Agony and Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could hear from Kate was a deep guttural moaning.

After a minute or so I heard a slurping sound then a rustle then a slapping sound in my headphones. I guessed it was Steve pulling out and thrusting back in and this was confirmed by Kate, "Ooooooh!" was all she said in a high-pitched moan.

Mandy released my balls and swatted my arse with what I thought was the riding crop again.

Steve pulled out and thrust in again, Kate moaned again, and Mandy swatted my arse again. And again. And again.

As Steve picked up the pace so did Mandy and my arse started feeling hot again where the crop was striking.

Soon I heard Kate reaching yet another orgasm. "Oh yes, that feels good, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm goanna cum, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Yes!"

By the end she was practically screaming. I got three very hard swats to my nuts from the riding crop.

I could hear Kate speaking to Steve, "Oh fucking hell that was amazing. I never knew it could feel so good."

"Glad you enjoyed it," said Steve, "does that mean it's ok for me to go harder now?"

"Harder?! Are you kidding? Fuck yes, fuck me hard Steve, make me cum like that again."

A little bit of me was hoping that this was all put on by Kate to add to the humiliation. But I knew that she was not a good enough actress to make those sounds and those screams. I knew she was getting the seeing-to of a lifetime and those mixed feelings of both pride and shame washed over me.

This went on for what seem like hours. Occasionally they would shift positions, often Kate would be shouting obscenities, "Fuck, yes, fuck me, yes, harder, yes, I'm cumming again!!" and with every one of Steve's thrusts I would get a swat with the riding crop and with every one of Kate's orgasms I would get three sharp swats to my nuts.

Eventually, I could hear Steve's orgasm building. Starting with a series of grunts then, "I'm goanna cum too babe. Tell me where you want it."

"Deep!" said Kate, "Fuck me hard and dump your cum deep in my belly. Deep as you can"

Both of them were panting hard by now. A deep groan by Steve was immediately followed by a scream of "Yessssss!" from Kate followed by a full on swat to my balls with the cane.

Steve and Kate were in ecstasy and I was in agony.

-=-

Eventually I stopped sobbing and I could feel Mandy manipulating my balls, wrapping something around them. Next came the nipple clamps again. After that I felt a pull on my balls like something was hanging from whatever was wrapped around them. Not only that, the pull on the wrapper pushed my already sore and swollen balls together.

I felt the weight being pushed forward and released. As the weight swung back I felt an agonising pull on my nipples and balls at the same time. It was obvious that the weights on my balls had been attached to the nipple clamps so that if the weights swung backwards they would pull on my nipples too.

Kate's recorded voice started up on my headphones. "Ok by now you should have heard the sounds of me being fucked. It was more than I promised to let you hear so I hope it was good. More importantly I hope it was good for me too!" she laughed. "Ok Mandy will be packing her stuff away by now and should have left you with a little discomfort to remember her."

"A little?" I thought. My balls were in agony!

"I will come to let you out as soon as I can but I have agreed that I will only come down when Steve has either had enough or can't get it up any more. He knows your predicament so no doubt he will try to prolong things as long as he can but I will try to finish him off asap. Sorry but Mandy said to warn you that the weights will start to feel heavier the longer you are wearing them."

-=-

After what seemed like ages with my nuts throbbing, I felt the headphones lifted from my ears and the real Kate speaking to me. "Sweetie I hope you are ok. Steve has to get back too so rather than prolonging things too much I have reached a compromise with him. He has promised to make himself cum within 5 minutes if we do it this way. Well you'll see."

Next I felt Kate's bare breasts on my back as she lay face down on top of me. I then felt what was obviously Steve come up behind her and start fucking her from behind.

Before long they both got into a rhythm and I could feel Kate breathing heavily in my ear and I heard Steve say, "Kate, grab that chain hanging between his nipples and his balls."

Without any question she did so. Steve then started to fuck her as hard as he could. I could feel Kate's body pounding into me under Steve's attack and before long she was cumming again.

As Kate's body was being pounded, her hands moved back and forth while she was holding the chain and the weights started to swing back and forth. My balls were in agony and with each swing it felt like my nipples were going to be torn right off.

Thankfully it was not too long before Steve shouted, "I'm cumming!" as I felt Kate's body thrust into me as she was being thrust into.

"Fuck that was an awesome experience," said Steve as he pulled away.

Kate lay on top of me for a moment as she released the nipple clamps and removed the weights and wrapper from around my balls. "Stay there," she said, "I need to let Steve out then I will let you up. God I hope it was good for you as I loved my fucking. I love you Tom, thank you."

I was so exhausted that I don't think I could have moved anyway.