All Comments on 'Agony and Ecstasy'

by paulsouthport

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was waiting to find out she had just faked it all, but no, you went there. I will never understand the psyche that finds this type of treatment erotic. Taking a fantasy of a loved one and twisting it ugly, being treated in such an uncaring way. I just don't get it. And to claim to love some one while doing damage (more the mental than the physical here) to them is beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great First Story

Great First Story - I hope there is more to come. Don't let the story police that shouldn't have read this in the first place get you down.

LocastorLocastorover 9 years ago
Nice effort

I am a straight male, and I enjoy the LWife genre because I can almost always identify with the stud/bull, and I have a great time envisioning some douchebag as the cuck or chump.

I realise the downvote brigade of the insecure will come here shortly, so I did my part by giving you a 5, Paul.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good Story

Not my thing but well told. It is nice looking at other kinks even if you might not do them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TOM WANT-A-BE

Would love to have been Tom and be used like that. Should have been made to do CLEAN-UP on Steve before he left, and also cleanup all the cum from his wife.YUM-YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick Enjoyment

If you like sick stuff, this is a 5. The only humiliating addition would have been if Steve had fucked him after he had taken care of the "wife". To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fucking loser, POS, wimp.

Well written without a doubt but the content, I am pleased to say I have never met any idiots like this guy.

Sets himself to be brutalized and the bitch wife fucks his so-called enemy, I'd have to shoot her and turn the gun on myself. Ignorance is not bliss here, she probably thinks this will be the norm and that idiot will be screwing him over at work. Just so fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he's probably going to the hospital with permanent damage to his balls

His wife has just gotten the hell fucked out of her and somewhere, in some mysterious land you thought this was an interesting, entertaining or erotic subject to write about? AS some other commentator pointed out, the writing was okay, but the story just sucked. Why would ANY man desire this kind of torture and abuse? Even for fiction, it makes no sense and it certainly didn't make for a good read. Just awful. No stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
my mistake

so very sorry I read this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible 1*

Pity this miserable little story is in BDSM, I would love to see what FTDS would do to this evil bitch wife.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Not bdsm

Abuse,pure and simple,among other things,there is no safeword,and the wife could care less.Irl hubby would be in for a lot of issues.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Further comment

There was no love here,mandy was twisted,and the wife nothing more than a,hateful bitch.What she did was so far over the line that if hubby stayed with her he would be nothing more than a doorstop,no one who loved their spousre would go to these lengths,especially the first time.First thing would be a trip to the doctor,second would be a lawyer,third to steve's wife. Would love to read an ftds finish to this one,this story ending here is pathetic.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
What the hell was that????????

There was no playfulness or respect in this, this this .... I don't know what to call it. It was one of the most unpleasant experiences that I've had on literotica. It scares me that Kate and Stevie might exist in reality and worse, that Tom exists. None of the characters have any redeeming value and the "story" was a total waste of time. Lucky for me that I jumped from the top of page one to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did you forget to write the end?

I don't think it was as bad as the comments say. However, it felt like an obvious build up to an end in which Mandy doesn't exist at all and it was Kate doing these things. I had hoped for a more refined twist at the end but ending it like this was really a bit to simple....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Paul

Loved it... Taking the rival as her lover is excruciatingly tormenting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Loved it. My wife jacks me a while then without warning she slaps my balls so hard I want to cry but know if I say anything she will never let me near her again. She does this for so long then sometimes falls asleep leaving me hard, hurting and needing to cum but again I can not touch myself or she will get mad.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love to have more...

Great story -- really enjoyed the build and the end with humiliation of the rival taking him bent across his wife. Would love to see a follow-up where's he's lost control, and the rival begins to take over the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

More humiliation than I'm into but hot fantasy since he asked for it and they discussed it. I was really hoping she had locked him in a cage after icing him down and made to lick her clean!! Please finish this hot read! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really hope you write the second part of this story soon. It is Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Really liked the story and combination of both fantasies..... Though a round up at the end would've been good.... Bringin the story and fantasies back into real life.... Ignore the nay Sayers! Jesus you lot don't read the genre if you do not appreciate it... It's a story a fantasy someone's ideas.... You don't need to appreciate it just don't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really hope you plan on continuing this story. It is outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So glad there was no follow-up to this drivel.

Since they were obviously inexperienced they went overboard and permanently damaged his testicles. They were forced to amputate one at the hospital. Kate and Steve spent several years in prison for their sexual assault and in the divorce he kept all the marital assets. Mandy got off with only 3 years as she testified against Steve and Kate. What a completely implausible pile of garbage this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still hoping for a follow up

It's been about 3 years since this came out, and it's still my favourite story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

Please make a sequel, while some people may not like this story there are those that do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super

Great story

Wish I could experience it 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor

It may be well written but this is drivel.

One dimensional characters, no story arc just drivel.

A vendictive, uncaring wife. A supposed Domme who hasn’t got a clue about anything bdsm related. A cartoon villain that has to be shoehorned into the story.

Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some People May Like This But Not Me

This was in no way what Tom wanted. Kate kept changing the parameters of the "game". In Chapter 2 Tom kills Kate and Steve and goes to jail with a smile on his face. And he finds out that " Mandy" was actually Michelle. Also in Chapter 2 Kate and Steve agreed to meet on a regular basis for sex and Steve had

her promise to cut Tom off from sex completely and she went off birth control in hopes of getting pregnant by Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was REALLY hot especially the part where his nemesis got to hurt him. But it feels like the ending was a little rushed. And what ever happened to Mandy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic story i realy hope for tom and kates enjoyment that its all true ... and can i please have steves number so i can hand it to my wife as im certain that she would enjoy being streched out like kate while one of her girlfriends tortures me

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 2 years ago

Loved this story. The only better would gave been if the wife was not on birth control and could have been impregnated by the nemesis.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

They say too much of a good thing is wonderful but if little Kate wants to do a repeat next week I'd say do big Steve again BUT please I need a more gentle Mandy. PS: Let me do clean up!

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Super story, super hot

GetBitcoinGetBitcoin12 months ago

I think Mandy is Michelle and that makes it hotter for me. Plus when his RIVAL beats his ass and balls must have been so humiliating. I loved this so much thank you. Hopefully we get another like this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story.

Wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous