Aideen's Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers found her magnificent mane of red hair and I pulled her closer as my orgasm built within me. I felt it as it started deep within my body; boiling behind my balls and tightening my scrotum. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock got harder (and bigger?) and I knew that I could resist her no longer.

I gave over to the sensations consuming me. I let her mouth have its way with me and my orgasm overwhelmed my body as I convulsed and shot my sperm into Aideen's mouth. She moaned, with her lips around me, as she lovingly swallowed my load. My wild thrustings lessened, but still she held me in her mouth, sucking my juices from me until, finally, I lay gasping beneath her.

It took a couple minutes before I could speak. While I was catching my breath and my heart was slowing to somewhere approaching its normal rate, Aideen eased beside me, her slender body conforming to me as she pressed her full length against me, lying on my arm, her head on my shoulder..

I started to speak, then stopped myself. Words would be totally inadequate at this point to describe the gift she had given me. I'm certainly no stranger to oral sex, but I had just been the recipient of something far beyond the usual blow job. While I had to logically acknowledge that Aideen may still have been reacting to her traumatic experience in the Foyle, it was an inescapable fact that she had shown me, and shared with me, much more than simple lust. Her ministrations to me had, without question, demonstrated affection and possibly, just possibly, a burgeoning love. Dared I hope for that?

I drew her closer to me and murmured into her ear. "Thank you, sweetheart." Anything more would have been trivial and mundane.

Knowing that now was not a time for mere words, she said nothing and slowly, sensually, moved her body on top of mine. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest as her legs spread to lay outside of mine and I felt the wet warmth of her pussy against my half-flaccid cock. Her hips moved toward me and her mound pressed against me as her tongue penetrated my lips and explored my mouth.

Unbelievably, though I had been drained only minutes before, I felt myself responding to the touch of her lithe body and my cock grew hard quicker than I thought possible. Aideen felt it too, and she increased both the frequency and intensity of her motions against me. As I became fully erect, she moved to place my cock-head at the very entrance of her shaved pussy. The tip of my dick slid between her wet lips and I moaned with the sensation. Her tongue slid from my mouth then and, as I opened my eyes, I saw her smiling at me.

She moved her hips slightly and an inch of my cock was enveloped in her tight, hot sex. Her head tilted forward and she kissed me lightly as she twitched her hips once again and drew another inch of me into herself. Never had I been loved like this and I fought to maintain control. My every instinct was to grasp her wide, sensuous hips and thrust my desperate cock deep into her. But I stifled my instincts and waited for her.

I felt her body tense and she grinned at me as, with one firm thrust of her hips, she drove herself down over my cock, taking all of me into her in one smooth motion. Our bodies were perfectly matched for each other, and as she pushed herself down on me, I felt my cock-head press against her cervix.

"Oh my God, Sean. You fill my pussy so perfectly," she whispered into my ear as she held herself still and tight against me. "Love me, please love me."

I could no more deny her request than I could deny my urge to breathe, and I held her beautiful, wide hips as I thrust up into her. She responded to me first with matching thrusts and then her passion overcame her and her hands slid down my flanks and she grabbed the cheeks of my ass, digging her nails into my buttocks and urging me to drive ever deeper and harder into her as she slammed her mound against me, searching for her release.

I felt her already tight pussy get even tighter as it clenched around me with her increasing excitement, but the increased flow of her juices moderated the effect as we continued to love each other. She knew now that her tiny breasts excited me and she pressed her hard nipples against my chest as our passion grew. My hands covered her perfect ass and I drew her against me as we loved each other.

I've had a lot of sex partners in my life, and I've enjoyed a lot of passion and flat-out wild sex — many times involving more than two people. I've also experienced love and tenderness and Aideen was giving me all of the above as she thrust her body against me, taking all of me into herself, pressing her slender body to me and kissing me as I've never been kissed before. She was the wildest sex partner I've ever had; and at the same time, the most loving.

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock; it got wetter; hotter; then, surprisingly, looser as her orgasm approached and her body completely gave itself to me and welcomed me deep within her silken depths. I'd been trying to hold back, but I could resist her no longer and as I surrendered to her and let my desire run wild, her hands grabbed my shoulders — clutching me to her, as she drove herself down upon my cock and gave herself completely to me.

She screamed out her release as I stabbed almost savagely into her, drawing my orgasm from deep within me. Aideen's arms wrapped around me, holding me to her, entreating me to love her, while I thrust deep into her, filling her with my come even as I held her as she held me. Two wives, girlfriends and sex partners too many to count — but never before had I been loved like this lady I'd rescued from the waters of Lough Foyle had loved me.

We lay contentedly, after the waves of passion subsided; her head on my shoulder and my arm around her. She snuggled against me, and laid her leg over mine. I leaned my head to the right to kiss her and, with that incongruity that bedevils lovers everywhere, my lips met the tip of her nose. With only a micro-second's indecision, I left a kiss there and was rewarded by her delighted giggle.

"I'll bet you were hoping to find my lips there, weren't you?", she queried me.

"Yeah, actually I was," I admitted with a grin.

"Well, let's see if we can find what you were looking for." She pressed herself against me once again as her lips unerringly found mine.

Our lips pressed together and our tongues found each other as we kissed. She was once again on top of me and her taut nipples pressed against my chest as she forced her body to mine. I drew her close to me, still wondering as I did how much of her reaction was a result of shock from her traumatic experience in the Foyle and whether any of her reaction was truly affection toward me. If it was all shock-induced, I couldn't complain. It was the best I'd ever had. I could walk away in the morning and know that I'd been well and truly fucked.

But, if it was real. If Aideen really cared for me, if she wanted me as much as I now wanted and, yes, needed, her, this could be the love that I've always wanted; always needed, always sought. The woman who would fulfill my every desire. How would I know? How could I find out how she really felt?

If it was going to happen, nothing could stop it. If it wasn't destined to happen, no power on earth could force it. Either Aideen and I would find ourselves — and each other — as we lay here entwined together, or, very simply, we would not. I wished, desperately, that we would.

"Sean, I need to ask you a question." I was relaxed and her voice surprised me.

"Go ahead, pretty girl."

"Sean, are you wondering if what we've just done — the way we've made love — is going to last beyond tonight?" Her face was serious, and I knew that she wanted a sincere and true answer.

"Yes, Baby, I am. You gave me something special tonight, and I don't want to lose it."

She drew very near to me then, and her face was close to mine. "It was special and totally unexpected for me too. If you've been thinking that my actions are a result of my getting dunked in the Foyle, that's not the case. I've been looking for somebody I could love for a long time. I just happened to meet you as a result of getting capsized. My reactions to you are entirely woman to man, totally a result of my attraction to you and have nothing to do with my recent nautical mis-adventure."

I laughed at her choice of words. Nautical mis-adventure was a fairly tame description of her afternoon's activities.

She smiled then and looked at me directly with those wonderful green eyes. "I think I love you, Sean."

My heart skipped a beat (yeah, that's an old Buck Owens song — but it's true) as I thought about what Aideen had just said. If it was true; if she really loved me — I was certain that I loved her — I'd found the woman I'd been looking for my entire life; never mind all the other girlfriends and the ex-wives. I didn't even have to give it a second thought as I held her close to me.

"I love you, Baby. I never thought it could happen so quickly, but it did. It ought be impossible, but here we are..." I broke off as Aideen clutched me to her.

"Don't talk, Sean. Just hold me. I've never loved anyone before. Just hold me and," she sobbed as she drew me even closer to her "...love me. Please, Sean, just love me."

I wrapped my arms around her then, and pulled her against me. Our bodies pressed against each other, and the tears welled in my eyes as her slender body pressed against mine. Her love was evident and compelling and my new-found love for her overcame me as she quivered against me.

I could not suppress my tears as Aideen held me; but they were tears of joy, and hers mixed with mine on our faces as we held each other close. She held me, and loved me, as no woman had ever done, Some formerly deeply-held barrier within me shattered and, knowing that she was now my woman, I surrendered myself unreservedly to her. I'd never done that before; never trusted another person so completely that I could give my heart to them entirely, knowing without reservation, that they wouldn't break it.

Dinner lay forgotten in an ignored recess of our minds as we made love throughout the night, exploring and reveling in each other's bodies; bringing each other to new and previously unknown heights of passion: relaxing on the down-slope as our bodies demanded rest and then reaching, once again, for the peaks of new-found love.

And as the sun rose timourously in the east and strove to pierce the low-lying fog that covered the Foyle and its shores, we fell into a deep and needed sleep wrapped contentedly in each other's arms. My last conscious thought was, "What is Aideen going to think when she finds out that her new love is really a Texas millionaire?"

12