Against Our Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him then at my asshole. I had never been penetrated there and I was suddenly terrified again. Tim and I had talked about trying it, but I had always been scared, nervous. Even Tim's cock was too big for me to feel comfortable with it, and Jackson's dick was much larger. I could tell as he began to push inside. Tim said "no" and I begged him to stop, but he dripped some lube onto his huge cock and pushed inside anyway. He went slow at first, I can be thankful for that. I still felt like I was being ripped apart. I cried out in pain and Tim echoed my fear, pleading with them to stop this. I looked over and saw Cassie straddle him, angle his aching dick so that it slipped inside her and I realized that I would be ripped apart without his sympathy while she rode him.

"No..." he murmured weakly as Cassie began to move above him, her delicious breasts bouncing gently as she fucked herself on top of him, using his cock for her own game, like he was a toy, a plaything. Her hands went to her nipples and she squeezed as she rode him. "Do you like watching her ass torn apart by my man's huge cock?" She asked, biting his earlobe as her ass bounced against him, taking him deep inside her cunt. He wanted to say no, of course not, but when he looked over and saw me bent over with Jackson's dick buried in my ass, he could only start to thrust inside of Cassie, pushing his hips up hard, so hard, wanting to pound inside her.

Jackson eagerly watched his girl fuck Tim and began to get more excited. He ran his hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples and moaning, writhing his hips against my ass, his dick deep inside me. He was teasing himself, making himself harder while I struggled under him, making it hotter for him. He pulled my hair a bit, cupped my ass hard in one hand and smacked me so I felt the heat afterward. He pushed inside me even deeper and I felt the pain of it blend slightly into a deep, animalistic pleasure that I couldn't consciously explain. He slipped out and I moaned. He pushed inside again and I gasped. I watched Cassie and Tim fuck and felt myself getting closer to another orgasm as Jackson began to actually fuck me hard, thrusting in and out. He grabbed my hips, pulled me in to meet his hard thrusts of his cock, deep in my ass.

I looked over and saw Cassie untying Tim's hands. I thought "how stupid of her!" and I wondered how he would grab her and threaten her, make this whole thing end. I waited for him to be free and wrap his hand around her throat, threatening Jackson to stop or else. But he didn't do that. He didn't stop this. Instead he used his freed hands to flip Cassie onto her stomach, turning her around, and then pulling her up so she was on her hands and knees and he was kneeling behind her. He then grabbed her hips, and without even looking over at me once, thrust his raging cock deep inside her cunt and began to fuck her like a man possessed.

Jackson laughed and continued to fuck me hard. I felt myself cumming a third time, the feel of his cock in my ass exquisitely different and mind blowing. My moans send him over the edge finally, with a grunt he filled my ass with his cum and I was reeling again, shaking as he pulled out and collapsed next to me on the chair. I heard Tim moan, but I couldn't look over at him. I imagined him yanking Cassie's hair as he shot his load into her cunt and I felt another shiver of pleasure run through me. I heard them slow and quiet and we all just breathed.

We never learned much more about Cassie and Jackson and after spending the night and letting us go, they took off in their sedan, not to be heard from again. I know I should be horrified and disturbed by our two day sex captivity, but in all honesty it brought out a lot of issues between Tim and I. We talk more now about sex and about our relationship. We value each other more. And I'm almost always home before dark these days.

12