AH Fantasies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Ungie's back arched. Fire, shot through her veins. Her hips bucked against the blessed trespasser. MrsDL refused to relent her siege. Her other arm wrapped tightly around the woman's thigh and pulled her mouth even tighter. Tongue assaulted, penetrated and subdued, Ungie clutched, impotent, before the attack of sensation. Tears curled from her tightly closed eyes as another wave of euphoria washed through her. Her cheeks pulled tight with a smile as she screamed, her only method of release.

Kiten's body clenched and relaxed. Her muscles tightened in an effort to simultaneously draw the fingers deeper and force them out. But she didn't feel that. All she felt was the overwhelming power as those same fingers dragged across, prodded and tormented every nerve in her body. All with such small motions. They drilled so deeply she almost thought she felt them caress the base of her neck. As they pulled free, they tugged at the soles of her, now, bare feet. It didn't help that a hand continued to roll and pinch her nipple, even as the attached arm held her all but immobile.

"Stop! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE STOP!" MrsDL found it hard to pull herself away from the wondrous body that writhed beneath her. While Ungie couldn't bear more, her body seemed to demand it. It was a heady drug, to cause that level of pleasure, that MrsDL only occasionally sampled. She knew her husband enjoyed tormenting her past her own ability to bear it, and she understood how his tongue could attack even as she pleaded. Now,she had to pull her mouth free. She slumped to the side and left her arm and leg draped over Ungie. She felt the tremors of delight continue through the other woman and couldn't help but smile wistfully. Finally she rolled onto her back and enjoyed the soft air as it played across her naked flesh.

Kiten slumped weakly forward. Her head found a soft and smooth pillow. She smiled as she realized it was MrsDL's waist. She wrapped an arm around the woman's hips, grateful for the physical reminder after her own body seemed to evaporate under the waves of sensation that FtF had prompted.

"So, has she learned anything from that frisky husband of hers?" Ungie and MrsDL looked at FtF. Kiten didn't feel up to movement quite yet and continued to curl against the solid body next to her. Ungie, still dazed, nodded slightly, a silly, but very content, grin plastered to her lips.

"See for yourself!" FtF's eyes widened as MrsDL grabbed her hips and tugged. After a few moments focused solely on maintained balance, she found herself straddling the woman's face. FtF grinned as she felt arms wrap around her hips and fingers pry open the folds of her lust. "DL always says this is his favorite position to pleasure me from, so I want to know what he likes so much about it."

FtF felt the lips close. Bringing two women to orgasm had already soaked her lust and fanned her need quite successfully. The application of MrsDL's warm, wet, mouth acted as a balm to sooth her fiery loins. Then MrsDL sucked in, pulled FtF's tender bud from it's protective petals, and the inferno flared, greater than before, throughout the blond mastermind. "Gods!" Tongue and piercing began to trace and explore the captured flesh.

FtF's head fell back with a gasp. She closed her eyes to more fully appreciate the care being given to her. Her body shuddered with each quick flick of the tongue. She tensed with every circle of the barbell that pierced MrsDL's tongue. She nearly collapsed every time the woman, trapped beneath her, had to swallow and renew her grip on the tortured clit.

It took MrsDL a few seconds, and much initial shifting, to find a comfortable position. Her biggest difficulty had been finding her breath. But once the position settled she reveled in the pressure that pushed against her face. She could feel the slightest contraction, twitch and tremble of the blond's pleasure. With each sign, MrsDL narrowed her target and brought even greater sensation.

Kiten's eyes opened as the sweet scent wafted across her senses. For a moment, she thought it was FtF's need, but quickly realized that it was much stronger and closer than that. Her eyes drifted down to the unruly, light brown, hairs by her face. Sure enough, right where they disappeared between strong legs, they glistened with fresh moisture. Kiten smiled and half shifted-half rolled herself aside. The legs parted eagerly for her. She took an exploratory lick and found the cream as delicious as the scent suggested. The slight shudder that accompanied the taste only inspired her more.

MrsDL shuddered as the unexpected tongue assaulter her. She couldn't see which of the two other women dove between her legs, but it didn't matter. The tongue was much more careful than FtF's had been. This seemed more intent on a slow exploration than a quick, if unbelievable, release. The slow caress discovered each fold and meticulously probed their secrets. Constant return trips were made to the quivering muscles of her depths as if new discoveries were constant there.

MrsDL's view was completely obscured by the slight form of the woman who straddled her. The small, perky, breasts shuddered in time with rapidly devolving breath. The tiny waist and strong legs quivered in rhythm with each flick of her tongue. Her jaw was sore from the pressure that pressed against it, but even that showed signs that it pushed the luscious body above her to greater heights. Suddenly, the world was obscured as FtF toppled forward. Nothing more could exist beyond the hot clit in MrsDL's mouth and the warm lust that poured across her chin and down her neck.

Ungie moaned in appreciation. She had moved to get a better view of the proceedings, intent on using her hand once more. Then, suddenly, FtF fell with great accuracy and Ungie found herself with another gorgeous woman between her legs. Ungie collapsed backwards as her body spasmed out of control. It had been too soon after the previous assault, and her body demanded more, even if her frazzled nerves could not bear it. With only a few slow caresses, she writhed on her back, and screamed, once more.

FtF sighed as Ungie, nearly instantly, began to cum fiercely. The nectar poured from her as her body writhed beneath FtF's demanding pace. Her own body rang in sympathetic need to the screaming woman. Then, teeth scraped across her swollen clit as MrsDL sucked her in once more. Held in place by the gentle grip, inspired by the pressure of the woman's jaw, and assaulted by tongue and piercing alike, FtF felt her loins open and her lust escape. She screamed into Ungie's tender flesh as her first orgasm rolled over her.

MrsDL gripped FtF's hips tight. The moment Ungie screamed in ecstasy, MrsDL lost control. Her body shook and jerked as new waves of sensation brutalized her. She barely managed to keep herself from biting FtF's tender mound, as her muscles seized against the euphoria. Only FtF's weight across her face, and Kiten's over her hips, held MrsDL immobile, a fate almost too unbearable.

Tongues attacked viciously, as headlights suddenly rounded into the clearing. Kiten looked up instantly. FtF knew they were there, but could do little other than stop her assault on Ungie, as her body shook beneath MrsDL's unrelenting course. After a few moments, Ungie realized the extra light and moved to feebly cover herself. MrsDL tried to follow FtF's body, as she struggled to pull herself from the blessed torment, but the sudden light blinded her into understanding.

All four women scrambled to hold discarded clothing across their naked bodies when the door to the vehicle opened. "Ain't nothing I haven't seen before!" FtF smiled as the familiar redhead shut off the pickup's headlights. "Sorry it took me so long, ran out of gas and Triple A took forever to get out here."

FtF walked over to Selena cautiously. "I thought you were supposed to be watching Deathlynx?"

"You called. Said a horse threw a shoe and you needed the trailer. Red said. . ." Selena's eyes widened for a moment, then narrowed in annoyance. FtF hung her head in embarrassment. Kiten and Ungie turned to each other and failed to stifle a giggle. "She isso dead!"

MrsDL shook her head and began to collect her clothing. "Come on. We should get back soon. I've got a feeling hubby needs saving."

FtF grinned. "That he does. But how do we save him from himself?"

This story is intended to be a lighthearted romp. I have obtained the permission of all of the participants to use them (mercilessly) and thank them for the liberties. Yes, I will devote a second chapter to the action that was left behind. Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy. I hope you read and enjoy the others in the chain.

Copywrite April 2007 by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12