Age Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

On my way home on Saturday I picked-up a few wine coolers and cleaned up my apartment and put clean sheets on the bed. I took a shower and was nervous waiting for Ellen.

There was a knock on my door. I opened it and there stood Ellen with a pizza in hand. She had on a skirt and blouse and looked great.

"I thought I would bring dinner with me. I sure hope you like pizza. I got my favorite, pepperoni, mushrooms and olives."

"I love pizza and the topping are great." I smiled at a smiling Ellen. "I missed you, Ellen, I really did."

"I missed you too. That's why I'm here. We need to talk. So let's have our pizza and let me explain my dilemma."

"Do you like wine coolers? I bought some for us," I asked.

"I love them. They go good with pizza. How did you know I liked them?"

"I didn't. I know I like them and we seem to like so much of the same things like we are meant to be together."

We each had a wine cooler and some pizza as we talked.

Ellen began to talk. "Ted, I don't know what it is between us but I feel it too. I shouldn't be here with you. I'm a married woman. Even though my husband is a gay idiot, I'm still married to him. I have two grown children. My daughter is married to a nice man and they have two kids of their own and I guess a very stable relationship unlike mine. My son is a lifer in the Army and is stationed overseas. I work full time at a very fulfilling job. My husband is well-known in our area and would be in deep trouble if his sexual situation was known.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I need time. Time to tell my husband that I know of his sexual activity, time to figure out how I will tell my kids why I might be divorcing their father, and time to figure out my true feelings for you."

"Ellen, take all the time you need as long as I can be with you. Give me one day a week, or every two weeks. For now I can be happy with that. I just need to know that you have feelings for me and that we can be together. I don't want anyone else and will be willing to wait until our feelings are truly figured out. I guess your kids would be surprised if I showed up as your lover," I smiled.

We finished our pizza and I sat on the edge of the bed and Ellen came to me. I took my time and slowly and methodically undid each button on her blouse. I opened it up and pulled her to me pressing my lips against her tummy.

She slid off her blouse and undid her bra. I moved up from her belly and started sucking on her breasts. She pulled my head into her.

"God, I love you so much," I heard her whisper. I don't know if I was supposed to hear her.

She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and was standing there with only her panties on. I stood up and quickly turned us around and laid her on the bed. I reached under her hips and removed her panties. As she was laughing I dropped to my knees and spread her thighs and buried my mouth into her pussy.

"Oh, God, baby, the things you do to me. So wrong yet it feels so good."

I spread her lower lips and licked at her clit. I tongue fucked her for the next five minutes till she was asking for more. I stood up and dropped my pants and buried my cock deep inside her. I didn't wear a condom and she never asked me too. For some reason I knew we were both clean.

I felt her cunt lips squeeze my cock. I knew she was ready as I exploded inside of her filling her with my juices. We were both drenched from sweating.

We rested a few minutes and I got us both another wine cooler.

"Ted, I want you to know that I have never done anything like this in my life. I need for you to believe me. This is so out of character for me but with you it's like I don't care. I don't know why. Maybe we are soul mates."

"I've heard of soul mates but never believed in them till now. If I ever felt close to anyone in so short of time it's you."

We went another round before she left. She promised to see me the following Saturday. I so wished I knew more about her but I knew she had a lot of problems to deal with. I didn't want to push her and take a chance of losing her. I could wait as long as she would come and see me.

The next time we were together we were laying on the bed together. We were kissing when she reached down and grabbed my cock.

"Ellen, you don't have to do this. I know you don't like to give head and I'm okay with that."

"No, I want to do this for you, please let me." She slowly put the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She kept her hand around the base of my cock to make sure she wouldn't take to much in her mouth. For a woman who never gave head she was doing good.

We tried something else new to her that night also. As she laid in front of me, I took the KY Jelly and rubbed it on my cock and around her anus.

"I don't know, Ted. I've never done this in my life. Please be gentle with me."

I got behind her and put her right leg over my legs and put my cock against her anus. I barely started pushing against her when she was already making noises and tightening her asshole. I stopped going forward and used my hand to rub her pussy. I felt her relaxing and started to push the head of my cock into her. As she started to make more noise, I started to pat her pussy and as she neared an orgasm I pushed the head of my cock into her ass. She screamed out in orgasm and I squirted my cum into her ass.

"Ellen, you're the greatest woman I know. We need to be together. I want to tell the world about you. My soul mate and my love. I don't care about our ages or what people think. I just want you Elie. I just want to be with you."

"I love you too, Ted. It's why I've done things with you that I never even did with my husband. I want us to be together too but it's going to take time. As I told you, I need to explain something to my grown kids and finally talk with my husband about his gay life. I'll still be here for you."

"Valentine's Day. Can I have you for the whole night on Valentine's Day?" I asked Ellen. "It's a day for lovers and you can't deny that we are that."

"I'll try, honey, God knows I want to be with you. I'll call you and let you know."

"I want to take you out especially for Valentine's Day, and then to a motel with a pool, hot tub and everything. Twenty-four hours of nothing but you and me together."

"In public together? I don't know, Ted."

"It's okay. There's a place called The Hidden Hideaway. Couples meet there for clandestine meetings. Everyone there has something to hide. We'll be safe there. Please say yes."

"We'll see. First I have to make arrangements to be away that day. Valentine's Day is in the middle of the week this year. I'll need to call off work the following day and make an excuse to my husband why I'll be gone. I'll do my best, baby. I want to be with you more than anything but I do have other obligations."

A couple of days before Valentine's Day I got a call. It was from Ellen.

"Hi, Ted. I did it! I told my husband I saw him with another man on New Year's Eve. He didn't even try to deny it. He told me the guy worked for him and that he was in love with him. He asked if we could keep it between ourselves till we could come up with an equitable settlement. So sometime in the near future I guess I'll be divorced. For some reason it doesn't bother me because I know you love me. You do love me, Ted, don't you?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart. What about your kids? Have you said anything to them yet?"

"Not yet. How do you tell your kids that their father is gay and you're in love with a man less than half your age. Not the easiest thing to do. I decided to wait till after Valentine's Day and maybe my husband can tell them about his lover before I tell anyone about us."

"So ... are we on for a date for Valentine's Day?"

"Yes, I told my husband that I took a lover after catching him with his boyfriend and that I'm going to be with my lover for Valentine's Day. He asked me all kinds of questions about you but I didn't tell him anything. I think he's going to be surprised when he finds out about you.

"He did ask me to be discreet until our divorce is final. So, Lover, see you at seven at The Hidden Hideaway on Valentine's Day. I have a big surprise for you."

"What is it, Ellen? Tell me."

"Nope, you'll just have to wait. I can't believe I'm going to do this. Okay, Honey, I'll see you there."

Wow, I wonder what the surprise could be. She told me she would do anything for me. I wonder what she has planned.

I got off work at five on Valentine's Day and went home and cleaned up. I packed an overnight case for the motel that I made arrangements at. I stopped at the store and bought her a bouquet of flowers and a box of candy in a big heart.

I arrived at The Hidden Hideaway a little early. I wanted a good table at the back of the room. There were a few couples there already kissing and touching each other. I saw one good looking woman sitting by herself in a booth across from where I was sitting. She looked vaguely familiar to me. I thought I would talk to her till Ellen arrived.

"Excuse me. Do we know each other?"

""No, I don't think so. By the way that's the oldest line in the book."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to pick you up. I thought you looked familiar."

"Look, Sweetheart, I'm married with kids. Besides, I'm thirty and probably a little old for you."

I had to laugh. Here we go with the age difference again.

"Just so you know, I'm waiting for my girlfriend. I really wasn't hitting on you. My names Ted. What's yours?"

"Um... Marie, just call me Marie."

"Well, I really am Ted Baxter. It is my real name."

Right then a good looking black woman came over to see Marie.

"Hi, Cindy. How long have you been waiting for me? Who's your friend here?"

"I'm Ted. Just waiting for my girlfriend. She should be here in a few minutes. Are you waiting for someone? Your friend, Marie ... I mean, Cindy is waiting too. I guess we can all wait together."

"I'm Shala and Cindy was waiting for me. Glad to make your acquaintance Ted."

With that she sat in the booth next to Marie/Cindy and started kissing her. When I saw Shala put her hand on Cindy's thigh and move it up to her crotch, I said, "Holy shit!" a little too loud.

"You've never seen two women together, have you, Ted?" asked Shala.

"No, I can say I have."

I heard Shala tell Cindy she would be back in a few minutes; she had to go to the ladies room.

After Shala left, I looked over at Cindy. "Does your husband know you're doing this?" I asked.

"No, it's my little secret and I love having a women touch me. So what's it to you."

"I'm not judging you but just trying to understand two people of the same sex together. My girlfriend found her husband with another guy and believe it or not, that's what brought us together. Do your parents know you have a female lover?"

"God, no! I'd be crucified if they found out. My dad's a politician. He'd freak out for ruining the family name. My mom - now there's a story for you. A school teacher all week long and a Sunday school teacher and choir member. Talk about a woman who would spaz out."

Shala came back and sat across from Cindy. "Ever have a woman of color, Ted?" She spread her legs to show me her black pussy.

"Can't say that I have."

"Do you have something against women of color, Ted?

"God, no, just never had the opportunity. Of course right now I'm in a relationship. I'm a one woman man."

"What about your girlfriend with the fag husband. Is she monogamous to you?" asked Cindy.

"Yes, I believe she is. Ask her yourself. She'll be here any minute."

Cindy got up and pulled a chair in front of Shala who was sitting on the edge of the booth and sat down and put her hand right on Shala's crotch. They started kissing right there. This place was a little more wild than I thought.

I can see why they called it The Hideaway. Just about everything was going on around me. I couldn't wait for Ellen to arrive so we could leave and go to our motel. Shala and Cindy were going at it like they were in a private room somewhere. Each had their hands on the other's twat, oblivious to their surroundings.

I looked up at the door and saw Ellen coming in. She had on a black coat and was smiling as she approached me. She opened her coat and was dressed like a real slut. I was grinning at her knowing she did it for me. She had on a halter top and no bra, and four inch high heels. Her nipples pushed through her top. Her skirt barely covered her ass and she had no panties on. She lifted the front of the skirt to show me.

I stood up and handed her the bouquet of flowers and the box of candy.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ellen."

Cindy and Shala stopped what they were doing and looked at Ellen and me.

"Cindy Marie!" screamed Ellen.

"Mom!" screamed Cindy.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

My editor thought I should write a chapter two. I told him I would leave it up to the readers. So please give your opinion.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers