All Comments on 'Ageless Desires Ch. 01'

by Lady_Silver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marvelous Story

This story is so beautiful and wise it brings tears.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
very good and

well written, enjoyable read with surprise ending. i was trying to guess the problem all the way, loved the wrap. keep up the good work.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!

Thank you for a wonderful story that brings back heartfelt memories to myself.

This paragraph describes so much in a loving long-term relationship:

The joining of two souls is something that cannot be described. When I entered into her warm depths, it was far more than a physical joining. We were in perfect rhythm, perfect harmony – a joining of years of trust, respect, growing and learning together. It was a lifetime of joy and tears and pain and happiness.

You write so very wonderfully.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
Thanks!

Well written styory that speaks to the lives of many of us in the "slightly older than dirt" age group. Told with sensitivity and care by someone who has been touched by those feelings.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Super !!!

Such a touching story and what a wonderful grasp of English prose. My comments are reserved for Ch.2.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
I don't know

For some reason this seems like a balled up convoluted story. It is in the way the dialogue is written and I think in the names of the characters i.e. Janet, Jay. Who are we really talking to or about? To me it was hard to,read.

lil_shtlil_shtalmost 2 years ago

"very good..." "wonderful" "well written" "super". Then "I don't know"?

Perhaps more sex, bigger books, smaller waist.

And less charm, emotion, and honesty.

As another said - "thank you".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous