Agony and Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the aching pain moved from my balls into my stomach, Kate's recorded voice started in my ears, "How was that sweetie? Mandy said that by now you would be quite aroused thinking about me and, erm, my lover. She said she would give you a little swat to your balls to get you warmed-up."

"Little warm-up swat!" I thought. Mandy had introduced herself by hitting my balls about twice as hard as Kate ever had when we had experimented previously! I could feel Mandy walking around the bench checking the buckles, and fastening additional buckles around my hips, neck, and head so that I could not wriggle around in the slightest.

While she did this, Kate's voice continued, "I have arranged to meet my lover in the bar in the Hilton. I doubt that there will be anyone we know there but I really hope there isn't. Do you remember the time that you made me dress up as a slut when we were on holiday? I wore that silk semi-transparent top with no bra, that short pleated mini-skirt with no nickers, those strappy high-heels, and that bright red lipstick. I am actually wearing it to try it on as I am recording this message and I have to say it is not classy at all. I look like a slut. No more, no less. Well I am wearing that to meet him. Everyone in the bar, my lover included, will know that I am going to be fucked tonight."

Even with my balls still aching from the first swat I was starting to get aroused again from Kate's words. I felt Mandy take hold of my balls and wrap what felt like a piece of elastic around the top of my scrotum, holding my balls away from my body. Kate continued, "I will leave you with those images and with Mandy's full attention. I love you."

As soon as the recording stopped, I felt the thwack-thwack of two slaps to my balls in quick succession. If I could move I knew I would be doubled over by now. I guessed from the feel that Mandy was hitting my balls with something like a leather paddle and each slap was harder than the first one. I screamed out in pain but I knew that it would have come out as no more than a gurgle with the gag in my mouth.

Next I felt her touch my nipples and rub them gently so that they started to become firm. Although I guessed what was coming, it did not lessen the pain when she attached a clamp to each nipple. The clamps felt like they had powerful springs and pinched my nipples severely - the pain in my nipples causing the pain in my balls to ease slightly.

But not for long. As soon as Mandy had walked back around from my nipples she slapped my balls three more times. My balls already felt sore by this time so each slap, even though the same force as the second set, seemed to cause even more pain.

Without pausing, Mandy started hitting my arse cheeks with the paddle. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. At first I started to count but after the first ten strokes my arse felt on fire and I lost track. I knew from the force and the frequency of the strokes that she would be breathing hard by now and working up a sweat. An image briefly came into my head of a gorgeous, athletic blonde woman in one of those boxercise classes in the gym working up a sweat wearing a rubber cat-suit before the pain in my arse burned it away.

By this point I was crying and could feel the tears pooling in my blindfold. "Please no, I've had enough!" I sobbed as the leather paddle crashed down hard onto my already bruised balls for the umpteenth time, but as I was gagged, blindfolded and restrained so that I could hardly move a muscle my pleas for mercy were heard only by myself. Not that I thought that my tormentor would have relented even if she could hear me.

This continued for what seemed like hours. Mandy would occasionally switch from the paddle to something sharper but lighter - a riding crop I guessed - and smack my arse, balls, and occasionally the end of my cock. Every so often she would pull on the clamps attached to my nipples until, in their sore state, they felt like they were going to rip right off.

Eventually the punishment stopped. Mandy gently massaged my balls and rubbed my arse. She walked around to my torso and unclipped the nipple clamps - the pain from this was even more intense as the blood rushed back into my tender nipples.

The recording of Kate's voice reappeared in my ears, "Well I hope you enjoyed that and that it was everything you hoped for."

I breathed out in a huge sigh. I could still feel the soreness in my cock, balls, arse, and nipples. I had cried and screamed into my gag and I was so relieved that it was over.

-=-

"I'm afraid I just lied, Tom. Sorry but Mandy told me to say that. It seems really cruel but Mandy said it will increase the intensity to another level for the next session. You are actually only 30 minutes into your session but no doubt it seems like longer. I really really hope you are enjoying this and the next session is at least bearable for you. To make you feel better try to think of me with my new lover, hopefully by now I will have had at least a look at his cock - it is meant to be really big and I am thinking about it while I am recording this and feel both excited and apprehensive myself. I'll probably have a play with myself before recording the next message. I have to confess I have been so horny and masturbating myself silly since you were banned from fucking me earlier this week!"

At that point, the nipple clamps went straight back onto my nipples. Not only were my nipples already sore from before, but I could tell that Mandy had attached weights to them and I could feel my nipples pulling away from my body in agony. She then grabbed my balls and I could feel a sheet of something flat and hard shoved up against the front of my balls and then the back. I knew from looking at porn and various fetish websites that this was a ball-crusher. My balls were very sensitive to any touch by this point but I could tell that Mandy was tightening the screws on the device. She tightened them to the point that all I could feel was a constant dull ache.

Next, even over the sound of the radio, I heard a swoosh and felt agonising pain on both of my arse cheeks at the same time. I guessed that this was a cane. I screamed and Mandy ignored me and struck me over and over again with the cane. I counted 10 strokes and I was sobbing so hard I could hardly breathe.

Mandy stopped and I could feel her nudging the ball-crusher. I knew that she was tightening it as the dull ache slowly became sharper. Then she returned to whipping my sore arse with the cane.

This cycle was repeated twice more - each time the pain in my balls getting sharper until by the end it was competing with the agony of the cane for my attention.

Mandy stopped and released my aching nuts from the ball crusher. She gently massaged my now extremely tender balls. I could tell that Mandy was being very gentle but my balls were so sore that each touch felt like a hard squeeze. She then removed the nipple clamps and weights.

I braced myself for the next torment but nothing came. I waited longer and still nothing happened. By this point I knew that there was a good chance that this respite was part of the torment and that more pain was certain to be waiting for me so I would not let myself believe that it was over.

The next thing I felt was icy cold on my cock and balls. As far as I could tell she was tying a bag of some kind that was filled with ice water around my cock and balls. The feeling of relief was bliss. I still would not let myself believe that it was over but having the cold against my sore nuts was relief in itself.

-=-

There was what seemed like an age before I felt anything else and I could tell that she was removing the sack of ice water from my tender cock and balls and she gently dabbed them dry with a towel. By this point they were feeling a bit numb from the cold so I could not feel too many sensations but I was relieved that the pain had subsided.

Mandy removed my headphones and I heard the door to the den open.

"Oh my fucking god I do not believe what I am seeing here!" It was a man's voice and I recognised it as Steve Cooper.

My heart sank. My already awful day just got several times worse. Steve Cooper was the nearest thing I had to a Nemesis. I met Steve when he joined the company that I worked for as a graduate recruit. I had already been at the firm for 5 years and was a junior manager and Steve was assigned to work for me. At first we got on well and Steve was an excellent addition to the team. He was hard-working, intelligent and charming. He was also very good looking and rumour had it that he had fucked practically every single woman in the office, not to mention a few of the married ones, and if the rumours were true, every one of those women only needed a snap of his fingers for them to go running back to him for another tryst. He never bragged about any of his conquests and I think that made him even more attractive to the women.

During the time he was working for me we would sometimes play squash at lunchtime and I remember seeing him stripping for the shower and thinking that some guys have all the luck: intelligent, charming, good-looking and a huge cock as well! Now I always considered my cock was 'slightly above average' at 6.5 inches long and 5.5 inches around the base but, in our flaccid states after squash, his soft cock was at least half as long and wide again as mine. I groaned again as I remembered laughing and telling Kate about his endowment at the time. Her response at the time was simply to roll her eyes with a "Men!" but she had clearly remembered as I realised that this was Kate's new lover.

After working for me for about a year, we were working on a particularly fraught project. There were so many problems that at one point I forgot to confirm an order for some vital parts and this caused even further delay. The correct thing to do at this point was to come clean and I would have had a stern word from my boss to get a grip on things and that would have been the end of it. Instead, I headed into my meeting with my boss and as Steve was accompanying me I reminded him not to mention me not confirming the order. I had a good relationship with the supplier and I had pushed enough business his way over the years that I knew he would not have said anything and just taken the complaint and promised it would not happen again. What I had not realised was that my boss was furious about these missing parts as there was another critical project dependent on them being in place so he said that he was going to find another supplier and blacklist the previous one for their failure. Whilst I was frantically trying to come up with an angle to calm my boss down, Steve chirped in with, "I can't let you do that sir, the thing is the project forgot to confirm the order so it would be wrong to let them take the blame." By the end of the month, I had been pushed into a dead-end project and Steve had been assigned to take over from me on the high-profile project we were delivering.

For the next few years we would snipe at each other at every opportunity and try to make each other look bad. He almost always won our battles until eventually he moved onwards and upwards to a senior role at a competitor.

I thought that was the last I would see of him until last year when he joined the same golf club as me. Again we both continued to snipe at each other, dropping hints of the other one cheating etc. whilst trying to put on a civilised front. I now remembered him chatting to Kate a month or two ago at a golf club event while I was at the bar and his wife was in the ladies room.

"Look at your cock," he laughed, "I don't remember it being so small when we were playing squash but no doubt you kept it covered up."

"No," I screamed into my gag, "it's above average! It's the ice!"

Steve was clearly thrilled by what he saw, "No wonder Kate is looking for more action when that is all she's had to go at for the last 10 years. Oh wait she did tell me it was your idea, maybe you feel guilty for having such a small cock? It doesn't matter. I am going to enjoy fucking her and I will be sure to show her just what she has been missing since she took up with a wimp like you!"

"Is it ok if I have a turn with this paddle? This cunt has been a twat towards me since we met and now is my chance to get my own back."

I didn't hear a response from Mandy but I knew she had agreed when I felt the first sting of the paddle on my sore arse.

Now when we first started playing squash all those years ago, Steve was a relative novice and I had been playing regularly since school. I beat him for the first few games but pretty soon he was competitive and before too long he would beat me more often than not. I remembered he had a fierce backhand and if I ever hit the ball to the wrong side he would smash it past me before I could move. I could tell that he was now putting his backhand to good use. Putting all of his strength into it, I could feel the bench move a tiny bit after each stroke, each stroke feeling like it was putting a new bruise onto those already there.

"Hope you're enjoying that you cunt! This is for telling the vice-captain that I had deliberately missed a shot at the club open."

Thwack! Square on the bottom of my balls. I thought I was going to be sick.

At this point, Mandy must have signalled to him as he said, "Yeah ok I'm going." Then to me, "Your wife has already sucked me off and let me cum in her mouth but now I'm off to stretch out your wife's pussy so far that your little pencil dick won't feel a thing from now on." And with that the door closed and he was gone.

I felt the headphones going back on over my ears and my wife's soft voice, "So you now know who is going to be fucking me tonight. I know it seems cruel knowing how you dislike each other so much but Mandy persuaded me that it would add to the humiliation and make your experience even more intense." Well she was right about the humiliation but she went on, "When I chatted to Mandy about your fantasy she quizzed me about potential lovers, I mentioned that Steve had tried to hit on me at the last golf club do as I had remembered about his reputation and of course his big cock. Even though I told her about your rivalry, Mandy said that he would be perfect. We know that he can be discrete and does not brag about his conquests and now that he is married he has as much to lose as anyone if his wife found out. So hopefully by now I'll have seen a bit of what the fuss is about and I'll be looking forward to the main event. Don't worry, Mandy has a few more little surprises to keep you busy while I am getting busy!" The recording trailed off as she was laughing to her own joke.

Thwack, thwack, thwack went the paddle on my balls to bring me back to the here and now.

"Please, I really can't take any more," I screamed to myself but as promised Mandy did have some more surprises. Next was some kind of whip that I had not felt before. It was much lighter in weight but it felt so sharp that each stroke felt like it was ripping my skin open. Almost like it was a wire of some kind. She started on my arse but covered my legs, cock, and eventually my balls. She even managed to direct a couple of strokes to my very sore nipples at the end.

-=-

After a few minutes she stopped and I could hear some new sounds in my headphones. It took a while before it dawned on me that it was slurping and moaning sounds coming from my bedroom. "Oh god yes that's it there," moaned Kate, "don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

All of a sudden I forgot about all of the pain as I listened intently to my wife about to have an orgasm at the hands, and I guessed the tongue, of another man. In my highly emotional state I was on the one hand delighted that my wife was enjoying the fantasy that I had harboured for years, and on the other hand horrified at the humiliation that I was feeling that it was my hated rival that was giving her that pleasure and, for the first time in over 10 years, not me.

"Oh yes I'm cumming!" said Kate with a long low exhalation of breath.

Thwack, thwack, thwack went the paddle on my tender balls sending waves of pain into my stomach again.

Kate continued to moan as Steve worked on her, every so often building to another orgasm, each one slightly stronger and louder than the last. Every time Kate had an orgasm I would get three more swats to my very sore testicles and as best as I could tell Mandy was trying to match the force of her swats to the strength of Kate's orgasms.

For the most part Mandy left me alone outside of the orgasm swats although whenever there were a few moments without an orgasm I would get a few swats on my arse from a paddle or sometimes the cane.

After I don't know how many orgasms, I heard Steve's voice, "You're very wet now you know. I think you're ready."

"Fuck that was good," said Kate who rarely swore, "I'm dying to feel your cock in me but I am worried it is going to hurt. I mean it is so much bigger than I am used to."

"Nooo," my mind was screaming, "6.5 inches is not small!" We had watched enough porn films in the past for her to know what was big and small and although I knew Steve was bigger than me I didn't think he was John Holmes size or anything.

"Don't worry about a thing," said Steve, "I know you've not been worked hard since you've been with Tom but I've had my share of virgins in my time and with each one I took my time and by the end they were all taking all 10 inches."

"Oh come on," I thought, "it's only 3.5 inches bigger than mine!"

"You said you had some condoms," said Steve.

"Oh yes, Tom bought some when I had a urinary infection last year. They are on the bedside table."

I didn't remember having any condoms.

After a brief pause Steve said, "I think there is something wrong with these condoms. Oh fuck I should have known - they are extra small."

Extra small?! Then I realised that this was all part of the humiliation. Kate and Mandy had worked out a way to give Steve the impression that I had a tiny cock and all of this talk and the ice water and small condoms were just reinforcing this!" I just groaned, picturing his shit-eating grin next time I see him at the golf club. I knew he would not be able to say much to anyone else but just having him thinking that I had a small cock made it true between us. I mean he did have a much bigger cock than me so I could hardly get my average cock out and wave it at him saying, "See I'm not that tiny!" could I?

"Oh shit," said Steve, "You said you had condoms so I didn't bring any!"

"Don't worry Steve, I am on the pill. I'm not going to let you get away from here without putting that gorgeous cock into me."

"Fine by me babe!"

Fuck it just kept getting worse. Steve Cooper, my nemesis, was not only going to fuck my wife, but he was going to get to dump his cum deep into her pussy.

"How do you want me?" said Kate.

"On your back for now. I'll work it in slowly until you are used to the size."

I heard some rustling around and some kissing noises. Mandy had taken hold of my very sensitive balls and was squeezing them in one of her hands. My cock betrayed me and started to get hard despite all of the pain and discomfort.

"Oh god I feel so full!"

"It's ok, my cock-head is in now. I'm just going to rock back and forth and push it deeper a tiny bit at a time. Let me know if it starts to hurt and I will slow down."

I could just hear a series of gasps from Kate, "Ooh, ooh, ooh," as Steve was pushing his cock deeper into her. At the same time, and almost in time, Mandy was squeezing my balls a little harder with each of Steve's thrusts.

Eventually, when Mandy was grinding my balls together with one hand, Steve finally said, "That's it. Balls deep! Relax and I will hold it here for a moment until you are used to it."