Ahhh Rosie....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m sitting on my veranda here at our home and thinking now of all the love and passion that we have shared in our lives together so far and I am grateful for it. I know the old man smiles down on us and will bless us with many a year more.

I start to hum an old Mexican tune to myself, the one that never seems to be far from my thoughts on these occasions as I sit here and think on life. I turn my head not pausing in tune, as the dog whines for dinner and the birds sing their final chirp good night.

My hansom husband Dr Ashley Cato walks out the door, in his hand is food for Cody. He strolls down the stairs with that same graceful movement he’s always had. He notices me sitting on my swing chair and he knows straight away what I’ve been thinking about. He lifts a hand to wave at me and I return it with the same wistful smile I’ve always kept for him alone and the shadows of the past move from my vision as I watch and listen to my simple life…

12