Age Is Not A Barrier: Joanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the dishes had been put away, we all sat down on the comfortable chairs in the lounge. "So, what shall we do now?" I asked.

I used my mind to push Dominic, "Why don't we play strip poker?" he suggested. The others giggled at his joke.

"Alright, why not. I'm game if you are. Or were you just kidding?" A slight prod and all of them wanted to play. Dominic fetched a long coffee table and put it in the middle between all of the chairs.

I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that none of them knew how to play poker. OK, so I could have taken advantage of them all, but that wasn't what I had intended. The only game that they all knew was whist, so we played that instead. The rules were simple, anyone who failed to win a trick had to remove an item of clothing. If anybody won all of the tricks in a round the other players had to remove two items of clothing.

One of Dominic's friends, Pete, was really unlucky and the only one to lose out on the first two rounds. In the third and fourth round two others lost clothes, but so did Pete. In the fourth round I got really lucky and won all seven tricks. There were lots of items being discarded, poor young Pete was down to his underpants by now.

I decided that it was time to even things out a bit and deliberately lost three rounds on the trot, while trying to ensure that Pete stayed in the game. Having taken off my shoes, I decided to take my blouse off before anything else. The sexual tension began to rise as they all gawped at my hardening nipples that could clearly be seen through the transparent material of my bra.

Unbelievably (and I had no hand in this), Pete won every single trick in the next round. Everybody else quickly took off two items, and watched me with anticipation. I slowly stood up and unzipped my skirt. There was a collective intake of breath as I slid the garment to the ground and stepped out of it.

If that got their attention, then reaching behind to unhook my bra made them almost fall off of their seats. As I threw it to one side I looked across at Pete and could see the unmistakable signs of a rigid growth inside his boxers.

And behold! I took every trick in the next round (a bit of luck on my part and a total lack of concentration on theirs. Pete was out and I watched with glee as he removed his underpants. He tried to hide his erection, but wasn't particularly successful. He 'decided' to stop trying.

On the next round I lost my panties. I was still sitting wearing my suspenders and stockings. There was now a serious danger of stains on the sofa, so I decided enough was enough. I stood up.

"The hell with this. Who wants a fuck?" I asked. "You look ready Pete."

I walked over and knelt down in front of him. I bent over and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked and bobbed my head up and down a dozen times; I then sat back up and pulled him down onto the floor. The poor dear was like a lamb led to the slaughter. I told Dominic to move the table away and then sat astride Pete. I lowered myself down onto him. His cock was a normal length but seemed quite slim. As a result it slid straight into my vagina.

I sat for a moment, looking around at the others before starting to fuck Pete. In between breaths I said, "Come on boys, its party time. Strip the rest of those things off and let's get started."

That was all the encouragement they needed. They threw off their remaining clothes and got down on the floor with us. Dominic arrived first and I took hold of his penis, pulling him closer so that I could suck on him while I continued to fuck Pete. I managed to take hold of David's cock at the same time and began to wank him. Talk about multi-tasking!

I was enjoying myself so much, that I didn't realise that Pete was coming until I felt the warmth gushing deep inside of me. I paused from sucking and wanking long enough to hop off of him. I told David to lie down instead. He was thicker and slightly longer, but I was well lubricated by now and he too slipped in easily.

So there I was, driving backwards with my pussy onto David (who was kneading my breasts and tweaking my nipples) and then forwards with my mouth onto Dominic. Pete was taking a breather.

I had completely forgotten about Phil, until I felt him begin to squeeze the flesh of my buttocks. I'm not sure if it was my idea or his, but his thumbs began to invade my ass hole, opening it up. It hurt, but I didn't care. I wanted it all. Eventually he too sat astride David and began to push his cock into my anus. To say it was a tight fit would be an understatement. It was only when I paused in my sucking to look round that I realised why. Phil's dick was huge!

Phil kept pushing, gradually inching into me. The pain began to subside, to be overtaken by the wonderful sensations of three cocks filling me at once.

By now I had lost any control that I may have thought that I had. I began to feel a bit like a ping-pong ball as Phil drove me forward and Dominic drove me back again. David just stayed where he was getting the benefit.

Dominic was the first to shoot his load. I couldn't contain it all and some dripped down onto David's chest. "Schorry," I mumbled, with my mouth full.

Phil was driving hard now. I felt David shoot inside me, but I couldn't get off of him while Phil was so pre-occupied with my ass. He finally shot a load into me as enormous as that cock of his.

Phil withdrew and I flopped down on my side, falling off of David. "That was fantastic lads," I said.

I looked at Pete and realised that he was already hard again. "OK boys, you're fit and you're strong, but are you ready to go again?"

I have no idea how many times they came inside me, but at one point I had to retire to the bathroom to shower quickly and 'empty myself'.

*****

Epilogue

Well, that's how it all began. Are you shocked that a group of fifty year olds could act in such a wanton manner? Probably not, if you've managed to read this far.

I've a lot more stories to tell now and maybe one day I'll write about them. In the meantime, I suggest that all you youngsters out there had better start viewing us 'old dears and old codgers' in a more enlightened manner.

12