All Comments on 'Ain't Wearin' No Bra'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A lovely fable

Just stretches credibility a bit.

sailandoarsailandoarover 11 years ago
Thanks...

.... for a good story made great by your addition of compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crazy and cool

Take it from somebody who grew up in the sticks. There are some crazy folks out there and daughter fucking happens a lot. So does the whipping - done as an excuse to see the girl naked as she develops. I grew up with a girl who I thought was strange but as it turned out she was skittish because when her old man wasn't beating her he was fucking her.

This story was damn good - twisted and hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This was well written as you always do. I am another old fart and growing up there were a couple of farm neighbors who regularly whipped their kids this way. One guy even used a horsewhip on his wife and kids. He finally got arrested when he raped the 18 year old and got her pregnant. I was always ashamed that the tales about these kids excited me so much, and your story gave this old guy a raging hardon. THanks, and please keep writing.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
great story

Lots of detail. Was really enjoyable to read. Going back to read more of your stories... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ain't wearing no bra?

Isn't that a double negative?

Ain't wearing a bra.

Ain't wearing no bra means she is.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Interesting Story****

Good read covered two categories and has a nice ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the sex, when it happens, happens too matter-of-factly.

No kissing. No making out. No slow buildup. Just boom -- she jerks him off. He goes down on her.

No conversation about doe he like her boobs? Why? What would he like to do to them. No touching boobs. No reaction from her when he plays with her boobs. Her nipples.

Sex? Sure. Erotic? No so much.

ALterrybearALterrybear10 months ago

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ya got to re-read your story before posting. I would have given you 5 stars but there were a few errors in there that caused distraction. Always re-read, re-read, re-read. As short as this critique is, I re-read it. Otherwise, good work. You had me "into" the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous