Ain't Budging Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly "OD'd on Life Itself" by Blue Oyster Cult, one of Marlene's favorite bands, started blaring out. Rhett turned round and Marlene was on stage, swinging about the pole, her fierce blue eyes fixed on him like a hawk.

Polly and Lashley came in, Lashley stood their coolly whilst Polly began to dance like a wild thing.

"Woo! Woo! Got to hand it to Marlene, she knows a good tune. Dance with me Lashley."

"No, don't dig dancing." Lashley responded gruffly.

"Come on! Dance with me! It's fun! Woo! Look at Marlene, she looks so pretty, dancing there. Don't I look pretty when I dance?" Polly grabbed Lashley's sleeves and forced him into a dance.

"Goddamit woman, this is humiliating."

"Hey I'll dance with you Polly.", Billy got up, and started to swing his hips to an imaginary rhythm that didn't quite match the music as he approached Polly.

"See Billy will dance, won't you Billy?", Polly chuckled mischievously, dancing merrily between her reluctant boyfriend, and Billy.

Theresa turned round, but her eyes widened and Rhett could see her muttering, "Oh my" as Billy turned round and felt Polly's tits whilst Lashley groped her bottom. Polly smiled wider than a boat as the two men clumsily ground against her. Theresa averted her gaze quickly.

Rhett, made his way over, feeling a sense of relief that Theresa was sat next to Fritz, who had a good way with women. He had almost forgotten that Marlene was on stage when he saw Marlene, her pale creamy tits swinging all over the place beckon Theresa. Theresa shook her head in resistance. But this was no deterrence to Marlene, who elicited some whoops from the crowd as she crawled towards Theresa, flicking her tongue out crudely. Theresa smiled shyly, averting her gaze with discomfort. Fritz leant over and whispered something in Theresa's ear. Rhett felt his jaw clench jealously. Fritz had never cut any bones about being the sort of open-minded fellow Polly admired. Rhett bet anything that he knew what Fritz was thinking. Given that Fritz's gaze had dropped to Theresa's cleavage, Rhett didn't have to be much of a telepath to read it.

Marlene lithely slunk to the floor, and Rhett could not help but chuckle sadistically as Theresa looked more worried than he had ever seen her, her large almond eyes downcast. She had every right to be worried, Marlene was jiggling her breasts towards Theresa with great enthusiasm. Then, after a couple of blinks, Marlene was doing a snaky lap dance for Theresa. A roar of laughter erupted amongst the mostly male audience as Theresa frowned at Marlene's undulating derriere with an almost academic disdain.

Curly cackled behind Rhett as Rhett watched Marlene began to lap dance for Theresa, "Billy told her 'bout Marlene. Pissed Marlene off to high heaven when she heard Theresa was staying with you. She's trying to knock Theresa out of the ring with her titties. Knock her out solid. Bam!" Curly did a swinging punching motion with his hands.

Rhett shook his head and sticking his hands in his Levi pockets shrugged, "Marlene don't own me, just cause we screwed a few times. Man, I just wish girls could just relax, like Theresa. Maybe San Francisco girls are just more with the times."

"Yeah those San Francisco girls sure know something about having a good time, like your girl there.", Curly chuckled darkly.

Theresa had got up and was dancing around with Marlene.Theresa's hands were on Marlene's shoulders keeping them a safe distance apart, and she shimmied up and down smiling shyly. Her smile emphasized her high cheekbones and generous plump lips. Theresa winked playfully at Marlene as she parted her thighs suggestively, gently rotating her hips. The crowd went wild.

Some guy shouted, "Strip! Strip! Strip!", and was soon joined by a chorus of others.

Rhett felt himself grow worried. Looking around the room, some of the men, with their tongues hanging out and tails wagging, had turned to wolves. Theresa had probably stirred more attention than one woman could handle.

Some primal part of his brain snapped, he marched over, and then to a chorus of boos swung her over his shoulder. Theresa squealed in surprise as he walked across the bar.

"Oh come on Rhett! The show's only just started." Hank protested in annoyance.

Rhett fired back gruffly, "You want a show, Marlene will give you a show, that's her job."

He heard a few boos, but soon their attentions were fixed back on Marlene.

Rhett said nothing as he took her to the bar, and sat her down on a bar stool, "Theresa, be careful, you nearly got yourself into a situation there, you need to be less naive girl."

Theresa gazed dangerously at Rhett, "Naive? Uh no, I don't think so, but thank you all the same Mr Morality Policeman."

Rhett looked at the barman, indicating he wanted to be served, "Just looking out for a ditz from out of town. Clearly you don't appreciate that. Paul-hey, can we get two beers, Olympia please. Thanks dude."

Theresa arched a brow, "Wow, thank you Rhett, you read my mind."

"Really?"

"No, I hate beer. It's like drinking carpet."

"Well, someone's being petulant tonight, just thought I'd help you out. Since your senses are comatose somewhere under a rock, thought you'd appreciate it.", Rhett propped his elbow against the bar.

"What are you talking about Rhett?"

"Just about every guy there had a hard on. And there you were, like you know-"

Theresa screwed up her face derisively,"-a tramp? A whore? A lamp post? What was I like? Fuck you, I should be the one mad at you, I got a class to teach Monday, books to mark, lesson plans to write, and I am still here, and oh, I wonder why. Could it be because someone did a little disappearing act this morning?"

Rhett lent back and smiled to himself, despite herself and how mad she was at him, she could feel her anger evaporate, "Hell, now there's a guess I would never have made right. A teacher you say? Now that is something."

Theresa pouted her lips, "It's not that funny. I can look like a teacher you know-"

"I'd like to see that. You in a blouse and tight skirt...heels...stockings..."

Theresa raised a brow, "I'm a little more demure."

Rhett drank down some of the beer and then lent over, whispering in her ear, "Of course you are. Sweet, demure, slutty Theresa. Running around demurely in those leopard hot pants that make your ass cheeks look like peaches waiting to be bitten."

Theresa felt Rhett's hand on her shoulder. It scorched through the cloth, like he was trying to burn her clothes off with his mind, "Your hands are hot." she said huskily.

"Theresa, Theresa, Theresa...I just want to fuck you. Right now, I'm thinking of fucking you on the bar, your thighs spread wide, wrapped around me.", He traced a light path across her jaw with his finger as his blue eyes assessed her dark beauty.

"With people watching?"

"Would you like that Theresa, with all those people, men watching, but would I start by playing with your pussy with my fingers and tongue, or by giving you a rough fuck so that they could hear you moan my name as you came around my cock, where you belong.", Rhett's said, his voice gravelly from desire. He dropped his gaze to the prominent outline of Theresa's nipples, his cock thickening at the invitation of her sweet curvy body.

The sweet spot of Theresa's pussy tingled from his words. She looked at him entranced. If he did want to take her on the bar, in public, she was not sure if she could say no to him.

But then Rhett withdrew his hands from her jaw and looked surprised, like something had only just occurred to him, and then his eyes went cold and lips straightened, "Listen to me, getting all possessed with you. Sort of stupid for two people that only want to screw around."

His words, the avoidance of eye contact, poured over her like ice water. Theresa exhaled impatiently and then swung round to face him, "Yeah that is stupid, because I don't need anything from you or any man, especially you. Excuse me."

Theresa, angry slid off the bar stool and grabbing her beer, more for comfort than anything else, sauntered out towards the doors. Rhett turned round and heard some whoops. He watched briefly as Marlene grabbed a beer bottle and ran it between her exposed tits. She looked at him and winked. He could wait, Marlene was always an option, but that thought left him feeling unexcited. Now Theresa on the other hand, interested him immensely.

-------------------

Theresa lent against the wall outside the bar trying not to cry; her confusion over Rhett swamped her like the warm breeze of the night.

That's what happens when you fuck a man and lose your senses Theresa, makes you pathetic and stupid. You don't even know him.

A strange irrational sense of guilt descended, she exhaled and closed her eyes, trying to think of nothing.

"There you are." She opened her eyes and saw Rhett approaching. Her eyelids were rimmed wet with the promise of tears.

Rhett closed in on her, his face drawn in concern, "Hey what's all this, you been crying?"

"No. Why would I cry over you? Even your beard needs a comb." She looked at him with mustered contempt, her eyes glimmering. She felt strangely both relieved and annoyed when he smiled at her and chuckled, placing his hands on her shoulders. From the touch of him palm, anticipation radiated through her body.

"I don't know, maybe you're feeling all sad that you can't have me. Don't blame you sugar."

Theresa looked at him, aghast at his nerve. He broke out a mischievous grin, his blue eyes twinkling.

She slapped his arm and tried to shift past, "You are an arrogant son of a-"

He used his body to pin her against the wall and his thigh to spread apart her legs. Then he lent in, "You can have me, every hard inch of me. Understand? "

He slid his hands round the dark nape of her neck making her whimper from the sensation of his skin against her own. Theresa's pussy throbbed with arousal.

Theresa closed her eyes and murmured, "Who says I want a single inch of you?"

"You don't need to say anything Theresa." to reinforce his point his nudged his thigh further up, grinding it against her pussy so that she moaned. He chuckled drily and then slid his knuckles against her cheek.

Theresa felt Rhett kiss the tip of her nose before saying assuredly, "Open your eyes and look at me."

Theresa opened her eyes and looked at him fiercely, a hot red lust burning into him; she said nothing as her body melted against his, her pussy moistened as she was pinned against the wall. She moaned in frustration; her hunger for him burned her body with arousal so badly did she want to experience his skin against her skin. As if reading her thoughts she felt his hands on her hips.

Rhett's heart thumped and dick hardened as she looked at him, assessing him through her dark almond eyes. His hands slid down the womanly curve of Theresa's hips feeling the hem of her hot pants and slid under the material, feeling her silky chocolate skin. His breathing grew heavier as he sought to control himself, stop himself from ripping her clothes off and fucking her then and there.

Rhett saw her squirm a little, "If you don't keep still..."

Theresa swayed her hip towards him challengingly, "You'll do what? Make me cum? All the pity for me."

Rhett chuckled sadistically, "Oh even worse baby, I won't let you cum at all."

Theresa looked at him puzzled, Rhett then swung her over her shoulder, like a caveman who had kidnapped a chick from a neighboring tribe. Rhett walked round the back of the bar, into a grassy opening with a log cabin at the back. Theresa just clung on for dear life.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere with all the equipment I will ever need to make you cry out my name, or try to."

"Now you're just scaring me."

Rhett patted her bottom reassuringly, "You scared? I doubt that. Here we are."

Rhett flipped her off his shoulder and led her by the hand towards the small log cabin. She twirled a lock of her afro dubiously and frowned, "Nice, a love suite, for undiscerning horndogs."

"Hey, I don't bring every chick back here." Rhett wrapped his hands round her waist and walked towards the log cabin.

"Okay, a love suite for partially discerning horndogs." Theresa sighed as Rhett opened the creaky handle and let the door, with a grinding whine at its hinges, swing open. Rhett reached in and flicked a switch. Light reluctantly splattered across the room, revealing plenty of gardening equipment, and a beam across the ceiling, with dried plants hanging upside down.

Theresa squinted at the plants, they looked oddly familiar, but she couldn't place a name on what they were, "Wow, pot pourri anyone?"

"More 'pot' than 'pourri'.", Rhett gripped her hand and led her in. He kicked the door so that it shut with a bang; Theresa just about jumped out of her skin.

Rhett looked at Theresa hungrily and sauntered towards her, Theresa playfully backed against the wall, "Ah, now I see, you didn't want those guys getting down with me because you want to get down."

"I won't lie to you Theresa, you make me a jealous man.", Rhett's hand caressed her neck as he kissed her jaw, her earlobes, her lips. He loved the feel of her soft dusky skin against his lips, like black satin. He inhaled her scent, as if he were trying to capture her essence to remember her by. Theresa wrapped her hands around his shoulders and pulled him in closer, sighing. Both melted into one another, craving the other's attention.

Rhett squeezed Theresa's bottom firmly, getting a little harder when she moaned and pressed her hips against his own. He broke the kiss and drawled, "Grab that twine, throw it here baby."

Theresa saw the ball of twine on the table behind her out of the corner of her gaze, her slender brown fingers danced over it before caressing into her grasp, "Twine? You're planning to garden me into being a good girl?"

Rhett smiled, his teeth glinting, hinting at the red hot blood pumping fast through his veins, "Something like that."

Theresa boldly shrugged her shoulders back and blinked coquettishly, "Something like-"

Rhett moved in quickly, his hot breath meeting her lips before his brutal kiss did. His tongue slipped silkily between her lips. He tugged the ball of twine from her hands until it was within his grasp. Rhett nudged forward, forcing Theresa to move back against the table. He then lifted Theresa onto the table and pried her soft thighs apart. Grabbing her afro hair he carefully pulled her hair back so she was looking at him, and kissed her plump lips again. Rhett's other hand found her breast and squeezed it and flicked his thumb across a distended nipple; she moaned responsively.

"Take of your T-shirt and bra baby.", Rhett demanded hoarsely.

Theresa silently peeled off her top and bra, and neatly folded them. She could see Rhett tense up. She dropped her gaze to the bulge in his trousers and allowed her attentions to linger at his prominent bulge.

"Good girl, look at your nipples, plump as berries, you wet too Theresa?" As if to elicit a response, Rhett squeezed a nipple, Theresa squirmed as she became aware of her swollen pussy, her moistened panties.

She averted her gaze by dropping it to the wooden floor. In response he squeezed both nipples extra hard. Pain and pleasure shot threw her sensitive buds, "Ow!"

Rhett stepped a few steps back and then removed his jacket and t-shirt hastily then drawled, "I asked you a question slut."

"I am feeling, uh, good." she felt her face flush with heat as her heart thumped.

"That's not what I asked." Rhett's gaze lewdly surveyed her body, he stroked his beard thoughtfully.

"Bully.", Theresa teased.

Rhett chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment. God your body was just made for a man to play with." Rhett bent over and bit a dark nipple, tugging it with his white teeth. Theresa cried out and tilted her eager hips towards him.

Rhett released her wet nipple from his gentle bite and kissed Theresa again, brushing his parted lips against her own, before slipping his tongue in, squeezing her sweetly sore nipple roughly as he did so. Theresa whimpered, dazed in arousal, and ran her fingers through Rhett's hair. She felt more wetness trickle between the slit of her cunt, priming her to be fucked.

She reluctantly broke the kiss.

"You can take me now." Theresa meekly suggested her voice a whisper and her body turning to jello.

"Oh I don't think so, as I said, you were made to be played with. Wrists out Theresa."

Theresa ran her feet along his inside leg, she could see a twitch of his jaw and his eyes glow even more intense.

"Mm you can do whatever you like to my hands, I still got my feet remember.", Theresa taunted him by stretching out her legs and wriggling her toes.

"Good point. I guess I better tie those too.", Rhett said huskily.

"If you insist.", Theresa hopped off the table and rapidly shed her hot pants before hopping back on. She spread her legs wide, revealing the gleaming contours of her sex lips.

Rhett squatted, gently kissing the calf of her leg, and then tied her lithe dark ankles to each end of the table leg with the twine. He tried not to do it too tight. He rubbed the balls of her feet reassuringly.

"You okay with this Theresa?" Rhett rubbed her dusky thighs slowly.

"Um.", Theresa bit her full lower lip as Rhett's thick fingers began rubbing her slick pussy folds, finding the nub end of her clit, and gently flicked, back and forth. Theresa panted in frustration, the muscles in her thighs straining as she subconsciously tried to close them.

"Theresa."Rhett drawled, his beard tickling her face as he drew closer. He swiftly removed his jacket and T-shirt, and chucked them across the room.

"Yes?" Theresa said throatily.

"Kiss me again."

Theresa wanted to wrap her arms around him, but as they were bound she leant forward instead, her lips pressing on his. Rhett's kiss was hard and sensuous, his tongue drove into her mouth possessing her, as she felt his hand caress the gentle arch of her spine, his fingers drew feathery paths downwards, until he was squeezing the plump flesh of her butt, hard. She groaned despite the kiss.

Then his hands were back to her pussy, his fingers parted her cunt lips, and then, finding her clit he squeezed it; Theresa flinched.

"Oh God."

"Uh huh..."

"Please untie me so I can touch you?"

He lent in and groaned, "No, patience baby."

Theresa sighed in frustration.

Rhett kept his eyes on her as he unzipped his trousers and boxers, and clambered out of them quick. He stood their naked, his erection hard and wanting. Theresa's admired his lean defined physique, catching a little of the violent tattoo on his back when he turned slightly. Her eyes then fixed at his erection, impressive and ready.

"You really are so fine Rhett.", Theresa said, not so much as a praise but pleading him with her flattery for more attention, more of his touch.

"Fine enough for you to beg for it?" Rhett drawled.

"You're asking me to beg? I'm not begging for you." Theresa wriggled, her moistness growing as her clit grew swollen.

Rhett gritted his teeth trying to resist the urge to ram his cock into Theresa. But the fragrant musk of her pussy drew him in.

He could not resist her any longer. So instead he inched closer, until the tip of his cock touched the warm flesh of Theresa's loins. Then Rhett ventured further in, leaving a silver trail of precum on her dark thighs as his cock came into contact with her cunt.

Theresa moaned encouragingly as Rhett rubbed his pale cock assuredly across her rubescent clit, teasing her. As her legs were tied to the table, she could not move, close her dusky thighs, she could only moan, wriggle and feel deliciously helpless as she anticipated his next move.

"Beg for my cock.", Rhett gently tugged one of Theresa's swollen nipples.