Against the Odds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, forty-three properties. This is only a small city – that means she has a sizable chunk of commercial premises under her control from next month."

"Yes – we think almost twenty percent. Ellis and I have talked about this in detail and to a consultant. We think we should operate the entire building arm from here, with qualified building maintenance people as supervisors on the payroll of your department. You will have to figure out who you need to recruit and what work what you'll need to place out on contract. We also think you'll require a workshop centre and the consultant suggested you buy a warehouse to become the centre for that activity."

"Wow, this is a huge job to co-ordinate and gradually absorb into centralized control."

Molly looked at him firmly. "You'll be given an adequate budget to integrate everything. You will consult with me once you have prepared a business plan and with Miss Jefferson brought in on items of major expenditure. In the meantime letters will be sent out to all tenants announcing your appointment and advising you wish to meet them and to inspect the premises and note any requirements. You will, of course, have to examine contracts and review rents as being satisfactory or under market levels or above them and make adjustments accordingly. Miss Jefferson and I will rely on you making correct decisions and establishing excellent rapport with tenants. Any questions?"

"No, except give me an office and a happily married woman as my PA. I want a bright, reliable and trainable woman and she can be ugly for all I care. I'll start working on my business plan in two days from now so would like her then with a temporary office, two laptops networked by radio and cell phones."

Molly frowned and said she didn't like him calling any woman ugly. He told her to get used to it; he called a spade a spade – he was unconventional and didn't pussy-foot around.

"I'll see what I can do; I suppose you'd like me to find you accommodation?"

"Yes."

"My mother may take you in."

"Good, is she fat like you?"

"God you are rude. I'll think I'll book you into a hotel."

"No, your mom and dad will be great – I'll find out about this community faster living with real people."

"My mom is a widow."

"Fine, all the better – she'll love to talk."

Molly said she'd have to think about it and was told make an appointment for his mother to see him that afternoon. "I'm looking to stay with your mom; not you. Let her assess me. You can be at the interview if you wish."

Troy left the city for his parent's home at 6:30 after Molly's mother had served him early dinner. Much to Molly's surprise her mother had really taken to Troy and thought he was lovely and had agreed 'to mother him' until he found permanent accommodation.

Mother him? Molly couldn't believe that. She offered to put a lock on her mother's bedroom door but was told if Troy had designs on her she would be delighted. "No lock, do you hear?"

"Yes mom." Molly was wondering if her mom was in the process of losing her marbles; before she could say anything her mother had walked off and was saying to Troy to come and inspect his room. Molly was bright enough to decide to say nothing critical about Troy to her mom or to Ellis; apparently there was something about Troy that she couldn't see or feel. She thought of him as a jerk and that Ellis had made a huge mistake taking him on to staff.

* * *

Two days later Troy arrived after an exhilarating high speed ride, leaving behind his tearful mother and his relieved father. The underground car park had no doors which he made a mental note of changing that, with Miss Molly's approval of course. It was only 7:30; he wondered if anyone would be in the office that early. He knocked and Molly emerged to let him in.

"Early boy."

"Early girl."

She smiled. "Have you had breakfast – I assume you have been traveling for almost three hours?"

"No I traveled on an empty stomach. My personal affects will be tossed off at the rail depot by now."

"I'll have then picked up by courier and taken to mom's place. If you can hang out till 9:00 I'll have your PA go out to breakfast with you: it will be a good way for her to try to adjust to you."

See how aggressive she was, he scowled. 'See if she can adjust to you'. For goodness sake, all she'd be was a glorified typist.

"That's fine – take me to my office Molly; I like that dress, the color really suits you."

Molly looked at him suspiciously, he thought, but took the 'jerk cum flirt' to his temporary office.

At 8:50 there was a timid knock on Troy's door. So, Miss Four Eyes had arrived. "Enter" he said rudely, not bothering to look up. Let's see if she has fortitude.

"Hullo Mr Gardiner, I've been promoted to be your PA and Mrs Drusovich said I was to take you to breakfast and handed me the money."

Troy stared, almost suffering double vision trying to focus on both boobs, and croaked, "Good morning Kelly. This is a lovely surprise."

At the restaurant Troy sat opposite the slender woman with quite sizeable boobs and a great smile. She was lovely and he wanted to hand her back to Molly because his conscience said so upon learning he wanted to seduce her – yes, she was that good. But Kelly was on fire, excited about what she called 'Her great opportunity'. Kelly explained she'd returned to work after having her second child and struggled to find employment but her mother, a client of Jefferson at Law, happened to ask Molly if there was an opening for an experienced office administrator; Molly had said unfortunately no but there was a vacancy coming up for senior receptionist so asked who Mrs Nesbitt had in mind.

"My mom said, 'My beautiful and very competent daughter' so was asked to have me contact Mrs Drusovich immediately. And already my great opportunity has arrived."

Troy sat stewing until Kelly finally asked wasn't Troy going to talk to her.

He sighed and asked her to keep calm. "Kelly, the truth is I don't think you should work with me; from the moment I first saw you with that smile of yours I had ungentlemanly thoughts that could embarrass you."

"Oh God, really?" she replied, adding a lovely pink to her face. Her eyes remained locked on Troy's eyes and he desperately wanted so much to run his fingers through her wavy dark hair.

"Yes," he said.

Kelly shifted her weight and picked up her coffee and sipped.

"What sort of thoughts?"

"Promiscuous."

"Oh dear."

Troy jumped at the opportunity to cast himself as a wretched villain. "So you see, I don't think I'm suitable for you to work with someone like me."

"May I be the judge of that?"

"What?"

"I'll only allow you to come as close to me as I think fit. I'm quite capable of deciding how far you can go unless you forced yourself upon me."

"Good heavens, I'd never do that; I never have need to do that as I seem to rather appeal to some women."

He loved giving himself that great build up but she calmly wiped away his grin with her opening words and he only half-heard what followed.

"My feeling is that you wouldn't rape me. Please let's talk about my duties. I'll just say that at present I'm not attracted to you in a promiscuous manner but I'm not saying that won't change. You have made yourself sound rather exciting."

Near mid-afternoon Troy said they should take a break. "Just look at the time – I've worked you through your lunch break. I am so sorry."

"That's okay, Kelly smiled, stretching and watching Troy eye her boobs so she leaned back some more and watched him finally turn away.

"Take you hour – I'll see you later," he said, determined to do the right thing.

"I have the key to my sister's house. She and her family are away at present. Let's grab some rolls and lunch there – the home overlooks the river."

"Well, I don't wish to impose on your lunch hour."

"Let's go; it's an easy walk and we pass a bakery on the way."

"Hungry or shall we do it first?" she asked, Kelly asked unlocking the door.

"You mean..." he tailed off.

"Oh yes."

Once inside she dropped the rolls and fell against him, being grasped in strong arms.

They kissed, long and softly until her mouth opened and their tongues touched.

Troy said nervously, "Have you committed adultery before."

"Once. Come on Troy don't be a baby; undress me."

They left a trail of clothes to the lounge sofa with Kelly leading him to it, a hand around his erection. It was up to him to say something.

"You have lovely tits."

"I know – slobber all over them and nip me; that's the way to make me really excited."

Troy did that while she massaged all over his crotch.

"Let's do it," she said.

"I don't have a condom."

"But I do – purchased a packet when I went out to fetch the morning tea," she grinned. "I had a feeling they'd be required by the day's end."

She returned and handed Troy the packet; she climbed up on to the sofa and leaned over the back of it, providing quite a large and hairy pussy that she spread open for him.

"I'm lubing so there's no need to lick me wet."

Troy fed in his length with Kelly making encouraging little noises, signaling she liked what he was doing to her very much. She began rocking back at him and they were underway.

Time roared by them as they sweated in most enjoyable labor. Half an hour and two fucks later Kelly prepared their rolls while he showered and dressed. He ate his two rolls while she went off to shower and dress and returned to nibble at her roll while he wiped the sofa clean and washed the coffee cups.

"May I suggest that we don't touch each other while in the office," she said. "We should take the opportunity to do this again and again discreetly until you find a suitable lady."

"An excellent idea – but when I do take up with someone else would that be the end of us?"

"Of course not; we'll change from lovers to friends. Will you attempt to crack Ellis?"

"Ellis? I hadn't given her a thought. She has an air of distance about her."

"True, but you have the length and stamina to give her what she needs; I'd begin thinking about Ellis if I were you."

They said goodbye at the end of the day. Troy wanted to kiss Kelly but conceded what she'd said about not touching in the office made sense. "We have been working well today, really made progress. I enjoyed our interlude – you were so great, surprisingly good."

"I know how to use my muscles; it was great for me too. Now you just try to bang Ellis – I'm picking you too will be great for each other. What I get at home is okay and I am apprehensive about being caught out doing it with anyone else. I'll see you tomorrow."

Troy worked for another and hour then decided to go home to his landlady. He shot a foot into the closing doors of the elevator to return them to open position; the only other person in the elevator was Ellis.

He wasn't really surprised that she greeted him warmly; she seemed to be that kind of person.

"Oh hello, how did your first day go?"

"Really well and after quickly reviewing the properties lists Kelly and I launched into our business plan."

"Ah yes, Kelly. I'm surprised Molly assigned her to you."

"Why, she seems very competent and should feel safe in my company; I am adhering to the persona you seem to desire and she is after all a young married woman with two small children."

"Oh yes, so she is. I was wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow night. There is something connected with my private business affairs that I'd like to talk to you about. I am apprehensive and would like to talk to someone in confidence and I feel you possible could help me if I were to experience trouble."

Hello, is this my great opportunity? Troy thought, pretending not to look at the boobs. "Yes of course. I only have a motorcycle so you tell me where to meet you – I'd suggest drinks at 7:00."

Ellis said fine and told Troy the location of the bar- restaurant.

He entered his new home and was pleased that Mrs Nesbitt kissed him as if he were family. "I had the courier put all your possessions in your bedroom. I'm sorry to do this on your first night with me but tonight is my bridge night so I must fly – my younger daughter Olivia will come around to have a drink with you and then get your meal. Her husband is in Europe at present.

Troy packed his things away, found a drink in the fridge and waited for fat Olivia to arrive, only when she came into the kitchen where he was drinking a glass of wine she wasn't fat at all. In fact she looked ready for a rutting, and an appealing participant he thought. She might be on with her husband being away and feeling neglected.

"Hi, I'm Olivia. I'll have one of those," she said, looking at Troy's glass.

"Anything else?" he queried."

"Not for the moment but I'm thinking about it," she said, turning up his blood flow and drawing his attention to her quite well-shaped butt.

Olivia busied herself over the stove and grill. He handed her the wine as she came away from the cooking and she said it was nice. She put the glass down after taking a gulp and jumped on to the kitchen bench, spreading her legs apart and pulling up her dress.

"Here's a dare: would you please kiss me thoroughly and then lick me. My husband has been away for almost a month and I feel neglected and horny."

"Er, if that's what you really want Olivia."

"Come on; don't waste words – kiss me."

Late the night as he brushed his teeth it was time to reflect. Clyde – not a bad place after all, thought Troy; I'm already beginning to feel quite at home. Stray girls to plunder and Miss Jefferson to romance; I'm in heaven.

To Be Continued