass. The maid will clean it up. Come with me and we'll take a shower together. Then I'll suck you off."

I start to crawl after him and he says, "Stand up, Tim, and walk with me." He grabs my hand in his and we walk down the hall into a really nice, large shower.

The shower is kind of nice. I've never showered with another man hands on me but it's not bad. We wash each other off and he washes my ass out with the shower head hose. He uses that to 'douche' my asshole out. He then turns the shower off and kneels down in front of me. It doesn't feel right. "Master, this doesn't feel right to me."

"Oh, Tim, I don't stand on ceremonies. I like your cock and I intend on sucking you off."

He works on me for quite a while and I'm not getting close to cumming. I was worried about that. My body is now trained to cum only while getting pain. "Master, please hit my balls. I'm not going to be able to cum without pain."

He looks at me and shakes his head. "Mistress Beth has ruined you, Tim. Let's dry off and I'll take you back to the dungeon and get a crop so I can hit you while sucking you off. I'm not hitting your balls. As a man, I just can't do that."

Back in the dungeon, he ties me to a table and begins to suck me again with a crop smacking my chest. I last a couple of minutes and begin to cum. He surprises me by swallowing my cum. As he gets up, he French kisses me and says he enjoyed it and hopes I did too. I tell him I did enjoy it and thank him.

Day 79.

The next day is just like the day before except he allows me to fuck his female submissive instead of sucking me off. He has to cane my ass so I could cum in the subs' mouth. My ass is stretched out. I'm having trouble not shitting my pants. I'm spending a lot of time on the toilet.

Day 80.

Master Leo fucks my ass again this morning. He takes me to the shower again but this time he doesn't do anything with me. We wash each other and then he takes me to his personal bedroom. He drops his towel and lays on the bed on his back. He has a crop in his right hand. With his left hand he lifts his balls and says, "As promised, you may fuck my ass. Grab the lube on the chest of drawers."

I do as he says and begin to lube him. I'm stroking myself to get hard. Soon I'm in his ass and he's moaning. He tells me to fuck him hard and I do. He's stroking himself and after he cums on his chest, he begins to hit my chest with the crop. A few minutes later, I unload in his ass. When I'm finished, I pull out and thank him. He says he enjoyed it.

"Tim, lick up my cum and swallow it."

"Yes, Sir." I do as he commands. I hate eating cum but I am a slave now and have to do what is commands of me.

Later, he takes me back to my Mistress. I'm wearing the black sack again so I can't see where we are going or where we were.

Once back in Mistress's house, I'm taken to my cell. I lay down on my cot and think to myself, "I've got to find some way to get away from my Mistress. I'm not thrilled with this relationship, but if she's going to be loaning me out to anyone, I want out."

Sometime later, Mistress comes to visit me. I'm standing in the middle of my cell nude again. "So, how did you like your time with my good friend, Master Leo?"

"It was okay, Mistress. I may have a problem with my asshole now. I've got constant leakage now from being fucked there. He's got a very big cock."

"Yes, I know. He wanted to fuck me but I don't want to be stretched out. He says I ruined you. Do you think I ruined you, slave?"

"Does it matter what I think, Mistress?"

She laughs and says, "No, it doesn't matter."

She waits for me to say something but I don't. "Okay, then. Glad to have you back." She turns and walks away.

The next day, we are back on the schedule we had before. I have to carry a roll of toilet paper with me though. I asked Mistress to get me some Depends but she refuses.

Day 100.

My bowel problems have eased up a little. I guess I'm healing a bit. Because of constant leakage, I really need to wear an adult diaper but Mistress says 'no'. So I continue to carry a roll of toilet paper for accidents. Mistress comes to me today and says, "slave Tim, I'm taking you to a function tonight. Your clothes will be brought to you. You will be wearing very little though. The subs must be nearly naked. You'll be wearing a harness which just covers your genitals. I'll be putting the collar back on and the leash. If you behave yourself, I'll give you a blowjob without pain and give you permission to cum."

"Thank you, Mistress." Yeah, like I believe that.

Later I'm taken for a shower and then the harness is delivered and I put it on. It covers the essentials. Mistress comes down to my cell wearing a gorgeous corset with black high heels. Her breasts are being pushed out of the top again. She puts the black sack on my head again and leads me out. She assists me to get into the car.

After about a half hour, she takes the black sack off my head and I look around. We are in the city. We stopped at one of the few large convention centers. I'm not really sure which one. We walk into the place with me on my leash. It's some kind of BDSM event. We walk around and mingle. Mistress Ruth is there and she offers my Mistress $70,000 now for me. My Mistress says no. Mistress Ruth has a young man on the leash. I wonder what is wrong with him that she wants me so badly.

There are many demonstrations and exhibits that we watch. I eventually have to go to the bathroom. I have to pee and I'm also starting to leak again from behind. I tell my Mistress and she takes me over to the Men's room and sends me in. There is one other sub in there. I notice there's an open window. THERE'S MY CHANCE!! I decide to make a break for it out the window. I jump up and grab the bottom of the window and pull myself up. The sub watches me. I drop outside and I'm in an alley. I head down the alley. I'm finally free if she doesn't come looking for me. I have no idea where I am but I'm free, for a while anyway. I've got to leave town, and fast or her goons will find me. Two alleys away, I stop to piss and continue on.

I finally recognize where I am. I manage to get to my sister's via back alleys and across people's back yards. She asks me where I've been so I tell her the entire sordid tale. She gives me some of my brother-in-law's clothes. About an hour later, I make it to my house and open the door with the key my sister had. I told her I'm leaving the area. I grab a suitcase and some clothes. I grab a spare bank card, a couple of IDs and my birth certificate. I have no idea where my car is now. It was probably towed. I walk through alleys and some not too well travelled streets and make it to my bank. I withdraw everything I can. It's only a few thousand. I'll get the rest out of the bank day by day. I told my sister to sell my house after I send her a power of attorney.

I grab a cab and the cabbie takes me to the airport. Soon I'm on the first plane out of town. I'm headed for somewhere remote. I lived in northern Montana a long time ago. I think that's where I'll settle or maybe I'll go north to Canada since it's not too far. My first stop is Chicago. Once I change planes in Chicago and I'm on my way to Montana, I finally breathe. I'm free and not likely to see her again although I really hate myself for missing her.

I wish I knew where she lives. I never had a clue. No sense going to the cops. I couldn't tell them anything and I'd risk getting caught by her goons. The only thing I really know is she lives within 30 minutes or so of the city. I'm going to lay low for a while and then contact my sister and send her a power of attorney.

I know now I probably should just keep moving every year or so. I'm thinking Seattle next and then maybe head north. I do know I'm not going to be able to have a relationship with a woman. Who is going to want a man who can only cum via harsh pain? Nobody, that's who, unless it's another Dominatrix like her and I don't want that at all.

I really fucking hate myself for missing her.

The End.

12