Agnes Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

With that she began humping up and down on the chair and I knew she had blown herself to another climax.

"Now move down to my big peehole darling and put your mouth over it. That's it. Now suck on my peehole." I began sucking here hole and was suddenly greeted with a huge load of hot piss. "Oh I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it dear. It feels so good when you suck it I just had to piss again." I continued sucking and got a couple of little dribbles but I had certainly satisfied Agnes.

I got up and pulled her knickers up from around her ankles and told her to finish pulling them up to her waist. I knew the wet hair on her cunt lips would be sticking to the gussett of the knickers until it dried. I gave each of her nipples a little suck and told her to sit there until I got dressed for dinner.

I went into my bedroom across the hall and quickly shed what I was wearing. I pulled on my six strap black garter belt, black cut out bra, pulled on long brown Manhattan heel nylons and fastened them to the six garters, then put on a very sheer pair of black bikini panties that let my cock show through the material. I stepped into my two inch heeled pumps, slipped my sheer white gown over my head and went back to get Agnes.

As I walked into her bedroom I could see her eyes light up in amamzement at what I was wearing. She immediately wanted me to come over to her so she could see my cock peeking through the white material of the gown and black material of the bikini. "Where did you get all of this?" she asked.

"I've had it for a long time." I said. "When Frank used to come over to the house all the time Margaret would have me put it on so Frank could see me in it. He thought I looked cute in it with my cock sticking out of the material. I used to have to go get their beer for them wearing this and they could always hear me coming back with my heels tapping the floor. That way, if they were doing something they thought I shouldn't know about, they could stop it before I got to the bedroom. One time though I took my heels off and then I went into the bedroom Margaret had Franks long prick in her mouth sucking him for all she was worth. I must have caught them in the moment because all of a sudden Frank's semen is running out the side of Margarets mouth and down her chin. She got all embarrassed and pulled away, but I just said, "Here, wash it all down with a bottle of beer." She grabbed the bottle and took a long swig. Of course Franks cock is still dripping semen out the end of his cock, so I told her she should finish him off and turned around and left the room.

Agnes said "I love it darling. You will need to wear it all evening and night. I love the feel of the nylon on your legs and the way your little nipples stick out of your bra cups. Oh, it's so thrilling even your daddy will love it."

"What do you mean daddy will love it?" I asked."What does daddy have to do with this? He doesn't know anything about what is going on does he?"

"Sure he does. He fucks me all the time and wears lingerie just like you are wearing. Wait till you see what is in the steamer trunk in his bedroom. He has all kinds of little gadgets in it and some of them are intended to hurt people. But you should see him when he is wearing a garter girdle and long stockings with his long uncut prick sticking straight out in front of him. Oh my, oh my. He puts his lingerie on and he gets so fucking horny it isn't even funny. His cock feels about as big as a stallions cock when he fucks me with it. His foreskin is so long and it just peels back when his cock goes inside of me."

"Agnes, do you want martinis or Manhattan's?" 'll fix whatever you want and you can have a couple but you can't get drunk. Do you want a cigarette too?"

"You know I prefer a Manahattan darling. It is whiskey and not gin. I like gin, but not as well as whiskey and yes I will have a smoke."

I mixed a pitcher of Manhattans and poured one for Agnes and one for me. She took a cigarette and I lit it for her. We toasted to "a great evening and night" and sipped. Agnes took a long drag on her cigarette and inhaled deeply. I had never seen her smoke before so I was a little amazed at her inhaling. She took another sip of her drink and then said "Watch this." she pulled her knickers down to her knees and spread her legs apart and pulled her long cunt lips open. She carefully slipped the cigarette into her cunt lips and seemed to take in a deep breath. She removed the cigarette and suddenly her cunt was exhaling smoke.

"Take your knickers off Agnes. I want to eat your cunt after you had that cigarette in it." I got down on my knees and pushed my face into her hairy cunt and began nibbling on her clit. It had the distinct aroma of cigarette smoke. I spread her cunt lips wide open and pushed my face into her cunt as far as I could get it, then licked her with my tongue. That set off a firestorm of wiggling and squealing and her calling me a big grandmother cunt licker. Suddenly, without any warning I feel her peeing all over my face.

"Oh darling, that feels so good. I simply couldn't control my bladder any longer. I hope I didn't upset you by peeing on your face. I know how you love to lick my piss off my cunt."

I just licked then put my mouth over her peehole and sucked on it. She let go with another spurt and it went directly into my mouth. I backed off and let her squirt some on my bra. Finally the flow subsided and I saw my cock was now standing straight out in front of me, hard as a rock.

"Get up on the table Agnes, so I can ram this long, hard cock inside your dripping wet cunt. You obviously need a good fucking right now."

She got up onto the table, spread her stockinged legs wide open, pulled her long cunt lips apart, and I just rammed my long, uncut cock inside her, going right to her cervix.

"Oh you magnificent grandmother fucker" she hollered. "How did you know I needed your long cock deep inside my cunt? Now just leave it way up in there against my cervix." Suddenly I could feel the walls of her cunt getting soaking wet and I knew she had already had an orgasm. I pulled my cock out, then rammed it right back up to her cervix again. Agnes just wrapped her stockinged legs around my back and said "I told you to keep that motherfucking cock of yours right up in my cervix. That's where it feels the nicest and it is soooo longgg. Feels like it is in my cunt about two feet."

With that I felt her cunt walls get wet again and I knew she had just had another orgasm. She must have felt my cock beginning to swell because she started bucking up and down on the table and telling me to shoot my load of semen inside her cunt. Not needing much encouragement, I unloaded a huge stream of semen in her and kept pumping until I had fired inside her about five times. That set her off and she exploded again. Finally she quieted down and I lay on top of her enjoying the moment. I started to pull my cock out of her cunt, but she told me to leave it inside her. She was enjoying having it in her soaking wet cunt. She told me when I pulled my cock out of her cunt that she wanted me to slide up her belly so she could suck our juices off of my wet cock.

I could feel it beginning to shrivel up so I pulled out and scooted up over her chest and she reached up and pulled my cock into her mouth, peeling the long foreskin back as she did so. She wrapped her tongue around it and licked it clean, then sucked on it for a minute or two.

"Agnes, before you get off the table I'm going to slip your knickers back on you and I want you to pull them up to your waist so they are tight against your cunt lips. Then you can simply let my semen drip out of your cunt and into the gussett of your knickers."

She pulled her sheer DK's up so the gussett was firmly at her cunt lips and I immediately saw my semen begin dribbling into it. I knew it would be soaking wet within a minute or two. Agnes sat down and had another sip of her Manhattan. She said "You must be kind and not tell Master daddy about me getting drunk with Frank. He might get so angry he would sew my cunt lips shut and then I wouldn't be able to fuck him or anyone else."

"Would he do that?" I asked.

"Yes, I think he would if he was angry enough. He has some very sharp needles and strong thread in the trunk and I think that is what it is for." she said. "I just don't want to find out though."

With that I took hold of her gown and pulled it up over her head and exposed her long nipples that were sticking out of the cut out cups of her black bra. "I need to nurse on you Agnes." I said and bent down and took a nipple in my mouth. I sucked gently on her teat as though I were a nursing baby. Her nipples were easy to latch onto since they stuck out from her teats about half an inch. She grabbed my head and kept it pulled closely to her so I could suckle. Finally I had sucked enough and let loose of her teat.

I poured her another Manhattan as well as one for myself and lit cigarettes for us and we talked about the trunk. Finally she said "When dinner is over I will show you what is in the trunk. It will amaze you."

"I can hardly wait to see what it contains. Unless I don't know daddy as well as I think I do, there won't be anything I will be interested in." I said.

Agnes replied "Oh I think you will be totally surprised at what you will see in there. It isn't just frilly women's panties or knickers, even though there are some of those in the trunk. It is a lot of other things as well and some of them can hurt people."

Dinner was ready so we had another drink and ate like we were famished. That was Agnes's third or fourth Manhattan and I could see it was beginning to affect her. I cleared the table when Agnes told me.

"Darling, Agnes has to go pee pee in the worst way and I don't think I can get upstairs to the potty. Oh my, I think I am already leaking." She stood up and I could see the trickle of pee seeping through the gusset of her knickers.

"Go out on the porch." I said. "Pee out there"

Beore she could get through the door to go to the porch the pee was streaming out of her knickers and running down the sides of them thoroughly soaking her stockings. Once outside the flood continued for a couple of minutes and her knickers were soaked from her gussett to the bottom of the legs.The pee was running down her legs like a roaring river.

I told her to take her knickers off and to kneel down on the porch. She stumbled a lttle bit taking her knickers off and I had to steady her. I tossed them aside and took my cock out of my bikinis and began pissing all over the front of her. First her nipples, then her bra, then her girdle, and finally her stockings and legs.

"Stick it in my mouth and let me finish sucking you off." she cooed. "I need a little piss cocktail after that last Manhattan I had. It was a little stronger than I anticipated and left me a little tipsy." I let her stick my cock in her mouth and I finished peeing, not much but enough to pacify her.

I picked her soaking wet knickers up off the floor of the porch and wrung the piss out of them. They were absolutely saturated and would need to be washed. Agnes tried to get up off the porch, but staggered as she did so. She was still wearing her high heeled shoes, but I think she was a little drunk again. I helped her into the house and told her I needed to dry her off before we looked inside the trunk.

I got a towel and wiped her soaking wet cunt and teats as well as her stockinged legs. Then we headed for the bedroom. She found the keys she was looking for and opened the padlock with one of them, then the hasp of the trunk with another. She opened the lid and before me was the surprise of my life. Inside the trunk were all kinds of restraints, rope, nipple clamps, labial clamps, weights, needles and thread. I was dumbfounded at what I saw. Agnes lifted the tray and I gazed upon girdles, sheer panties, sheer nylon stockings, cut out bras, and Directoire Knickers. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. I asked her where his shoes were and she told me to look under the bed. Underneath the bed were at least six pair of high heeled shoes ranging from classic pumps to open toe high heeled sandals.

"Does he wear this when he fucks you?" I asked.

"Almost all the time." she replied. "His cock gets so much longer and bigger when he is wearing knickers and stockings it isn't even imaginable. He is like a different person. Sometimes his cock is so long I don't know if I can take it all in my cunt. It is like a horses cock."

"He must just get all turned on when he puts his lingerie on and fucks me." she said.

"Does he ever wear a rubber when he fucks you?" I asked.

"No. I don't want him to. I like his wonderful cock just filling me with his semen." she said.

"It feels so nice and hot when he erupts inside me. I can't get enough of it." she said.

I told her to leave the trunk open and we would comeback to it later. I suggested we go upstairs and get in the shower and wash each other off and get into some fresh clothing before we went to bed for the night. The warm water felt good cascading over our bodies. Agnes washed me making certain she washed my cock, peeling my foreskin back as she did so, and also my nuts. She played with them for a couple of minutes and I started to get an erection again. She said "Let me take care of that." and promptly got down on her knees and stuck my cock in her mouth. She sucked me good, again peeling back my foreskin, and I couldn't contain myself and gave her a good drink of my hot semen.

She swallowed all of it and said "I think that will take care of you for awhile."

I washed her cunt, paying close attention to her long open cunt lips, soaping them up good. I even inserted my soapy finger inside her cunt, then two, and finally three, and wiggled them around giving her a good finger fuck. She ooohed and aaahd about it and promptly proceeded to piss all over my hand. I removed my fingers and concentrated on getting her teats washed, especially her long suckable nipples. Satisfied, we got out of the shower and dried each other off nice and dry and went to her bedroom where we just climbed into bed and promptly dozed off.

It must have been about 2:00 o'clock in the morning when I heard Agnes peeing in the toilet. She came back into the bedroom but rather than get back in bed she just pulled the covers off of me and began playing with my very soft cock. I felt her pull my foreskin down and then felt the warmth of her mouth around the cock. She began sucking on it very gently. Unable to control myself, I felt my cock become erect almost immediately and without any hesitation I just erupted in her mouth. She swallowed all of my semen and then got in bed straddling me. The next thing I knew she had her cunt over my face and I was sucking her pussy. She obviously had not wiped her cunt after she peed becuse her cunt hair and her cunt were all wet and tasted of her pee. I sucked her long pubic hair and then slurped on one of her long labial lips. Suddenly, I just stuck my tongue up inside her cunt and wiggled it around. Thats set her off and I felt her cunt get all wet with her orgasm. I decided to suck on her peehole and suddenly was treated to a little gusher of her pee. She must have held back when she went and planned on giving me a taste when she got back in bed. I sucked her peehole some more and then as quickly as she had climbed up on my face, she climbed off and laid down on the bed and covered up. I snuggled over beside her and took hold of her left teat and brought the long nipple to my mouth and began nursing on her. She must have enjoyed it because she pulled my head closer with her hand and then told me to switch teats after about five minutes. Pretty soon she relaxed her hold on me and I let go of her teat and turned over and decided to go back to sleep.

We got out of bed about eight o'clock. I just stayed nude and Agnes pulled on her sheer black gown. We went downstairs and had breakfast and smoked a couple of cigarettes and drank some coffee. Presently Agnes told me she needed to pee, so I told her to take off her gown and I would lie down on the side porch and she could piss all over me if she wanted to. It didn't take a second invitation for her to shed her gown. She straddled me, pulled her cunt lips wide open and started pissing all over me, from my nuts and cock to my mouth.When she got to my mouth, she simply squatted down and put her peehole right over my mouth so I could drink her hot piss. Suddenly, she was done and I reached up with my mouth and sucked on her wet cunt and peehole. She cooed a bit telling me it felt good and then she stood up.

"You need a shower." she said. "Then we can have the entire day to ourselves and do what we want to do. Now be a good lad and go shower while I dress."

"I only want you to put a nursing bra and a pair of DK's on today darling. Then, if I decide I want to nurse you all you have to do is pull the cup down and I can latch onto your nipple. I also want you to wear sheer black DK's so I can see your open cunt lips." I said.

She agreed and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I was no sooner in the shower enjoying the warm water than I felt a blast of cool air. I look and Agnes has joined me. She has her shower cap on and kneeled down in the shower and begins playing with my very soft, hanging cock. She began stroking it and suddenly popped it into her mouth and begins sucking it. Needless to say, it didn't take long to come erect and fill her mouth.I feel her peel my foreskin back and she sucked the head. I feel an orgasm coming and she must also. She just opened her mouth as the semen spurted from my cockhead and it sprayed to the back of her mouth. She swallowed it and continued sucking me off, getting all of the semen off of my cock.

"Darling, I just had to have another little drink of your wonderful love juice. You must think I am the most absolute whore there is, but I still love a good cock at my age. Now let's wash each other and dry off, then I will put my sheer black nursing bra and DK's on for you this morning." she said.With that we washed each others back and belly with me playing with her long cunt lips while doing so and giving her cunt hair a good shampoo. Agnes fondled my nuts and peeled back my foreskin so she could wash my cockhead. We washed each others assholes and as I was doing that the river of piss began flowing out of her cunt lips again.

"You must really have had something to drink during the night that is making you piss like that." I told her. "Now I have to wash your cunt again."

We finished showering and dried each other off. Agnes went to her room and I watched her pull a pair of lovely Manhattan heel brown stockings up on her legs and fasten them with roll garters at mid thigh. She then stepped into her sheer black DK's, pulling them up and making sure they covered her stocking tops on her thighs. She slipped her nursing bra through her arms, again giving me a glimpse of her very hairy pits. It had four hooks at the back and I dutifully fastened them for her making certain they were secure. Then she took a very sheer white coverlet and slipped it over her head letting it fall to her waist. That way, when I wanted to nurse, all she had to do was move it to the side and open her nursing bra so I could reach her nipples.

"I don't want you to wear anything this morning." she told me. I just want to see you walking around with your cock hanging down and swaying when you walk. Later on today you can put some things on." With that she slipped into her high heeled shoes and we went downstairs to fix a mid morning snack and have some more coffee.

We had some muffins and coffee and after the third cup Agnes announced she had to pee again. I told her to pull her knickers down to her knees and I removed them and put them on the table. She went out the side door and spread her legs wide apart and I squatted down in front of her. She opened her cunt as far as she could and immediately I heard the familiar "hissing" sound followed by a strong stream of hot piss coming out of her big peehole. She must have pissed for at least two minutes and it finally subsided into a dribble. She stood up and stuck her cunt right in front of my face and said "Eat my wet cunt you big grandmother fucker. I need your tongue ravishing the inside of my cunt."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers