Age Appropriate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked like the world's happiest puppy following her from that ballroom...and let me just say I just don't give a fuck. I'd been waiting 12 years to even get to first base with that woman...and I planned on getting to at least third before the night was through.

Her room was nice and I could see that she had gotten dressed for the evening here. Though, she did make a concerted effort to clean up after herself. She excused herself for a moment "to get more comfortable" and I was faced with the eternal struggle, the struggle which has plagued man since the advent of hotel rooms for first times...how comfortable should I get? I finally decided that the less is more approach. I Shrugged out of my jacket and toed off my shoes. My, oh so carefully selected, tie soon joined my jacket. Thank God the room had a sitting area. Cause had I had to try to figure out how to sit on the bed and come off nonchalant...I'd have failed for sure. She came out of the bathroom a walking, talking pinup girl a throw back to the fifties when women were shaped as God intended them and a man didn't have to be half gay to get it up for the societal norm. (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay or anything...absolutely no gay bashing by this author cause really I'd love to see Angel and Xander go at it like two horny weasels.)

She as wearing a deep back black bustier, her stockings were the sheerest silk known to man. They were the thigh high kind with lace at the top, and were supported by lace garters that looked like they would tickle softly. Her big tits rose over the top of the bustier's cups like a tidal wave. Her ass and hips were encased in black lace boy cut panties that had thin green ribbons the color of her dress at the front and hips. She still wore the strappy sandal shoes with the 4 inch fuck me heels. And she had washed off her makeup, but re applied her sexy as hell shimmery, shiny lipstick...if there was a God in heaven that stuff would be all over my dick very, very soon.

Tati smiles at me, a new smile I'd never seen on her face before. And trust me I've obsessed about each and every smile she had ever given to me, or to anyone else while in my line of site. This smile spoke of secrets, and lust awakened, and a fully developed sexuality that had come into being as she had matured. And I am imminently proud of myself for waiting until she could look at me that way before I fucked the hell out of her. Because I've got to say as sexy as she was all those years ago, today she is beyond sexy she is perfect.

I stand, rather painfully because I'm sporting a red wood here, and I cross the room to her. Kissing her came so naturally to me, and her taste enveloped me once more. For some reason I have no clue why, but I ended up channeling my inner girl. I slowed us down. I took her hand and pulled her over to the bed. In the light I saw tears glistening on her lashes. Ok so maybe slowing down was a good thing.

I asked her what was wrong. She smiled a little sadly. "You want me so much I can feel it. I've never felt anything like this before. It feels so good to be wanted as much as I want you. Hell it feels good to want you this much." I asked her to elaborate. As I said before she had just come out of a long relationship. What I didn't know, cause well its not something you'd tell your younger cousin and niece, but she has spent the whole relationship faking her orgasms. She had tried to lead him, eventually she had tried to actually tell him, with diagrams and everything how to please her, but in the end he made her feel like she was frigid or something was wrong with her so she gave up and started faking.

I knew I was going to end up having to hunt the guy down but I didn't know exactly how bad I was going to have to kick his ass. Anyway I held her for a minute, my hands roaming over skin too soft to be real yet too warm to be imagined. Her chocolate skin just shades darker than my own and yet so very different. I wondered how I'd know when we could resume activities...when I felt her plant a slightly wet kiss to my chest. So engrossed with the feel of her skin I'd managed to miss her unbuttoning my shirt. That seemed to open the way for me. I slid my hands down her back, feeling the play of her muscled under her skin, corded ripples under satin. Finding the hooks of her bustier; I undid them, all six of them, I mean really why the hell does the damn thing need so many hooks.

Feeling the way her tits burst forward when freed, I realized, that's why it need so many hooks, because my Tati needs each and every one. I threw the tit prison out of my way, and dragged my hands semi-gently around her. Letting my fingers play over her ribs as I finally got my hands on her gorgeous breasts. They were wonderful. Full and heavy with only a slight sag. They rode high on her chest helping to create her trademark cleavage, her nipples, and areola the color of dark Dove chocolate. The areolas were swollen and puffy in desire, with little tiny pebbling around the outer edge. Her nipples were at least an inch long and completely taut. They looked edible...so I decided to taste them. I laid her back on the bed...and the sigh that left her slightly parted lips went straight to my dick.

Starting at the pebbles I licked rings around her areola. First one, then the other, never touching her actual nipple once both areolas were wet. I blew across them. Loving the way her breath hitched and she shivered with her whole body. I wanted to take things slow. To treasure her. To show her what making love could really be like, how pleasurable it could be. Then she went and sighed my name...only she didn't call me Kenneth. In that husky, passion filled voice she said, "Ummm, Coach Ellerson." I damn near came in my pants.

I supposed a better man would have been disgusted and stopped things. But for me that just kicked things up a notch or three. "Shit you sexy little bitch you did that on purpose didn't you."

Tati just smiled at me. "Coach Ellerson, ummmm. You always smell so fucking good." Her voice washed over me and I knew she knew what she was doing. "Could you please fuck me, Coach...Please." I knew the question well; I'd heard it often enough when she was in school, just never in that sensual tone, well and of course replace the word fuck with help. But you know what I mean. "I need to feel you around me, in me. So that tomorrow when you leave me I can still smell you."

"I'm not going any where...well any where but down." Leaving her breasts for the moment...I kissed my way down her flat belly, dipping my tongue into the concavity of her navel. Everywhere my tongue touched her skin was so sweet. Just licking the flesh of her tummy created a treat for me. So I should have been prepared. I quickly undid her garters and pulled the boy cut panties they were attached to down her luscious legs. And took my first glimpse of heaven. Her cunt was well it was pretty. So completely bare of hair, I knew she'd either had it waxed, or she undergone electrosys. She was so wet it clung to her thicker outer lips. Her pussy looked new. I mean there was no visible stretching of her lips, none of the usual signs that a woman had been active. And she smeeled so fresh, so clean. So very, very good. I went to work, I leaned in and licked every dewy drop of her cunt juices off her outer lips, then I laved her clit with a broad flat stroke. Causing her pussy to flower open erotically. She tasted so wonderful I just kept licking and sucking at her until she gushed moisture into my mouth for me to drink up. I didn't realize that I had eaten her through four shattering orgasms, she told me that as she pulled me up to her mouth.

She was frantic. "I want more, God I've never felt so damn good before. Is that what real orgasms feel like? I want more. Coach Ellerson...you need to take those pants off and fuck me."

I've never gotten naked so fast in all my days. She wasn't idle though, she played with her nipples with one hand trailing her fingernails over the hard tips. Her tongue slide over her lips. Sliding into the covers we groped each other like a couple of kids on Prom night. I maneuvered us so that she was astride me, her thick chocolate thighs hugging my waist gently. I grabbed her hips and though she was on top, I kept the control. Slowly I lowered her tight wet cunt onto my rock hard cock. I was so hard I'd gained a half inch of length. Her hot wet lips felt so damn good on the head of my cock. As I lowered he further. I couldn't help but shout out loud. "FUCK. God damn your cunt is so fucking tight."

She smiled at me enjoying me pleasure. Though I could see a bit of tightness around her mouth. "Never had so much. Never been so full." I could tell she was being completely honest. I've been with virgins who weren't as tight as my girl. By the time she was pressed completely against me... my cock buried deep within her, the head pushing against her cervix, she was screaming her pleasure. She came in great heaving waves that seemed to make undulations in every part of her body. Her hips rocked against me and her cunt pulsated around me. I pulled her head down to mine and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. I was able to flip us and started to thrust deeply. Each time I'd pull almost all the way out. Letting the barest inch of my dick rest in her open pussy I paused for a moment and then drive forward with more force than I probably should have. But I was so far gone. I just pounding her pussy and groaning and growling in her ear. "You are Mine! This pussy is MINE! These tits are MINE! I've been waiting for you for ten years. From now on you belong to me."

Then I'm not sure what happened. Tati screamed. Full blown screamed. And then her whole body seemed to seize, and her pussy, her tiny tight hot little pussy clamped down on me so hard I couldn't move. Couldn't breath, couldn't do anything but pour every drop of myself into her, and join her screaming with a bellow of my own. We were tied together for a little while her cunt throbbing around my cock, making me relive my orgasm over and over again. I think I may have actually managed a multiple male orgasm.

Rolling over I pulled out of her and pulled her to my side. I let my hand stroke her arm as we cooled down. We slipped off to sleep.

A few hours later I was awakened to the most wonderful sensation. I looked down and Tati was kneeling next to the bed, giving my entire crotch a tongue bath. Then she took my rapidly swelling dick into that beautiful mouth. As soon as I was fully hard she started to pop me in and out of her throat to a very interesting rhythm. I'd never felt anything like it. The rhythm made it impossible for me to loose focus on exactly what she was doing. She was tormenting me. Trying, it would seem to make me loose control. All too soon she had accomplished her goal. I was seeing green. I picked her from the floor and kissed her deeply. I pushed her against the wall and let my fingers find her nipples. Pinching and pulling. Pulling and pinching, I tortured her until I could actually smell her scent filling the room. Pressing her completely against the wall I lifted her up and stabbed myself deep into her waiting cunt.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me yours. Make me your slut." Tati breathed into my ear. Who was I to deny her anything?

"Cum, cum you little slut. Fuck. You spent four years teasing me. Now you are mine and you will spend the next forty pleasing me." I fucked her against the wall until I came and my knees couldn't support our weight any more.

When I regained my composure I stood over her as she laid on the bed, her eyes wew heavy with spent passion. Looking around the room I saw that the chair was exactly the right height. I doubted I could get more than a halfy at this point but I wanted, need her to cum more. I wanted to erase her former lover from her mind completely. I wanted to show her that her pleasure was the most important thing. Picking her up I settled her on the chair and knelt between her legs. I rested her knees on my shoulders and got started. I used my tongue to solve complex mathematical equations on her labia and clit. I used two fingers to play with her G-spot until I actually managed to make her squirt again. Realizing that I had lost count of the number of times she had quaked in orgasm. I finally relented. Helping her back to the bed, I pulled the covers all loose and we snuggled down and covered up for the night.

The next morning we talked over breakfast. Tatiana told me how much she enjoyed my forcefulness, and domination. Randall, the ex had always wanted to be gentle and when he tried to be more dominating, after she explained to him that it was a strong dominate male that made her wettest, it came off as a cheesy knock off and he got upset that he still couldn't make her cum. With me she had all she ever wanted. And more. I loved her taste, he wouldn't touch her unless she was fresh from the shower, and complained of how she tasted when she did get really excited. He hated kissing her. Telling her that he just wasn't a kisser. She needed to hear the things I told her. How wonderful she tasted, what a spectacular kisser she was, that her squirting was sexy. She needed to be loved for her. I could do that. Hell I'd been doing it for ten years.

Three weeks later we married in a Vegas chapel. Six weeks after that we found out that Tati was pregnant. I wonder what her breast milk will taste like.

12